16 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Is this mod compatible with Succubus/Seducer race?? My stamina rate got reduced a lot so I'm looking on my mod list what is incompatible with this mod

I'm using it with Seducer Race and everything seems fine. Do you have any combat mod installed? I don't remember which but I know some reduces Stamina Regen on purpose.

22 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

I'm using it with Seducer Race and everything seems fine. Do you have any combat mod installed? I don't remember which but I know some reduces Stamina Regen on purpose.

I had ultime combat (wimping animations dont work with it so had to change), now I have Deadly combat and combat evolved, but I've manually put the rates on heal 5, stamina 8, and magicka 8, so now I'm looking if my rates go down 

None of the Spells seem to work.

I got the Enrage Spell to work once, I think.

But that's it.

I tried all spells on different NPCs but nothing seems to happen.

Am I missing something?

15 hours ago, Aiko said:

None of the Spells seem to work.

I got the Enrage Spell to work once, I think.

But that's it.

I tried all spells on different NPCs but nothing seems to happen.

Am I missing something?

Check your status caps, do they drop? The sex spells that come with this mod work on chance. If you've tried to use it on an NPC multiple times but it didn't start sex and didn't reduce your status caps, it probably means that it rolled the dice on "failed to initiate sex".

Also, they are "touch" spells.

20 hours ago, Potato_Skill said:

Check your status caps, do they drop? The sex spells that come with this mod work on chance. If you've tried to use it on an NPC multiple times but it didn't start sex and didn't reduce your status caps, it probably means that it rolled the dice on "failed to initiate sex".

Also, they are "touch" spells.

Yeah... they do.

Is there any way to disable the whole stat drop thing btw?

I do like the mod quite a lot - i just hate how it affects the Stamina/Health/Magicka Stats.

So if i could turn that off somehow.. that would be great.

Edited by Aiko
56 minutes ago, Aiko said:

Yeah... they do.

I do like the mod quite a lot - i just hate how it affects the Stamina/Health/Magicka Stats.

There's a passive that reduce the cost down to 0 (at max rank), check the "Passives" tab. But erhm... You're gonna have to work for it. It's max rank is 3. It's among the "hard to get" Passives imo. I think the author's intention is that a low level succubus is very frail and even not good at seducing men but she will eventually get better.

For human NPCs, I usually initiate sex through dialogue rather than the spells that come with this mod. Maybe you'd want to check out this mod - Sexlab eager NPCs. Still pretty immersive and true for a succubus as your success of talking somebody into sex is based on your speech skill.

On 6/7/2021 at 12:49 AM, Aiko said:

Yeah... they do.

I'm not sure, but I think the stat drop is related to the desire cap. I your desire is close or even over the cap, the stat drop happens. You can try to increase the default desire cap of 2500 in the MCM.

hi! I'm trying to figure out how the mod works. It looks great "on paper" but I'd like to understand what is happening. I put it on my lvl35 char with about 600 magicka points. As soon as the mod initialized my magicka dropped to 300-something. So, did the mod actually degraded my character magicka level or it is all about the mod's magicka cap in status menu? If it is degraded, how can it be reversed? I think I've managed to uncap some points after a sex act (making the magicka cap 235) and my current magicka dropped to about 200-something. So I understand even less of those mechanics right now. Does it mean that in order to restore my real magicka level I just have to seduce the entire city of Whiterun and level up the magicka cap to catch up? Does the cap ever drops? Is it better to start a new game to better follow the stats progression? Sorry, it is many questions, but I'm stuck. Pure mage character with only 200 magicka on lvl35 is a joke

On 6/9/2021 at 1:00 PM, Diver13666 said:

hi! I'm trying to figure out how the mod works. It looks great "on paper" but I'd like to understand what is happening. I put it on my lvl35 char with about 600 magicka points. As soon as the mod initialized my magicka dropped to 300-something. So, did the mod actually degraded my character magicka level or it is all about the mod's magicka cap in status menu? If it is degraded, how can it be reversed? I think I've managed to uncap some points after a sex act (making the magicka cap 235) and my current magicka dropped to about 200-something. So I understand even less of those mechanics right now. Does it mean that in order to restore my real magicka level I just have to seduce the entire city of Whiterun and level up the magicka cap to catch up? Does the cap ever drops? Is it better to start a new game to better follow the stats progression? Sorry, it is many questions, but I'm stuck. Pure mage character with only 200 magicka on lvl35 is a joke

I only used this mod on a new game so far. The mod is about chaning the the status caps all the time. It distinguishes between the current status cap (first number in status mcm tab) and the maximum status cap (second number in the same tab). The current status cap is the maximum status cap the game currently uses for your maximum health, magicka and stamina. The maximum status cap is the maximum possible number your status cap can be, by leeching during sex acts and other mechanics like the violence passive or consuming sperm and breast milk items. The current cap can decrease over time due to lack of sexual acts (maybe due to desire over the cap?).

