On 10/2/2022 at 3:58 PM, moody132 said:

I just installed this mod, as I understand, with it stats upgrades when leveling up are now irrelevant? And I 'upgrade' them by items, or hearts something xp?

leveling up is only needed for the perk points. You can upgrade by the items that are "dropped" in the inventory of victims. Highly customizable btw, if you don't like it and want to make Skyrim leveling more important you can change the settings on the first MCM page of Succubus Heart.

On 8/24/2022 at 7:55 AM, Plopperino said:

It's a shame, i wanted to pair this mod together with psq, in skyrim vr, but there are bugs that make it unplayable, version 4.11 crashes as soon as i take a mod item from an inventory, 4.9 changes base stats like hp, mp and stamina, after a few hours of play I went from 190 hp and 300 mp to 60 hp and 40 mp.

That's... probably because you didn't read the descriptions of abilities you were using. the combat seduction-type stuff lowers max stats by a percentage (I'm... not sure why honestly, it makes them virtually useless IMO)It'd be better if they lowered the current 'limit' but kept max cap intact... like temp reduction to then drain back from the npc it was used on.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 6:27 AM, Zeorik said:

That's... probably because you didn't read the descriptions of abilities you were using. the combat seduction-type stuff lowers max stats by a percentage (I'm... not sure why honestly, it makes them virtually useless IMO)It'd be better if they lowered the current 'limit' but kept max cap intact... like temp reduction to then drain back from the npc it was used on.

I've never used them because it's not what I used to have this mod for, but that surprised me. I thought lowering the current limit was exactly what it did, but I suppose if that were the case since it's immediately triggering a scene, you'd absorb it back like 5 seconds later and make the penalty literally pointless.

Either way, if it bothers you, only like 3 levels in the passive eliminates the penalty, right?

On 10/10/2022 at 3:45 AM, lightrazor said:

Through fix it but drain doesn't work even if have passive at rank2. also want ask how equip regal glow 

Drain will be reduced by a percentage when you are a victim, and increased by a percentage when you're an aggressor. It also floors the results of math, so if your drain is reduced to 0.99999999 per 5 seconds or lower, you don't drain anything.

Regal Glow I believe (never used it myself) is meant to automatically equip itself as an invisible equipment when you are completely nude.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this has been addressed or I didn't see it in the help section.  If so I apologize for repeating, I play Skyrim SE with a game pad, too many years of playing it on Xbox to be able to play it with keyboard and mouse. When casting the entice/enrage spells the rumble function happens and does not stop unless you exit out of game. As long as I don't cast either spell the rumble function acts normally.  is this a bug or something on my end?  Just a side note here I attempting to get a somewhat OP character on Master level to check if this is a valid idea.  I'm running this mod alongside ketvg26's Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo mod.  www.loverslab.com/files/file/17325-radiant-prostitution-gigolo-se/.  Let's see how it goes lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2022 at 10:22 AM, ChibakoShiba said:

Does the spell only work on enemy npc or something? It doesn't seem to be working with any other spell on any npc. Not sure why

There are 2 "charm" spells:

Night's embrace, which needs a sleeping target.

If you talk about the "sexual entice" one (that does not require sleeping targets), from my side, it seems to work on any npc, provided:

-You have enough status to cast it ( it drains 80-90 % of your stats without passive to reduce its cost)

-You have the right perks so this illusion spell works on any enemy

-Your animation database in sexlab is set up rightfully so there are animations that can be started after the spell

-You aim good and are "contact ranged" while casting it, it seems to be a touch spell

• 2 weeks later...

Currently got a bug with Defeat and can't find a fix.

Defeat works fine without this mod enabled but once its enabled Defeat doesn't work anymore. So I'm wondering if I need to change where its loaded or something. I haven't messed with the settings so they shouldn't be interfering at all.

Edit them both working turns out had a few other mods that were getting in the way.

Edited by Br0ker
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 2:14 PM, alphabetsoupdog1234 said:

I've never used them because it's not what I used to have this mod for, but that surprised me. I thought lowering the current limit was exactly what it did, but I suppose if that were the case since it's immediately triggering a scene, you'd absorb it back like 5 seconds later and make the penalty literally pointless.

Either way, if it bothers you, only like 3 levels in the passive eliminates the penalty, right?

This might be a stupid question, but what passive is that? none of the ones I have access to even mention the spells.

On 2/23/2023 at 4:36 PM, gaotseun said:

i just made a soul copy of a wolf and got a skeever. should it work like this?

The soul copy seems to work like a "class" system, not the exact npc model.

You copied "animal" class, and it starts as lvl 0 kind (skeever for this lvl).

If you lvl up its pet lvl, it should become a wolf later.

