Okay, I've played a bunch with this mod and I clearly love it!

But the documentation on the mods behaviour is such a mess...

Can we get a clear list of

- What reduce stats

- Are the reductions definitive?

- What improve stats

Because I'm tired of losing stats like hell and randomly getting either 200 of any stat or 10...

And when I see this:

image.png.17d6a34fced6f55d26d14419b9db6b51.png

I can clearly tell that I've already spent xp on health Cap since the price is that high but I'm not sure if buying again is a waste or not...

On 1/5/2021 at 4:52 PM, Aklinar said:

Okay, I've played a bunch with this mod and I clearly love it!

But the documentation on the mods behaviour is such a mess...

Can we get a clear list of

- What reduce stats

- Are the reductions definitive?

- What improve stats

Because I'm tired of losing stats like hell and randomly getting either 200 of any stat or 10...

And when I see this:

image.png.17d6a34fced6f55d26d14419b9db6b51.png

I can clearly tell that I've already spent xp on health Cap since the price is that high but I'm not sure if buying again is a waste or not...

In my experience, when the stats are so low and its not because you've been buying a bunch of upgrades with stat points or using the powers, its a lack of sex that does it. Try having sex with someone. I'm not 10000% sure that'll fix it, but they've shot back up when my character slept with someone.

On 1/7/2021 at 7:46 AM, JerseyWalrus said:

In my experience, when the stats are so low and its not because you've been buying a bunch of upgrades with stat points or using the powers, its a lack of sex that does it. Try having sex with someone. I'm not 10000% sure that'll fix it, but they've shot back up when my character slept with someone.

It isn't lack of sex either... My statsjust get shreded on a regular basis like every month in game... weird...

I'm encountering another issue still:

- why isn't my counter of "bring ally to orgasm" counting my sexual intercourses? I am clearly bringing people to climax but it seems they aren't "ally" what is defined as "ally" and how do I get s.o. to be my ally pls?

On 1/11/2021 at 6:30 PM, Aklinar said:

It isn't lack of sex either... My statsjust get shreded on a regular basis like every month in game... weird...

I'm encountering another issue still:

- why isn't my counter of "bring ally to orgasm" counting my sexual intercourses? I am clearly bringing people to climax but it seems they aren't "ally" what is defined as "ally" and how do I get s.o. to be my ally pls?

Sorry for the late response. It may be a bug in that case. I remember I had a similar bug that eventually went away on a previous playthrough but havent had it stick in my current one despite having played it much longer. Maybe make sure your character orgasms during the scene a few times?

Allies are companions I believe, or people who'll defend you from harm. It's the second-to-last rank an NPC can positively have towards you, so if you're just banging random people willy-nilly, you're less likely to run into an ally. Try Housecarls, guild companions, or hire those mercenary companions at inns. If you have  i think Eager NPCs or a different Sexlab mod, you can sleep with the same person over and over until they see you as an ally.

10 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

Sorry for the late response. It may be a bug in that case. I remember I had a similar bug that eventually went away on a previous playthrough but havent had it stick in my current one despite having played it much longer. Maybe make sure your character orgasms during the scene a few times?

Allies are companions I believe, or people who'll defend you from harm. It's the second-to-last rank an NPC can positively have towards you, so if you're just banging random people willy-nilly, you're less likely to run into an ally. Try Housecarls, guild companions, or hire those mercenary companions at inns. If you have  i think Eager NPCs or a different Sexlab mod, you can sleep with the same person over and over until they see you as an ally.

Thank you!

Nice work Spirit_Shard!  Sorry for bad English.

