Installed over 151 mods, i have some issues i need help sorting out

Darklarik

1347302869_Alldemsex.thumb.png.465db3752290c35e57327f4a388d329e.png

Ive been re-installing Skyrim after 5 year absence (2013 last i played) since Monday and i only just yesterday night finally finished installing over 151 active Mods after several CTD troubleshooting and patching. So i finally get in game and im finally able to enjoy my hard, daunting work...

And im completely fucking lost as to how to use the many, MANY sex lab mods i installed. Like, i have so many things and tabs in there with over 6000 Animations (according to Fnis) which i dont even know how to load 10 of them much less how to cycle through them. 

Im asking if some kind soul has a tutorial guide for morons for me on how to use the crap i installed. I was told Sex Lab Match Maker would help but the menu doesnt appear in game in the mods list or at least i dont know how to use/activate it. Not only that, i made the mistake of combining Sex Lab Aroused with Hydra Slave girls which basicly adds 200 naked NPC slaves throughout all of skyrim so my dude is constantly perma exposed and my skills progression are 80% reduced because my guy is always super horny and i dont know how to talk women into sex yet and its just a massive mess like i tried forcing sex via one of the Fnis Sex lab spells but the sex slave girl started Pegging my dragonborn badass like as if he were a cheap slut and i had no idea how to END THE FUCKING ANIMATION....

Oh the fucking Horror.

This is an SOS. Someone fucking tell me what keys do what, how to stop the arousal mod, how to better my speech for convincing women to bang, how to select which animations i want to load, how to bang as a werewolf. Ive been just scrolling through the options for the last 30 minutes and im still as lost as i was at the beginning :C???? 

-----

EDIT: Im having a bigger problem now in which the  installed ChronoTrigger77 https://www.nexusmod...yrim/mods/25259 Remodeled Armors CBBE with HDT bodyslide.

The armor do show in game, but so do the vanilla armors SIMULTANEOUSLY

This creates clipping obviously. 

Im using quite a few sex lab mods and i noticed when i verbally tell the NPCs to unequip their outfits, they will only take off the CBBE Armors, but will keep the Vanilla one (this is what is creating the clipping in the images where her butt and breats are poking out of the armor - This is when the CBBE version is un-equipped). 

However, once the sex animations start, they will un-equip the vanilla armors and will not re-equip them if i tell them to put on an armor, they will only equip the CBBE Versions. 

Anyone have a clue what could be causing or how to fix this?

Both armors co-existing(Notice the CBBE Armor Breasts clipping out of the Vanilla Breastplate): 

44brRl6.png.ebfb895f231561f5f2d13a59d282ff3f.png

RZtt4ig.png.6a15564afaa49f5345bbd4d41de853bc.png

Unequips the CBBE armor when i tell her to take her clothes off, keeps Vanilla:

WiDBSfe.png.60a5f8138498a75c8f78ae3109a05b38.png

1VS9HhU.png.d874eef7a992047075a8e2d34824218a.png

But takes of everything during Sex animations, then re-equips only the CBBE Outfit version: 

xBEfVWd.png.6ceb512cedd799311aa842cd6d905f28.png

Help!

plugins.txt

loadorder.txt

44 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Sex Lab Match Maker dont have one menu.

But you are missing several of mods and plugins.

Can you give us your loadorder, then we can help you.

https://modwat.ch/DarkL Should be uploaded

If not, here is the txt file striaght from the folder

Just FYI, everything seems to be wroking great. Havent had bugs or crashes. .. yet.

Also, some of the mods i have said they werent all that supported by MO, and honestly the idea of re-installing all this again on a different organizer is equal parts daunting as it is terryfing and frustrating since it took me 4 days for it to work here. 

So match maker doesnt have a menu? How is one meant to use it then :C

loadorder.txt

Everything here is organized by LOOT

Match maker uses 2 spells.

