On 7/22/2020 at 9:28 AM, Banzai_beer said:

I really like this mod, and it really confuses me, to the point I have no idea what I am doing. ?

So, if anyone can help, that would be great! The explanations in the help menu are... err.. "opaque" (or I am dumb, or both...).

1. Drain - how do you build your passives/etc, so that you can effectively drain aggressive NPCs through sex? What are good passives to raise? I still get confused.

2. When it says "acts" does this mean sexlab scenes or states such as combat (e.g. under heart levels health absorption -  status absorbed in acts per tick) So, if I buff this, does that mean I am more likely to kill an aggressive NPC?

3. Value stacker - is this stacks through sexlab scenes? Stacks of...?

4. Violence - "health up" - does this apply to magic as well?

5. Healthy absorber - does this activate during sexlab scenes including aggressive ones?

Basically, what is a good build for a defeat exploiting succubus!

1) If you're trying to kill someone when they use you after defeating you, you want to increase health absorption.

2) "in acts" is referring to while having sex. If I remember correctly, a "tick" is either 5 or 10 seconds during sex. Been a while since I looked into it, so take that with a grain of salt.

3) I don't remember specifically which one value stacker is, but there's 3 kinds of stacks - milk, sperm, and sex - basically orgasms of women, men, and times having sex

4) I don't remember the effects of this from memory, sorry. But if it only says health up, I would assume it does not apply to stamina or magicka.

5) I don't actually remember this name at all.

One thing to note is that depending on the origin of the sex, your drain may only apply at 80% - and the drain algorithm floors the result, so if you end up draining 0.8 hp/tick, it actually translates into 0.

If I remember correctly, that's the case when the player is a victim.

For the longest time I thought I'd installed the mod wrong because I was testing it right after installing it and it didn't seem to drain enemies. Spent a while looking through the scripts before I learned that little tidbit...

On 8/20/2020 at 11:26 PM, alphabetsoupdog1234 said:
On 7/22/2020 at 3:28 PM, Banzai_beer said:

I really like this mod, and it really confuses me, to the point I have no idea what I am doing. ?

So, if anyone can help, that would be great! The explanations in the help menu are... err.. "opaque" (or I am dumb, or both...).

1. Drain - how do you build your passives/etc, so that you can effectively drain aggressive NPCs through sex? What are good passives to raise? I still get confused.

2. When it says "acts" does this mean sexlab scenes or states such as combat (e.g. under heart levels health absorption -  status absorbed in acts per tick) So, if I buff this, does that mean I am more likely to kill an aggressive NPC?

3. Value stacker - is this stacks through sexlab scenes? Stacks of...?

4. Violence - "health up" - does this apply to magic as well?

5. Healthy absorber - does this activate during sexlab scenes including aggressive ones?

Basically, what is a good build for a defeat exploiting succubus!

1) If you're trying to kill someone when they use you after defeating you, you want to increase health absorption.

2) "in acts" is referring to while having sex. If I remember correctly, a "tick" is either 5 or 10 seconds during sex. Been a while since I looked into it, so take that with a grain of salt.

3) I don't remember specifically which one value stacker is, but there's 3 kinds of stacks - milk, sperm, and sex - basically orgasms of women, men, and times having sex

4) I don't remember the effects of this from memory, sorry. But if it only says health up, I would assume it does not apply to stamina or magicka.

5) I don't actually remember this name at all.

One thing to note is that depending on the origin of the sex, your drain may only apply at 80% - and the drain algorithm floors the result, so if you end up draining 0.8 hp/tick, it actually translates into 0.

If I remember correctly, that's the case when the player is a victim.

For the longest time I thought I'd installed the mod wrong because I was testing it right after installing it and it didn't seem to drain enemies. Spent a while looking through the scripts before I learned that little tidbit...

I can try to help with what I (think to) know in addition to alpha's great answer :)

1 : As alpha said, if you want to defeat your opponent while they are agressive sex you, there is only the health absorbtion as I think healthy absorber don't make you absorb more from opponent but only regen more from what you take.

2 : 5 sec is the correct answer :)

3 : Never used, never knew ?

