[ <<- ->> ] Succubus Heart [ <<- ->> ]

[<->] The Succubus Gameplay Mod [<->]

Created by : Michael "Spirit Shard" Stanich
Site - michaelpstanich.com
YouTube - youtube.com/michaelpstanich
Discord (The Broken Chatbox) - https://discord.gg/h3vB7S4FEw
SubscribeStar (Donations! =^-^=) - https://subscribestar.adult/michaelpstanich

[ <<- ->> ] !!! OSTIM NOTICE !!! [ <<- ->> ]
Many have asked for it, and thanks to our community and the help of the OStim community discord, I was finally able to clear out the last few hurdles and get basic functionality going! OStim Standalone support is still in the early stages, as such it is missing some functions (check Discord / Discussions to learn more) but most of Succubus Heart is entirely standalone, so hopefully it won't be too much work to iron out these issues. However, I do need help testing! I don't know much about OStim so if anyone is interested in testing, just try out the newer DEV versions (Succubus Heart SE 5.3.2 DEV and newer) and report your findings! Just, please, don't use it on your main save, keep a backup in-case things break!

[ <<- ->> ] Self Promotion [ <<- ->> ]
Hey there, so, like, I know no one likes the whole "beg for money" stuffs, so I'll keep this short. Making stuff is hard work and takes a ton of time, so if you'd like to help support my endeavors then please consider donating direction through SubscribeStar! - https://subscribestar.adult/michaelpstanich

Supporters get perks through our Discord, The Broken Chatbox ( https://discord.gg/h3vB7S4FEw ) with access to exclusive channels, early and exclusive releases from me, and, best of all, the role is permanent! No recurring donations nonsense! And don't worry, Succubus Heart is NOT becoming a paid mod! All full releases will be distributed through discord as usual (and occasionally updated on other platforms, such as Loverslab or NexusMods). So if you enjoy Succubus Heart or any of my other works, and would like to make it easier for me to support these projects, please consider donating! (or just send me kind messages, both give me fuzzy feelings =^.^=)

[ <<- ->> ] Latest Update News [ <<- ->> ]
Succubus Heart 5.0 Release is now available! This new version not only adds various mechanics such as Titles, Soul Pet Traits, Updated Succubus Realm, and more, but also modernizes the mod and tightens up the functionality to feel much more polished that previously. Welcome to the modern version of Succubus Heart!

SuccubusHeart_Logo_800px.png.407c3682664

[ <<- ->> ] Which Version to Use? [ <<- ->>]

There are 2 versions of Succubus Heart, Release and DEV.

Release is the recommended version for most users and features a tested version of the mod with any major known issues sorted out, additional Release version may be released with bug fixes as seen fit, so use the latest Release version for the most stable experience.

DEV is an in-development version which has newer features but may be incomplete and buggy. The changelog for the DEV version will note what is or is not tested and you can check the TODO file to see what's to come in future DEV versions. Use DEV versions if you want to see newer features, wish to help out bug testing and improving the mod, or you're just feeling adventurous.

Both versions can be grabbed over in our Discord, The Broken Chatbox ( https://discord.gg/h3vB7S4FEw ). Release versions will release on other sites eventually but DEV versions may not.

[ <<- ->> ] What is Succubus Heart? [ <<- ->> ]

Succubus Heart is an adult gameplay mod which adds new gameplay mechanics and new progression systems. The general concept is to turn your character into a Life Syphoning Succubus! (or incubus, we don't discriminate here ^-^) You start off rather weak, but through draining partners and partaking in sexual activity your Succubus gains experience and stats which can then be used to unlock and harness powerful Succubus abilities! Succubus Heart also includes other features such as Combat Seduction, a combat submission mod, Death Override Mode, a rogue-lite mod, and Soul Pets, a Soul Capture/Summoning mod, fully integrated with Succubus Heart and its mechanics! While most succubus mods focus on power fantasies, Succubus Heart's player demon is inspired by a fantasy race of life-weavers, giving a more human-but-powerful feel. Succubus Heart is also designed as a complimentary mod, meaning it plays well with a large array of other mods and, while it has its own systems to function fully standalone, you can combine Succubus Heart's experience with a large array of other gameplay mods for a truly custom experience!

