Installed over 151 mods, i have some issues i need help sorting out

Darklarik

46 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Hide contents

I'm going to leave everything else off if you're about to do an overhaul. I assume you were looking for a good skimpy armor overhaul when you loaded the MAK armors. My advice is to get rid of it and load the vanilla replacer by CHronoTrigger. This can be found on the Bodyslide page (that way you know it is entirely compatible). Whenever you start a new game remember to 1) run Loot - make sure there are no errors (warnings can usually be ignored but check each one anyway), then 2) run FNIS - make sure there are no warnings or errors and then 3) run Bodyslide (be forewarned that there are ZAP sliders on the CT77 replacers and doing this may take some time).

Dude i told you the Skimpy armor overhaul i used WAS The one by ChronoTrigger. That is the one that i was having issues with, where some unknown bug was causing the armor to exist, but alongside the vanilla ones simultaneously, both where somehow equipped at the same time, its in the images in my upper posts. The only other armors i had are the immersive Armors Overhaul. Which one are the MAK? If your talking about the Remodeled Armor by CBBEv3, i never downloaded that mod. 

But well, im hoping in my overhaul this issue doesnt happen again... my worry is that it somehow seems that since Skyrim was released like7 years ago literally no one has had this bug except me. Because NO ONE could give me an answer as to how to fix or why this happened.

Spoiler
8 minutes ago, Darklarik said:

Dude i told you the Skimpy armor overhaul i used WAS The one by ChronoTrigger. That is the one that i was having issues with, where some unknown bug was causing the armor to exist, but alongside the vanilla ones simultaneously, both where somehow equipped at the same time, its in the images in my upper posts. The only other armors i had are the immersive Armors Overhaul. Which one are the MAK? If your talking about the Remodeled Armor by CBBEv3, i never downloaded that mod. 

But well, im hoping in my overhaul this issue doesnt happen again... my worry is that it somehow seems that since Skyrim was released like7 years ago literally no one has had this bug except me. Because NO ONE could give me an answer as to how to fix or why this happened.

My apologies to the others that are trying to help you because they have heard this before. Modding Skyrim is like cooking. First, it requires patience (neither good food nor a stable modded Skyrim game can be rushed). Second, it requires the proper ingredients (make certain that you have all the prerequisites for all your mods and make sure your load order is correct). Third, it can be seasoned to taste (no one has had your problem because no one has had EXACTLY your list of mods and load order), And, fourth, some foods, no matter how much you love them individually, just don't go together. (In modding you will find that a problem comes more often from two mods interacting badly than from a "bad" mod - at this point most of us already know about those.) ?️?

So, when you run into problems the first thing out of any of our mouths is likely to be, "cut your load order in half - or more and see if the problem is fixed. If not, cut it in half again. If it is begin adding back the mods that you have removed at a rate of no more than 5-10 at a time until you recreate the problem. You can then figure out at least one of your mods that is involved in giving you the issue." ?

2 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My apologies to the others that are trying to help you because they have heard this before. Modding Skyrim is like cooking. First, it requires patience (neither good food nor a stable modded Skyrim game can be rushed). Second, it requires the proper ingredients (make certain that you have all the prerequisites for all your mods and make sure your load order is correct). Third, it can be seasoned to taste (no one has had your problem because no one has had EXACTLY your list of mods and load order), And, fourth, some foods, no matter how much you love them individually, just don't go together. (In modding you will find that a problem comes more often from two mods interacting badly than from a "bad" mod - at this point most of us already know about those.) ?️?

So, when you run into problems the first thing out of any of our mouths is likely to be, "cut your load order in half - or more and see if the problem is fixed. If not, cut it in half again. If it is begin adding back the mods that you have removed at a rate of no more than 5-10 at a time until you recreate the problem. You can then figure out at least one of your mods that is involved in giving you the issue." ?

