Jcontainers Version is INcompatible with Creature Framework.... Game crashes close to the beggining

Darklarik

I have run loot, and it shows no errors:

Masterlist Revision 66e994c
Masterlist Date 2018-07-09

Warnings 8
Errors 0
Total Messages 17

Active Plugins 140
Dirty Plugins 8
Total Plugins 142

Fnis also listed no errors, i ran it with the necesary check marks listed in the respective mods and everyhting seems to have updated fine. I also ran all the Skyproc patches via SUM and Lootification. 

https://modwat.ch/u/DarkL/plugins

So i have a few errors popping up at the beggining, it says "JContainers version is incompatible with creature framework, or you dont have jcontainers at all. Things will be very broken!"

I had installed the latest version when this message popped up, so i decided to unistall it, then the same message appeared. I dont know what to do or which version to put, or what patch. 

I also get the following messages when i press for a new game: "warning> skse memory fix is not active on your game! make sure "data/skse/skse.ini has defaultheapinitialallocmb=768 or higher under [memory] if using mod organazier try adding - forcesteamloader to skse startup options. you can disable this warning from 'data/skse/plugins/crashfixplugin.ini' by setting 'warnsksemmemorypatch' to 0"

I went inside the DAta/Skse/ but there is no SKSE.ini plugin I also saw a fix that said "Another, better solution is to open CrashFixPlugin.ini (located in Data\SKSE\Plugins) and change the "UseOSAllocators=0" to 1." But the thing is i looked inside the CrashFixPlugin.ini and there is no line that says "UseOSAllocators=0" Proof: https://imgur.com/a/OeC3FnC How do i set the memory higher? Im lot. I also could not find this "forceSteamLoader" to the SKSE options or mods, i dont know what it does or mean.

Which i have no idea how to fix, ive tried googling it but no cigar. 

The game lists only those 2 things. It actually starts up, but always crashes right when the Thief in the carriege finishes saying his line about being "Half way to Hammerfell" bam, game freezes (doesnt exit or CTD, just freezes in place)

Help anyone?

-I also used to have this error (the one with JContainers) when I remodded my skyrim once , and I made sure JContainers was loaded before Creature Framework , and i think that fixed it ( it was a long time ago , i don't remember ).

-for the SKSE.ini error, you are supposed to make the file yourself by creating a text document and renaming it "SKSE.INI" . I think there exist a premade file somewhere on the Nexus with all the information you need ( just google skse.ini and you should find it )

-and lastly the "UseOSAllocators" line does exist in the CrashFixPlugin.ini , for me it is a the end of the first paragraph , just search a little bit more.

6 minutes ago, moutymoo said:

-I also used to have this error (the one with JContainers) when I remodded my skyrim once , and I made sure JContainers was loaded before Creature Framework , and i think that fixed it ( it was a long time ago , i don't remember ).

-for the SKSE.ini error, you are supposed to make the file yourself by creating a text document and renaming it "SKSE.INI" . I think there exist a premade file somewhere on the Nexus with all the information you need ( just google skse.ini and you should find it )

-and lastly the "UseOSAllocators" line does exist in the CrashFixPlugin.ini , for me it is a the end of the first paragraph , just search a little bit more.

So i fixed the ini problem using the SKSE crash fix, so that problem is out the window.

The Jcontainers problem is weird because if its an allocation problem the LOOT should have put it before hand. I will put it in the order you say and check it out. 

BTW the game actually ran fine cept for some weird aniamtion bugs . It crashed when i tried to use the adult show mod on Balgruf. I literally had sex with a ghost, a rat somehow, but when i cast it on him the game had a brilliant CTD. 

Do you know any ways i can find the crash logs or something and see what caused it?

In the CrashFixPlugin.ini you can find on the second paragraph an option that allows you to recieve relevent information concerning "specific" CTDs , like when you run out of memory (wich happens a lot). When activated , this option sends the crash-log to "Data/SKSE/Plugins/CrashLog/..." , in wich a folder will be created containing the CrashLog

Adult show is part of Animated Prostitution.

Useless mod, dont try it, old and terrible.

If you dont have one skse.ini file you should make one. You will need one if you planning to use any of the Loverslabs mods.