About "Regal Glow". Maybe make it like a summoned armor (like in oblivion)? It reduce script load (because not need every tick check armor on PC). If we can summon weapon, why we can't summon armor ? )))

And i think i catch some capability issue:

1) sexlab dialogues https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1540-sexlab-dialogues-june-2020/

2)Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ https://www.loverslab.com/topic/24042-sanguine-debauchery-enhanced-sd-december-2020/
(i use SSE versions from https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/)

When act start from that mods, succubus heart don't realize it is a consensual act and drain partners (it have consensual and not consensual variants). Maybe make drain on button? (with some indication) That make that ability more predictable about who die or not )))

UPD: i install 4.10 and see a Regal Glow give armor less what a expect

Spoiler

ScreenShot5.png.47e9e8cec12bf844644f8ec0c29746ac.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png.15ac760cd4364f753446f4b2ba97724b.png

2 test i maximize Regal Glow

Spoiler

ScreenShot8.png.426020fd21fad868c265543a55cad58b.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot7.png.6af5d919f37efb6fd49e28f376d680c8.png

2UPD: i update devious partner gold up two times, but it show only 2 gold/s, not 4

Spoiler

ScreenShot10.png.ad18977ee9cfc242290267b10d107c2a.png

• 2 weeks later...

Sex seems to kill my stats.  It seems to treat my current health as my cap, so it just goes down and down until my health and other stats are under 10 and won't go up.  In the MCM the status will show my Cap over 120, but my health etc won't go up. And it takes forever to go up 10 points of health and magicka too.

This is especially frustrating because my health bars show me at 100% but if I look closer then I realize that my 100% = 11hp.  It slowly goes up.  Like 1HP per 5 minutes of real time.

image.png.2ce40818f7f4058951e7f66628a6e0ba.png

So for clarification.  The game is stuck at 98/13/13  This whole cap thing isn't happening at all.  Instead what is happening is my current stat is becoming my max stat in game, and the cap stat is never overwriting my max stat.

So basically.  I cast the sexual enrage spell.  Got raped.  And at the end my health/magica/stamina bars all dropped and stayed that way.\

There is a notation that "optionally" desire can have negative effects such as draining max status.  But I don't see anywhere to optionally turn this off.  "Allow desire drain" is off by default, so  I have no clue what is turning it on.  I tried turning this on to see if it made a difference, but it doesn't seem to do anything so I turned it back off.

edit - ok, after another hour of play all of my "cap" (right) values dropped to 70 and below and kept falling.  I didn't bother taking a picture, at this point I was just so frustrated.  Really, this mechanic needs a rework.  Either have a property (max health) that is compared to the game (max health) and then applies fortify health for whatever the difference is. (this gives the advantage of an in-game metric to see the effect) e.g. SH cap health is 120, game player has 100 max health.  SH adds fortify health 20.  It also has the advantage of not affecting the ingame value so it is harder to shoot yourself in the foot. Changing the player value Might work if SH restores the health cap at regular points and if the cap value can NEVER go down.  But if the "cap" goes down then there is no point in putting xp into the cap, because it goes down faster than I get xp. 

I tried drinking sperm and milk, and whatever, but only got 1 point per bottle after losing 100 points of status.  And the buff was temporary where the debuff was not.  This is debilitating at best.  Especially since this is "supposed" to be for a mage play through it says somewhere, but with 10 magica, I can't cast the simplest spells.  I can heal myself for a few point of health, then I have to wait for the magica to regen.\

Also, whenever I use the spell to port to the succubus area, the game gives a CTD after a max of 30 seconds.  I can run around and talk, or stand still, until it crashes.

Ok, New playthrough.  NOT using the enrage spell.  Apparently that is what broke my game.  I'm all for a negative being attached to that spell, but the current mechanic is broken so just avoiding it.

In succubus world the buyback should be at a discount of some sort, it is all used goods after all.   A penalty is fine, but if the whole point was selling all that equipment off to buy DS licenses etc, it becomes just a huge trash pit and a potential source of crashes when it slowly accumulates enough items to break the game.  Plus, buying it all full price is just silly.

Playing with the soul pets, got a dragon pet, he is annoying when he crawls, but it's fun watching him fly around.  Not quite compatible with DF out of the box but is hackable by console.

I'm abit confused on the soul thing though.  I cast soul retrieval on a Snow Sabre Cat and got a wolf.... Does the wolf turn into a sabre cat as I level it up?  I cast on a wounded spider and got a wounded spider.  I cast on a dragon and got a dragon.  I cast on Dragr Overloard and got Dragur Overlord....So why didn't I get a sabre cat?  Snow bear worked...

Also, succubus realm.  Seems to crash around 30 seconds to 1 minute in realm.  If I take too long it just CTD.  No warning.  Dunno what is up in there, but it seems a bit unstable for me.

