I'm having an issue with enemies. When I have this mod installed no enemy will attack me. They will attack me if do something continuous like the sparks spell but as soon as I stop using it they stop fighting too. My followers and conjured allies don't attack enemies along side me either. Vortex and LOOT don's say that there are any problems either. When I disable the mod in Vortex everything works as it should with the other mods. I'd really love to have this mod work properly. I feel like it's the only mod that acting like a true succubus in draining people and getting stuff for it. 

19 hours ago, Cursed-Dragon227 said:

I'm having an issue with enemies. When I have this mod installed no enemy will attack me. They will attack me if do something continuous like the sparks spell but as soon as I stop using it they stop fighting too. My followers and conjured allies don't attack enemies along side me either. Vortex and LOOT don's say that there are any problems either. When I disable the mod in Vortex everything works as it should with the other mods. I'd really love to have this mod work properly. I feel like it's the only mod that acting like a true succubus in draining people and getting stuff for it. 

I don't think this mod touches on AI like that, at least I've never had a problem like that.

I am new to this mod and using 'Succubus Heart Version 4010000'

I have a hard time understanding some things especially the feeding-mechanics. I only see that my attributes are terribly low here and then though my PC is working in a brothel every day. Is there a way to recognize when it is feeding time, a message or something?

1. I thought the base values for attributes are the same as the ones the PC gets every level. At the 'Status/Settings' state I have Health 36/36, Magicka 38/40, Stamina 32/32. I am totally unsure if this is supposed to be this way or if this is a bug.

2. Can using 'showracemenu' mess up this mod? I use it here and there either by console, Odin-Spell, Mirror mod etc.

3. Does SLSO (SexLab Seperate Orgasm) need a patch?

16 minutes ago, RogueMage said:

I am new to this mod and using 'Succubus Heart Version 4010000'

I have a hard time understanding some things especially the feeding-mechanics. I only see that my attributes are terribly low here and then though my PC is working in a brothel every day. Is there a way to recognize when it is feeding time, a message or something?

1. I thought the base values for attributes are the same as the ones the PC gets every level. At the 'Status/Settings' state I have Health 36/36, Magicka 38/40, Stamina 32/32. I am totally unsure if this is supposed to be this way or if this is a bug.

2. Can using 'showracemenu' mess up this mod? I use it here and there either by console, Odin-Spell, Mirror mod etc.

3. Does SLSO (SexLab Seperate Orgasm) need a patch?

So the base attributes, from what I can tell, stack with the vanilla ones you get on level up, but they'll drain after a few days or so of not having sex, which is probably why they're so low. I'm not sure if there's a setting to disable it, but upgrading the health/magicka/stamina absorption rates and taking your time with sex (since you use SLSO this is easy) can bring them up and even over your normal attributes.

I don't believe showracemenu messes with this mod.

SLSO doesn't necessarily need a patch. Using SLSO can actually be beneficial since your character isn't going to rush through sex and be unable to absorb stats from other people.

30 minutes ago, JerseyWalrus said:

So the base attributes, from what I can tell, stack with the vanilla ones you get on level up, but they'll drain after a few days or so of not having sex, which is probably why they're so low. I'm not sure if there's a setting to disable it, but upgrading the health/magicka/stamina absorption rates and taking your time with sex (since you use SLSO this is easy) can bring them up and even over your normal attributes.

I don't believe showracemenu messes with this mod.

SLSO doesn't necessarily need a patch. Using SLSO can actually be beneficial since your character isn't going to rush through sex and be unable to absorb stats from other people.

Thank you very much for the quick answers. I think I see where my problem comes from. My sex scenes never take too long, 1-3 real-time minutes. I even use my stamina to make the johns come faster. With nearly all prostitution mods the pay is the same. I rarely have a blue magic effect and a message that a cap has increased by 2. Would you mind telling my how long a sex scene should last to drain efficiently and what the requirements are (as it does not always happen to me)?