And if you are using MO your left side is also important, and your link to modwat dont work.

Some problems that I did find in your loadorder.txt.

Use one of them

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

You are using RS and Xvision children at the same time. That dont work, those 2 mods are incompatible.

Dont this one needs RND?

SexLab Warmbodies.esp

You have HDT plugins installed, what body do you use and what skeleton have you installed?

Since you have this I assume you have Clams and CBBE installed.

HDT Havok Object.esp

And according to my Notepad++ then you have 177 plugins installed that is way more then 28 mods.

MO do not conflict with NMM. If a mod of which all the files are placed under "Data" folder, it can be installed by MO.

For the menu, press "ESC", then check MCM. For example, toggle Mass Match in MCM, then some spell will be automatically added to your character.

For Amorous Adventures, talk to those women, complete their quest, then they feel amorous and will like to make love with you.

For the Submit, just press the submit key or replace death with submit.

45 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Match maker uses 2 spells.

And if you are using MO your left side is also important, and your link to modwat dont work.

Some problems that I did find in your loadorder.txt.

Use one of them

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

You are using RS and Xvision children at the same time. That dont work, those 2 mods are incompatible.

Dont this one needs RND?

SexLab Warmbodies.esp

You have HDT plugins installed, what body do you use and what skeleton have you installed?

Since you have this I assume you have Clams and CBBE installed.

HDT Havok Object.esp

And according to my Notepad++ then you have 177 plugins installed that is way more then 28 mods.

Well that explains why my children have weird as faces. Which one do i unistall? (im nervous as to which since i dont know which other mods are linked or patched to them

I meant 28 Sex lab mods. I did say above i have 151 active mods. Your right on the mark in regards to 177 total pluggins. 

I shall unistall the SOS mods cept for the regular, but what should i expect? I saw no problems in the Mod itself and the menu lets me choose between the three so i thought it was intended ? !

WarmBodies is for Frostfall's warmth and cold, which i belive comes included in the mod (Frostfall did not tell me to install RND).

Im still lost as to how to select which animations and how to circulate between them u.u Between Funnybyziness and Anubs i have quite a few. 

I think you should remove X-vision children and keep RS since it is way better. You need to make sure that all files are removed if you have installed them in Data folder.

You only need to remove the SOS plugins you dont need. Disable them is sufficiant.

And to you that says that NMM and MO is not conflicting. They do conflict, but not in the way you think.

You still needs to sort up those mods you have installed outside MO.

It is same there, use only 1.

MO uses viritual data folder, that is not what NMM can handle, so you must always start the game from MO so what is the point of using NMM then?

3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

The best way to know how to use the mods is to actually read their individual description pages.

Ok :c ill go back to them.

20 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

I think you should remove X-vision children and keep RS since it is way better. You need to make sure that all files are removed if you have installed them in Data folder.

You only need to remove the SOS plugins you dont need. Disable them is sufficiant.

And to you that says that NMM and MO is not conflicting. They do conflict, but not in the way you think.

MO uses viritual data folder, that is not what NMM can handle, so you must always start the game from MO so what is the point of using NMM then?

I did remove Xvision since realized Requiem comes with RS so i didnt have much choice. 

PS Maybe one of you know how to fix the following: One of my mods, (im guessing either an Immesive or NPC overhaul), is causing all my NPCs to have slightly varying heights. While this is great for immersive purposes (as not everyone is the same heigh irl), it is causing clipping with my animations in Sex lab, and i dont know how to fix it or patch it. I dont want to remove the NPC or Immersive Overhauls, just adjust the heights so everyone can be the same.

Im also having an issue where whenever i choose an animation with the Sex Lab debug target, the animation it chooses is always randomized, and i twiddled a ton with the options in the menu but i cant set a fixed "default" one.

Also, some of my females are having clipping issues, it seems that although i have a CBBE skimpy vanilla armor replasor, the existing vanilla outfit is still ALSO on the character, so basicly she has 2 armors, in certain scenes she takes of the CBBE version but the vanilla version stays on.... 