Drain - Doesn't seem to work as advertised.  Says level + 5 Body rating.  My body rating is 106 so 13 + 5(106) should be draining them real fast.  Even if it were just 13 + Body (106) it should still be draining a lot faster.  Instead a npc with 400 hp will take more like 20 minutes divided over 3 or more scenes.

Another thing.  I DO NOT have Combat Seduction or Death Override mode enabled.  But I keep "dying" and ending up in the succubus realm.  When I say I die, I mean I sucessfully drain my attacker, watch them die, then I am suddenly transported to succubus realm and treated as if I died with all my equipment confiscated.

Make it stop please.  If it didn't make me buy all my stuff back, I might just roll with it and collect mystuff and teleport back, but since my stuff is confiscated for standard prices, it is just broken. 

I think maybe when a post-assaultt  defeat option is triggered, it is treating Succusus realm as an option, even though it is disabled.

On 2/4/2021 at 1:44 AM, delgathar said:

Another thing.  I DO NOT have Combat Seduction or Death Override mode enabled.  But I keep "dying" and ending up in the succubus realm.  When I say I die, I mean I sucessfully drain my attacker, watch them die, then I am suddenly transported to succubus realm and treated as if I died with all my equipment confiscated.

Make it stop please.  If it didn't make me buy all my stuff back, I might just roll with it and collect mystuff and teleport back, but since my stuff is confiscated for standard prices, it is just broken. 

I think maybe when a post-assaultt  defeat option is triggered, it is treating Succusus realm as an option, even though it is disabled.

Spoiler

So, you have posted numerous issues you've run into without any sort of explanation of what other mods (if any) you have installed.

As a result, I can't say stuff specifically for your case but...

There should only be two (2) times when you find yourself in the Succubus Realm

1) On casting the spell that sends you there

2) Dying when you have Death Override enabled on the main status/settings page for Succubus Heart.

If 2 is disabled, and you didn't cast the spell you shouldn't find yourself there unless another mod is hooking into Succubus Heart somehow and sending you there for some reason.

I don't know what mods you have (if any) that could do this, so I can't comment there.

Personally, I have DAYMOYL, Sexlab Defeat, and Succubus Heart all working together nicely. I have Death Override disabled, I have combat seduction (SH) and Defeat's knockdown methods disabled - and I call DEFEAT from DAYMOYL's bleedout options. Defeat then has a chance post-assault (I set it to less than 100%) to slip back in and use DAYMOYL's On Blackout events.

Neither DAYMOYL nor Defeat have any connection to Succubus Heart, and there's no way (that I know of) to get either one to teleport you to the succubus realm. I went through fairly extensive testing both on my current character, and in previous years when I last played Skyrim SE and used Succubus Heart.

I'm not going to claim the mod has zero bugs, but I've never had an issue with dying and using the death override unless I intentionally set it up that way. I've also never found myself dead (thus transported to Succubus Realm) after a sex scene in which I drained the enemy, whether using Succubus Heart's death override or not.

That said, whatever your mod setup is if you can't remove whatever is breaking it (assuming it's not a config issue) -- just... turn off 'lose items on death'? Then even if whatever is causing this bug happens, you won't have to buy your stuff back.

-----

On 2/3/2021 at 9:10 PM, delgathar said:

Also, succubus realm.  Seems to crash around 30 seconds to 1 minute in realm.  If I take too long it just CTD.  No warning.  Dunno what is up in there, but it seems a bit unstable for me.

Drain - Doesn't seem to work as advertised.  Says level + 5 Body rating.  My body rating is 106 so 13 + 5(106) should be draining them real fast.  Even if it were just 13 + Body (106) it should still be draining a lot faster.  Instead a npc with 400 hp will take more like 20 minutes divided over 3 or more scenes.

Spoiler

First: No idea what's happening in the Realm, but it wasn't an issue for me the last time I did bother to visit.

I suspect (but can't confirm) there's a mod conflict between SH and something else that's affecting the Succubus Realm / NPCs there that's breaking it.