On 3/4/2023 at 5:12 AM, London203 said:

This might be a stupid question, but what passive is that? none of the ones I have access to even mention the spells.

"Sexual entice" (or "sexual enrage") spell will reduce your stat caps on each successfull use.

The rating of this reduction is mitigated by increasing the "Seducer" passive (bottom of the page, up to lvl 3 for 0% drain)

hey - this mod seems really neat, but even after reading the help, I don't fully understand it

Blood chips - crafting ingredient

Soul of <..>, Breast Milk, Sperm - you eat all of these for extra stuff, right?

What exactly are stacks?

What is force?

I want to try draining things to death. I can use 

My hp, stamina, and mana are all really low often even when I do not use spells. I don't quite understand why this is. I thought using Sexual Enrage was what would reduce my stats only, but it seems like over time or maybe normal sex does it too?

Thanks!

13 hours ago, cvonb said:

hey - this mod seems really neat, but even after reading the help, I don't fully understand it

Blood chips - crafting ingredient

There are several concepts that interact with each other, it takes time to link them together.

Yes, the best way to obtain more (in quantity) is by sacrificing your own HP (once you have a reliable way to recover it afterhand) through the crafting tab.

Soul of <..>, Breast Milk, Sperm - you eat all of these for extra stuff, right?

Correct, milk and sperm have extra utility, as they can be "leveled" into "hearth level" tab in order to increase their benefits on each consumption.

So you should not eat them (sperm/milk) now, but save them for later use, once they provide you for more stats.

What exactly are stacks?

They are pools of points that are consummed by some passives ("formal beauty" and "saving essences").

You gain them through sex, orgasm, milk/sperm items consumption.

On "Status" tab, there are 2 numbers. The first one is the total number available in the pool, the second one (between brackets) is the number that can be consumed at once by passives.

What is force?

Used in "Skill level" tab.

It is an intermediate conversion point: XP -> force -> Skill Point.

Skill points allows you to increase skyrim vanilla skills levels (effectively leveling your character).

Force also increases through "desire draining" (if your desire his too high, your stats will decrease overtime to increase force) (can be disabled) or overcap decreasing.

I want to try draining things to death. I can use 

My hp, stamina, and mana are all really low often even when I do not use spells. I don't quite understand why this is. I thought using Sexual Enrage was what would reduce my stats only, but it seems like over time or maybe normal sex does it too?

For your low stats concerns, maybe you should disable "desire draining" (or masturbate/having sex and orgasm to decrease it), if you don't use "sexual" spells, that must be the thing draining your stats (into force i guess).

To drain people to death, you need to invest some points in "Health absorption" ("Hearth level" tab) and have sex with them for enough time to drain them.

There is the "violence" passive too, though i don't use because it tends to mess with quest scripts that checks for ennemy's HP, or render dead corpses not usable as minions, as the drained stats are permanent.

Edited by Ulf19

@ulf19, thanks. That makes it more clear.

I think I screwed myself by putting my points into Seducer & Devious Partner. I guess Seducer means all my stats are -60 now.

Does that keep scaling with level on these, or is it -60 always?

Maybe I was just supposed to wait until I could increase my cap a lot before leveling any of these things?

Another couple questions:

- is it possible to see the NPCs HP / know if they will die during a scene? seems like I have to wait for it to be over (and sometimes attack them again)

- is it intentional that the sexual enrage spell requires I be physically touching them / right up against them first? I think slightly longer range would help a lot

Can I make a request?

For the dead override mode, I like the idea of a new realm and also the punishment system. The best thing is you can travel back to exact same location that you died. This system give the smoothest gameplay that we do not need to walk back to the quest. However, There are a few option in MCM menu, can you make it

Keep all stuff but equipment and move all the equipment it to Tali instead of removing it. It's quit painful saw my unique collection in dragonborn museum was removed completely.  I also think that it's more challenge because you need to swap to second best gear for exploring and It also remove awkward moment that you don't have miscelleneous item for certain thing like lock pick or tent

Just now, FeonL said:

Can I make a request?

For the dead override mode, I like the idea of a new realm and also the punishment system. The best thing is you can travel back to exact same location that you died. This system give the smoothest gameplay that we do not need to walk back to the quest. However, There are a few option in MCM menu, can you make it

Keep all stuff but equipment and move all the equipment it to Tali instead of removing it. It's quit painful saw my unique collection in dragonborn museum was removed completely.  I also think that it's more challenge because you need to swap to second best gear for exploring and It also remove awkward moment that you don't have miscelleneous item for certain thing like lock pick or tent

I also examine the code in file SuH_Fun.psc, I think just add the destination to the armor remove function like this will fullfill my request. The problem is I cannot compile it to pex file. Could someone compile it for me?