4 : Violence, either health magicka and stamina works with magic, but only once every 5 seconds (a tick time in this mod)

5 : Yes it does but only for the missings stats, it will not work at raising your cap and (following isn't certitude) wont make you deal more to agressor, only regen more from what you take from him.

Hope it helped :)

Seems like I too have issues with the regal glow passive, with the issue at hand being, that it doesn't add any armor whatsoever, even when artificially increasing the armor rank by power leveling it up, there is no increase at all while the only slots that are equipped are in 41 (longhair) (which is used by the devious devices hider, which, when disabled, unequips it, but regal glow doesn't work even with it removed) and 60, which would be the invisible armor.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the regal glow a passive effect that checks if armor is equipped instead of making it an armor piece itself?

Edit: added info.

Edit:
the scaling goes as following:

Regal glow level - Mind rating - Armor rating
0 - 1633 - 0
1 - 1633 - 2
2 - 1633 - 2
3 - 1633 - 2
4 - 1633 - 2
5 - 1633 - 2
10 - 1633 -  2
20 - 1633 -  2

so yeah, something is broken

10 hours ago, GalaxySeraph said:

Seems like I too have issues with the regal glow passive, with the issue at hand being, that it doesn't add any armor whatsoever, even when artificially increasing the armor rank by power leveling it up, there is no increase at all while the only slots that are equipped are in 41 (longhair) (which is used by the devious devices hider, which, when disabled, unequips it, but regal glow doesn't work even with it removed) and 60, which would be the invisible armor.

Wouldn't it be possible to make the regal glow a passive effect that checks if armor is equipped instead of making it an armor piece itself?

Edit: added info.

Edit:
the scaling goes as following:

Regal glow level - Mind rating - Armor rating
0 - 1633 - 0
1 - 1633 - 2
2 - 1633 - 2
3 - 1633 - 2
4 - 1633 - 2
5 - 1633 - 2
10 - 1633 -  2
20 - 1633 -  2

so yeah, something is broken

Well, my regal worked well (ignoring the menu glitch) and then, I took the Lord Stone (it provide 50 armor rating) and until then (I think, haven't really checked each step of my gameplay, it is the "most logical bugg source" to me), having this stone or not made me having the same bugg as you.

So maybe you took the Lord Stone once during your gameplay ?

From my DEV notes, the regal glow issue is caused by some faulty update code, so it applies once but doesn't update its values properly, it's fixed in my working version (unreleased). However it can also break by having armor applied to the same 'slot' as the invisible 'regal glow' armor, can't remember what slot it is tho (don't have the reference handy >.<) so it could also stop working from an armor mod using that slot, which isn't used by the vanilla game as far as I'm aware.

Also, obligatory "Yes I'm still working on the mod, just not all that often" statement. X.x

Hello i think i may have found a possible bug, on the setup page under combat seduction, if you have kidnapping reduce and it is integrated with devious devices, animations will start but just before all actors are in it positions it CTD i have not see that happen at any other time, without that option chosen it works without issues, on other thing i notices is if you have drain always kills, it don.t and seems to be a little random

32 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

Just a suggestion on the drain options, my character killed as somewhat important NPC but having drain always kills checked need to have an option like drain to kill hostel npc and one that is drain non hostel by never kill or something to that affect 

From what I can tell, that's how it works when you don't have Always Kill checked. If the NPC is hostile and rapes your character, they can die. If its consensual, they likely won't.

Also, obligatory "Yes I'm still working on the mod, just not all that often" statement. X.x

Glad to hear! It's a really great mod that is awesome at subtle powercreep.

1 hour ago, JerseyWalrus said:

From what I can tell, that's how it works when you don't have Always Kill checked. If the NPC is hostile and rapes your character, they can die. If its consensual, they likely won't.

Glad to hear! It's a really great mod that is awesome at subtle powercreep.

unfortunately for the case of riverwood traders owners sister it did work out so well for her, had to res her lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been playing with this mod for a while, and I've got a few problems I've got no problems after fixing my load order. A few thoughts, though:

1) Saving essence: I've got my passives set so that I should be healing roughly 150hp (5 sperm stacks x 30ish hp), which I can see happening, but every time I get a message saying "you can't continue fighting" and then the game reloads as if I had died. I assume this is not how it's supposed to work? I'm not using the death thing option. I moved SH to the bottom of my load order and I think everything's working fine now. I changed all of my passives so I can't test them, but I bet Saving Essence would work correctly now.