Drain: I think you're misunderstanding it. Drain level 1 drains 1 stat per 5 second interval in the middle of a scene. Drain level 2 drians 2 stats per 5 second interval in the middle of a scene. That bit about body rating should just be 'when you level it up, adds to body rating' (which you'll see matters in the Passives section). If you have Drain 1, and an NPC with 400 hp... It should take 2000 seconds (5 seconds per 1 drain, thus 400*5).

NOTE: Depending on the type of scene, drain may have a percentage adjustment (if I remember correctly you drain 80% if you're victim and 120% if you're aggressor?). At least last time I looked into it, this is tied into a FLOOR function, so when you have drain 1 and you're the victim (thus drain floor(1*0.8) = 0), you drain 0 per 5 seconds >> This may have been changed since I last looked into the scripts. Unsure.

---

On 2/2/2021 at 2:50 AM, delgathar said:

So for clarification.  The game is stuck at 98/13/13  This whole cap thing isn't happening at all.  Instead what is happening is my current stat is becoming my max stat in game, and the cap stat is never overwriting my max stat.

So basically.  I cast the sexual enrage spell.  Got raped.  And at the end my health/magica/stamina bars all dropped and stayed that way.\

There is a notation that "optionally" desire can have negative effects such as draining max status.  But I don't see anywhere to optionally turn this off.  "Allow desire drain" is off by default, so  I have no clue what is turning it on.  I tried turning this on to see if it made a difference, but it doesn't seem to do anything so I turned it back off.

edit - ok, after another hour of play all of my "cap" (right) values dropped to 70 and below and kept falling.  I didn't bother taking a picture, at this point I was just so frustrated.  Really, this mechanic needs a rework.  Either have a property (max health) that is compared to the game (max health) and then applies fortify health for whatever the difference is. (this gives the advantage of an in-game metric to see the effect) e.g. SH cap health is 120, game player has 100 max health.  SH adds fortify health 20.  It also has the advantage of not affecting the ingame value so it is harder to shoot yourself in the foot. Changing the player value Might work if SH restores the health cap at regular points and if the cap value can NEVER go down.  But if the "cap" goes down then there is no point in putting xp into the cap, because it goes down faster than I get xp. 

I tried drinking sperm and milk, and whatever, but only got 1 point per bottle after losing 100 points of status.  And the buff was temporary where the debuff was not.  This is debilitating at best.  Especially since this is "supposed" to be for a mage play through it says somewhere, but with 10 magica, I can't cast the simplest spells.  I can heal myself for a few point of health, then I have to wait for the magica to regen.\

Also, whenever I use the spell to port to the succubus area, the game gives a CTD after a max of 30 seconds.  I can run around and talk, or stand still, until it crashes.

Spoiler

First, the number on the left is your current *maximum* Health, magicka, and stamina. That's working as intended. It's not a current/max HP; it's a CURRENT MAX/CAP MAX.

Why is it done this way? Two things:

1) you can have max HP over your current cap [so you'll see like 105/100] which will go down over time (there's a few passives that affect this iirc)

2) when Desire Drain is enabled, when you go too long without 'feeding' (sex/orgasms - if your 'desire' stat is over the drain trigger value), your max HP drops... but it doesn't affect your caps, so if you absorb more stats you can restore back up to your normal maximum stats without issues.

Personally I don't care for desire drain since it's a bit opaque, so I have that disabled. I have RN&D on as well as another need or two from other mods, so I already need to deal with food, water, sleep, etc. and can't be arsed to make sure my desire is under control as well (also I typically imagine succubus needing to feed on their partner's orgasm rather than their own, but desire only drops when *you* orgasm I think. Since It doesn't match what I want, I just turned it off - easy enough).

If you do not want your stats to go down without knowing why...

1) Don't use the sex spells from Succubus Heart (these should actually drop the CAP (number on the right) which will also affect CURRENT MAX (number of left) since if current > cap, it'll drop over time

2) Disable Desire Drain (this will lower CURRENT if your desire is over a number [default 1200] and the only way to reduce it is to orgasm - and once you've done that, you still need to recover your stats by absorbing during sex)

Aside from those, the only reason your stats should drop would be the passives that explicitly say "Decrease Health Cap by XX" (for example).

