8 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

do you have a discord channel where i can say all the bugs i ve encountered using the old version?

My Discord server is called The Broken Chatbox, an invite link is posted in the first post and in the read me - https://discord.gg/v9cbQrx - obviously use the r18 channels when talking about Succubus Heart (or other adult mods and such).

8 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

is there anything I can use to help determent this? also i am goig to try and testing to see if it is happening only in first person or not 

(assuming you're refering to the AI bug) I honestly have no clue what's causing it so I don't even know where to look, I just know it can happen even if Succubus Heart isn't installed. If I can find exactly what's causing it I can at least try and work-around it tho.

6 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Is there any settings, edit or way to slow character advancement down to a trickle. I use mod called Experience Modifiers for generic levels and skills but your mod takes over and the character level and skills rocket upwards?

There's a scaling option available in the settings which sets progression to a percentile, found in the MCM. (forgot the exact name, sorry >.<)

2 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

looks like calm enemies during act are still broken? i finish the "act" and now nobody wants to be my enemy..

It works fine on my own test saves, but I know certain game set-ups break it. Something about the effect gets stuck in some games but not others (I haven't pinpointed exactly why and since it works fine on my own system I can't really test it, may be able to add some sort of advanced checking method but it would add more script latency).

I got it figured out I had a mod that went over 250 plugins, so i removed some mods that I know I could that would not break the game I was doing and issue has been resolved, the game had become unstable. so looks like that aspect of your mod was not the culprit. which is good to know I really like you mod . What I would love to see is an easier way to access the skills lists, soul pets, soul forge etc. it gets kind of time consuming having to go through the mcm unless you already have this feature an I just don't know about it.

On 2/26/2021 at 8:57 PM, tonitrulupus said:

I got it figured out I had a mod that went over 250 plugins, so i removed some mods...

What I would love to see is an easier way to access the skills lists, soul pets, soul forge etc. it gets kind of time consuming having to go through the mcm...

Glad the issue is resolved! You may want to look into merging non-script mods, a lot of armor/graphics mods can be merged without harm to the game. (Anything with scripts will break tho, since it'll change item IDs and such)
Different ways to access skills and such has been suggested quite often, unfortunately there's not really an easy way to make a better menu. Skyrim's menu systems are pretty terrible, the 'best' alternative I've found is using a spell to summon a custom menu, but those menus would triple the amount of work it would take to change anything menu related and would be pretty bloated script-wise... so it's considered low priority... >.<

On 2/27/2021 at 3:57 PM, tonitrulupus said:

I am using 4.9 is there anything special for a update I need to do before updating?

Shouldn't be (Only updating from before 4.6-ish requires anything special, mentioned in the first post/read-me), tho always have a back-up save incase updates to mods break things. (This applies to all script mods, not just Succubus Heart ^-^)

5 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

Different ways to access skills and such has been suggested quite often, unfortunately there's not really an easy way to make a better menu. Skyrim's menu systems are pretty terrible, the 'best' alternative I've found is using a spell to summon a custom menu, but those menus would triple the amount of work it would take to change anything menu related and would be pretty bloated script-wise... so it's considered low priority... >.<

Have you considered using UIExtensions??

At the touch of a key we could enter a submenu to be able to quickly select a Soul Pet~

Sorry for my bad English.

I'm really enjoying this mod so far, it adds a lot of flavor and gameplay without feeling intrusive, like I can add it to my game and not have to center my play through around it, I also love that you didn't make this content gendered.

But I thought I'd give a bit of feedback, mainly on the 'Combat Seduction' feature. While it works somewhat well I've found that it can interrupt combat during inopportune times, for example during a fight Combat Seduction proced causing an animation to play while my follower their ass handed to them. Another issue I've found with it is that if Combat Seduction porcs and the actor that triggered it dies before the animation plays, you will end up having sex with their corpse (though the animation will still play normally dispute them being 'dead' and while some people are into that I'm not a huge fan of impromptu necrophilia). I think this could be fixed by giving the player a prompt to either accept or reject an npc's submissions.
Either way, keep up the good work mate! 

I had this crazy idea that drains were temporary, and recovered over time.

I have been considering my companions as walking smorgasbords, and was surprised to find them stuck at 0 health and negative magic and stamina.

This persists over sleeping and logging back in.

Is there any way to fix them, and avoid this issue in the future - other than not snacking on them?

On 3/9/2021 at 12:13 PM, fred200 said:

I have been considering my companions as walking smorgasbords, and was surprised to find them stuck at 0 health and negative magic and stamina.

Is there any way to fix them, and avoid this issue in the future - other than not snacking on them?