2) Resetting passives: I tried to reset my passives because of the Saving Essence issue, and it took my XP but didn't change any of my passive ranks or my BDSM rating. I played for about a half hour after I reset, just in case it needed time to recalculate, but still nothing. Help? Never mind, I moved this to the bottom of my load order and a new reset worked just fine.

3) Sperm/Milk: I still don't understand what these do, other than create stacks for some passives. I've got my Sperm Health/Magicka Bonus passives set to 5 ranks, but as far as I can tell it's not doing anything. Is consuming these supposed to restore Health/Magicka, like a potion? Is it supposed to increase my caps? Either way, it's not doing anything. Okay, this is working fine and makes sense now that I've got the mod working correctly. 

4) Soul pets: I didn't think I was going to like this feature, but my inner pokemon trainer is coming out and now I'm chasing down every critter I can find.

5) Status: This isn't really a problem, but it's super annoying that the Health/Magicka/Stamina increases from leveling up don't do anything. Is there some way to make them apply to your caps?

Its definitely taken a bit to get a good grasp of how everything might work- in context of playing it.  

From what I gather the basic/core/main way to increase the chance that sex kills is:

1) increase Health absorption
    Heart levels tab - heart levels column, health absorption.

2) increase that one passive - bottom right and side of mcm that increase absorption by 25% per rank or something..  

Is there anything else to hit- im thinking about it from the stand point of "I level 1, but the time I reach level 10  I hope to be able to drain anybody i surrender to that is also level ten  - in 1-2 rounds of sex.

*something not  found explained in MCM is ticks.     In sexlab proper, you can set how long each stage lasts of course.  during a scene if you hit the spacebar it progresses your scene to the next stage.. thus cutting the time short.     Succubus heart deals damage on ticks.    the longer the time, the more ticks.  So what ive noticed is even when i have like health absorption to 6 or 7 and the healthy absorber passive up a few levels   I do no real damage during scenes if i just spacebar through them all.   TLDR, adjust the time of each stage in sexlab if you want, but dont spacebar through the scenes- less to no dmg done that way.

---- some questions/ideas

1. what i'm not seeing, is how to actually make my pets absorb anything...  right now ranks 4/5  but im not seeing any drop down menu with those options, all i see is "summon/remove/rename"

2. Since i have a very active succubus life- am i correct - dont need to worry too much about desire or desire settings? (tooltip somewhere hinted at more of a catch up mechanic).

3, If the mod had a weak point, I think it would be the combat surrender.  setting it to 60% seems to be the only way to ensure i have a glitch free time...  20-30%, very easily wind up in some frozen plane between "bleed out, sex, dead, and home cell" even with 15-20 second cooldown../ essential on bleedout.    I think what might help is

• a) have a formal bleed out bar (like in death alternative)  for 500% of health......   this merely serves as a buffer between "i hit the surrender amount" and "game freeze" once scenes finish, buffer goes away and your health is at the surrender amount + whatever you drained during activity time.   
  • b) a few guaranteed rounds of activity with the group you surrender too  Hard capped at maybe 2-3...
  • c) some way to surrender not just to the mob that hit you, but the entire bandit camp or bandits with in 200 ft or something.. still think ability to have 2-3 pets out at a time might be fun

4. Some light transformation - maybe as you grow as a succubus, you eventually unlock a basic transformation (color change maybe)  as you grow, the transformation grows to- no longer just color change, but horns begin to grow, wings begin to grow...  at some point maybe there is a small chance that on orgasm event during sex- your just so over come with estacy that the scene stops,  you actually rip the heart out of your victim. shriek, and then eat it.

5. a guide for new folk that is basic way to play or minimum things to level/increase  if your basic goal is sex on being defeated do :  if goal is doing the defeating then sex do: if tis more of an occasional part of your game do:    Just enough to get folk to understand the core mechanics...