[ <<- ->> ] Mechanics Overview [ <<- ->> ]

<-> Status Drain <->
    Drain the Health/Magicka/Stamina of sexual partners (or in combat with the right unlocks) to increase your own Health/Magicka/Stamina and make yourself stronger!
<-> Arousal System <->
    Basic Arousal System used by Succubus Heart. Control your Succubus' desire to maintain full strength, but train too much and you'll be weak! Balance is key!
<-> Heart Levels (Succubus Leveling System) <->
    Earn HeartXP in sexual activity, items, or certain passives and use said HeartXP to increase your Succubus' stats and skills.
<-> Skill Levels (Vanilla Leveling System) <->
    Use excess status you drain to level up your vanilla game's skills, like lockpicking!
<-> Passives / Actives (Abilities System) <->
    Sacrifice your Status Caps to unlock power Passives and Active Spells, unlocking new ways to play and methods to progress!
<-> Sex / Death Drops <->
    Sexual Fluids drop from orgasms for later consumption, and corpses will drop special Succubus Enhancing soul items!
<-> Titles System <->
    Unlock obscured Titles to gain bonus HeartXP! Some titles Evolve as you fulfill their conditions, others are secret! Can you earn them all?
<-> Combat Seduction <->
    A Combat Submission Mod fully integrated into Succubus Heart! Knock enemies down while in combat and start another type of combat when they submit!
<-> Soul Pets <->
    Replicate nearly any non-unique NPC and summon them as a companion in this Soul Capture / Summoning Mod fully integrated into Succubus Heart!
<-> Death Override Mode <->
    Never Die with this Death Alternative mod. Turn Skyrim into a Rogue-Lite with new systems and options, fully integrated into Succubus Heart!
<-> Help Menu and Descriptive MCM <->
    With all this stuff things can get overwhelming quick, but fear not! Succubus Heart has an integrated Help MCM and descriptive highlight text! When in doubt, read!

<-> Is that all? <->
    Download and find out. =^.-=

[ <<- ->> ] WARNING : Script Mod [ <<- ->> ]

While Succubus Heart is fairly light weight in the majority of cases, it is a heavily script based mod. If your game is already having issues with script latency and overload I recommend backing up your saves before trying out Succubus Heart (and/or possibly decreasing your script load). I've done what I can to ensure Succubus Heart is as bug/error free as possible however under script lag any mod can begin throwing up errors and I can't guarantee Succubus Heart's performance.

[ <<- ->> ] The Progression Loop [ <<- ->> ]

Succubus Heart is often seen as rather complex, so here's a primer on how to progress. Succubus Heart will implement its own Status Caps, these caps can be increased with HeartXP. Earn HeartXP by engaging in Sexual Activities (SexLab Animations) and spend it in the Heart Levels MCM on increasing your stats. Once your cap is raised you'll need to drain more status to get up to that amount, this can all be tracked in the Status MCM. As you increase your Heart Levels you can now move to unlocking Passive and Actives, these give your Succubus new powerful abilities that scale with your Heart Levels. Unlocking Passives will decrease your Status Caps, so you'll want to earn more HeartXP to make up the difference. Death Drops can also help you progress without engaging in sexual activity as these soul items will increase your stats, grant more exp, or even increase the HeartXP you earn outright!

So in short, here's the loop. Drain enemies for XP and Stats > Improve your Heart Levels for more power > Unlock powerful Passives by sacrificing some stats > Drain enemies for more XP and Stats!

[ <<- ->> ] How to "Trigger the Sexy" [ <<- ->> ]

Succubus Heart will capture any animations started by SexLab, as such you can start sexy time any way you like with any mod you feel like! But of course, what about in Succubus Heart itself? Well firstly, your character is a Succubus now, so they have Seduction Spells! They may start off weak but can be enhanced like most things included with the mod. Additionally Combat Seduction is a fully integrated Combat Submission Mod, with this enabled in combat, enemies (or your Succubus X.x) will 'submit' to attackers when they fall below certain Health thresholds. This feature isn't just available to the player either, your followers and even just random bandits can join in the humping fun! Soul Pets also offers more ways to engage with the sexy, captured souls can be trained at will and are very susceptible to seduction, and will even get stronger by doing so! Now go get training!