Milk/Sperm: I didn't even remember that these affected your stats. It's probably based around one of the passives, but personally on my current playthrough I'm really just using this to manage my stats (giving me a way to increase them, since I have a few mods and there's no way for me to gain health/magicka/stamina anymore) and to kill people. Other playthroughs I've gone and used more of the features but this one I'm keeping it simple :)

ALSO: There is a reason this mod sets the stats using variables and the game engine rather than using magic effects to adjust them... It is *far* more reliable this way. If I check Succubus Heart's status page, the number on the left *is* my MAXHP before enchantments/magical effects, and I've never had issues with it failing to update or disappearing because of a dispel magic effect or other similar issues. I have however ran into many issues with magical effects adjusting my stats. Sometimes taking a few seconds, sometimes taking a few minutes, sometimes never even updating until *another* thing should cause it to change.

EDIT: Note, I'm not the author, I am simply a typical user who tends to write way more than he originally planned to when responding to stuff on the internet.

Also, I'm currently using 4.10 DEV if that matters.

47 minutes ago, alphabetsoupdog1234 said:

Reveal hidden contents

So, you have posted numerous issues you've run into without any sort of explanation of what other mods (if any) you have installed.

As a result, I can't say stuff specifically for your case but...

There should only be two (2) times when you find yourself in the Succubus Realm

1) On casting the spell that sends you there

2) Dying when you have Death Override enabled on the main status/settings page for Succubus Heart.

If 2 is disabled, and you didn't cast the spell you shouldn't find yourself there unless another mod is hooking into Succubus Heart somehow and sending you there for some reason.

I don't know what mods you have (if any) that could do this, so I can't comment there.

Personally, I have DAYMOYL, Sexlab Defeat, and Succubus Heart all working together nicely. I have Death Override disabled, I have combat seduction (SH) and Defeat's knockdown methods disabled - and I call DEFEAT from DAYMOYL's bleedout options. Defeat then has a chance post-assault (I set it to less than 100%) to slip back in and use DAYMOYL's On Blackout events.

Neither DAYMOYL nor Defeat have any connection to Succubus Heart, and there's no way (that I know of) to get either one to teleport you to the succubus realm. I went through fairly extensive testing both on my current character, and in previous years when I last played Skyrim SE and used Succubus Heart.

I'm not going to claim the mod has zero bugs, but I've never had an issue with dying and using the death override unless I intentionally set it up that way. I've also never found myself dead (thus transported to Succubus Realm) after a sex scene in which I drained the enemy, whether using Succubus Heart's death override or not.

That said, whatever your mod setup is if you can't remove whatever is breaking it (assuming it's not a config issue) -- just... turn off 'lose items on death'? Then even if whatever is causing this bug happens, you won't have to buy your stuff back.

-----

Reveal hidden contents

First: No idea what's happening in the Realm, but it wasn't an issue for me the last time I did bother to visit.

I suspect (but can't confirm) there's a mod conflict between SH and something else that's affecting the Succubus Realm / NPCs there that's breaking it.

Drain: I think you're misunderstanding it. Drain level 1 drains 1 stat per 5 second interval in the middle of a scene. Drain level 2 drians 2 stats per 5 second interval in the middle of a scene. That bit about body rating should just be 'when you level it up, adds to body rating' (which you'll see matters in the Passives section). If you have Drain 1, and an NPC with 400 hp... It should take 2000 seconds (5 seconds per 1 drain, thus 400*5).

NOTE: Depending on the type of scene, drain may have a percentage adjustment (if I remember correctly you drain 80% if you're victim and 120% if you're aggressor?). At least last time I looked into it, this is tied into a FLOOR function, so when you have drain 1 and you're the victim (thus drain floor(1*0.8) = 0), you drain 0 per 5 seconds >> This may have been changed since I last looked into the scripts. Unsure.

---

Reveal hidden contents

First, the number on the left is your current *maximum* Health, magicka, and stamina. That's working as intended. It's not a current/max HP; it's a CURRENT MAX/CAP MAX.

