This mod makes you OP even with legendary+ other difficulty mods. but I do enjoy it

Anyone know a method to extract its calm function and make that into its own thing? I cant find any like "mass area calm" during sex like the one found in this mod or even calm mods during sex that work. The one in this mod works great but I sometimes like to refrain from using succubus heart on playthroughs to avoid becoming an infinite health/magika/stam god.

I suppose I could, every level up, use the manual override for health stam and magika. Just wanna know if we can get the calm function it has built in because its perfect.

• 5 weeks later...

About soul pets. Two issues so far:

1. NFF imports them each time and there is no cure for it as far as I tried.

2. I register a snow troll with a spell. I go to MCM to call it Trololo for lulz. It is my only SP. When I summon it, it summons a snow bear. Really. I dispell it. I resummon it with "last summoned SP" and it is an ice wraith this time! I dispell it again and resummon. Ah! Finally my snow troll is there. Next time it's a snow bear again. Looks like it is completely random despite the fact I never used random function and have only one slot with soul pet.

PS: still wonder about aggressive animations that cause drain on NPC even if it was consensual.

On 8/9/2021 at 8:58 PM, Diver13666 said:

PS: still wonder about aggressive animations that cause drain on NPC even if it was consensual.

Second this (and the soul pets). Draining NPC's is an issue if you have mods like Horrible Harassment or basically any mod where you have non consensual sex. Soul pets also has an issue. With first test tried to create a rabbit but ended up with a fox. It could be a conflict with mods like Hunterborn/Skytest/Wildlife though...(I have them installed, not sure if Diver13666 has them)

Still got some issues, but I think it's still the mismatched item ids due to running on the vr version, still can't get TES Edit to even work. The items, for the most part, are broken so the only actual use I have for them is, well... having to sell them for a decent gold return

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/3/2021 at 7:31 PM, TheUnsaid said:

Anyway to display enemy health during sexacts since they're getting drained?

You can always use the "Floating Healthbars" mod. It shows how much damage being tick by the mod. Unless your looking for something else.

Out of curiosity, how "all in" is this mod? I know I would have to start a new game if I want to get rid of it, so how much is it going to change the game for me? Will it make it a completely different experience that lowers the effectiveness of other things? Or does it just add stuff that can be used as much or as little as I want?

2 hours ago, Justalittlesexy said:

Out of curiosity, how "all in" is this mod? I know I would have to start a new game if I want to get rid of it, so how much is it going to change the game for me? Will it make it a completely different experience that lowers the effectiveness of other things? Or does it just add stuff that can be used as much or as little as I want?

It gives you a menu that will let you apply an amount of customization to it, so it can vary a bit between entirely changing how you play the game as a whole (there are options, for example, to completely remove your character's passive health/magicka/stamina regen so that you have to refill through acts or potions) vs not affecting it all that much, it really depends on how you set it up in the MCM

19 minutes ago, Kaldrosza said:

It gives you a menu that will let you apply an amount of customization to it, so it can vary a bit between entirely changing how you play the game as a whole (there are options, for example, to completely remove your character's passive health/magicka/stamina regen so that you have to refill through acts or potions) vs not affecting it all that much, it really depends on how you set it up in the MCM

Ok that's awesome, thank you!

1 hour ago, Justalittlesexy said:

So I just activated this mod and my health, magicka, and stamina all went down to like 20-30. Is this a bug, can I fix it?

Just like that or have you used some of the seduction spells coming with this mod? What you need to understand is that a lot of options are 'paid' with status which is your max attribute value. Your max attribute value can be raised by having sex and absorb it from your partner or by finding drops. I remember when I first tried this mod using the seduction powers and suddenly ending up like you with attributes between 10 and 30 (as each success lowers your attributes by 90 percent). Normally your max status (attribute value) is definded by the BDSM values. It is a good practice to build up some status before you spent it otherwise you end up with an unplayable character, more or less.

13 hours ago, RogueMage said:

Just like that or have you used some of the seduction spells coming with this mod? What you need to understand is that a lot of options are 'paid' with status which is your max attribute value. Your max attribute value can be raised by having sex and absorb it from your partner or by finding drops. I remember when I first tried this mod using the seduction powers and suddenly ending up like you with attributes between 10 and 30 (as each success lowers your attributes by 90 percent). Normally your max status (attribute value) is definded by the BDSM values. It is a good practice to build up some status before you spent it otherwise you end up with an unplayable character, more or less.

Ok yea I remembered reading that the seduction spells can cost stats, didn't realize how much it costs though. I'll probably have to load back an older save and make sure not to use the seduction again.

Getting a pop up about the skill trainer bug when I try to use this mod to level skills, what is?

I thought it was the bug where if you are close to leveling a skill it won't level up via trainer, but I've had a skill with 0 exp in it still refuse to level up 

image.png.962cc5711e6b72c59504c06ab8948468.png

image.thumb.png.ddf0299f40248e043ae030164c5e5bf1.png

What it seems to be doing is boosting the skill to *mostly* a level up range? If it's too close to leveling up it won't let me at all and just eats the skill points, and if it's a fresh nowhere near leveling up, it will boost it to like 90% to the next level. Am I understanding it right

Edited by NoppaiKohai
2 hours ago, NoppaiKohai said:

Getting a pop up about the skill trainer bug when I try to use this mod to level skills, what is?

I thought it was the bug where if you are close to leveling a skill it won't level up via trainer, but I've had a skill with 0 exp in it still refuse to level up 

image.png.962cc5711e6b72c59504c06ab8948468.png

image.thumb.png.ddf0299f40248e043ae030164c5e5bf1.png

What it seems to be doing is boosting the skill to *mostly* a level up range? If it's too close to leveling up it won't let me at all and just eats the skill points, and if it's a fresh nowhere near leveling up, it will boost it to like 90% to the next level. Am I understanding it right

Yes kind off sorta etc. You could try the console command incpcs to level the skill or level up the natural way by using the skill (cast a few spells or barter a bit in this case). It is a bit of an annoying bug but progress goes fast enough with Succubus Heart ( a bit too fast imho).

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 11:54 AM, Justalittlesexy said:

How do I summon pets? In the MCM menu when I try to register a pet nothing happens, and when using the summon spell it says there are no pets registered.

It gives you two spells for the soul pets; one summons/dismisses, one allows you to target and register