I did a full year of the career for Chef, and i took a total of 5 days from Sunday to Thursday, to install everything. Patiently reading, proof testing, ecs. This one issue with the Armors caught me off guard and i was shocked that no one encountered double existing armors in the 7 years skyrim has been out. The other issues i had i found solutions for in various threads and patches.

Thats why im so shocked literally no one has encountered this or has a solution for it :c 

Right now it would help if you know or have some tutorial for how to transition all my existing plugins in NMM to MO, so i can begin re-installing everything and testing it out. My theory is that what is causing this is either Immersive Armors or Lootification. Literally cant think of anything else that might be doing it. 

You've managed to blame everyone except yourself.

Reinstalling SOS fucked it up? That's you, not Uncle64's advice or SOS - you.

You had to be told twice that MM didn't have an MCM, just two spells.

Still, i dont know really what "Get your game setup and working properly" means at this point, i stated that the game is running fine, nothing is crashing nor going crazy. I just have minor clipping and settings which i dont know how to change.
What this meant was that as you are having problems with armour and sex acts, it would be better to solve the former so you can rule out stripping being part of the problem with the latter. Also you are uninstalling mods so it would be better to wait and see if that causes any unexpected problems.

Adding you will have need for starting one new game
You couldn't understand this when all it meant was start a new game.

Edit: The height equalizer option is disabled
To which I replied:
Even Actors Height is greyed-out because you have Race/Gender Specific Adjustments selected.

You replied with this nonsense:
So i disabled race gender Specific Adjustments but it did nothing, turns out it was the Potential Startup CTD fix that finally allowed me to select it,

It did nothing probably because you often have to back out of an MCM after making a change or it needed a few seconds to reconfibulate. If you had thought about theproblem for a minute it might have struck you that you cannot have equal heights at the same time as different heights. PSCTD fix has absolutely nothing to do with it.

What nobody has asked is why your Thalmor are wearing Imperial armour in the first place. Am I missing something here?

Next, you want a solution to your armour problem? Uninstall the mod and see what happens. Oh, I forgot, that would be like a Labour of Herakles to you wouldn't it?

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You've managed to blame everyone except yourself.

Reinstalling SOS fucked it up? That's you, not Uncle64's advice or SOS - you.

You had to be told twice that MM didn't have an MCM, just two spells.

Still, i dont know really what "Get your game setup and working properly" means at this point, i stated that the game is running fine, nothing is crashing nor going crazy. I just have minor clipping and settings which i dont know how to change.
What this meant was that as you are having problems with armour and sex acts, it would be better to solve the former so you can rule out stripping being part of the problem with the latter. Also you are uninstalling mods so it would be better to wait and see if that causes any unexpected problems.

Adding you will have need for starting one new game
You couldn't understand this when all it meant was start a new game.

Edit: The height equalizer option is disabled
To which I replied:
Even Actors Height is greyed-out because you have Race/Gender Specific Adjustments selected.

You replied with this nonsense:
So i disabled race gender Specific Adjustments but it did nothing, turns out it was the Potential Startup CTD fix that finally allowed me to select it,

It did nothing probably because you often have to back out of an MCM after making a change or it needed a few seconds to reconfibulate. If you had thought about theproblem for a minute it might have struck you that you cannot have equal heights at the same time as different heights. PSCTD fix has absolutely nothing to do with it.

What nobody has asked is why your Thalmor are wearing Imperial armour in the first place. Am I missing something here?

Next, you want a solution to your armour problem? Uninstall the mod and see what happens. Oh, I forgot, that would be like a Labour of Herakles to you wouldn't it?

The Thalmor was wearing an impreial armor because i told her to take of the Elven armor, this was when i just realized the armor issue. She took it off, and there wasent an option to tell her to put the elven back on so i told her to put on imperial. When i re-loaded the game save, she was once again wearing both the CBBE version of Imperial AND the Vanilla version of the imperial armor at the same time, same issue as when she had been wearing ChronoTrigger CBBE Elven and Vanilla Elven.  