[ <<- ->> ] Soul Pets Explainer [ <<- ->> ]

Soul Pets is technically its own mod integrated into Succubus Heart with special modifications to make it interact in unique ways. To start you'll need to get a Soul Pet, you can do this by either replicating an NPC's soul using the 'Pet Target' spell, which costs blood chips acquired from defeated enemies, or from purchasing a Pet Soul item from Sepha in the Succubus Realm. Once you have a Pet you can summon them with the 'Pet Self' spell or using the Soul Pets MCM entry under Succubus Heart. As the pet engages in combat, violent or... sexual, they will level up with a chance to gain Traits. These traits will change the pets stats and how they behave. Each Soul Pet is limited to 3 traits, so you may need to level multiple to get the combination you desire!

[ <<- ->> ] Death Override Mode Explainer [ <<- ->> ]

Death Override Mode is technically its own mod integrated into Succubus Heart with special modifications to make it work properly with Succubus Heart. DOM is a Death Alternative mod where instead of dying the player is teleported back to the Succubus Realm to recover before returning back. By default DOM removes items on death and uses Gold and Blood Chips (mod implemented) as a holding currency between deaths. Use Gold to buy-back lost items from Tali in the Succubus Realm or use Blood Chips to forge new items you've memorized. In Succubus Heart you forge items with Blood Chips using the 'Soul Forge' MCM menu.

[ <<>> ] What's Included [ <<>> ]

<-> Docs <->
    '_ReadMe.txt' , '_Changelog.txt' , '_Help Document'
<-> Data <->
    Everything for the mod, install this folder to install Succubus Heart

[ <<>> ] Requirements [ <<>> ]

< >> Skyrim Special Edition
< >> Skyrim SE or AE (Works on both)
< >> SKSE - Latest Available [ http://skse.silverlock.org/ ]
< >> SkyUI SE 5.2 or newer [ https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12604 ]
< >> SexLab SE v1.65 or newer [ https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/20058-sexlab-se-sex-animation-framework-v165-110822/ ]
< >> (Highly Recommended) Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID) [https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/36869]
- May require additional SexLab Animation Packs to enable all npcs for seduction/submission

[ <<>> ] Installing / Updating [ <<>> ]

<-> Through Mod Manager <->
    Succubus Heart's file structure should be immediately recognized by modern mod managers, just drag and drop into your manager to install. Don't forget to enable the mod!

<-> Manual Install <->
    Copy Succubus Heart's 'Data' folder contents into your Skyrim install's 'Data' folder, enable the .esp in your load manager of choice.

<-> Updating <->
    Succubus Heart is designed to update cleanly to new versions automatically, just install the new version over your old version and upon loading your save Succubus Heart will automatically update itself.

<-> IMPORTANT NOTE <->
    If you're updating from a version before 4.6 you'll need to perform a clean install of Succubus Heart, though just starting a new game instead is recommended. (pre-4.6 used a completely different data structure and is not compatible with modern versions of Succubus Heart)

[ <<>> ] Uninstalling / Removal [ <<>> ]

<-> WARNING <->
    While Succubus Heart can be uninstalled and removed, Succubus Heart makes some permanent changes to your character's Health/Magicka/Stamina that will need to be manually fixed either via console or cheat/debug mod. NPC modifications from Succubus Heart may not revert back to normal.

<-> Through Mod Manager <->
    Disable the mod in your mod manager and use its uninstall/remove feature, if you're continuing your save then load your save, save, then re-load to stop any orphan scripts.

<-> Manual Uninstall <->
    Remove the files included in Succubus Heart from your Skyrim install's 'Data' folder (Succubus Heart doesn't overwrite any other files and is completely stand-alone, so this method is safe). If you're continuing your save, load your save, save, then re-load to stop any orphan scripts.

[ <<>> ] Compatibility Concerns [ <<>> ]

<-> Mods which lock or alter Health/Magicka/Stamina <->
    Succubus Heart uses its own Status Cap system, poorly written mods that don't dynamically adjust to changing Status values may break or cause unpredictable behavior. The vast majority of mods should be fine, though any that try to alter Status Caps will be overwritten by Succubus Heart.