Skilling passives can costs maximum status cap, displayed if you hower over the upgrade. For example the violence passive skill (drain status cap on hit) cost 60 maximum status cap per level.

A screenshot of your status tab and your passive skill tab could help figuring out if it is a bug or not.

17 hours ago, L33tfr0g said:

I only used this mod on a new game so far. The mod is about chaning the the status caps all the time. It distinguishes between the current status cap (first number in status mcm tab) and the maximum status cap (second number in the same tab). The current status cap is the maximum status cap the game currently uses for your maximum health, magicka and stamina. The maximum status cap is the maximum possible number your status cap can be, by leeching during sex acts and other mechanics like the violence passive or consuming sperm and breast milk items. The current cap can decrease over time due to lack of sexual acts (maybe due to desire over the cap?).

Skilling passives can costs maximum status cap, displayed if you hower over the upgrade. For example the violence passive skill (drain status cap on hit) cost 60 maximum status cap per level.

A screenshot of your status tab and your passive skill tab could help figuring out if it is a bug or not.

Thanks! I've just made a fresh game to watch how it works step by step... No problem with stats on lvl1 ?

I have a new prob. When I try to level up a skill it eats skill points and nothing happens. I try again (for no result) and it says that there is a leveling bug or smth and I need to level-up this skill manually to debug and that no SP are consumed. But the first 3 SP were consumed. I reloaded a save for now, I'll see what happens when I level up this skill.

EDIT: I just slept for 8 hours and tried again. SP leveling just worked after a sleep.

EDIT2: I have a new question. How much points I have to put in HP drain to be able to actually kill somebody with it?

Edited by Diver13666
23 hours ago, Diver13666 said:

Thanks! I've just made a fresh game to watch how it works step by step... No problem with stats on lvl1 ?

I have a new prob. When I try to level up a skill it eats skill points and nothing happens. I try again (for no result) and it says that there is a leveling bug or smth and I need to level-up this skill manually to debug and that no SP are consumed. But the first 3 SP were consumed. I reloaded a save for now, I'll see what happens when I level up this skill.

EDIT: I just slept for 8 hours and tried again. SP leveling just worked after a sleep.

EDIT2: I have a new question. How much points I have to put in HP drain to be able to actually kill somebody with it?

To avoid the SP leveling bug, skilling health/magicka/stamina before seems a way to avoid it for me.

I'm afraid I cannot answer your other question, since I diabled consensual drain and enemies die to too fast due to the violence passive in battle before triggering a bleedout. But the HP drain should tick multiple times during the sexual act. So either a very long sexual act or multiple acts with the same npc should do the trick even on low levels.

NPCs have a health pool starting from 50 up to 500 or more depending ob their level.

If your playing skyrim on a computer you can use the console to check the hp before and after a drain:

1.) Open the console with the "^"-key right over the tab-key.

2.) Klick on the npc with your mouse to target it, otherwise you will see your own stat.

3.) type "getav health" without the quotes to show the hp stat.

4.) Close the console again with the "^"-key.

Edited by L33tfr0g

can't get laid for the life of me. playing female teen doll. i don't know if it is because of a custom race deal or what. but no love. It says not possible to respect my sexual preferences. she's bisexual i put in. so basically i'll have sex with anyone as long as i get to my happy place. So basically my sexual preference is I'M HORNY!

Edited by DaringSoule
On 6/12/2021 at 2:35 AM, DaringSoule said:

can't get laid for the life of me. playing female teen doll. i don't know if it is because of a custom race deal or what. but no love. It says not possible to respect my sexual preferences. she's bisexual i put in. so basically i'll have sex with anyone as long as i get to my happy place. So basically my sexual preference is I'M HORNY!

Looks like a compatibility problem to me... Do you have a proper SL version installed? Also, this version of the mod works with special edition.

L33tfr0g, thanks. Consensual drain was disabled and I think I didn't triggered non-consensual scenes yet. I tried to switch it on and damn, with 5 absorption in each category I drained the first poor dude to 0h/0m/-83s permanent bleedout state... I think he was essential and just couldn't die. Now I'd like to see a power to turn consensual drain on and off on the fly ? Also, I feel like this mod doesn't recognize some SL animations as non-consensual. E.g. when in Sanguines Debauchery + Sanguine assaulted my char and I submitted I didn't notice any changes in his HP after the act... but I may be wrong. Need to test it more. Does drain supposed to work when the PC is a victim and not a rapist?

Also I notice that consuming souls gives a bunch of XP here and there which is cool, but consuming sperm and milk doesn't trigger notifications. Is it normal? The fluids are linked to passive abilities and perks only? I see the numbers change and rank progression in the MCM though. Also I don't really understand what is Stack / Consumable thing and how to use Sex stacks. This mod requires its own wiki.

I just hope that fluids are not bugged in my setup, cause iNeed successfully recognized sperm and milk as food items and now my PC can pretty much survive as a "cumpire" lol.