The resurrect console command can fix them. As to avoid that in the future, I have no idea, unfortunately. For me, it happens when an unconsensual animation plays and it starts the drain, otherwise they're usually fine.

Under the Passives tab, on the bottom half, to the left you have an option to help your partner recover, and at the top right of the bottom half, you have an option to recover yourself.  I do not know if that will fix your problem, but I have never noticed my companions getting drained like that.  I believe that also only works on consensual acts.  I usually put a value of 5 in each of those two options.

Gifted Consent is for your partner.  Healthy Absorber is for yourself.

On 3/13/2021 at 11:16 AM, morghoth2 said:

very nice mod! one question tho, how do i kill someone with sex drain? kinda unclear to me

there's a instant kill check in the mcm.

if you want to do it "naturally" as in draining them the long way:

first you'll have to upgrade your HP drain skill in the heart levels tab. that is how much hp you'll drain npcs per tick.

then make sure you tick "allow drain to kill".

then do a non-consensual sex with the npc you want to kill (there's also a check you can click to allow consensual drain).

wait until the sex finish. the longer the sex, the more you drain.

if your "health absorption" level is high enough you will be able to drain all the hp from your target.

if the npc max health drops to 0 it will kill them.

Hello

I was wondering if there is a way to not apply the health cap or drain effect to the player.

In a sense, allowing the normal level up stat increases to happen and not be manipulated by absorption while still being able to lower NPCs stats to 0.

12 hours ago, mcnv said:

there's a instant kill check in the mcm.

if you want to do it "naturally" as in draining them the long way:

first you'll have to upgrade your HP drain skill in the heart levels tab. that is how much hp you'll drain npcs per tick.

then make sure you tick "allow drain to kill".

then do a non-consensual sex with the npc you want to kill (there's also a check you can click to allow consensual drain).

wait until the sex finish. the longer the sex, the more you drain.

if your "health absorption" level is high enough you will be able to drain all the hp from your target.

if the npc max health drops to 0 it will kill them.

thank you brother

Ok I'm confused. Without using any of the entice or rage spells on anyone my stats health magicka and stamina have all continued to go down. I'm not 100% but I think it's going down anytime my character has sex through any means flower girls dialogue or with other mods. How do you increase your current hp my cap is high but hp only like 19 atm

12 hours ago, Legionof0ne said:

Ok I'm confused. Without using any of the entice or rage spells on anyone my stats health magicka and stamina have all continued to go down. I'm not 100% but I think it's going down anytime my character has sex through any means flower girls dialogue or with other mods. How do you increase your current hp my cap is high but hp only like 19 atm

In my experience, it goes back up once your character starts to have sex. Increase health absorption and dont breeze through the sex scenes. I'm also not sure if this detects the scenes from flower girls

On 3/17/2021 at 1:16 AM, JerseyWalrus said:

In my experience, it goes back up once your character starts to have sex. Increase health absorption and dont breeze through the sex scenes. I'm also not sure if this detects the scenes from flower girls

Yes sir you are the king cause that was the issue I wasn't whoring enough. I installed some more mods to make my character sleep around more and my stats hit the roof thank you!

This mod certainly takes some time to understand, but works very well in the end.

So great job, using it with joy.

Only thing: it is not very clear how milk and other drops work, which bonuses they provide and whats the point of consuming them in general. Also, a bit confused about stacks mentioned here and there.

Loving this mod, very fleshed out already. However, I've got a bit of an issue with lowering the XP Gain. Whatever I set the value to in MCM, it will show the value I set at first, but the next time I look at the setting it will either be set to 0% if I chose a value below 100, or 100% if I configure something like 120%, as it says in the setting's description. Not sure if this is an issue on my end, or with the mod. Regardless, some help would be great. Base progression of this mod feels way too fast, breezing way past vanilla with no real drawback...

In case you care to read them, I've got some suggestions which I believe would help make progression feel a bit more impactful:

• Lower the drop rate of souls down from 100%, or (a little more elaborate) limit them to soul absorption events, like filling a soul gem.
    • On that same note: Souls feel like some kind of currency more than a consumable. You just kind of stack them up until you remember you have them and then spam click 'em away.
      Maybe theres a way to change them into something more actively incorporated into gameplay, like each of them giving a timed buff to appropriate stats. For example higher stat drain rate, or XP gain.
  • I really like the idea of sacrificing stats for abilities, like in the passives tree. Maybe it'd be possible to expand on this a little with active perks, i.e. spells or powers, that require you to first fulfil a certain BDSM level criteria before you can unlock them by spending stat cap.
    • Spells that would still be cool to see would be variations of mass illusions, like enticing/enraging/"night's embracing" an entire room of enemies. Obviously that kind of thing would then only be available to the succubus level equivalent to vanilla level 40-60 or something like that.
  • I was also thinking about some visual character progression and to what extend that would be possible.
    • Firstly: Horns. Gotta have em. So far been using these, but I'd imagine it would be cooler to see horns actually grow as you meet certain BDSM thresholds. Might be a bit tricky to implement though, at worst would have to be some sort of dynamic... circlet?
    • Also would be wild to have a distinct visual progression for each of the bdsm stats.
      • Body may increase breast size slightly, or just increase general character weight, as to not fuck with peoples bodyslide presets too much.
      • Desire... yeah not coming up with anything cool here yet.
      • Soul could be resposible for horn growth. Imagine it like becoming more malicious as progression goes on.
      • Mind could go well with some increasingly intense face markings maybe? idk just kind of brainstorming here as well
  • Bit of a side node, but I think it would be a lot cooler to give soul pets a ghost-like appearance rather than being an exact copy of an exsiting npc. I can't help but feel a bit wierd commanding balgruuf to go down on himself o.o

Alright, thanks for coming to my TED talk. Again, not demanding here, just trying to give some input.

(Also not a very experienced modder, so I assume some of this could be impossible to actually implement)

On 3/25/2021 at 11:16 PM, Xegonite said:

This mod certainly takes some time to understand, but works very well in the end.

So great job, using it with joy.

Only thing: it is not very clear how milk and other drops work, which bonuses they provide and whats the point of consuming them in general. Also, a bit confused about stacks mentioned here and there.

If by consuming you're referring to using the items, that increases the stack counter and provides health/stamina based on your level in the passive "luscious liquids".

The stacks are consumed by "saving essence", which heals you when you're low on health, and "formal beauty" which recovers health/stam/magic when entering combat.
(Feel free to correct me here if I missed anything)

I agree with you though, the stack system isnt explained in great detail in the help section (yet?), even though it arguably should be.

2 hours ago, rys3n said:

If by consuming you're referring to using the items, that increases the stack counter and provides health/stamina based on your level in the passive "luscious liquids".

The stacks are consumed by "saving essence", which heals you when you're low on health, and "formal beauty" which recovers health/stam/magic when entering combat.

I agree with you though, the stack system isnt explained in great detail in the help section (yet?), even though it arguably should be.

I second this. Slider saves its value only on 200% which makes it a little less flexible with controlling progression speed. Maybe it should be devided by 2 different sliders: first for general XP and second for drain amounts.

Also, if animation length set to somewhat big numbers, it leads to almost guaranteed kill. 

As a suggestion, integration with Seperate Orgasm mod could become interesting mini-game with magicka, stamina and drain management.

2 hours ago, rys3n said:

Thanks for clarification.

20 hours ago, Xegonite said:

I second this. Slider saves its value only on 200% which makes it a little less flexible with controlling progression speed. Maybe it should be devided by 2 different sliders: first for general XP and second for drain amounts.

Also, if animation length set to somewhat big numbers, it leads to almost guaranteed kill. 

As a suggestion, integration with Seperate Orgasm mod could become interesting mini-game with magicka, stamina and drain management.

Thanks for clarification.

In my experience the separate orgasm mod is not stable enough to become a required dependency for anything.

It doesnt work with SLACS, has continually caused me issues with free cam and keeps pulling excitement values out of its ass, like a character with 0 arousal may sometimes get locked at 100% enjoyment.

I always end up uninstalling it and just using the base sexlab separate orgasms instead, which work perfectly fine with this mod.

I do agree with what you said about animation timers. They influence the output of stat drain way too much.
If you have them set to high values or are simply using animations with many stages, you can pretty much negate the seduction penalty of 90% stat cap (i think) with ease.

Maybe moving the drain to the actual orgasm might be more reliable? Then again it does make sense to drain more if the act lasts longer... A combination of the two could work, like draining half of what it currently is through ticks and the rest as a flat value on orgasm.
That way animation length can still have some influence, but won't rule over progression speed.

I found a few bugs on 4.11 Dev: returning soul pets gives you their armor and weapons each time, and it seems the skill trainer bugs out much more often.

On a related note, I disagree with visual progressions such as horns or face markings. SexLab Hormones does the breast increase. I like the relative minimalist approach this mod takes to playing as a Succubus compared to, say, PSQ. Instead of running around with wings, horns, etc, you're just a relatively normal looking person that can kill people you sleep with

On 3/27/2021 at 10:39 AM, rys3n said:
    • On that same note: Souls feel like some kind of currency more than a consumable. You just kind of stack them up until you remember you have them and then spam click 'em away.