Why is it done this way? Two things:

1) you can have max HP over your current cap [so you'll see like 105/100] which will go down over time (there's a few passives that affect this iirc)

2) when Desire Drain is enabled, when you go too long without 'feeding' (sex/orgasms - if your 'desire' stat is over the drain trigger value), your max HP drops... but it doesn't affect your caps, so if you absorb more stats you can restore back up to your normal maximum stats without issues.

Personally I don't care for desire drain since it's a bit opaque, so I have that disabled. I have RN&D on as well as another need or two from other mods, so I already need to deal with food, water, sleep, etc. and can't be arsed to make sure my desire is under control as well (also I typically imagine succubus needing to feed on their partner's orgasm rather than their own, but desire only drops when *you* orgasm I think. Since It doesn't match what I want, I just turned it off - easy enough).

If you do not want your stats to go down without knowing why...

1) Don't use the sex spells from Succubus Heart (these should actually drop the CAP (number on the right) which will also affect CURRENT MAX (number of left) since if current > cap, it'll drop over time

2) Disable Desire Drain (this will lower CURRENT if your desire is over a number [default 1200] and the only way to reduce it is to orgasm - and once you've done that, you still need to recover your stats by absorbing during sex)

Aside from those, the only reason your stats should drop would be the passives that explicitly say "Decrease Health Cap by XX" (for example).

Milk/Sperm: I didn't even remember that these affected your stats. It's probably based around one of the passives, but personally on my current playthrough I'm really just using this to manage my stats (giving me a way to increase them, since I have a few mods and there's no way for me to gain health/magicka/stamina anymore) and to kill people. Other playthroughs I've gone and used more of the features but this one I'm keeping it simple :)

ALSO: There is a reason this mod sets the stats using variables and the game engine rather than using magic effects to adjust them... It is *far* more reliable this way. If I check Succubus Heart's status page, the number on the left *is* my MAXHP before enchantments/magical effects, and I've never had issues with it failing to update or disappearing because of a dispel magic effect or other similar issues. I have however ran into many issues with magical effects adjusting my stats. Sometimes taking a few seconds, sometimes taking a few minutes, sometimes never even updating until *another* thing should cause it to change.

EDIT: Note, I'm not the author, I am simply a typical user who tends to write way more than he originally planned to when responding to stuff on the internet.

Also, I'm currently using 4.10 DEV if that matters.

Thank you for the reply. I'm going to attack my mod list and see if I can get things working right.  You have me looking in different directions at least.

I hope this isn't considered a necro-bump but I do have a question this time about the mod. I have used it before (and still only have "LE" version) and it worked fairly enough to the T; the other spells also as a bonus such as using Sexual Enrage, or Entice where I can force someone on me worked as they should have before, but having moved to a newer PC and starting with Vortex this time since Nexus didn't run stuff too well and I kept getting nuked by CTD errors beyond my patience, I have recently downloaded the latest "LE" version only since I don't use the SSE version, but such said spells are now doing a defunct action... almost like another problem (though less brutal; such as disappearing bodies after sexing breaks the game some reason) when I use Sexual Enrage or Sexual Entice, I get to the pose (and the controller vibrates wildly) but magic doesn't launch upon cast nor does it seem to actually charge anymore at all this time? I'm wondering if something didn't properly download or...?

Repeat: Spells that come with the mod do NOT work???

Use: Ver. 4.412 LE (July 14, 2018)

Am I supposed to actually install a previous version then update to this one without deleting the other one completely or is something missing?

50 minutes ago, JerseyWalrus said:

You have to be really close to the targets, like basically touching

*my bad not seeing this....

But, before the spell worked like the others, this one doesn't show any effect, is that supposed to be the "update"? It feels a bit more erroneous than it should, but I'm still not sure....

On 2/20/2021 at 11:23 PM, Arala_Cran said:

I hope this isn't considered a necro-bump but I do have a question this time about the mod. I have used it before (and still only have "LE" version) and it worked fairly enough to the T; the other spells also as a bonus such as using Sexual Enrage, or Entice where I can force someone on me worked as they should have before, but having moved to a newer PC and starting with Vortex this time since Nexus didn't run stuff too well and I kept getting nuked by CTD errors beyond my patience, I have recently downloaded the latest "LE" version only since I don't use the SSE version, but such said spells are now doing a defunct action... almost like another problem (though less brutal; such as disappearing bodies after sexing breaks the game some reason) when I use Sexual Enrage or Sexual Entice, I get to the pose (and the controller vibrates wildly) but magic doesn't launch upon cast nor does it seem to actually charge anymore at all this time? I'm wondering if something didn't properly download or...?