Spoiler

Function SDrespawn()
    bool notinact = _s.SexLab.IsValidActor(playerRef)
    if notinact == True
        _s.SuH_CHKsdinact = 0
        PlayerRef.SetNoBleedoutRecovery(false)
        playerRef.RestoreActorValue("Health", 999999999)
        playerRef.RestoreActorValue("Magicka", 999999999)
        playerRef.RestoreActorValue("Stamina", 999999999)
        if _s.SuH_SETneverdiemode == 0
            _s.SuH_CHKdied = 1
            _s.SuH_sd_returnpoint.MoveTo(PlayerRef)
            PlayerRef.MoveTo(_s.SuH_sevaspawn)
        endIf
        _s.SuH_sd_lostchest.RemoveItem(_s.Gold001, 999999)
        if _s.SuH_SETsdloseequip > 0
            ;Destroy Equipped
            Form leftHand = PlayerRef.GetEquippedObject(0)
            Form rightHand = PlayerRef.GetEquippedObject(1)
            if (leftHand)
                PlayerRef.RemoveItem(leftHand, 1, true)
            endIf
            if (rightHand)
                PlayerRef.RemoveItem(rightHand, 1, true)
            endIf
            int slotsChecked
            slotsChecked += 0x00100000
            slotsChecked += 0x00200000 ;ignore reserved slots
            slotsChecked += 0x80000000
            int thisSlot = 0x01
            while (thisSlot < 0x80000000)
                if(Math.LogicalAnd(slotsChecked, thisSlot) != thisSlot) ;Only check un-checked lots
                    Armor thisArmor = PlayerRef.GetWornForm(thisSlot) as Armor
                    if (thisArmor)
                        slotsChecked += thisArmor.GetSlotMask() ;add slots to slotsChecked
                        PlayerRef.RemoveItem(thisArmor, 1, true, _s.SuH_sd_lostchest)
                    else ; No armor found
                        slotsChecked += thisSlot
                    endIf
                endIf
                thisSlot *= 2;double number and move to the next slot
            endWhile
        endIf
        if _s.SuH_SETsdloseitems > 0
            if _s.SuH_SETsdlosegold == 0
                PlayerRef.RemoveItem(_s.Gold001, 999999999, true, _s.SuH_sd_goldchest)
            endIf
            if _s.SuH_SETsdlosebloodchips  == 0
                PlayerRef.RemoveItem(_s.SuH_misc_bloodchip, 999999999, true, _s.SuH_sd_goldchest)
            endIf
            PlayerRef.RemoveAllItems(_s.SuH_sd_lostchest, true)
            if _s.SuH_SETsdlosegold == 0
                _s.SuH_sd_goldchest.RemoveItem(_s.Gold001, 999999999, true, PlayerRef)
            endIf
            if _s.SuH_SETsdlosebloodchips == 0
                _s.SuH_sd_goldchest.RemoveItem(_s.SuH_misc_bloodchip, 999999999, true, PlayerRef)
            endIf
        else
            if _s.SuH_SETsdlosegold > 0
                PlayerRef.RemoveItem(_s.Gold001, 999999999, true)
            endIf
            if _s.SuH_SETsdlosebloodchips > 0
                PlayerRef.RemoveItem(_s.SuH_misc_bloodchip, 999999999, true)
            endIf
        endIf
        ; Revive Cost
        if _s.SuH_SETrevivecost > 0.0
            float divider = (1 - (_s.SuH_SETrevivecost)) ; Invert Percentage
            float x = Math.Floor(PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue("health") * divider) ;Get New Status
            if x < 1 ; Check if not 0 or negative
                x = 1 ; Set to 1 if 0 or negative
            endIf
            PlayerRef.SetActorValue("health", x) ; Apply new value
            x = Math.Floor(PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue("magicka") * divider)
            if x < 1
                x = 1
            endIf
            PlayerRef.SetActorValue("magicka", x)
            x = Math.Floor(PlayerRef.GetBaseActorValue("stamina") * divider)
            if x < 1
                x = 1
            endIf
            PlayerRef.SetActorValue("stamina", x)
        endIf
        PlayerRef.SetNoBleedoutRecovery(true)
    else
        _s.SuH_CHKsdinact = 4
    endIf
endFunction

On 3/14/2023 at 2:48 AM, cvonb said:

@ulf19, thanks. That makes it more clear.

I think I screwed myself by putting my points into Seducer & Devious Partner. I guess Seducer means all my stats are -60 now.

Does that keep scaling with level on these, or is it -60 always?

No, that's a static -60 for each level.

On 3/14/2023 at 2:48 AM, cvonb said:

Maybe I was just supposed to wait until I could increase my cap a lot before leveling any of these things?

Clearly, yes, you should keep some cap safe.

AND/OR unlock the over cap passive