Creaturepack should not whine about Jcontainers, if you dont have latest Jcontainers installed. Dowlnoad latest from here or Nexus and make sure that nothing overwrites its files.

2 hours ago, moutymoo said:

In the CrashFixPlugin.ini you can find on the second paragraph an option that allows you to recieve relevent information concerning "specific" CTDs , like when you run out of memory (wich happens a lot). When activated , this option sends the crash-log to "Data/SKSE/Plugins/CrashLog/..." , in wich a folder will be created containing the CrashLog

I went inside the CrashFixPlugin like you said,

[Patch]

; Info: Completely disable Skyrim's memory allocator and use regular C malloc. That means memory blocks will not exist anymore
;       and game will not crash at some arbitrary limit. Theoretically it should also be faster (especially loading screens)
;       and eliminate most ILS or freezing issues.
; IMPORTANT!!: You NEED custom plugin loader to run this so CrashFixPlugin.dll gets loaded before the game initializes!
;              Here is the link to "SKSE Plugin Preloader": http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?
; When this is enabled then Safety Load and SSME/SKSE memory patch are not needed, but they don't cause any trouble if you do have them.
UseOSAllocators=1

; Info: When the game crashes unexpectedly then write the relevant information from crash to Data/SKSE/Plugins/CrashLog/crash_time.txt
;       If game crashes when running out of memory or has other issues it's possible for the file to not appear or become empty!
;       If the game crashes in SKSE dll or a SKSE plugin dll then it's possible for the crash information to not appear.
;       This setting's value is treated as flags where:
;       1 - enabled (TL;DR set this for normal enable)
;       2 - don't write timestamp into file name but instead always write to crash_last.txt (overwritten by default)
;       4 - don't ignore already known crashes, usually ones that display a message box are ignored
;       8 - append file if it already exists instead of replacing
;       16 - when the game crashes CTD without a message box about game stopped responding
RecordCrashInfo=0

; Write messages that appear in error box also to file in "Data/SKSE/Plugins/CrashFixPluginLog.txt"
LogMessageToFile=1

------------------------------------------------------------

Im not sure how to activate what you or the paragraph is telling me :C sorry im not that versed with how to do this. There is not "Crashlog" anything in the plugins folder, no folder, no text, nothing by the name "Crashlog", only 3 files that have "CrashfixPlugin"

How exactly do i enable this? What do i have to change? I already installed the "Skse Plugin Pre-loader" before the crash im mentioning and i got no Crashlog folder created :/

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Which mod is this?

The mod is adult Show XXX, the base mod. I did not install the prostitution variant. It looked like it was working (worked on a rat from immersive creatures and a Ghost from lovers lab Necro) but CTD when i casted in on a Balgruf. 

2 hours ago, Uncle64 said:

Adult show is part of Animated Prostitution.

Useless mod, dont try it, old and terrible.

If you dont have one skse.ini file you should make one. You will need one if you planning to use any of the Loverslabs mods.

Creaturepack should not whine about Jcontainers, if you dont have latest Jcontainers installed. Dowlnoad latest from here or Nexus and make sure that nothing overwrites its files.

I downloaded them literally on Tuesday. They are the latest JContainers-v3.3-domains-feature and Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2. You tell me if i dont have the latests

to activate the crash-log dump  , you are supposed to tke the line "RecordCrashInfo=0" and replace the "0" with the desired value , as explained in the second paragraph just above the line (with all the numbers from 1 to 16) but to be quick , just set the value to 1 and it should do the trick , and the next time you crash , the Crash Log folder will be created

13 hours ago, moutymoo said:

to activate the crash-log dump  , you are supposed to tke the line "RecordCrashInfo=0" and replace the "0" with the desired value , as explained in the second paragraph just above the line (with all the numbers from 1 to 16) but to be quick , just set the value to 1 and it should do the trick , and the next time you crash , the Crash Log folder will be created

Thank you! This is what i wanted. Fortunately, i managed (somehow, god knows how), to make the 151 installed Mods all work, i havent had a crash yet since my last post. I have looked for more patches than i can count, run fnis till everything is ok, run SUM, and organized the crap out of all of it with LOOT. 

Things look stable. Now im just totally lost on how to use them: 

Archived