Also, i dont see why its nonsense. I did what you told me too and it didnt work, and you took it personally i see. I disabled that (the CTD Fix) and the option to click it appeared, if i re-selected it, the option would once again disable itself. Gender specific Adjustments did nothing, and i see the reasoning as to why it should have worked, being the name implies races and height adjustments, but the fact remains it didnt. 

I started multiple new games during this whole time to test out if anything would be fixed. 

Uncle64 was the only one who gave a solid suggestion regarding what might be causing problems and it ended up causing a even bigger problem which i couldent remedy, i dont blame him for that or that the game decided to do what it did, but the fact is it happened. 

I dont see how your interpreting this as me blaming you or other people for the armor problem, im shocked no one has said anything as to what might be causing it or how to solve it since apperantly no one has ever seen it, as well as no one being able to tell me how to unset the male to always being in the default female postition where my two main concerns in the last several replies, and no one gave an answer or suggestion to how to remedy it. "Uninstall the mod and see what happens" <- THIS is nonsense pal.
What mod? What mod would be causing the Vanilla armors to appear at the same time? Thats the question ive been asking for the last 6 replies and no one, not you or anyone else has been able to give me a solid answer. I said i tried uninstallng and re-installing the CBBE Armors and the problem persisted, one guy even said its not technically possible. Now, if passive aggressive sarcasm and sass is all you have to offer please take it and go someplace else, your not helping. 

It is not possible to equip a single Bodyslot (32) with more than one Nif at the same time, so I'm assuming a problem in your Bodyslide installation.

Your screenshots from Outfitstudio point out.

If you did not create your own outfits or bodys for BS/OS, my suggestion:

1. Delete Bodyslide completely.
  2. Reinstall BodySlide with CBBE Vanilla outfits - manually (without NMM)
  3. Open BS manually (not NMM) choose a preset and create the CBBE-Outfits. Check the result in game (not multiple armors)

4. Install the replacer of your choice (MAK, ChronoTrigger etc.)  - manually (without NMM)
    Important - just install one, and of course for your bodytype.
  5. Open BS manually (not NMM) choose a preset create your replacer stuff. Check the result in game (not multiple armors)

Note for OS: For such replacer do not load slidersets or import nif but load project.
    Note 2 for OS: Zap slider may not be loaded!

Did notice one more thing.

He do use AIO 4.0.

When he install that mod, he need to install that after he have installed SOS/SL/Bodyslide/Body and stuff.

Be carefull when checking what bodytypes he uses for MALES and females. If he uses one other body for MALES he need to disable SOS support, If the MALE body he use have SOS support, the body I use have SOS support "Vitruvo".

And also must he install the skeleton again after, and running fnis/bodyslide and stuff.

To get npc:s to undress you can use this small and nice mod. Also good to use how they look like when you have fiddled whit the bodys.

18 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

The other option i could imagine is... which mod do you use to tell somebody to take an armor off? It's not a vanilla feature, and whatever mod adds this might be buggy or only work for followers or something like that.

I no longer remember tbh. Here are the zips i had and used. My guess is either it was Hydra Slavegirls, Amorous Adeventures, Reward your followers, or Aroused. Cant tell which one anymore since i have uninstalled and moved to Mod Organizer and im starting from scratch.

131253251_SexLasmods.thumb.png.9d5dbaa88c4b8e462ecb0aef9939b5d1.png

23 hours ago, Andy14 said:

It is not possible to equip a single Bodyslot (32) with more than one Nif at the same time, so I'm assuming a problem in your Bodyslide installation.

Your screenshots from Outfitstudio point out.