On 4/14/2021 at 9:49 PM, RogueMage said:

Thank you very much for the quick answers. I think I see where my problem comes from. My sex scenes never take too long, 1-3 real-time minutes. I even use my stamina to make the johns come faster. With nearly all prostitution mods the pay is the same. I rarely have a blue magic effect and a message that a cap has increased by 2. Would you mind telling my how long a sex scene should last to drain efficiently and what the requirements are (as it does not always happen to me)?

I don't think I get a blue magic effect, but occasionally get the status cap increase message. I don't remember the exact specifics of time, but absorption happens in "ticks" where each tick happens every few seconds or so. Starting out, draining anyone to kill takes a long time because you're draining iirc, 1hp/stamina/magicka every tick. Upgrading absorption increases the amount of drain per tick. By default, drain to kill only happens on nonconsensual acts which I believe is determined by the tags of the animation that plays. You can set consensual drain in the MCM I think. Now absorption during sex with randos furthers stamina cap. Eating the milk and sperm, having sex with followers, draining people to death further magicka and health caps.

6 hours ago, JerseyWalrus said:

I don't think I get a blue magic effect, but occasionally get the status cap increase message. I don't remember the exact specifics of time, but absorption happens in "ticks" where each tick happens every few seconds or so. Starting out, draining anyone to kill takes a long time because you're draining iirc, 1hp/stamina/magicka every tick. Upgrading absorption increases the amount of drain per tick. By default, drain to kill only happens on nonconsensual acts which I believe is determined by the tags of the animation that plays. You can set consensual drain in the MCM I think. Now absorption during sex with randos furthers stamina cap. Eating the milk and sperm, having sex with followers, draining people to death further magicka and health caps.

Thx a lot. Started a new gain and watched my caps.. I think I get a hang of it. I have all absorption 5+ and rarely getting any attribute losses. Thx again fro the help ?

I have an issue with the Soul pets part, once i have summoned a soul pet i can't recruit any other followers, even if i completely remove the soul pet anytime i try  "Follow me i need your help" i get the "it seems you already have someone with you" response. I was going to try a multi-follower mod but the desciption says not to

12 hours ago, Simon_Says said:

I have an issue with the Soul pets part, once i have summoned a soul pet i can't recruit any other followers, even if i completely remove the soul pet anytime i try  "Follow me i need your help" i get the "it seems you already have someone with you" response. I was going to try a multi-follower mod but the desciption says not to

Flush your follower slots with

set playerfollowercount 0 

The soul pets hang around your follower slots despite you desummoning them.

is there anyway to turn the drain on rape off for follwers and companions? or make it only affect actual anemy factions? tired of killing followers and having to revive them and now worried about going to town with this and other loverslab mods enabled like the dd mods and mods tied to it or horrible harassment, dont want to kill the guards and suddenly have the entire town turn against the character . 

Hi Spirit_Shard

Are there plans to continue improving the Soul Pet system?

If that's the case, I have a suggestion ?

It would be great to be able to add a dialogue command for the humanoid creatures (like Draugr, Falmer, etc.) to be able to access their inventory like the Rieklings.

This will greatly improve the usefulness of the humanoid creatures, since when you summon them, they only have as a weapon Hunting Bow... lols

and so we can share with our Soul Pets a decent weapon ?

Sorry for my bad English.

This has probably been asked a million times but is there a slight possibility that this can be patched to be compatible with OStim? I was wondering if it's possible to where if the player is a succy then the victims "excitement bar" would continually refresh after orgasm. But I'm no scripter so that might be more complex than I imagine.

Has anyone had success using this mod with SLSO (SexLab Separate Orgasm)? I'm trying it out on a new character and after several uses of Sexual Enrage my character now has just 2 health, stamina, etc. after several somewhat lengthy scenes. I've use this successfully in the past on LE with SLSO, but I believe that was a patched version. I've only used this mod on LE before so I was a few versions behind and haven't used any of the newer SE-only versions before. That said, if memory serves, I should be seeing the status tick up over time during acts, but I am not seeing that and I'm assuming SLSO is the culprit. I have not confirmed that. I may test this without SLSO in my load order, but was wondering if anyone had the two working?