Maybe... idk if it is a question or a suggestion. Maybe it could be cool to have a patch linking SuH to SL Aroused. Desire thing is very close to Aroused in nature imo. Sometimes it is just a bit strange to see my PC at full arousal and around zero Desire and vice versa. Desire could be calculated as a multiplier of Arousal. Just a thought.

On 6/13/2021 at 2:01 PM, Diver13666 said:

Looks like a compatibility problem to me... Do you have a proper SL version installed? Also, this version of the mod works with special edition.

L33tfr0g, thanks. Consensual drain was disabled and I think I didn't triggered non-consensual scenes yet. I tried to switch it on and damn, with 5 absorption in each category I drained the first poor dude to 0h/0m/-83s permanent bleedout state... I think he was essential and just couldn't die. Now I'd like to see a power to turn consensual drain on and off on the fly ? Also, I feel like this mod doesn't recognize some SL animations as non-consensual. E.g. when in Sanguines Debauchery + Sanguine assaulted my char and I submitted I didn't notice any changes in his HP after the act... but I may be wrong. Need to test it more. Does drain supposed to work when the PC is a victim and not a rapist?

Also I notice that consuming souls gives a bunch of XP here and there which is cool, but consuming sperm and milk doesn't trigger notifications. Is it normal? The fluids are linked to passive abilities and perks only? I see the numbers change and rank progression in the MCM though. Also I don't really understand what is Stack / Consumable thing and how to use Sex stacks. This mod requires its own wiki.

I just hope that fluids are not bugged in my setup, cause iNeed successfully recognized sperm and milk as food items and now my PC can pretty much survive as a "cumpire" lol.

Sperm and Milk serves as an alternative to refill your stats if they were reduced due to lack of sex. I think they can also be upgraded to heal like potions.

As far as I know Sex stacks are only used by the "Saving Essence" Passive: if your health drops under 30% it heals you depending on the skill level and the available stacks. It is some kind of auto heal in dire battle situations and has a cooldown of 20 minutes, which can also be lowered by a passive skill.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 7:50 PM, Jack005 said:

I had ultime combat (wimping animations dont work with it so had to change), now I have Deadly combat and combat evolved, but I've manually put the rates on heal 5, stamina 8, and magicka 8, so now I'm looking if my rates go down 

Still stuck with the low rate on stamina, magicka and heal, it seens that every time that I load the game it decrease my rates, and its worse if you're a vampire, and even much more if you're using wilcats or smilodon that the stamina dont start regerating past 2 seconds, I really like this mod, but the low rate regeneration kills it for me,

1 hour ago, Jack005 said:

Still stuck with the low rate on stamina, magicka and heal, it seens that every time that I load the game it decrease my rates, and its worse if you're a vampire, and even much more if you're using wilcats or smilodon that the stamina dont start regerating past 2 seconds, I really like this mod, but the low rate regeneration kills it for me,

Go into the MCM and increase your stat absorption, then have sex for a few minutes. Absorption is a stat you kind of have to level up as your character does because the higher stats you have, the longer you'd need to have sex for to replenish them.

22 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Go into the MCM and increase your stat absorption, then have sex for a few minutes. Absorption is a stat you kind of have to level up as your character does because the higher stats you have, the longer you'd need to have sex for to replenish them.

Thanks man, I'll try to upgrade to the max I can and then I'll report what happens

Edit: nop the same, absorption on 20 and character level 56, I dont know if I have to level up the absorption more or what but, for now my rate very low

Edited by Jack005
21 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Thanks man, I'll try to upgrade to the max I can and then I'll report what happens

Edit: nop the same, absorption on 20 and character level 56, I dont know if I have to level up the absorption more or what but, for now my rate very low

Hmmm how long is your character having sex for? I forget the rate but every few seconds during sex, you'll absorb, in your case, 20 of whatever it is you have at 20. So every few seconds, 20 HP/Stamina/Magicka absorbed. For level 56 characters, it might take a minute or two to get that all back up. You can also go into the MCM and see what your maximum cap of each stat. Since your character is a vampire, depending on if you have any vampire overhauls, make sure your character is fed, and since you have Wildcat, check to see if there any injuries.

2 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Hmmm how long is your character having sex for? I forget the rate but every few seconds during sex, you'll absorb, in your case, 20 of whatever it is you have at 20. So every few seconds, 20 HP/Stamina/Magicka absorbed. For level 56 characters, it might take a minute or two to get that all back up. You can also go into the MCM and see what your maximum cap of each stat. Since your character is a vampire, depending on if you have any vampire overhauls, make sure your character is fed, and since you have Wildcat, check to see if there any injuries.

I have Sexlab separate organs soo it has to be more than 2 min, right now thankfully I'm not a vampire, if you like, I could take a screenshot to the mcm

20 hours ago, Jack005 said:

I have Sexlab separate organs soo it has to be more than 2 min, right now thankfully I'm not a vampire, if you like, I could take a screenshot to the mcm

Yeah sure, take a screenshot of the stats/settings page of the mcm and post it in a spoiler tag