Guards Of Morality

View File

Mod adds a punish (whip) for walking naked near the guards. 
Simple WIP version.

Should be fun if someone stole our clothes, MME remove our clothes etc etc etc.

Requments: ZAZ

Conflicts - every mod that add extra behavior to guard is pottential dangerous. Also if we will be forced to be naked for longer time. Dont be suprised when guards attack you during sex scene. Wear chastitiy belt. Dont report me it :P

I wrote it becouse im finishing DTraining and i want to add more chances to enjoy whip marks ❤️

Future plans:
- more restrictive scaner filter.
- maybe i will also add soldiers.
- few comments during scenes

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/06/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    zaz
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

23 minutes ago, DrN said:

Downloaded.Boy I'm gonna watch a lot of whipping in those Whiterun streets.

Seriously,the only thing I'd like to avoid is to trigger guards when prostituting inside inns. 

- i will add some checkbox to select areas like inns, player house. guards of course not visit this location but can enter them during pursuit ;)

It would be a nice addition punishment to the "slave collar" or "slut collar" in Cursed Loot. But some tweaking might indeed be nice to be able to walk to the city relative unharmed. By the way, the idea of having to avoid the guards is nice :) One question, I know that there is a spanking animation, could that be a nice punishment as well?

2 hours ago, jaberwocky said:

It would be a nice addition punishment to the "slave collar" or "slut collar" in Cursed Loot. But some tweaking might indeed be nice to be able to walk to the city relative unharmed. By the way, the idea of having to avoid the guards is nice :)One question, I know that there is a spanking animation, could that be a nice punishment as well?

slut collar strip player. this mod not need to be changed to achive this effect

did you mean spanking sexlab animations? no, im going to keep this mod very simply

22 hours ago, skyrimfet said:

- i will add some checkbox to select areas like inns, player house. guards of course not visit this location but can enter them during pursuit ;)

Cheers.An idea crossed my mind while reading this, you might consider implementing it, it's not a demand ofc :). How about having a % of the guards not punishing you, but instead giving you the choice between whipping and sex with them?

• 3 weeks later...

when is a pc considered naked ?  would be nice to let aroused do this. this way some clothes can be worn if considered naked in aroused.

it could also be a part of the mod sexlab adventures , who has a lot of conditions when raped.  a % slider between raped and whipped would do it.

last not least a Duration slider how Long whipping takes place, between 20 sec and 3 minutes or so.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 6/20/2019 at 3:16 PM, shiagwen said:

Can you add Bandits to the list of factions ?  (what must be done for that ?)

How to enlarge the radius for the guards to discover the neaked pc ?  example : if the pc stands in front of the throne in whiterun, the guards do not react.

I would like to know that too :(

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...