<-> Aggressive nudity checks <->
    The passive 'Regal Glow' applies an invisible piece of armor. Some mods that check for nudity may detect this armor as clothing and count the player as clothed. Reset passives and avoid leveling 'Regal Glot' if you encounter this issue.

<-> (Soul Pets only) Follower Management Mods <->
    Succubus Heart itself is fully compatible with follower mods, however Soul Pets is questionable. Depending on the Follower Management Mod, Soul Pets may create undefined behavior or cause issues. If you're using Follower Management Mods check the Succubus Heart settings MCM and experiment with the Soul Pets options when issues occur. (also please report your findings so we can try to solve these issues!) If you're not using Soul Pets then you won't encounter any issues.

[ <<>> ] Known Issues [ <<>> ]
< >> Under rare circumstances Combat Seduction may disable an attacker or victim's combat AI. This is an issue with SexLab and I don't know how to work around the issue, it's just an issue that crops up more often with Combat Seduction.
< >> 'Calm During Act' may de-aggro some NPCs and combat won't resume after the act ends. Most notice-able with Combat Seduction. (Happens in instances when sheathing your weapon would stop combat)
< >> Teleporting to the Succubus Realm and Death Override Mode can cause issues in certain quests that constantly check for the player's presence. If you encounter this issue avoid teleporting and either disable DOM temporarily or enable 'Never Die Mode' temporarily.
< >> Under intense script lag, Combat Seduction may trigger overlapping SexLab animations. Fixed by reducing script lag.
< >> Some MCM menus may become slow or temporarily unresponsive. This can happen with all complex MCM menus, no idea how to fix.
< >> Some MCM list entries can bug-out when exited out of. I think this is just an MCM quirk, not sure.
< >> NavMeshes in Succubus Realm are super janky. NavMeshes are annoying and difficult to work with so I'll work on it over time, just don't expect magic.
< >> DOM and "Prevent Death" setting will conflict with mods that enabled "Deferred Kill" on the player as a way for immortality or death alternative. Disable these settings and try to avoid using multiple Death Alternative mods if you encounter these issues.

[ <<>> ] FAQ [ <<>> ]
Q : Is Succubus Heart still being actively developed?
A : Technically yes? I have a lot of on-going projects and life can get hecktic so updates may be sporadic at times, but support is not officially dropped (yet). (and if support is ever officially dropped, I provide the full source for anyone to modify should they want to)

Q : Can I still level like in vanilla Skyrim?
A : Of course! Succubus Heart's leveling systems don't alter Skyrim's leveling system in any way and is stand-alone without altering any external scripts.

Q : Can I use this mod as a male character?
A : Yep! Succubus Heart supports all genders! Equality at last!

Q : ___ is broken and nothing seems to work!
A : Make sure you installed all the requirements (Including SPID). If you're not using SPID then disable it in Succubus Heart's settings. Also please make sure to read the help MCM and highlight text in the MCM under relevant areas. 90% or more of messages I get from people claiming the mod is broken or non-functional is just people not reading or understanding the mod, so please at least try to read! I worked really hard on all that text! =>.<=

Q : ___ feels overpowered / underpowered, can you balance it?
A : I can certainly try! Everyone has different load orders and playstyles so I can't perfectly balance everything and will always side closer to 'vanilla' Skyrim balance, but if you have balance concerns please send them my way! Best place is through our Discord, The Broken Chatbox! ( https://discord.gg/h3vB7S4FEw )

Q : Combat Seduction, Soul Pets, Death Override Mode? I don't need these mods, can I remove them?
A : Nope, but don't worry, they're written in such a way that they don't do anything if they're disabled so just leave them unchecked in the MCM and you won't even notice them!

Q : Are the Stand-alone versions of Combat Seduction, Soul Pets, or Death Override Mode compatible with Succubus Heart?
A : No, and they will throw up errors if Succubus Heart is detected. The integrated versions have more features related to Succubus Heart and will perform better when combined, so there's no need for the Standalone versions.