Repeat: Spells that come with the mod do NOT work???

Use: Ver. 4.412 LE (July 14, 2018)

Am I supposed to actually install a previous version then update to this one without deleting the other one completely or is something missing?

*my bad not seeing this....

But, before the spell worked like the others, this one doesn't show any effect, is that supposed to be the "update"? It feels a bit more erroneous than it should, but I'm still not sure....

I'm not sure if the newest version changes this (still on 4.9 DEV), but the spells don't make the characters glow if thats what you're asking. You kind of have to wait for the scene to start with either spells to know theyre working. If you can do the dance spell (also needs to be really close), you should be able to do the other two (unless your stats are real low).

Sometime the combat subduction glitches the animation, what happens is, it seems not to totally engages the animation for NPC and then when you try to so anything with the animations screen goes black or you can see the animation that should play and the game will freeze, turn off the combat subduction and everything works like it should

On 2/3/2021 at 6:21 PM, BAB PEEG said:

This may have been brought up already but if you use estrus chaurus it breaks any chaurus pets you have after they use their scripted impregnation, they will not attack.

I'd actually never heard this, tho I'm not sure if/how it would be an issue with Succubus Heart. Sounds more like something to do with animation issues caused by SL or some sort of script error. (You can trigger this with Draugr, for example, by ending animations early or by triggering some sort of AI behavior while it's restricted by SL - happens without Succubus Heart enabled, tho Succubus Heart may make it more likely by the setting things up in a way that can glitch out.)

On 2/3/2021 at 10:44 PM, delgathar said:

[Quoting ALL the things!]

alphabetsoupdog1234 did a pretty good job explaining most of your issues, so I'll chime in where bugs may be concerned...

Crashing in Succubus Realm - The Succubus Realm does have a lot of trees and foliage, if you have any mod changing those it could be some sort of loading error, could also be a failed script from teleporting too (a mod could try to do something but since you moved locations suddenly it could be cut-off somehow). Succubus Heart itself should run this fine outside of maybe performance issues related to your setup, not sure if I can really help here.

Death Override Teleporting even when it's disabled - Not sure what would cause this, never seen it happen, and if Death Override is disabled it shouldn't even run the code that would trigger it. (It legit checks if DOM is even enabled before checking anything related to it) It's possible that it somehow is active but isn't showing it? I need to clean up some of the DOM code at some point, so I'll add this to the list, but I'm actually confused on how this could even happen.. X.x

On 2/20/2021 at 11:23 PM, Arala_Cran said:

...before the spell worked like the others, this one doesn't show any effect...

Unfortunately the LE edition of Succubus Heart is out of date and I dropped support for it quite some time ago (LE no longer works on my machine and trying to get things updated was a nightmare and a half). The LE edition hasn't been updated in quite a while, but it's possible that maybe before you weren't using the latest LE version? If you can find out what version it was, all previous version are available in the google drive folder and you can just install the old version. (That said, if it's the same version but functions differently the mod may just be too out of date and have issues with newer versions of SL and various other mods...)

4 hours ago, tonitrulupus said:

Sometime the combat subduction glitches the animation...

Succubus Heart only calls on SexLab for animations and doesn't actually handle them itself, so I'd need more information to figure out what's wrong and if it's Succubus Heart related.