If you did not create your own outfits or bodys for BS/OS, my suggestion:

1. Delete Bodyslide completely.
  2. Reinstall BodySlide with CBBE Vanilla outfits - manually (without NMM)
  3. Open BS manually (not NMM) choose a preset and create the CBBE-Outfits. Check the result in game (not multiple armors)

4. Install the replacer of your choice (MAK, ChronoTrigger etc.)  - manually (without NMM)
    Important - just install one, and of course for your bodytype.
  5. Open BS manually (not NMM) choose a preset create your replacer stuff. Check the result in game (not multiple armors)

Note for OS: For such replacer do not load slidersets or import nif but load project.
    Note 2 for OS: Zap slider may not be loaded!

Thank you! This looks like the first actual thing i could try testing out xb

Of course, i have already uninstalled everything from Skyrim, NMM and all my mods and im starting from Scratch, so unfortunately, i have no way of verifying. So far, ive re-installed some of the mods (https://modwat.ch/u/DarkLa/plugins) and im going to be targeting the ones i think might affect it (Immesersive Armors, Deadly Mutilation) soon as i install SOS and Better males and get the sliders working for them. The CBBE armors HAVE installed correctly so far. No double armors yet. So if it is a bodyslide related issue, it should be fixed it would seem.

Still trying to figure out how to use Bodyslide in Mod Organizer 2 tho, not sure how to do this Batch Build stuff. https://imgur.com/a/EfCxuw6 

When i tried Build a single set of Armor with the desired custom preset, it said succesful (see pictures in link) it did not appear in the "Overwrite" folder of Mod Manager 2. So im not sure if it installed straight into the Data folder of Skyrim or if its in the overwrite. Shit is confusing. 

17 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Did notice one more thing.

He do use AIO 4.0.

When he install that mod, he need to install that after he have installed SOS/SL/Bodyslide/Body and stuff.

Be carefull when checking what bodytypes he uses for MALES and females. If he uses one other body for MALES he need to disable SOS support, If the MALE body he use have SOS support, the body I use have SOS support "Vitruvo".

And also must he install the skeleton again after, and running fnis/bodyslide and stuff.

To get npc:s to undress you can use this small and nice mod. Also good to use how they look like when you have fiddled whit the bodys.

Ill check it out but im concenred if they will put their clothes back on, or if it will let me select their outfit?

43 minutes ago, Darklarik said:

Still trying to figure out how to use Bodyslide in Mod Organizer 2 tho, not sure how to do this Batch Build stuff. https://imgur.com/a/EfCxuw6 

When i tried Build a single set of Armor with the desired custom preset, it said succesful (see pictures in link) it did not appear in the "Overwrite" folder of Mod Manager 2. So im not sure if it installed straight into the Data folder of Skyrim or if its in the overwrite. Shit is confusing. 

You have to integrate Bodyslide in MO and start from MO.
This is also for FNIS, SKSE etc.

The files should have got to  BodySlide folder or in Skyrim Data. And no one of those options are good since you are using MO.

You know the name on them, do one seach on your PC for them.

They will take their clothes on after some time. When using the Lets Get Naked mod.

Why not read on the mod pages? It cleary says that.

If you want to select their outfits you need one mod that allows that.

You dont need this one, already included in RaceMenu.

+NetImmerse Override

And you should not overwrite RaceMenu whit it.

7 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

You dont need this one, already included in RaceMenu.

+NetImmerse Override

And you should not overwrite RaceMenu whit it.

OT, but shouldn't it be fine to overwrite the NiO included in RaceMenu with a newer or even same one? Don't see which difference that would make, except maybe own edits to the ini not loaded if you edit the wrong one.

3 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

If it is the same it will work, but if it its older then it is not good.

4 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

OT, but shouldn't it be fine to overwrite the NiO included in RaceMenu with a newer or even same one? Don't see which difference that would make, except maybe own edits to the ini not loaded if you edit the wrong one.