Q : I think you're cool/cute/amazing/probably a cat.
A : I think the same about you! ❤️
    (I was going to originally put a 'support me' message here but this was funnier, my SubscribeStar is - https://subscribestar.adult/michaelpstanich - support to see more stuffs from me ^-^)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/10/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab SE 1.65, SKSE, SkyUI SE, Spell Perk Item Distributor (SPID)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by Spirit_Shard
updated info

Hi High Spirit, 

I have a bug with this version. I suddenly have 17455382XP to spent after training a soul pet only 5 times .  I've just started a new party.

Thanks for your work. I play with your amazing mod for a long time (Odrim) and I didn't want to play yo Skyrim SE without the warm of a Succubus heart ?

6 hours ago, alyosh said:

My previous bug seems to be related to Desire status and not to pet soul training. I have reloaded former savegame and saw the bug occured after a battle...

Did you alter Desire Gain in the options or were you using any passives?  I just noticed a muti-thread bug for the Masochist passive that could possibly cause this to break. (I can't replicate this bug so any info you have would be helpful, uploading a small patch soon so maybe it'll be fixed)

39 minutes ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Did you alter Desire Gain in the options or were you using any passives?  I just noticed a muti-thread bug for the Masochist passive that could possibly cause this to break. (I can't replicate this bug so any info you have would be helpful, uploading a small patch soon so maybe it'll be fixed)

I didn't touch to desire gain, but I spent Xp in masochist. I was just level 2 (desire up: 14 and stamina up: 14).

I also have a bug in Skill Levels. Each time, i've got the warning "skill trainer bug detected, no sp spent, level skill normally to fix". When I can spent force, the skill doesn't increase (I'm level 4 in "Force master")

Thanks again, Succubus heart is my favorite mod ❤️

Succubus Heart 4.41 is released! As with any large update I always have bugs (I just don't put in the time to test things, I really should change that X.x). This update is mostly fixes and some minor changes, some passives now decrease Max Status Caps instead of taking status when activated (Which is part of the plan moving forward, this update included Perfect Orgasm and Devious Partner).

On 7/11/2018 at 7:08 PM, alyosh said:

I didn't touch to desire gain, but I spent Xp in masochist. I was just level 2 (desire up: 14 and stamina up: 14).

I also have a bug in Skill Levels. Each time, i've got the warning "skill trainer bug detected, no sp spent, level skill normally to fix". When I can spent force, the skill doesn't increase (I'm level 4 in "Force master")...

I'm going to hope it was the masochist passive messing up, which should be fixed now. There is still a very rare bug in Skyrim that can cause the math to go hay-wire but that's not reproducible like this was.

The "Skill Trainer Bug" is a bug in Skyrim where the level-up function doesn't actually level the skill and sets it just below the requirement, to fix it just use a skill that levels that skill and things should go back to working. (Look up "Skyrim Skill Trainer Bug" for more info)

I like this mod as much I hate it.
  Drain Them To Death will not work with Deadly drain or other action death mod, for those mod user is perk will never be leveled,in action there is no way to know how many hp the victim has,so there is no way to know if the drain is long enough ,and normal player got no time just fuck every enemy to death them see, can you make a timer to the victim to detect If them dead after action within 5 or 10 second .weaken the victim then kill them also sound good enough for a
succubus.
  what is true value of BDSM do? Just want to know.
  Stacks time last to short to make real use. 

Passive problem 4.41

Masochist: The damage is just to much , level 15 Masochist player could be  kill by weakest creature in skyrim , the damage not even been reduced by armor ,few stamina is total not worth it ,level Masochist to increase desire income is how I play for lore and  now I just use the desire generation adjustment.  This passive just useless now.

Violence :Very useful ,only stamina don't useful in later game . in 4.41 been weaken ,also more like a vampire skill not succubus ,bad lore

Regal Glow only useful in Markarth jail break mission .

Saving Enssence : Not much chance to have Stacks  to make this useful

Devious Partner :There is better prostitute mod If player wants ,and every dragon born already have too much gold, steal gold has no useful target ,conversion just delay player, had to wait for formal beauty fix  stamina

Gifted consent :Good one ,make better allies ,but careful use on enemy ,even you kill them this time ,the one spawned to replace it may got the same enhance ,a wolf with 10020 HP is possible to meet.

Luscious Liquids :  Eat "Food" in combat ,really are we doing this again ?

