Ledo4ek conversion(Manga Body, Busty CBBE and UNP)

Guest thunderiaz

@ledo4ek

I am learning how to convert armors and I've decided to use your CBBE manga body. But I'm facing a problem. Whenever I import the body either there is no skeleton or there is no breast bone. Tried nif plugin 3.7.1,3.7.2 and 3.7.3. But if i import the skeleton first the problem is gone. So I humbly request you to upload your TBBP bone setup for 3ds Max 2012 setup or at least provide the skeleton you used for CBBE manga conversion.

Nevermind. Got it working.  

x55j0p.jpg

14b01vr.jpg

dbiejc.jpg

I did everything instructed on this thread and it works ok, except the fact that when the hands are placed on above her breasts, they just squish and vibrate and don't drop. What should I do?

I'm having the same issue. Is there a fix for this?

also having this problem.

So far the only solution for this problem is to move skeleton_female.htx out of Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female

But as far as i noticed, it will destroy breast animations in Sexanimations. (Breasts getting crushed sometimes)

I dont know what ive done before i was reinstalling Skyrim, but before everything was working just fine with that skeleton_female.htx thingy.

Well looks like i have to disable those collision physics for now...

If someone knows a solution, let us know.

Hey I attached hdtm.xml to malebody_0 and malebody_1 however it doesnt seem to do anything during sexual intercourse using SexLab framework. Is this supposed to be that way?

EDIT: SCRATCH THAT

I put it in wrong brackets xD

However, I can only put in the "HDT Havok Path" value and not the file path, there is no "Edit string index" when I right click it, help!

post-109766-0-97800200-1386192608_thumb.jpg

I click the green arrows and nothing happens.

Also where am I supposed to put the idle animation file? I don't know the path.

EDIT2:

Figured it out, turns out I was using NiStringSExtraData instead of NiStringExtraData, howerver, it still doesn't work during sex (the butt is supposed to bounce when pounded by male in doggy style position I presume???)

@ledo4ek

I am learning how to convert armors and I've decided to use your CBBE manga body. But I'm facing a problem. Whenever I import the body either there is no skeleton or there is no breast bone. Tried nif plugin 3.7.1,3.7.2 and 3.7.3. But if i import the skeleton first the problem is gone. So I humbly request you to upload your TBBP bone setup for 3ds Max 2012 setup or at least provide the skeleton you used for CBBE manga conversion.

x55j0p.jpg

14b01vr.jpg

dbiejc.jpg

Please share, pwetty pweez :)

Guest thunderiaz

@ledo4ek

x55j0p.jpg

14b01vr.jpg

dbiejc.jpg

Please share, pwetty pweez :)

Those pics are for normal CBBE Manga body. Doesn't support weight slider (only weight 100, supports butt bounce).

1. First download original: http://www.4shared.com/archive/dhvrCNOd/lollipop_chainsaw_v10.html

2. Then download these following files and copy to Data\Meshes\clothes\lollipop 

Lollipop Chainsaw CBBE Manga:

I've also converted it for CBBE Manga DM body cause I thought normal version is too pointy.

24qn1ci.jpg

But there are some clipping on the belt for this version that I haven't fixed yet. The procedures for this version are same.

Lollipop Chainsaw CBBE Manga DM: 

Guest thunderiaz

Hi ledo4ek,

your conversions are really awesome, thanks.

@thunderiaz

You have created a great conversion, thx.

But i have a question. Where can i find / forge the cheeleader outfit?

In my forge list is nothing.

Actually I used console to get them. In console type "help lollipop 4" and a list of lollipop items with codes will appear. Then to get the item type "player.additem itemcode 1" without the quotes. in the place of itemcode, type the code of the item you want. 

Guest thunderiaz

@thunderiaz

can you convert Edhildils Dwemer Cyborg BBP to manga cbbe, I've asked the modder in nexus about manga body, unfortunately he's a bit cautious about loverslab website with malwares. if you can convert it thanks, if not also thanks.

I am still in the learning process and I don't know what to do with those arms. Lollipop armor was my practice project. When I'll be able to do something about those hands I'll try.

Could someone make a transparent version of the nocturnal manga dm clothes. they look a little weird not being transparent. If someone already has just post a link to where.

Additionally i am adding a few links for those of you interested.

First-- I have redone the texture for the roughspun tunic seeing as how its a transparent mesh. here is how it looks. Not great and has a glitchy spot (circled on pic) but its functional. If someone can do better (i hope so because this is crap) i would be very appreciative.

post-227966-0-90977200-1386462120_thumb.png

Second-- Do not remember where tat came from but i did a horrible (but yet again function) retex of adec body texture. again, if someone can do better, please do. It contains front back and hand meshes.its actual body mesh so all females will have it but anything that applies over it is still visible (sweat, cum and so on)

post-227966-0-89821000-1386462097_thumb.png
post-227966-0-14221400-1386462085_thumb.png

Tattoo Manga DM Body-Hand-Head Retex.7zroughspun tunic.7z

^files are NMM compatible (overwrite if asked) or drag and drop data folders^

Sorry for crappy shadows in pictures not a great pc

post-227966-0-14221400-1386462085_thumb.png

post-227966-0-89821000-1386462097_thumb.png

can any of the person here please explain me more detailed how to attach body hdt?

or give me a screenshoot where position is marked....where i should enter the path?

please because i dont can figure out where i have to set the path....i stuck there...never used nifscope before

Edit: I found out..how now but still i have a questions is it normally that the data is renamed to old name after opening again with nifskope?