Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Maybe the location of hdt.xml in Data folder causes a problem? I use directory Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets maybe this casues some bugs? Maybe it should be located in the same directory as the rest SKSE plugins?

A I've forgot I attached the colissions for female hands also - this idle effect is much more better.

I attahed colissions for malebodie also, must say those SexLab animations which works with HDT now are awesome, but only few of all work. :(

you need to attach the Manga DM hdt to the body meshes..

tutorial by Vioxsis:

A quick tutorial for you monsto

Open your body/armour nif (with T/BBP weighting) in nifskope.

i6icymujdobd6qi7g.jpg

Right click the block list and go to Block and click insert.

k7ccjd5ducqdk5z7g.jpg

Then go to NiS... and click NiStringExtraData.

55ai2ngysf5doyh7g.jpg

In block details right click the value for name and click edit string index.

b6y666s6igr16l07g.jpg

Type HDT Havok Path and click OK (Make sure to use caps where shown)

uluyha99wl2x81p7g.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

in my case "Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\hdtCBBE.xml"

and click OK

n7bcrb9gda19r7m7g.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1

6w4zwhgf6i089wc7g.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

Click save as and do the same for the _1 body/armour.

it doesn't matter if the body is cbbe or unp as long as it is weighted for bbp.

*edit* :( Just read your edit, well it can still be useful for others.

I did what he said, I have the physics (breast and butt really bouncing lol) but the idle like in the first post don't work, the character jsut stand and nothing happen

Sorry for my English, I hope I'll be understood :s

tutorial by Vioxsis:

i6icymujdobd6qi7g.jpg

k7ccjd5ducqdk5z7g.jpg

55ai2ngysf5doyh7g.jpg

b6y666s6igr16l07g.jpg

uluyha99wl2x81p7g.jpg

Right click the value for string data click edit string index, and type the path to your .xml

and click OK

n7bcrb9gda19r7m7g.jpg

Click on the NiNode in the block list and in block details change the num extra data list value to 1

6w4zwhgf6i089wc7g.jpg

Double click the green refresh arrows just below and add the number the NiStringExtraData is using in the block list,

It is "0" in this case.

I did what he said, I have the physics (breast and butt really bouncing lol) but the idle like in the first post don't work, the character jsut stand and nothing happen

You need idle animation replacer, look at my post a page before this...

tutorial by Vioxsis:

i6icymujdobd6qi7g.jpg

k7ccjd5ducqdk5z7g.jpg

55ai2ngysf5doyh7g.jpg

b6y666s6igr16l07g.jpg

uluyha99wl2x81p7g.jpg

and click OK

n7bcrb9gda19r7m7g.jpg

6w4zwhgf6i089wc7g.jpg

It is "0" in this case.

You need idle animation replacer, look at my post a page before this...

I got it but I installed it by NMM should I install it in a specific folder?

nope don't install it with NMM, install it manually, and choose one, rename it to mt_idle.hkx (remove the number)
Then put it in data/meshes/actors/character/animations/ ( I think this is the path??? )
or if you choose the gender specific patch in the FNIS then the path is data/meshes/actors/character/animations/female (I use this, because this patch make the idle only used by women, we never want to see every male in skyrim doing that idle didn't we... )

and last, use generateFNISforuser.

And try to look at this
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22955-hdt-breast-for-all-tbbp-body-and-armor/

nope don't install it with NMM, install it manually, and choose one, rename it to mt_idle.hkx (remove the number)

Then put it in data/meshes/actors/character/animations/ ( I think this is the path??? )

or if you choose the gender specific patch in the FNIS then the path is data/meshes/actors/character/animations/female (I use this, because this patch make the idle only used by women, we never want to see every male in skyrim doing that idle didn't we... )

And try to look at this

Thanks, arms are moving but they pierce breasts, breasts don't move :s

PS: HDT physics is already installed cause I can see hte beautiul jiggling and boucing butt and breasts while walking and run :D

And try to look at this

Yeah I think maybe that's the problem some people are having getting the idle to work, they have the gender anims folders set up by FNIS but are putting the file in the main anims folder. 

