Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

can any of the person here please explain me more detailed how to attach body hdt?

or give me a screenshoot where position is marked....where i should enter the path?

please because i dont can figure out where i have to set the path....i stuck there...never used nifscope before

Edit: I found out..how now but still i have a questions is it normally that the data is renamed to old name after opening again with nifskope?

Not from what i have found.

currently have attached to female body, male body (HDTm) and a small chunk of the clothes

for those who want male female and my current armor HDT's

includes:

male and female body <--- be aware male body is SoS bodybuilder. mesh itself has no member, its a seperate SoS mesh. if not using SoS you might not have a member.

daedric armor

dragonscale armor

desertwind

ladybat

elven sniper

archmage robe

Psijic robe

also contains the HDT and HDTm xmls in the proper file location for bodies and armors

I organized this for myself to use nmm so if you use it as well just load .7z in nmm and overwrite all (wont conflict with any alt textures you guys use as those are not included)

otherwise just drag and drop data folder

i will continue to keep attaching and will post update everytime i get a couple done. not really a long process per individual armor piece but there are a lot of armors to update.

[File removed] <--- see future post i resubmitted with proper functional male support. SoS caused an issues because male members are a separate mesh with SoS.

can any of the person here please explain me more detailed how to attach body hdt?

or give me a screenshoot where position is marked....where i should enter the path?

please because i dont can figure out where i have to set the path....i stuck there...never used nifscope before

Edit: I found out..how now but still i have a questions is it normally that the data is renamed to old name after opening again with nifskope?

currently have attached to female body, male body (HDTm) and a small chunk of the clothes

includes:

male and female body

daedric armor

dragonscale armor

desertwind

ladybat

elven sniper

archmage robe

Psijic robe

also contains the HDT and HDTm xmls in the proper file location for bodies and armors

I organized this for myself to use nmm so if you use it as well just load .7z in nmm and overwrite all (wont conflict with any alt textures you guys use as those are not included)

i will continue to keep attaching and will post update everytime i get a couple done. not really a long process per individual armor piece but there are a lot of armors to update.

attachicon.gifHavok'D Armor and Both male and female HDT bodies.7z

thank you for this, ive installed these and im enjoying it well

includes:

male and female body

daedric armor

dragonscale armor

desertwind

ladybat

elven sniper

archmage robe

Psijic robe

Can you tell me what does the hdtm.xml does in practice? How is female/male bodies collision affecting anything?

includes:

male and female body

daedric armor

dragonscale armor

desertwind

ladybat

elven sniper

archmage robe

Psijic robe

Can you tell me what does the hdtm.xml does in practice? How is female/male bodies collision affecting anything?

basically it for full breast movement physics when there is a... well... (clears throat) between them.

basically it for full breast movement physics when there is a... well... (clears throat) between them.

Haven't noticed anything like that except for the shift phase while changing position - only then boobs move, or in a boobjob position being affected by male's legs.

I have all the HDT stuff working except the collision on the idle when she moves her breasts. What have I not done correctly?

check your skeleton.

some have issues with it not working

skeleton_female.hkk i believe <--might be wrong, read back a few pages there is mention there. this is a weird issue. had it previously then completely deactivated all mods and reinstalled skyrim to start fresh and after i reinstalled all my mods it worked fine without need to delete skeleton.

also no armors are set for hdt unless you personally mod them.

back a few pages is the link for hdt havok object as well. get that it will activate hdt for any armor your wearing as long as you wear the object (invisible) as well. be warned the object takes the same equip slot as edialog. so it will unequip after practically anything you do. more for a trial against armor. if hdt works while wearing the object but does not work while it is not equiped then the problem is with your armor or file locations. also make sure you have both HDT physics extentions for skse in your data/skse/plugins folder.

(hdtphysicsextention and hdtphysicsextentiondefaultbbp) <---Believe those are the ones. i have 6 hdt files and 2 hdt text files in my plugins folder so i am not certain,

Haven't noticed anything like that except for the shift phase while changing position - only then boobs move, or in a boobjob position being affected by male's legs.

only boobjob. i think it also makes breasts move whenever a males hands are near/touching the breast as well. i havent paid alot of attention for those details tho.

problem might be because my male mesh is for SoS bodybuilder. if you look closely at that mesh it technically has no appendage. there is a hole like where neck is so the erection-able member can go. where as if you look at the favored soul mesh the member is a part of the body mesh.

For those who downloaded my hdt meshes.

Here is a resubmit with fixed SoS hdt.

Tested and working all males should function as intended during boobjob

if you do not use SoS then do not use the male bodies from my pack.

[File removed. Has been updated in future post]

Thank you to parzysty for pointing that issue out to me.

So with these wonderful armours if it does not say we have to craft them will they appear in our inventory automaticaly?

and the HDT...i am not sure what that does.

is it necessary to just use the armors on Companions? i am not needing to do any special close body work or touching...just wearing int he normal game.

do we still have to apply the HDT with Nifscope? i am a modder so can do it but wondered if it is needed. thanks and thanks for probably the very best set of comversions ever. I love them and look forward to seeing them in the game.