Formal Beauty :Useful with other passive ,not by it self. 1 level is enough ,we can wait.

Force Master: Chicken or egg

Value Stacker & Self Stacker :Stacks just don't works without Stack cap ,and stack has no real use.

Healthy Absorber : same as heart level absorption ,not useful

Perfect Orgasm : Good one ,but drop up just delay player after acton

Most passive are not very helpful and lore to the succubus .

18 hours ago, gmirc said:

I like this mod as much I hate it.
  Drain Them To Death will not work with Deadly drain or other action death mod, for those mod user is perk will never be leveled,in action there is no way to know how many hp the victim has,so there is no way to know if the drain is long enough ,and normal player got no time just fuck every enemy to death them see, can you make a timer to the victim to detect If them dead after action within 5 or 10 second .weaken the victim then kill them also sound good enough for a
succubus.
  what is true value of BDSM do? Just want to know.
  Stacks time last to short to make real use. 

Passive problem 4.41

Masochist: The damage is just to much , level 15 Masochist player could be  kill by weakest creature in skyrim , the damage not even been reduced by armor ,few stamina is total not worth it ,level Masochist to increase desire income is how I play for lore and  now I just use the desire generation adjustment.  This passive just useless now.

Violence :Very useful ,only stamina don't useful in later game . in 4.41 been weaken ,also more like a vampire skill not succubus ,bad lore

Regal Glow only useful in Markarth jail break mission .

Saving Enssence : Not much chance to have Stacks  to make this useful

Devious Partner :There is better prostitute mod If player wants ,and every dragon born already have too much gold, steal gold has no useful target ,conversion just delay player, had to wait for formal beauty fix  stamina

Gifted consent :Good one ,make better allies ,but careful use on enemy ,even you kill them this time ,the one spawned to replace it may got the same enhance ,a wolf with 10020 HP is possible to meet.

Luscious Liquids :  Eat "Food" in combat ,really are we doing this again ?

Formal Beauty :Useful with other passive ,not by it self. 1 level is enough ,we can wait.

Force Master: Chicken or egg

Value Stacker & Self Stacker :Stacks just don't works without Stack cap ,and stack has no real use.

Healthy Absorber : same as heart level absorption ,not useful

Perfect Orgasm : Good one ,but drop up just delay player after acton

Most passive are not very helpful and lore to the succubus .

A compatibility patch could be made by calling the perk function in Succubus Heart, I'm just not the one responsible for it (You don't 'need' perks anyways, they're just there for fun).

The true value of BDSM is there to be there, the highest value adds a small bonus to some passives so if someone wanted to know it's there.

You can amass stacks faster than they decay by improving the Stacks stats and passives, they only fade 1 at a time so 1 stack will disappear in 5 minutes, but 2 takes 10 minutes, and so on. (It takes a bit of investment, like most passives in Succubus Heart)

Passives Problems???

Masochist reward may be too low - still evaluating, but everyone has different mods and in my game the damage from this is a joke as long as you don't over level it. (can also counter this with stuff like the violence passive) It does need an additional check to ensure it doesn't kill the player tho, that'll be in the next big update.

Force Master / Saving Essence : These are getting changes in the future, tho I'm not sure your specific issues with them will change? lol

Regal Glow / Violence / Saving Essence / Devious Partner / Stackers / Healthy Absorber / ect : Everyone has a different set-up in Skyrim with different mods and this one has to work with ALL of them. This means in some games different passives won't prove useful, while with other play styles they prove to be extremely overpowered (We've already seen this in the original mod thread plenty of times). If ya don't think it'll help your playthrough, just don't use it and invest elsewhere. And everyone also had different "Lore" so whatever about that, this all fits my personal lore and really I care more about gameplay and mechanics than making an immersive greek mythology lesson.

10 hours ago, RegionsRules said:

this maybe a stupid question but how do i "Drain" NPC?

Humps, lots of humps.

6 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Humps, lots of humps.

that exactly what i been doing or trying,drain give u milk or cum depends on gender right? but after humping with a dozen of NPC,i dont recieve any thing,i can only get those item through console command,that really bugging me because with out them,my heath,stamina,magicka will alway be cap at 10

all other mod function work fine to me and i have use LOOT to sort my load order,can u let me know how to fix this?