Im also having an issue that whenever a new animation starts, my guy is in the "female position", i mean i can hit the "change actors position", but id like to set it so the default is male., ive tried to change it, but i dont know how to set it as a default, whenever i switch to another animation or start a new one, my guy is place back into "female position", set to get pegged hard (not very into seing that).  

You need to check those patches for Requiem.

Do think I remember that Requiem needs one different load then LOOT normal give, you need to read up on that.

That sexlab animations when Male get female, is not that nice to see. It gets strange.

34 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

I agree with Uncle64 here.

Remove X-Vision children and keep RS. Check back on X-Visions description page to make sure you also remove any other mods it needed but you no longer do.

I use NMM but I wouldn't recommend running both NMM and MO. If you are happy with MO then stick with it.

Forget about the sex thing for the time being. Get your game setup and working properly then we can worry about the sex (re-phrase? ?).

Post load orders here not on 3rd party websites - some of us don't like using them. Use spoiler tags when you post here (the black eyeball to the right of the emoji icon above)

Adding you will have need for starting one new game.

Spoiler

PS Maybe one of you know how to fix the following: One of my mods, (im guessing either an Immesive or NPC overhaul), is causing all my NPCs to have slightly varying heights. While this is great for immersive purposes (as not everyone is the same heigh irl), it is causing clipping with my animations in Sex lab, and i dont know how to fix it or patch it. I dont want to remove the NPC or Immersive Overhauls, just adjust the heights so everyone can be the same.

This there is one setting in Sexlab that do this for you. In animations they get their old hight and after they get the modded back.

On 7/21/2018 at 11:56 AM, Uncle64 said:

You need to check those patches for Requiem.

Do think I remember that Requiem needs one different load then LOOT normal give, you need to read up on that.

That sexlab animations when Male get female, is not that nice to see. It gets strange.

Requiem is one mod that i trully took my time to install and read everything about due to the complexity of the installation, but i dont see how it connects to Sex lab or the males having default "female position" at the start of every animation. The two mods dont connect and dont even require compatibility patches between the two. 

So do you know how to switch the default?

On 7/21/2018 at 12:14 PM, Uncle64 said:

Adding you will have need for starting one new game.

Hide contents

This there is one setting in Sexlab that do this for you. In animations they get their old hight and after they get the modded back.

"Adding you will have need for starting one new game." Not sure i understand what that means.

As for the height adjustment i will check that out! Hopefully it will fix all the clipping issues, i still havent seen all them. 

Edit: The height equalizer option is disabled ? ! (image)

On 7/21/2018 at 12:02 PM, Grey Cloud said:

I agree with Uncle64 here.

Remove X-Vision children and keep RS. Check back on X-Visions description page to make sure you also remove any other mods it needed but you no longer do.

I use NMM but I wouldn't recommend running both NMM and MO. If you are happy with MO then stick with it.

Forget about the sex thing for the time being. Get your game setup and working properly then we can worry about the sex (re-phrase? ?).

Post load orders here not on 3rd party websites - some of us don't like using them. Use spoiler tags when you post here (the black eyeball to the right of the emoji icon above)

I said i already removed Xvision xb

Still, i dont know really what "Get your game setup and working properly" means at this point, i stated that the game is running fine, nothing is crashing nor going crazy. I just have minor clipping and settings which i dont know how to change.

Like the male being in default femlae position at the start of every animation like i said earlier, the height variations causing clipping, and the armor problem i stated up top: 

Also, some of my females are having clipping issues, it seems that although i have a CBBE skimpy vanilla armor replasor, the existing vanilla outfit is still ALSO on the character, so basicly she has 2 armors, in certain scenes she takes of the CBBE version but the vanilla version stays on.... 

This is so far my biggest issue. 

