Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

SO I have actually fixed most of my previous errors, however I just don't understand the last step, using the hdt.xml, I followed s666 guide in nifskope, worked fine, animation is set and all, all BBP stuff is set, but how do I open the bodies in hdt.xml? I open it and there's just nothing there...

Still can't get this to work.  Been following the tutorial posted a few pages back, but my character still looks and behaves like a normal ADEC body.

what do you mean? Did you replaced idle animation with tbbp/bbp compatible animation?

Replaced the idle with the idle from the OP gif.

wait, hold on... what is the name of your idle animation? There are 3 of them, they should be tbbp/bbp compatible, but you should change the name though/remove the number.

mt_idle.HKX

did you get it from here?

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=48783

SO I have actually fixed most of my previous errors, however I just don't understand the last step, using the hdt.xml, I followed s666 guide in nifskope, worked fine, animation is set and all, all BBP stuff is set, but how do I open the bodies in hdt.xml? I open it and there's just nothing there...

If you already follow the guide and replaced the idle animation, then it should be working... You don't need to open the hdt.xml..

If you already follow the guide and replaced the idle animation, then it should be working... You don't need to open the hdt.xml..

I got it now, I had the wrong file file location >.>

Here's the HDT Physics Comparison among my body mod [ZGGB-T, ZGGB-R, ZGGB-R2-U] with Armor/Outfit. All three of them use different body structure.

(ZGGB-T uses CBBE, ZGGB-R uses it own body structure made by Calyps and Nuska and ZGGB-R2-U uses UNPB)

ibaJxLlN03zD4Q.gif

1080p Video Version

https://vimeo.com/79432518

Here're the files i am using in skse plugin folder

attachicon.gifhdt physics 1-11 dll and 9-28 xml.zip

Thank you so much Zaselim, this is the only tutorial that worked for me.

I had the same problem as PeterForFun.

I use MangaBody.

Danke für die schöne animation aber nachdem Ich mehrfach mit Nifskope rumgefummelt habe und jedesmal irgendwelche schwierigkeiten hatte , bin Ich hier auf das gestossen       

HDT Breast for all TBBP Body and Armor

Da kann man mit einer ESP und dem NMM eine HAVOK datei einfügen die man nur in der Schmiede herstellen muss ,dann nur ausrüsten und schon hat man die Animation mit Kollision. Und das beste daran ist , man kann die Brüste auch vergrössern oder verkleinern mit dem Racemenu oder verschiedene Körper nehmen und was noch dazu kommt alle Rüstungen die BBP /TBBP tauglich sind funktionieren auch gleich

Still can't get this to work.  Been following the tutorial posted a few pages back, but my character still looks and behaves like a normal ADEC body.

what do you mean? Did you replaced idle animation with tbbp/bbp compatible animation?

Replaced the idle with the idle from the OP gif.

wait, hold on... what is the name of your idle animation? There are 3 of them, they should be tbbp/bbp compatible, but you should change the name though/remove the number.

mt_idle.HKX

did you get it from here?

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=48783

yes

Guest thunderiaz

Made HDT Physics Collision work with CBBE Manga body but not as good as I wanted.

post-67106-0-46886500-1385184052.gif

Whaaatt.

What skirt is that?

It is from Jackga's Sailor Ninja. I customized and attached it to this costume.

I did everything instructed on this thread and it works ok, except the fact that when the hands are placed on above her breasts, they just squish and vibrate and don't drop. What should I do?

Remove skeleton_female.hkx and it works.

Thanks to you! <3

Now, is there any way to tone down the breast size a bit? The CBBE Manga body is a tad too excessive for my taste. Anyone?

Thanks to you! <3

Now, is there any way to tone down the breast size a bit? The CBBE Manga body is a tad too excessive for my taste. Anyone?

Use the RaceMenu mod, it allows you to adjust the breast size of your character during character creation or by using the console command showracemenu.

Thanks for the tip, but I was meaning shrinking the maximum size universally, NPC's included. 

Thanks to you! <3

Use the RaceMenu mod, it allows you to adjust the breast size of your character during character creation or by using the console command showracemenu.

Thanks for the tip, but I was meaning shrinking the maximum size universally, NPC's included. 

I have CBBE (not manga) bodyslide made body and it works just fine.

hi,

i going to try to help people who have problem for instaling this idle mod.

i going just to go back the tutorial of Vioxsis: (thanks again for your help)

Let's start:

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

*Path:  Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

i6icymujdobd6qifg.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

*Do like the picture.

751368512.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

*Here, you must take "NiStringExtraData."

Be careful, dont take NiStringSExtraData! There is 2 differents Nistring. Take the first.

827195713.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

*Like the picture.

b6y666s6igr16l0fg.jpg

Type "HDT Havok Path" and click OK.

807463555.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

*Same way with "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml".

233577326.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1.

809693517.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

* Look at your number and write the same.

When it's finish overwrite your file.

8 Restart everything with Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif

Save as your file again.

9 Now download this file:http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=49441

10 rename this file:  hdt.xml to -----)  hdtCBBE.xml

11 Add this file here:   Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.

12 enjoy!

I followed all the steps no crashing only problem is the body is INVISIBLE :s

hi,

i going to try to help people who have problem for instaling this idle mod.

i going just to go back the tutorial of Vioxsis: (thanks again for your help)

Let's start:

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

*Path:  Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif

i6icymujdobd6qifg.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

*Do like the picture.

751368512.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

*Here, you must take "NiStringExtraData."

Be careful, dont take NiStringSExtraData! There is 2 differents Nistring. Take the first.

827195713.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

*Like the picture.

b6y666s6igr16l0fg.jpg

Type "HDT Havok Path" and click OK.

807463555.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

*Same way with "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml".

233577326.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1.

809693517.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

* Look at your number and write the same.

When it's finish overwrite your file.

8 Restart everything with Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_1.nif

Save as your file again.

9 Now download this file:http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=49441

10 rename this file:  hdt.xml to -----)  hdtCBBE.xml

11 Add this file here:   Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female.

12 enjoy!

I followed all the steps no crashing only problem is the body is INVISIBLE :s

I have the same problem with the invisible body.   How do I change this if I am using ADEC?

I tried both files from

Armor for manga(new Adec)

I downloaded the Original and DM and tried them both, and there is no change.

to PeterForFun:

try disabling selene kate mod.

it has a skeleton_female.hkx inside its .BSA

if you deleted it already, then discard this post.

Holy shit, I've spent hours trying to find out why isn't my animation working right! Now I know why people hate BSA :/

Thank you very much.

I need a bit of help again with the armor conversion mod,there seems to be a strange purple shine on where the skin is supposed to be on the studded armor meaning texture is missing...and also on the stringy thong on the guards armor...I was told to set the npc weight to 99 instead it only fixed certain npcs... is there something missing? should I show screen caps?