6 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

A compatibility patch could be made by calling the perk function in Succubus Heart, I'm just not the one responsible for it (You don't 'need' perks anyways, they're just there for fun).

The true value of BDSM is there to be there, the highest value adds a small bonus to some passives so if someone wanted to know it's there.

You can amass stacks faster than they decay by improving the Stacks stats and passives, they only fade 1 at a time so 1 stack will disappear in 5 minutes, but 2 takes 10 minutes, and so on. (It takes a bit of investment, like most passives in Succubus Heart)

Passives Problems???

Masochist reward may be too low - still evaluating, but everyone has different mods and in my game the damage from this is a joke as long as you don't over level it. (can also counter this with stuff like the violence passive) It does need an additional check to ensure it doesn't kill the player tho, that'll be in the next big update.

Force Master / Saving Essence : These are getting changes in the future, tho I'm not sure your specific issues with them will change? lol

Regal Glow / Violence / Saving Essence / Devious Partner / Stackers / Healthy Absorber / ect : Everyone has a different set-up in Skyrim with different mods and this one has to work with ALL of them. This means in some games different passives won't prove useful, while with other play styles they prove to be extremely overpowered (We've already seen this in the original mod thread plenty of times). If ya don't think it'll help your playthrough, just don't use it and invest elsewhere. And everyone also had different "Lore" so whatever about that, this all fits my personal lore and really I care more about gameplay and mechanics than making an immersive greek mythology lesson.

Humps, lots of humps.

Thank for reply
  Just thinking if it is possible to add a option to set the HP bottom line of Masochist , when player's HP lower than that number or percentage the Masochist will be deactivated ,that will save hardcore mod user like me .
 About BDSM true value ,really want to know what is the small bonus or if there is any bonus .reduce cost or something.

Oh, thanks for your great work .

I seem to have run into a bug with the Soul Pets part of the mod; whenever I attempt to summon the Horse pet (whether through the menu or through the 'summon horse' option in the spell, I get the Horker pet instead.

I've had great fun with the mod so far, though I've admittedly been using it more for easily summonable / dismissable animal companions than for the succubus aspect. That said, I'd really like the pet spell to have an option to summon the most recently used pet rather than (or in addition to) getting a random pet. 

20 hours ago, RegionsRules said:

that exactly what i been doing or trying,drain give u milk or cum depends on gender right? but after humping with a dozen of NPC,i dont recieve any thing,i can only get those item through console command,that really bugging me because with out them,my heath,stamina,magicka will alway be cap at 10

all other mod function work fine to me and i have use LOOT to sort my load order,can u let me know how to fix this?

The mod caps initial health/magicka/stamina at 100 so there's definitely something completely broken somewhere, can you try installing an older version through the google drive link? (Try version 4.32 which I can guarantee works on a new-game) New-Game starts may be broken or something in the new releases, I changed some of the update code and that could be botching things.

EDIT : Also ensure you're using Succubus Heart SE, and not the vanilla skyrim version, which doesn't work on SE at all.

EDIT2 : Just quickly started a new game and it's working on the latest version just fine for me, so something about the install went wrong (or we managed to actually find a compatibility issue?).

10 hours ago, Marcer said:

I seem to have run into a bug with the Soul Pets part of the mod; whenever I attempt to summon the Horse pet (whether through the menu or through the 'summon horse' option in the spell, I get the Horker pet instead...

Sounds like a broken reference, I'll have to look into it.

EDIT 3 : Was a broken reference, will be fixed in the next release.

7 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

The mod caps initial health/magicka/stamina at 100 so there's definitely something completely broken somewhere, can you try installing an older version through the google drive link? (Try version 4.32 which I can guarantee works on a new-game) New-Game starts may be broken or something in the new releases, I changed some of the update code and that could be botching things.

EDIT : Also ensure you're using Succubus Heart SE, and not the vanilla skyrim version, which doesn't work on SE at all.

EDIT2 : Just quickly started a new game and it's working on the latest version just fine for me, so something about the install went wrong (or we managed to actually find a compatibility issue?).