Screenshot8113.png

Screenshot7707.png

Screenshot10586.png

Screenshot10952.png

Screenshot6766.png

Spoiler
On 7/20/2018 at 9:01 PM, Darklarik said:

1347302869_Alldemsex.thumb.png.465db3752290c35e57327f4a388d329e.png

Ive been re-installing Skyrim after 5 year absence (2013 last i played) since Monday and i only just yesterday night finally finished installing over 151 active Mods after several CTD troubleshooting and patching. So i finally get in game and im finally able to enjoy my hard, daunting work...

And im completely fucking lost as to how to use the many, MANY sex lab mods i installed. Like, i have so many things and tabs in there with over 6000 Animations (according to Fnis) which i dont even know how to load 10 of them much less how to cycle through them. 

Im asking if some kind soul has a tutorial guide for morons for me on how to use the crap i installed. I was told Sex Lab Match Maker would help but the menu doesnt appear in game in the mods list or at least i dont know how to use/activate it. Not only that, i made the mistake of combining Sex Lab Aroused with Hydra Slave girls which basicly adds 200 naked NPC slaves throughout all of skyrim so my dude is constantly perma exposed and my skills progression are 80% reduced because my guy is always super horny and i dont know how to talk women into sex yet and its just a massive mess like i tried forcing sex via one of the Fnis Sex lab spells but the sex slave girl started Pegging my dragonborn badass like as if he were a cheap slut and i had no idea how to END THE FUCKING ANIMATION....

Oh the fucking Horror.

This is an SOS. Someone fucking tell me what keys do what, how to stop the arousal mod, how to better my speech for convincing women to bang, how to select which animations i want to load, how to bang as a werewolf. Ive been just scrolling through the options for the last 30 minutes and im still as lost as i was at the beginning :C???? 

As I understand your posts your first question was about advancing SexLab animations. The screenshot you show indicates that you have the Auto Advance turned off. You should turn that back on - that should settle that problem. Two lines down on the MCM are listed the hotkeys. If you look at these you will find that the "space" key will advance a SexLab animation to the next stage and that "End" key will end an animation.

The more recent issue with your armor appears to be a Bodyslide issue. Make certain that you have "built" all your armors in Bodyslide with the correct body. ?

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Even Actors Height is greyed-out because you have Race/Gender Specific Adjustments selected.

So i disabled race gender Specific Adjustments but it did nothing, turns out it was the Potential Startup CTD fix that finally allowed me to select it, and it fixed Most (tho not all) the clipping issues. Some remain (images down there) 

Screenshot34523.thumb.png.408b142b119c77031a8a1948d4817310.png

Screenshot35153.thumb.png.242e66c857d44e8c1ff4c1f8c3594db9.png

10 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As I understand your posts your first question was about advancing SexLab animations. The screenshot you show indicates that you have the Auto Advance turned off. You should turn that back on - that should settle that problem. Two lines down on the MCM are listed the hotkeys. If you look at these you will find that the "space" key will advance a SexLab animation to the next stage and that "End" key will end an animation.

The more recent issue with your armor appears to be a Bodyslide issue. Make certain that you have "built" all your armors in Bodyslide with the correct body. ?

Couple of things

I know that the "space bar" transitions now. I also disabled the strap ons so it wouldent be as weird...

what im having trouble with is Selecting the starting animation i want. It will be selected at random, and always start with my character (male) in the female position and the female in the male position, resulting in constantly and annoyingly having to switch the actor position, instead of being able to set them by default (i tried going to the options and selecting "Actor male position" along with WHICH animation i want to fire off, but it will be re-selected when i fire the Fnis debug target spell and re-set the actor male position to female... 