So with these wonderful armours if it does not say we have to craft them will they appear in our inventory automaticaly?

and the HDT...i am not sure what that does.

is it necessary to just use the armors on Companions? i am not needing to do any special close body work or touching...just wearing int he normal game.

do we still have to apply the HDT with Nifscope? i am a modder so can do it but wondered if it is needed. thanks and thanks for probably the very best set of comversions ever. I love them and look forward to seeing them in the game.

all the armors from here will be craftable from the get go so no need to unlock it as for the hdt part theres a quick guide for it with a download link a few pages back

and as for the other half of hdt yeah you will have to do it yourself however thanks to budroi a few of the armors/cloths have been done already

Currently Completed HDT Armors and Body Meshes

Female Body
Male Body <-- SoS bodybuilder version with HDT meshes for 3 SoS size addons (Smurf, Muscular, Regular)

Archmage
*Forsworn
Psijic
*Thalmor
*Wench

Daedric
Dragonscale
*Witch of the Wilds (light and heavy)
Ladybat (V1, V2, SV)
Desert Wind
Elven Sniper

* = recent conversions

[File removed. Has been updated in future post]

Also for those who want it. Verified it works. Badly. barely moves breasts. dont even notice unless your actually watching for that movement. it almost seems as if the strapon has very little collision.

The sexlab Calyps strapon with HDT enabled

Sexlab Calyps Strapon HDT.7z

thank you ...if i can get some of the others done too, i will pass them back to you for sharing, they are really great work, i want to thank you, have wanted some really good large bust armours for a while and you have done some of the best conversions esp like the Tera..but they are all great.

@budroi

how did you make the collision effects in armors and clothes, I managed to enable the collision when my character is naked, but if I equipped it with armors or clothes no collision?

If you are not using the updated armor meshes i posted on the previous page (theres only a few not all) you need to attach HDT physics to each armors mesh independently. if you are using my pack AND one of the armors i updated and its not working try to install this HDT Archive.7z using NMM or drag and drop data folder. if that doesnt fix it then i am not sure what your problem would be.

@ Budroi

I've downloaded your uploads and worked great, I did put hdt from (example sylphid armor) after putting HDT.xml to armor_0 and _1 I see the nif files with locked symbols what does that mean? BTW thanks for your uploads.

no idea about lock symbols I dont have them on mine from what i can see.

Could someone make a transparent version of the nocturnal manga dm clothes. they look a little weird not being transparent. If someone already has just post a link to where.

Additionally i am adding a few links for those of you interested.

First-- I have redone the texture for the roughspun tunic seeing as how its a transparent mesh. here is how it looks. Not great and has a glitchy spot (circled on pic) but its functional. If someone can do better (i hope so because this is crap) i would be very appreciative.

Second-- Do not remember where tat came from but i did a horrible (but yet again function) retex of adec body texture. again, if someone can do better, please do. It contains front back and hand meshes.its actual body mesh so all females will have it but anything that applies over it is still visible (sweat, cum and so on)

attachicon.gifTattoo Manga DM Body-Hand-Head Retex.7zattachicon.gifroughspun tunic.7z

^files are NMM compatible (overwrite if asked) or drag and drop data folders^

Sorry for crappy shadows in pictures not a great pc

Tattoos Came from my body mod ZGGB-R and ZGGB-T

ibccEPnFa6SI23.pngiXo0qqfFP4yEv.png

i9AIOb3dVBP2P.png

Could someone make a transparent version of the nocturnal manga dm clothes. they look a little weird not being transparent. If someone already has just post a link to where.

Additionally i am adding a few links for those of you interested.

First-- I have redone the texture for the roughspun tunic seeing as how its a transparent mesh. here is how it looks. Not great and has a glitchy spot (circled on pic) but its functional. If someone can do better (i hope so because this is crap) i would be very appreciative.

Second-- Do not remember where tat came from but i did a horrible (but yet again function) retex of adec body texture. again, if someone can do better, please do. It contains front back and hand meshes.its actual body mesh so all females will have it but anything that applies over it is still visible (sweat, cum and so on)

attachicon.gifTattoo Manga DM Body-Hand-Head Retex.7zattachicon.gifroughspun tunic.7z

^files are NMM compatible (overwrite if asked) or drag and drop data folders^

Sorry for crappy shadows in pictures not a great pc

Tattoos Came from my body mod ZGGB-R and ZGGB-T

ibccEPnFa6SI23.pngiXo0qqfFP4yEv.png

i9AIOb3dVBP2P.png

Want me to stop sharing?

THe ladybat armor doesn t Show up when I equip it. It basically sets the whole Body invisible, my char Looks like a hoovering head...

THe gloves and boots work fine though its only the armor (leather/heavy/normal).

any tipps?

either missing the texture or its in wrong location