6. Some of the tooltips in passives for example, show the actual amount it drains- some show the percentage increase.  Could the tool tips include both : each rank increases absorb by 25% , you currently drain 40 per tick

9. Succubus heart seems more like a huge overhaul of many things in the game.  What if you added a function so that everytime you absorbed- it counted as feeding if you were a vampire...  one complete sexlab scene == one feeding.  Then you could get rid of the Vampire Lord form/ tree  and substitute succubus form/talent tree.   admittedly, im not quite sure what that tree would even look like- given that the present VL tree does things like a aoe dmg cloak, or increase melee damage, etc..  and the MCM menu of you rmod / passives/heart pretty much do that already.    Maybe unlocks the kill moves (like mentioned in 4)..  Another one could be "when in succubus form, crouch- when your enemy is in your cross hair, hit "E".. you will then pounce and tackle (similar to how a were wolf does) the target.. your tail will from between your legs, and impale your victim through the butt or vagina essentially.

Hmm. I used the Soul Pet (Target) spell to replicate a wolf, snow fox, and snow bear, but when I try to summon any of them through the MCM I randomly get (so far) an ice wraith, rabbit, snow fox, wolf, ice wolf, brown bear, or snow wolf. Am I misunderstanding how this is supposed to work, or is it just not working correctly? The husky I bought from Spirit always works correctly. 

Edit: Okay, I just read through the entire thread and saw the bit where the game randomly selects from a number of different animals based on the animal's type, rather than always creating the same animal over and over. I thought I'd be able to consistently summon a sabrecat and bear and etc when I wanted them. This is obviously not your fault, but it would be nice if it was pointed out somewhere in the mod description. Why does this function differently than, say, my Summon Sabrecat or Summon Familiar spells, which always create a specific kind of animal?

13 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Its definitely taken a bit to get a good grasp of how everything might work- in context of playing it.  

From what I gather the basic/core/main way to increase the chance that sex kills is:

1) increase Health absorption
    Heart levels tab - heart levels column, health absorption.

2) increase that one passive - bottom right and side of mcm that increase absorption by 25% per rank or something..  

Is there anything else to hit- im thinking about it from the stand point of "I level 1, but the time I reach level 10  I hope to be able to drain anybody i surrender to that is also level ten  - in 1-2 rounds of sex.

---- some questions/ideas

1. what i'm not seeing, is how to actually make my pets absorb anything...  right now ranks 4/5  but im not seeing any drop down menu with those options, all i see is "summon/remove/rename"

2. Since i have a very active succubus life- am i correct - dont need to worry too much about desire or desire settings? (tooltip somewhere hinted at more of a catch up mechanic).

3, If the mod had a weak point, I think it would be the combat surrender.  setting it to 60% seems to be the only way to ensure i have a glitch free time...  20-30%, very easily wind up in some frozen plane between "bleed out, sex, dead, and home cell" even with 15-20 second cooldown../ essential on bleedout.    I think what might help is

• a) have a formal bleed out bar (like in death alternative)  for 500% of health......   this merely serves as a buffer between "i hit the surrender amount" and "game freeze" once scenes finish, buffer goes away and your health is at the surrender amount + whatever you drained during activity time.   
  • b) a few guaranteed rounds of activity with the group you surrender too  Hard capped at maybe 2-3...
  • c) some way to surrender not just to the mob that hit you, but the entire bandit camp or bandits with in 200 ft or something.. still think ability to have 2-3 pets out at a time might be fun

4. Some light transformation - maybe as you grow as a succubus, you eventually unlock a basic transformation (color change maybe)  as you grow, the transformation grows to- no longer just color change, but horns begin to grow, wings begin to grow...  at some point maybe there is a small chance that on orgasm event during sex- your just so over come with estacy that the scene stops,  you actually rip the heart out of your victim. shriek, and then eat it.

5. a guide for new folk that is basic way to play or minimum things to level/increase  if your basic goal is sex on being defeated do :  if goal is doing the defeating then sex do: if tis more of an occasional part of your game do:    Just enough to get folk to understand the core mechanics...