Look, here i selected an Anal Animation, with  my guy is the Male position (I screenshoted it before i changed the position, it was set to Male Position 1, and if i press default [r] key, it sets it back to Female position 1):

Screenshot6940.thumb.png.8a3fc4f9c452c9d499ab63f264689824.png

When i trigger the animation with the Fnis spell, it re-randomizes the one it fucking wants, and sets it to my guy in the female position: 

Screenshot8063.thumb.png.4ea9664c45c811362347827121114218.png

Screenshot8572.thumb.png.2392f36374b061dd0c5aa4a7b51d9cbe.png

That, and on certain animations, the animation will start... then the female actor will randomly stand up:

Screenshot55787.thumb.png.ccb0420bdb57ffa7c17fc021e3d8353e.png

Then suddenly, stands up a second later. This continues to happen even if i reset actor position.

Screenshot55935.thumb.png.fef0efce80d6cce72f3488e54281503a.png

As well as some clipping on certain animations despite the fact that i adjusted the heights. Even if i move the actors using the hotkeys to re-adjust their positions, when the animation plays again, they re-clip themselves (i really really dont want to have to reposition them every time):

Image (she is tit-fucking my guy because of this damn default sex position switch):

Screenshot67670.thumb.png.7aa4352b92312d7a94a337323597fd17.png

Last but not least, i dont know what you are refering too in the Bodyslide. I tried loading the armors, and most of them only load the CBBE versions. The vanilla versions that are co-existing at the same time are no where to be found in bodyslide. When i load the imperial armors in Bodyslide studio, all the Imperial options appear at once even if i select an indivual one. But the underlining point is there is no option of visible thing that loads or allows me to remove the default vanilla outfits which are still appearing on top of the CBBE ones.

1.thumb.png.31935b407f15da071b6d285feacedcd2.png

2.thumb.png.50027ce26e54d0cb6e6f35747f2a68e9.png

3.thumb.png.de571f96ccb6fcd98e90a799d499e3c1.png

See? She unequips the CBBE for foreplay but keeps the vanilla until the actual sex animations starts, then she never re-equips the vanilla version, only the CBBE version:

Screenshot23067.thumb.png.dd1b5070cf6d656a7611859ebe665cca.png

This is what she should look like: 

Screenshot29781.thumb.png.6cdead7027f687e50dffbd09c84ac5f4.png

Any idea what is causing this? ?

I've never heard of using FNIS spells to start sexlab animations, while it seems it somehow works... i think using that method is at least part of your problems. Use matchmaker instead for testing, and some "proper" mods for actual gameplay. You see, which animations are chosen depends on the mod triggering them. Matchmaker doesn't limit it to anything, FNIS spells probably even less if that's possible. There are a couple of mods on LL that give at least some context, via dialogue or something, and chose animation sets accordingly.

There is no way to start with a specific animation, but you can use sexlab tools to switch the animation which works way more comfortable than sexlab itself.

For armors: i have no clue why they co-exist. If that's actually the case something really weird is going on. They are not supposed to co-exist, the vanilla ones should be overwritten. If they aren't i think your installation is somehow messy, but i've never seen something like that and afaik that shouldn't technically possible...

23 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I've never heard of using FNIS spells to start sexlab animations, while it seems it somehow works... i think using that method is at least part of your problems. Use matchmaker instead for testing, and some "proper" mods for actual gameplay. You see, which animations are chosen depends on the mod triggering them. Matchmaker doesn't limit it to anything, FNIS spells probably even less if that's possible. There are a couple of mods on LL that give at least some context, via dialogue or something, and chose animation sets accordingly.

There is no way to start with a specific animation, but you can use sexlab tools to switch the animation which works way more comfortable than sexlab itself.

For armors: i have no clue why they co-exist. If that's actually the case something really weird is going on. They are not supposed to co-exist, the vanilla ones should be overwritten. If they aren't i think your installation is somehow messy, but i've never seen something like that and afaik that shouldn't technically possible...

