If you use TBBP you can use BBP armors, but the animations won't be as good as in TBBP armors.

If you use just BBP you can't use TBBP armors (CTD with flames)

if the skeleton files are right(XP32's for example), then u can use TBBP without TBBP body files, it doesn't matter.

I use UNPB+BBP with XP32's skeleton, and I can put on TBBP armours without CTD, or even use UNP body with out BBP support, put on BBP colthes.

But the smart thing to do is using body changer mod to change bodies that support TBBP or BBP, cuz it doesn't really make sense if u use TBBP colthes without TBBP effects.

vee, on 06 Apr 2012 - 09:15 AM, said

I have found a mod, BBP Bondage, I would love for somebody to create a slider CBBE3 version (or at least CBBE3 slim version) and UNP version (the current default is CBBE3 heavy)

Inside the readme is the original site I found it on, not sure if it's posted anywhere else, only searched for BBP Bondage on nexus and here.

The supplied "BBP Bondage.esp_" is the unedited one, where A only came as Heavy and B only came as Light armor - I've gone ahead and added heavy and light versions for both. I've also edited the names to make a cleaner sort: BBP Bondage . 

thanks in advance

edit4: Authorization:

edit3: I am requesting/awaiting-a-response to edit+redistribute authorization now; found a new url to his work: http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-2918732-1-1.html

BBP%20Bondage%20Authorization.PNG

edit2: integrated Kaw's Claws (link in the readme), now with many different finger-nail colors

edit1: here are the pics
BBP Bondage A

ScreenShot12026%20BBP%20Bondage%20A.jpg

BBP Bondage B

ScreenShot12027%20BBP%20Bondage%20B.jpg

match with bob's boots or df_t19

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5174-bbbbbp-armor-clothing-request-thread/

This is another request that I make, I do not know if the other likes, so angry, or ...

I've been looking for these clothes in UNPB for long, perhaps they are not that way.

image2004.jpg?1373920359339

please could do UNPB these clothes? if there is no impediment

this is the link: http://skyrimbox.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-486.html

Here you go

dianqing unpb bbp

Was on post #9052 what-mod-is-this, thanks to thelonelystoner

Question on the Ro armor. When I type "help ro's" I cant find the armor in the list. T_T I used Nmm to install and other mods from you work fine. Am I doing something wrong? Great job though! ^^

The console doesn't like apostrophes very much. Type in:

help "ro's"

And you should get the codes. (They're xx000D62 and xx000D63 btw.)

Question on the Ro armor. When I type "help ro's" I cant find the armor in the list. T_T I used Nmm to install and other mods from you work fine. Am I doing something wrong? Great job though! ^^

The console doesn't like apostrophes very much. Type in:

help "ro's"

And you should get the codes. (They're xx000D62 and xx000D63 btw.)

Thank you! ^^ I did find it under Hide to so its all good. :D

This is another request that I make, I do not know if the other likes, so angry, or ...

I've been looking for these clothes in UNPB for long, perhaps they are not that way.

image2004.jpg?1373920359339

please could do UNPB these clothes? if there is no impediment

this is the link: http://skyrimbox.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-486.html

Here you go

dianqing unpb bbp

Was on post #9052 what-mod-is-this, thanks to thelonelystoner

Really thank you very much.

Thanks for the hard work!

Really like the Black Lotus Armor.  It has some stretching issues when twisting the body though.   Is there anyway to fix this or is it beyond the scope of your project?

naEukMX.jpg

I didn't notice that, thanks for pointing out. I'll take a look.

WIP:

post-82377-0-95693400-1374007286_thumb.jpg

I hate the weight slider