6. Some of the tooltips in passives for example, show the actual amount it drains- some show the percentage increase.  Could the tool tips include both : each rank increases absorb by 25% , you currently drain 40 per tick

9. Succubus heart seems more like a huge overhaul of many things in the game.  What if you added a function so that everytime you absorbed- it counted as feeding if you were a vampire...  one complete sexlab scene == one feeding.  Then you could get rid of the Vampire Lord form/ tree  and substitute succubus form/talent tree.   admittedly, im not quite sure what that tree would even look like- given that the present VL tree does things like a aoe dmg cloak, or increase melee damage, etc..  and the MCM menu of you rmod / passives/heart pretty much do that already.    Maybe unlocks the kill moves (like mentioned in 4)..  Another one could be "when in succubus form, crouch- when your enemy is in your cross hair, hit "E".. you will then pounce and tackle (similar to how a were wolf does) the target.. your tail will from between your legs, and impale your victim through the butt or vagina essentially.

My problem is your character advances to quick. It adds to much to experience. If there was some way to adjust the regular game experience and the Succubus experience gained so that you could set it at your desired level would make it far more playable in my opinion.

9 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

My problem is your character advances to quick. It adds to much to experience. If there was some way to adjust the regular game experience and the Succubus experience gained so that you could set it at your desired level would make it far more playable in my opinion.

So in the mcm, like maybe the first tab there is a slider for xp gain,  u can set it anywhere from 0 to like 100k.    But yea, in many ways it feels like it's intended to be a full game play overhaul (like using wildcat and morrow loot, and other unpeeled things)  vs a side quest with little consequence.

• 1 month later...
On 10/16/2020 at 6:47 PM, Wynterknight said:

Hmm. I used the Soul Pet (Target) spell to replicate a wolf, snow fox, and snow bear, but when I try to summon any of them through the MCM I randomly get...

It's a bug with Level List based actors. These things register in script just like any other NPC but they're actually a 'list' and it spawns randomly from them based on player level, I'm working on a fix but it's currently really slow and requires way too many resources to put into release. I hope to either find another method or optimize this one to grab the actual actor (or create a temporary 'clone' actor in the save somehow) so it will always spawn the desired pet. In short - just more Skyrim weirdness >.>

On another note, I've received a lot of messages lately asking about a release so I've bundle one up (I know, it's been entirely too long >.<). I had to revert some changes I was working on for it to be considered stable and playable so I'm considering it "untested" and won't be uploading it as the official version quite yet. It's available for those that want to try it out, just make sure to backup your save just in-case it's broken.. X.x

Succubus Heart 4.10 DEV - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DExEJuq8w_pPx_0ny91aMfjVSht0zmsL/view?usp=sharing

Change Log :