Sounds like a broken reference, I'll have to look into it.

thank you for the reply

yes,im 100% sure im using the Se version,i will try to fix it with your suggestion and will let you know if it work

Has anyone mad a Death Alternative patch for this?   I know you can turn off the death portion of this mod to get it to work with death mods  I kind of want to have both though.   If not that is cool just asking in case someone made one. 

On a different note I haven't had the problems reported in this thread.  Note I haven't tried summoning a horse but it looks like that problem will be fixed.    Milk, sperm, and item collecting all seem to be working for me.  And I haven't hit any experience bugs yet. 

I tried this mod.

My impression is  positive.

1.The favorite part was to start game, go to Riverwood. Recruit Sven, than ask my summoned dog to play with Camilla. I let Sven and her brother watch... I mean it was fun but in some sense op. So my first recommendation is make familiar rape a crime so at least I can get some bounty (assuming there is a witness)

2. Death part. I really like the idea of losing gold/worn equipment and buy back rest of stuff. The only problem I realized is that it crushes if I have too many items in my inventory. Could you double check if there is no some kind of hard limit for number of item removed.  I have to add that I same behavior(i.e. CTD when I have too many items) in Death Alternative. It might be my l Skyrim setup.

3. The mod is not very succubus lore friendly, or game lore friendly. You can change the name of the mod to Sex based progression aka Dark Sex Souls and give similar buffs. Eventually maybe connect it with some other mod to make succubus/vampire transformation reasonable.

4.The soul pet part is in my opinion nice. In my build pets are quite overpowered but I have to get more levels to judge it better. Right now I am around level 8, use Ordinator and Ultimate Combat and difficulty master. The Pet kills almost everything and can tank Bandit Chief. I would like to see more pet development options.

In general quite good mod with a lot of potential. It is stable(this is really important), balanced and adds additional features. I recommend it, a lot of good work.  I think it needs mainly a more succubus flavor, maybe a change of control beca Muse Mod Controlenu isn't a best place to level up a character. Maybe less spells. I am not sure if you really need 3 different spells to initiate sex(one for sleeping opponent, one for consensual sex and one for rape).  Maybe nightvision skill/spell. 

3 hours ago, sakii137 said:

How can you drain kill?

A bandit hump my dragonborn for 1 minute and he didnt die.

Set MCM option for always kill on drain or increase the amount health drain.

On a different note is there a way to disable the mod completely?  Also would be nice to have a way to turn off drain without going to the MCM menu.  This would be for better role play. 

1 hour ago, sakii137 said:

I just tried that, and everytime someone died everyone turn hostile. Is there an aption to stop the hostility?

You mean none bandits right or the bandit friends?   Think of it as a mini game where you have to get them alone to screw them to death.  However there is a calm option somewhere but it doesn't work 100% of the time.  Basically every time you go to have sex a calm spell goes out 

Also there are powers that makes it easier to keep your friends alive during sex.  You have to buy those though.   So until you are able to buy the abilities only have sex with bad guys and turn off drain for your friends and followers. 

12 hours ago, Baron Of Hell said:

You mean none bandits right or the bandit friends?   Think of it as a mini game where you have to get them alone to screw them to death.  However there is a calm option somewhere but it doesn't work 100% of the time.  Basically every time you go to have sex a calm spell goes out 

Also there are powers that makes it easier to keep your friends alive during sex.  You have to buy those though.   So until you are able to buy the abilities only have sex with bad guys and turn off drain for your friends and followers. 

I meant that i want to try to wipe out a bandit camp with my sex powers, but i have to surrender everytime i kill someone. I want it to be a long sex scene, will thecalm spell work?

6 hours ago, sakii137 said:

I meant that i want to try to wipe out a bandit camp with my sex powers, but i have to surrender everytime i kill someone. I want it to be a long sex scene, will thecalm spell work?

This isn't the mod for long sex scenes or if it is I have no idea how it would be done.   

14 hours ago, sakii137 said:

The calm spell 'tries' to stop combat around the player character when they're in an act, it's called "Calm Enemies During Acts" or something like that in the Settings Menu. All it does is send out a calm spell to the area, so it doesn't always work and other mods can overwrite it, but there's no harm in trying it out. All this'll do (if it works) is stop enemies from attacking while you're in an animation, but it won't stop them before or after.