I figure the Souls are designed this way because gaining the perks in the MCM can take a LOT of stats down quick, and the souls as a quick and convenient way to boost them back up as you play so you're not as weak afterwards. There's one that also gives you extra XP gain already too.

On 3/3/2021 at 2:23 PM, Mikufan39 said:

Have you considered using UIExtensions??

I've been looking into it casually between other stuffs and may actually give it a shot, haven't played around with it yet but certainly will!

On 3/14/2021 at 12:44 AM, mcnv said:

I was wondering if there is a way to not apply the health cap or drain effect to the player.

There's some other mods that do just the "drain NPCs" part, there's currently no way to disable drain benefits to the player in Succubus Heart tho. (You can override Status Caps, but it's too manual to really be a solution)
On a technical side, I don't think there's really any way for a mod to detect when the player levels their stats normally without some rather aggressive scripts, tho you're asking to disable both at the same time which is probably do-able, just not a priority to implement.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:13 PM, fred200 said:

I looked into having "temporary" drain and it was an absolute mess, it's been asked and suggested a ton but it's simply not stable in the dozen or so way's I've tried. (Skyrim takes a lot of shortcuts and stores as little info about NPCs as possible, this also means things get stuck and break quite easily...)
As for companions, there should be an option to disable drain for followers which 'should' stop them from losing any stats. (use revive command to reset NPCs, as already mentioned)

On 3/27/2021 at 10:39 AM, rys3n said:

... Whatever I set the value to in MCM, it will show the value I set at first, but the next time I look at the setting it will either be set to 0% if I chose a value below 100, or 100% if I configure something like 120%, as it says in the setting's description.

• Lower the drop rate of souls down from 100%, or (a little more elaborate) limit them to soul absorption events...
      Maybe theres a way to change them into something more actively incorporated into gameplay, like each of them giving a timed buff to appropriate stats. For example higher stat drain rate, or XP gain.
    • Spells that would still be cool to see would be variations of mass illusions, like enticing/enraging/"night's embracing" an entire room of enemies...
  • I was also thinking about some visual character progression...
  • Bit of a side node, but I think it would be a lot cooler to give soul pets a ghost-like appearance rather than being an exact copy of an exsiting npc..

(Also not a very experienced modder...

(Regarding progression setting) Huh, I'll have to take a look at that, must have failed to notice some sort of rounding error when I transitioned to 5.0's new variable system.
"Auto Use" consumable souls is already on the TODO list, which will solve the "until I remember" part. Souls are an alternate way to increase stats and rewards playing through the game 'normally' to allow more playstyles. Temp-buffs would be interesting but I feel giving them alchemic properties (also on TODO) would fill this role well enough since players could choose what kind of buffs they want from them.
Mass spells and other type succubus abilities have been suggested, they just take a lot of time and I don't work on the mod a whole lot these days so they're considered low priority. (tho a mass entice spell was 'technically' working at one point before 5.0 DEV started, I may re-implement it)
While visuals progression would be cool, I've decided to keep things 'clean' in that regard, other mods could fill that role as I've got little interest getting back into visual edits for Skyrim.
In a similar vein, I've left soul pet visuals alone in the current version, in the past I did have a WIP effect for them (similar to how summons glow and such) but it doesn't work with all NPCs and can cause various bugs I just didn't want to deal with honestly.

Even if you're not a modder, feedback and ideas are always welcome! =^,.,^= Gets our brains thinking and great ideas can come from anywhere!

5 hours ago, rys3n said:

I do agree with what you said about animation timers. They influence the output of stat drain way too much.

Maybe moving the drain to the actual orgasm might be more reliable? Then again it does make sense to drain more if the act lasts longer... A combination of the two could work, like draining half of what it currently is through ticks and the rest as a flat value on orgasm.
That way animation length can still have some influence, but won't rule over progression speed.

I actually had something like this in my TODO with a few working ideas such as exhausting stats and/or fluids to help 'curb' the stat gain from longer animations, 'storing' some drain until orgasms, limiting drain 'time', ect. Haven't worked on adding it since there's a progression speed setting in the Settings MCM for people to adjust however. I'll move it to high priority tho, kinda curious on some methods I could try.
(thinking about it now, a global sort of "Absorption Exhaustion" may be a more apt approach, I was going to try and change how Desire works in 5.0, and this may be the route to do so as long as I get a working UI going.)

2 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

I found a few bugs on 4.11 Dev: returning soul pets gives you their armor and weapons each time, and it seems the skill trainer bugs out much more often.

In 4.7 DEV pets were set to give the player their inventory when being desummoned, it currently lacks any checks to what is spawned with the pet or not (this'll change when I figure some other stuff out). Still have no idea how to work around the skill trainer bug...