Spoiler

Succubus Heart 5.0 DEV [4.10]
    - Modder Note. All non-pet items now trigger based on keywords, you can now add the "SuH_key_  " keyword to any item to trigger the appropriate effect. (Check SuH_Status or SuH_Main_player for keywords available)
    _____
    - Changed.  Devious Partner Passive
     - - Gold Up is now +2 stolen every level instead of +1
     - - Conversion Up is now +5% of Mind Rating instead of +20%
    - Changed.  Seducer Passive
     - - Status Caps reduce by 60 instead of 20 per rank
     - - Cost Down decreases by 30% instead of 10% (Requires 3 levels to nullify instead of 9)
    - Changed. Updated some Help and Error text
    - Changed. Added Brackets and slightly changed names of Succubus Heart items
    - Changed. Removed "empty" magic effects on consumables and removed all other ingredient effects
     - - Will be adding new effects in the future so they can legitimately be used in alchemy without drawbacks
    _____
    - Removed.  guaranteed "+1" effect from all passives that had it
     - - This means Passives can now have an effect of zero if BDSM isn't high enough (before it would always add +1, preventing this)
    _____
    - Added. Refresh Stone Item
     - - Resets Passives without costing HeartXP
     - - Added Refresh Stone to Spirit's potential items for sale
    - Added. Setting "End Act On Attack"
     - - Attempts to end Acts when a participent is attacked, can cause some animations to end improperly
    - Added. Consuming Sperm should now apply an oral cum effect
    - Added. "Submit Cooldown" Option
     - - Changes how long a character is immune to Combat Seduction after the end of an act
    - Added. Permanent storage chests near the entry point of the Succubus Realm
    _____
    - Fixed. Perks should now properly effect BDSM Rating similar to items without having to reset passives
     - - Cap increases should have increased BDSM rating when aquired but wouldn't until BDSM was fully re-calculated by a reset
    - Fixed. Regal Glow should now update its armor rating value properly
    = Fixed. Regal Glow should now display the correct values in the MCM when re-loading/entering the menu"
    - Fixed. Added missing flags on some SuH background functioning spells
     - - This should prevent NPCs from reflecting/resisting effects, remove some rare visual effects that would randomly appear, and functions like "calm during act" should work more consistantly
    - Fixed. Some timers/cooldowns should no longer count-down when in menus
    - Fixed. Combat Seduction should be more responsive to ignoring acts and behave more reliably
    - Fixed. Sperm and Milk acquisition and application on Orgasms should work more reliably and be compatible with more mods
    - Fixed. Characters that revive should more reliably prevent double drops
    - Fixed. Re-implemented Combat Seduction Cooldown, now called Submit Cooldown. (Still somewhat unreliable)
    - Fixed. Some typos and incorrect numbers in the MCM
    _____
    + Milk and Sperm calculations are now a SuH_Fun function (MilkCalc and SpermCalc)
    + Orgasms now use the Milk/Sperm function instead of an equip method
    + SuH_dyna_active will now try to remove itself OnLoad, this is to help with refreshing the script

On 11/20/2020 at 11:36 PM, Spirit_Shard said:

It's a bug with Level List based actors. These things register in script just like any other NPC but they're actually a 'list' and it spawns randomly from them based on player level, I'm working on a fix but it's currently really slow and requires way too many resources to put into release. I hope to either find another method or optimize this one to grab the actual actor (or create a temporary 'clone' actor in the save somehow) so it will always spawn the desired pet. In short - just more Skyrim weirdness >.>

On another note, I've received a lot of messages lately asking about a release so I've bundle one up (I know, it's been entirely too long >.<). I had to revert some changes I was working on for it to be considered stable and playable so I'm considering it "untested" and won't be uploading it as the official version quite yet. It's available for those that want to try it out, just make sure to backup your save just in-case it's broken.. X.x

Succubus Heart 4.10 DEV - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DExEJuq8w_pPx_0ny91aMfjVSht0zmsL/view?usp=sharing

Change Log :