Well, here, look, these are the spells im using

Screenshot1888.thumb.png.327f950722104ae8ec543908c9858e10.png

And the options that appear in the MCM. Matchmaker is installed but no menu registers. Those are all the menus that appear immediately after the SexLab tab 

Screenshot5457.thumb.png.a716f162b58d964068b34aa0c3141c8c.png

Also Skyrim has been out for 7 years and your telling me NO ONE has gotten Co-existing armors like that? Seriously? Im the first person ever to have a problem like this? (tried googling it)

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You've already been told that MM doesn't have amenu - it uses spells. Have you read any of the description pages for the mods you install?

Quite a few, but not all, they are 151 man :/ I read mostly the big ones like overhauls and  most of the time went straight into possible bugs, instalation and complications. I worried first on installing them instead of how to use them. 

But right now my bigger problem is the affected Models on the armors and men.

Spoiler
26 minutes ago, Darklarik said:

Quite a few, but not all, they are 151 man :/ I read mostly the big ones like overhauls and  most of the time went straight into possible bugs, instalation and complications. I worried first on installing them instead of how to use them. 

But right now my bigger problem is the affected Models on the armors and men.

All right. Let's work on the armors. Please download your load order again - at least everything related to the armors and armor replacers that you are using.

As far as the other is concerned I agree (as usual) with Nazzzgul666 and GreyCloud. Quit using the Debug spells and use Matchmaker to have sex. I have used Puppet Master instead but Matchmaker is every bit as good (and doesn't require a patch like Puppet Master does).

51 minutes ago, Darklarik said:

Quite a few, but not all, they are 151 man

Well, there's your problem right there - you can't be arsed to read the instuctions but expect everyone else to sort out your problems. How do think myself and the others learned about these mods? I have just over 200 mods installed and have used at least that number of other mods over the years. I'm not stupid enough to read descriptions 200 at a time but I have read all of them.

7 hours ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

All right. Let's work on the armors. Please download your load order again - at least everything related to the armors and armor replacers that you are using.

As far as the other is concerned I agree (as usual) with Nazzzgul666 and GreyCloud. Quit using the Debug spells and use Matchmaker to have sex. I have used Puppet Master instead but Matchmaker is every bit as good (and doesn't require a patch like Puppet Master does).

Here is the load order, how ever, i will tell you, after following the sudgestion of UNcle64 of uninstalling and re-installing SOS caused a huge error in my male meshes where all the body slider controls got removed, and the groins become static and glitched:

Screenshot14049.thumb.png.79d6bad20ed57ba1b0f3120f781aaedb.png

, im now considering it to be a better option to just find a way to set Skyrim to vanilla again an re-install everything using MO. Something ive made a new thread about here:  

If you want to offer me a solution you think i could test before i begin the cleansing, id gladly try it out so to avoid the problem in my new installation. 

loadorder.txt

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, Darklarik said:

Here is the load order, how ever, i will tell you, after following the sudgestion of UNcle64 of uninstalling and re-installing SOS caused a huge error in my male meshes where all the body slider controls got removed, and the groins become static and glitched:

Screenshot14049.thumb.png.79d6bad20ed57ba1b0f3120f781aaedb.png

, im now considering it to be a better option to just find a way to set Skyrim to vanilla again an re-install everything using MO. Something ive made a new thread about here:  

If you want to offer me a solution you think i could test before i begin the cleansing, id gladly try it out so to avoid the problem in my new installation. 

loadorder.txt

I'm going to leave everything else off if you're about to do an overhaul. I assume you were looking for a good skimpy armor overhaul when you loaded the MAK armors. My advice is to get rid of it and load the vanilla replacer by CHronoTrigger. This can be found on the Bodyslide page (that way you know it is entirely compatible). Whenever you start a new game remember to 1) run Loot - make sure there are no errors (warnings can usually be ignored but check each one anyway), then 2) run FNIS - make sure there are no warnings or errors and then 3) run Bodyslide (be forewarned that there are ZAP sliders on the CT77 replacers and doing this may take some time).

Archived