---

In the past I've always released with a ton of changes/fixes/ect but seeing how far updates are from one another now I'm going to just start releasing smaller updates. I've started organizing my to-do list into categories (High Priority - High Effort down to Low Priority - Low Effort) and any time I add/change something that is High Priority or High Effort I'll upload the release to the google drive folder. These builds won't be really tested all that much, but since there will be fewer changes it should be easier to pinpoint issues in each build. (I won't always upload each build here, but if you notice it's been a while you can always check the mod folder for an update)

I'll be updating the main post / uploading the newest version (which is already on Google Drive) in a moment...
Succubus Heart 5.0 DEV [4.11]
    - Added. "Revive Cost" option to Death Override Mode
     - - Reduces Status Caps by a certain percentage when reviving in DOM
    - Added. "Never Die Mode" option to Death Override Mode (Requires Death Override Mode to be enabled)
     - - This mode has the player heal and stand back up after the bleed out delay rather than returning to the Succubus Realm
     - - NOTICE : It's recommended to disable "lose items" and similar options while using Never Die Mode and instead use the Revive Cost option
    = Fixed. "Seducer" passive allowing the player to purchase upgrades without enough Status Cap
    - Fixed. the All Consuming Chest should no longer give free XP every time it was opened and closed

1 hour ago, Spirit_Shard said:

I'd actually never heard this, tho I'm not sure if/how it would be an issue with Succubus Heart. Sounds more like something to do with animation issues caused by SL or some sort of script error. (You can trigger this with Draugr, for example, by ending animations early or by triggering some sort of AI behavior while it's restricted by SL - happens without Succubus Heart enabled, tho Succubus Heart may make it more likely by the setting things up in a way that can glitch out.)

alphabetsoupdog1234 did a pretty good job explaining most of your issues, so I'll chime in where bugs may be concerned...

Crashing in Succubus Realm - The Succubus Realm does have a lot of trees and foliage, if you have any mod changing those it could be some sort of loading error, could also be a failed script from teleporting too (a mod could try to do something but since you moved locations suddenly it could be cut-off somehow). Succubus Heart itself should run this fine outside of maybe performance issues related to your setup, not sure if I can really help here.

Death Override Teleporting even when it's disabled - Not sure what would cause this, never seen it happen, and if Death Override is disabled it shouldn't even run the code that would trigger it. (It legit checks if DOM is even enabled before checking anything related to it) It's possible that it somehow is active but isn't showing it? I need to clean up some of the DOM code at some point, so I'll add this to the list, but I'm actually confused on how this could even happen.. X.x

Unfortunately the LE edition of Succubus Heart is out of date and I dropped support for it quite some time ago (LE no longer works on my machine and trying to get things updated was a nightmare and a half). The LE edition hasn't been updated in quite a while, but it's possible that maybe before you weren't using the latest LE version? If you can find out what version it was, all previous version are available in the google drive folder and you can just install the old version. (That said, if it's the same version but functions differently the mod may just be too out of date and have issues with newer versions of SL and various other mods...)

Succubus Heart only calls on SexLab for animations and doesn't actually handle them itself, so I'd need more information to figure out what's wrong and if it's Succubus Heart related.

---

In the past I've always released with a ton of changes/fixes/ect but seeing how far updates are from one another now I'm going to just start releasing smaller updates. I've started organizing my to-do list into categories (High Priority - High Effort down to Low Priority - Low Effort) and any time I add/change something that is High Priority or High Effort I'll upload the release to the google drive folder. These builds won't be really tested all that much, but since there will be fewer changes it should be easier to pinpoint issues in each build. (I won't always upload each build here, but if you notice it's been a while you can always check the mod folder for an update)

I'll be updating the main post / uploading the newest version (which is already on Google Drive) in a moment...
Succubus Heart 5.0 DEV [4.11]
    - Added. "Revive Cost" option to Death Override Mode
     - - Reduces Status Caps by a certain percentage when reviving in DOM
    - Added. "Never Die Mode" option to Death Override Mode (Requires Death Override Mode to be enabled)
     - - This mode has the player heal and stand back up after the bleed out delay rather than returning to the Succubus Realm
     - - NOTICE : It's recommended to disable "lose items" and similar options while using Never Die Mode and instead use the Revive Cost option
    = Fixed. "Seducer" passive allowing the player to purchase upgrades without enough Status Cap
    - Fixed. the All Consuming Chest should no longer give free XP every time it was opened and closed

is there anything I can use to help determent this? also i am goig to try and testing to see if it is happening only in first person or not 

2 hours ago, Spirit_Shard said:

[Quoting ALL the things!]

Is there any settings, edit or way to slow character advancement down to a trickle. I use mod called Experience Modifiers for generic levels and skills but your mod takes over and the character level and skills rocket upwards?