Could it be the cause of this? :

Screenshot27524.thumb.png.9015a3686057bc94fcd8d1bfb743de51.png

He has 2 cocks, ready for double penetration :V Ok jokes aside, here is what is happening (see Plugins). Seeing how the women have no issues, i went back to try and install Better Males (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2488/) and SOS. The Flacid, rigid dick is clearly originating from Better Males. The errect one that flops around when errect or FLacid is clearly coming from SOS.

What i cant get it too do, since i dont know the order (ive played around with switching the order, disabling one or the other), is to get the SOS dicks but with the sliders that seem to come from Better males. 

These are the sliders i want to have available "Body Scale" and "genitals":

Screenshot8147.thumb.png.600553b5353ff9f13463625fc77d6b48.png

Screenshot8558.thumb.png.6f7f3faac24dcb2aa078e69cc5398a93.png

However, they interact with SOS in a very weird way. For starters, the GENITALS sliders wont affect it, at first, as seen in the above image. However, when i disabled the Vector Plus to "no schlongs", they began to work on it:

Screenshot9991.thumb.png.f8d8006785ba307e0e4b516da72ea081.png

Screenshot5583.thumb.png.9a8f71185a1c691d4860e6b2eaa9ffd0.png

(take note, the 2nd rigid dick is still in there) The Sliders began to affect it, even AFTER a re-activated the Vector Plus: 

Screenshot9541.thumb.png.9d486a23c7f05102a4073b6d27737f04.png

(They call him the Penetrator)

When i deactivated Better Males, and only installed SOS, or if i moved SOS to activate later on in the plugins lists, this happened: 

Screenshot13947.thumb.png.d987bfe5199083106f3fea9064477585.png

The body sliders also only allowed me to affect his byceps and forearms and weapon scales only. The sliders where only present when i activated Better Males. 

I tried playing around with SOS's instalation to see how to remedy this, trying it with and without the Custom Male skeleton it comes with. In my previous configuration (when i was using NMM), i had managed to get both working. Better males and its sliders where installed, and SOS was the only dick present, affected by the sliders. 

Does anyone have any clue what im doing wrong? As an FYI i AM updating FNIS every time i do this, deleting the old mod copilation, and activating the new one from the Overwrite. Im also constantly updating LOOT.

FNIS is running weird sometimes. Most of the times ill run it, and it wont give me any errors or cosistency hecks errors. But if i run it immediately after a succesful activation, it will give me an error. I then just close it, then re-open it, update it again, and it works fine.

FNIS.thumb.png.89bfe2d31114a98dc35ba57c67789e89.png86531231_Error1.thumb.png.49d1a44c70736683e51aaad6c927bcd6.png

18 hours ago, Andy14 said:

You have to integrate Bodyslide in MO and start from MO.
This is also for FNIS, SKSE etc.

I tested this in game already using the ZAP options in the Remodeled Armors, for whatever reason, MO updates my DATA directory directly, instead of putting the updated stuff in the OVERWRITE FOLDER like it does with FNIS. Is that normal? Ive gotten no errors from it (tested it ingame too).

plugins.txt

2 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

No dont install Better males.

You also did have AIO 4?

If you have you need to reinstall it and tell AIO that you dont have SOS/SAM or any other body mod.

Use Vitruvo instead. Download the SOS full version

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82948

THat seemed to fix it. I think it was the Custom SOS skeleton that caused it. And yah i removed Better males, will check out this skin texture.

Btw: Any clue what might cause this? The skin on a lot female NPCs is only their color from the neck upward. The rest of their body is well... pale. Doesnt affect my character. Its very off putting Screenshot7396.thumb.png.c0074fd10a6d37a9fca7af00afa5538d.pngScreenshot19683.thumb.png.560c46bdb09421962e979a9900a5e5c1.pngScreenshot7139.thumb.png.25a425b0d7ea89228faa0e98f36ef7ab.pngScreenshot8698.thumb.png.787125d1cbe4563532197e69506c4e91.png

Edit: Solved it, it was the NPC apachi hair mod, forgot to install the color mismatch fix.

Archived