This is a wild stab in the dark as I don't fully understand how it works myself, but I wonder if  the skeleton_female.hkx file needs to be present for the idle to work correctly in  circumstances where FNIS has previously been used to apply patches and behaviour files. I've come across some really odd glitches when FNIS isn't happy about something obscure like that. 

Thanks for all the help so far.  Idle is also up and running at the moment only I still have that strange twitching with the boobs. And when the idle has her have her hands ontop of her breasts there is some weird collision I think. Because the breasts point up like something is pushing them up.

Edit: I removed the skeleton in \meshes\actors\character\character assets female and that solved the twitching problem

Excuse me, I want to ask that can I use TBBP Tera Armor Full Pack for my UNP Body not Manga Body ?

Can someone answer my questions? I try to find the whole TBBP Tera Armor set for UNP but so far I only find a mod containing 6 TBBP of Tera Armor. Can I use these Manga TBBP Tera Armor instead. Are they compatible with unp or can someone show my the link of all TBBP Tera Armor for UNP. I love to use new body type but all my followers and armor are already use UNP type because it's so popular. Please help me.

Excuse me, I want to ask that can I use TBBP Tera Armor Full Pack for my UNP Body not Manga Body ?

Can someone answer my questions? I try to find the whole TBBP Tera Armor set for UNP but so far I only find a mod containing 6 TBBP of Tera Armor. Can I use these Manga TBBP Tera Armor instead. Are they compatible with unp or can someone show my the link of all TBBP Tera Armor for UNP. I love to use new body type but all my followers and armor are already use UNP type because it's so popular. Please help me.

yes, I think you can, but the armor shape will be manga body (when using the manga body armor), not your UNP..

yes, I think you can, but the armor shape will be manga body (when using the manga body armor), not your UNP..

Do you know where I can download full TBBP Tera Armor for UNP only ?

I don't think there is a complete set of Tera unp bbp, asianboy did the cbbe and unp collection, the only attempt at a conversion that I've seen is far from finished and hasn't been updated since Feb. 

I don't think there is a complete set of Tera unp bbp, asianboy did the cbbe and unp collection, the only attempt at a conversion that I've seen is far from finished and hasn't been updated since Feb. 

Sign, look like I have to do it myself, I manage to add a UNP TBBP Body from UNP Body Slider to Armor. The TBBP Animation work well but I lost all the skin of my NPC when wearing the armor, and I still don't know how to fix this.

Still can't get this to work.  Been following the tutorial posted a few pages back, but my character still looks and behaves like a normal ADEC body.

what do you mean? Did you replaced idle animation with tbbp/bbp compatible animation?

I'm just having heaps of trouble with this mod... after installing the meshes I still have CBBE body. I tried following the NIF Skope thing, but idk what to do, I essentailly want the exact base body as the "Manga body based on CBBEv3" but either I get a weird overlapping mix of CBBE texture and Vanilla texture, or it is just really really low quality, or its standard CBBE textures. Bleh can I get some sort of help?

I'm just not sure which mods I should NOT use and which I SHOULD use. I have CHSBHC installed via NMM but that seems to crash my game when equipping the Fox Curaiss C... 

Still can't get this to work.  Been following the tutorial posted a few pages back, but my character still looks and behaves like a normal ADEC body.

what do you mean? Did you replaced idle animation with tbbp/bbp compatible animation?

Replaced the idle with the idle from the OP gif.

wait, hold on... what is the name of your idle animation? There are 3 of them, they should be tbbp/bbp compatible, but you should change the name though/remove the number.

Replaced the idle with the idle from the OP gif.

wait, hold on... what is the name of your idle animation? There are 3 of them, they should be tbbp/bbp compatible, but you should change the name though/remove the number.

mt_idle.HKX