Reveal hidden contents

Succubus Heart 5.0 DEV [4.10]
    - Modder Note. All non-pet items now trigger based on keywords, you can now add the "SuH_key_  " keyword to any item to trigger the appropriate effect. (Check SuH_Status or SuH_Main_player for keywords available)
    _____
    - Changed.  Devious Partner Passive
     - - Gold Up is now +2 stolen every level instead of +1
     - - Conversion Up is now +5% of Mind Rating instead of +20%
    - Changed.  Seducer Passive
     - - Status Caps reduce by 60 instead of 20 per rank
     - - Cost Down decreases by 30% instead of 10% (Requires 3 levels to nullify instead of 9)
    - Changed. Updated some Help and Error text
    - Changed. Added Brackets and slightly changed names of Succubus Heart items
    - Changed. Removed "empty" magic effects on consumables and removed all other ingredient effects
     - - Will be adding new effects in the future so they can legitimately be used in alchemy without drawbacks
    _____
    - Removed.  guaranteed "+1" effect from all passives that had it
     - - This means Passives can now have an effect of zero if BDSM isn't high enough (before it would always add +1, preventing this)
    _____
    - Added. Refresh Stone Item
     - - Resets Passives without costing HeartXP
     - - Added Refresh Stone to Spirit's potential items for sale
    - Added. Setting "End Act On Attack"
     - - Attempts to end Acts when a participent is attacked, can cause some animations to end improperly
    - Added. Consuming Sperm should now apply an oral cum effect
    - Added. "Submit Cooldown" Option
     - - Changes how long a character is immune to Combat Seduction after the end of an act
    - Added. Permanent storage chests near the entry point of the Succubus Realm
    _____
    - Fixed. Perks should now properly effect BDSM Rating similar to items without having to reset passives
     - - Cap increases should have increased BDSM rating when aquired but wouldn't until BDSM was fully re-calculated by a reset
    - Fixed. Regal Glow should now update its armor rating value properly
    = Fixed. Regal Glow should now display the correct values in the MCM when re-loading/entering the menu"
    - Fixed. Added missing flags on some SuH background functioning spells
     - - This should prevent NPCs from reflecting/resisting effects, remove some rare visual effects that would randomly appear, and functions like "calm during act" should work more consistantly
    - Fixed. Some timers/cooldowns should no longer count-down when in menus
    - Fixed. Combat Seduction should be more responsive to ignoring acts and behave more reliably
    - Fixed. Sperm and Milk acquisition and application on Orgasms should work more reliably and be compatible with more mods
    - Fixed. Characters that revive should more reliably prevent double drops
    - Fixed. Re-implemented Combat Seduction Cooldown, now called Submit Cooldown. (Still somewhat unreliable)
    - Fixed. Some typos and incorrect numbers in the MCM
    _____
    + Milk and Sperm calculations are now a SuH_Fun function (MilkCalc and SpermCalc)
    + Orgasms now use the Milk/Sperm function instead of an equip method
    + SuH_dyna_active will now try to remove itself OnLoad, this is to help with refreshing the script

Happy to hear you're still working on this mod! I'll give a try to the new version. Let me know if you want some feedback.

I think I found some bugs, must be taken with a pitch of salt as I have a lot of mods installed that could (should not) interfere with Succubus Heart: 

- There might be a bug concerning the Seducer and the Regal Glow talents (version 4.9);

investing points into the Seducer talent also increased the rank cost of Regal Glow, which is not normal considering they do not appear to be related.

- Also, the "Vigilant of Stendar hostile" when transformed feature does not register in the MCM. Not a real issue to me, just wanted to let you know.

7 hours ago, kapcha said:

- There might be a bug concerning the Seducer and the Regal Glow talents (version 4.9);

investing points into the Seducer talent also increased the rank cost of Regal Glow, which is not normal considering they do not appear to be related.

- Also, the "Vigilant of Stendar hostile" when transformed feature does not register in the MCM. Not a real issue to me, just wanted to let you know.

Regal Glow level increase was a visual bug that 'should' be fixed in 4.10.
For Vigilant hostility, what type of transformation is this, mod induced or is it like werewolf/lord from vanilla? (Sounds like some sort of faction/relationship change when transforming, it's most likely a visual bug with how the MCM checks for it, but I could be wrong)

13 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Regal Glow level increase was a visual bug that 'should' be fixed in 4.10.
For Vigilant hostility, what type of transformation is this, mod induced or is it like werewolf/lord from vanilla? (Sounds like some sort of faction/relationship change when transforming, it's most likely a visual bug with how the MCM checks for it, but I could be wrong)

Thought it was a transformation, turns out it's not; when enabled, vigilants of Stendar should be hostile to the player. I misread the tooltip.

It's under the Status / General settings => General options.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright, i give up, im lost and dont know how progression in this mod works, yes i have read the help document and all that jazz.
i get xp and all that by doing sexual acts, to do sexual acts yo use the spells, the spell lowers your stats by like 70% or something.

somone please try to explain what im supposed to do to progress, get stronger, not try something, lose all my stats and need to make a new character cus im at 4 hp stam and magica...

i want to like this mod cus it seems very fun *if* you figure out what the hell you need to do to get anything done, i dont understand the draining at all, to drain i need to have sex with an npc, the drain raises my max stats but also lowers them by way more since you need to use the spell to start sex?

then there is thing like blood chips, what do they do? no idea, got like 100 of em by now and still have no idea
i eat one of the soul thingies that says it gave me +2 hp cap, in the menu it says i got more hp max, but mu character is still at the starting hp in my skill menu...

i just need someone to explain to me how i play this mod, the explanations from the MCM are vague at best