Edit: Never mind. It works. I didn't realize you need to put a point into all the absorption Heart levels before you can absorb anything. Guess that makes sense.

When combat seduction is on, PC will be forced into sex acts when NPC submits

If the calm enamies option is not on when it happens, oc is attacked and even if scean is cancled, you will not have enough time to react before enamies kill you.

How do I make this not happen?

On 5/6/2021 at 9:07 PM, odius said:

Has anyone had success using this mod with SLSO (SexLab Separate Orgasm)? I'm trying it out on a new character and after several uses of Sexual Enrage my character now has just 2 health, stamina, etc. after several somewhat lengthy scenes. I've use this successfully in the past on LE with SLSO, but I believe that was a patched version. I've only used this mod on LE before so I was a few versions behind and haven't used any of the newer SE-only versions before. That said, if memory serves, I should be seeing the status tick up over time during acts, but I am not seeing that and I'm assuming SLSO is the culprit. I have not confirmed that. I may test this without SLSO in my load order, but was wondering if anyone had the two working?

Edit: Never mind. It works. I didn't realize you need to put a point into all the absorption Heart levels before you can absorb anything. Guess that makes sense.

wait thats how you get absorption to work??? ive used succ heart for like months and was perpetually confused how absorption worked with SLSO

5 hours ago, Synnyy said:

wait thats how you get absorption to work??? ive used succ heart for like months and was perpetually confused how absorption worked with SLSO

I believe so. I now I have like a 5 in each of those stats and it seems to work fine. It's worked fine since I added a point in each. The higher those stats are the faster absorption goes too.

I've only ever used this mod on LE prior to now, so last version I used was 4.5 maybe. Not sure but I believe the LE version would absorb even with a 1 in each of those stats, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. Which is why I was confused.

Note: I had the issue even with SLSO disabled in a new game so it seems like this isn't specific to SLSO.

Crashes any time I try to use milk...
Soul of Experience got me to crash too

Granted, I am working with the 4.11 version, I just can't seem to use items, and the ability to use sp to boost skills isn't working either

Would also like to be able to toggle the combat bit for npc to pc as opposed to having it forced to pc to npc at the same time..? Seeing myself toggling it on and off a lot based upon what's there, which, could probably work as a power as well.

Can get absorption to work, though, and kind of liking the overall way it all works, just, given I can't use the items that are stated to be able to give certain boosts, act as heals, etc, I'm just curious if I'm not getting the full effects of the mod.

Rare drop of a vitality stone and... can't use it, either... Is this normal?

Would complain about the sp bit not actually working for me /but/, given I've scaled back skill gain by about 1/3rd on my current save, think that might be the culprit through Realm of Lorkhan

Is there any fix for this? Can't even seem to use the soul pets now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/17/2021 at 8:21 AM, Simon_Says said:

I have an issue with the Soul pets part, once i have summoned a soul pet i can't recruit any other followers...

Huh, I haven't ran into this issue personally, but it looks like I can force follower counts to reset as an extra option, so it shouldn't be too difficult to fix.

On 4/29/2021 at 11:31 PM, Mikufan39 said:

...It would be great to be able to add a dialogue command for the humanoid creatures (like Draugr, Falmer, etc.) to be able to access their inventory like the Rieklings. ...

I'm not sure if I'd be able to configure this properly since I'm trying to allow nearly any NPC to become a soul pet, but I can look into trying it.

On 5/13/2021 at 8:55 AM, embergale said:

Crashes any time I try to use milk...
Soul of Experience got me to crash too

That shouldn't happen, make sure you're using the right version of Succubus Heart for your Skyrim install (SE is for Skyrim Special Edition exclusively). You can also try re-downloading and re-installing the mod to ensure files weren't corrupted.

Hi, is it possible for a future update to exclude followers from the effect of the "Violence" passive? Especially using magic often hits your meele follower and draining his stats. That leads to follower with 0 Health, Magicka and Stamina. It is possible to regive the stats via the passive "Gifted Consent" with consensual drain turned off. But it is somewhat exhausting to do it over and over  again.

But that aside, it is a great mod and I like it.