On 12/22/2020 at 4:43 AM, enrique0141 said:

Alright, i give up, im lost and dont know how progression in this mod works, yes i have read the help document and all that jazz.
i get xp and all that by doing sexual acts, to do sexual acts yo use the spells, the spell lowers your stats by like 70% or something.

somone please try to explain what im supposed to do to progress, get stronger, not try something, lose all my stats and need to make a new character cus im at 4 hp stam and magica...

i want to like this mod cus it seems very fun *if* you figure out what the hell you need to do to get anything done, i dont understand the draining at all, to drain i need to have sex with an npc, the drain raises my max stats but also lowers them by way more since you need to use the spell to start sex?

then there is thing like blood chips, what do they do? no idea, got like 100 of em by now and still have no idea
i eat one of the soul thingies that says it gave me +2 hp cap, in the menu it says i got more hp max, but mu character is still at the starting hp in my skill menu...

i just need someone to explain to me how i play this mod, the explanations from the MCM are vague at best

You don't need to use the spells to have sex. If you have other mods like Interesting NPCs, Solutions, or Amourous Adventures, the sex in those can trigger the mod's functions. The spells are just if you need or want them now. Get stronger by having sex. Raise max stats like hp, magicka, and stamina, either by having sex, spending xp in the mcm, or by eating souls of force and magic, then go to the mcm menu and find those perks you can buy like stealing gold during sex, health and magicka absorption, second wind during combat, eating sperm and milk for health, etc, since those will decrease your max stats by upgrading them. Draining by default happens to nonconsensual sex, so if you have a mod like Defeat that triggers one, or by using the spell included in the mod, leveling up health absorption will absorb the attackers health quickly until they die after the act is complete

Blood chips are like these tokens you can gather. Go to the Soul Forge in the MCM and you can analyze something in your inventory, like a soul gem or arrows or good potions or w/e, and you'll then be able to use blood chips to make copies of that item. Blood chip amount varies on items' value iirc.

I believe if you go for a while without having sex your characters stats will weaken, but a quick sex act will bring them back up.

2 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

You don't need to use the spells to have sex. If you have other mods like Interesting NPCs, Solutions, or Amourous Adventures, the sex in those can trigger the mod's functions. The spells are just if you need or want them now. Get stronger by having sex. Raise max stats like hp, magicka, and stamina, either by having sex, spending xp in the mcm, or by eating souls of force and magic, then go to the mcm menu and find those perks you can buy like stealing gold during sex, health and magicka absorption, second wind during combat, eating sperm and milk for health, etc, since those will decrease your max stats by upgrading them. Draining by default happens to nonconsensual sex, so if you have a mod like Defeat that triggers one, or by using the spell included in the mod, leveling up health absorption will absorb the attackers health quickly until they die after the act is complete

Blood chips are like these tokens you can gather. Go to the Soul Forge in the MCM and you can analyze something in your inventory, like a soul gem or arrows or good potions or w/e, and you'll then be able to use blood chips to make copies of that item. Blood chip amount varies on items' value iirc.

I believe if you go for a while without having sex your characters stats will weaken, but a quick sex act will bring them back up.

I have the opposite problem through sex the character levels up to quickly making nothing challenging real quick. If you use any mod that limits the normal system from leveling up to fast such as but not limited to, Experience or Experience multipliers, Succubus Heart breaks them and your character levels up to fast again. It is frustrating because i like the mod but for me its not usable for I like my character to struggle to level up.

On 12/26/2020 at 2:04 AM, BigOnes69 said:

I have the opposite problem through sex the character levels up to quickly making nothing challenging real quick. If you use any mod that limits the normal system from leveling up to fast such as but not limited to, Experience or Experience multipliers, Succubus Heart breaks them and your character levels up to fast again. It is frustrating because i like the mod but for me its not usable for I like my character to struggle to level up.

In my experience, my character can get stats like crazy. I had 600 health/magicka/stamina by level 15, but my character's actual level didn't increase faster. Once I started dumping points into the actual succubus upgrades, my stats sunk like crazy, especially as a few take 20 cap of each stat each level.