Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

2 hours ago, NoodleMyAsian said:

I need some help, Trying to add it to Nexus Mod Manager and It won't add

do this:

> extract the original zip pack with the password

> open the folder and grab the "Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion V2.83 - English" folder and move it outside the original password protected folder

> use zip to repack the "Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion V2.83 - English" folder

> add to NMM and install

> fire up skyrim and than BUMP:

oh... OH, this one works well too:

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

do this:

> extract the original zip pack with the password

> open the folder and grab the "Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion V2.83 - English" folder and move it outside the original password protected folder

> use zip to repack the "Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion V2.83 - English" folder

> add to NMM and install

> fire up skyrim and than BUMP:

oh... OH, this one works well too:

Thanks I'll try that later messing with a different LO and I don't wanna mess it up right now

ran into maybe a little thing you may wish to look at.

1. was in one of the player owned homes with manikins, and bumped into the house Carl there which started and encounter, which called for three actors, your scripts pulled the Manikin up for the third actor, as they are set with no HP, and no stamina it just sort of stood there.

2. I am guessing that the manikins maybe belong to a faction or have some unique keyword or something, so maybe if have time some time you might drop them into your exceptions like disabled actors and such.  No a biggy, just something that happened to me. ( was kind of funny )

EDIT >> Very fun mod by the way, thank you for the hard work

I got stuck at harassment stage twice, like image below. Both times harassment were happen in the short periods (after finish one event, another happen almost immediately).  And both time seems SHHE and SAR were working at the same time.

Another things, I tick all strip option in MCM, but clothes won't strip off when raped happen.

enb 2019_04_03 15_31_55_89.jpg

I like the mod, but its very buggy. I installed it and all the requirements, and it worked for a while, but then it just stoped working in a middle of a playthrough. I updated FNIS and even started a new game - no effect. I put the mod as low as I can in the load order (Only AltStart is lower) but still no effect when bumping in to a npc. And this is strange, because I didn't install any new mods.

Harassment chance set to 100
Dangerous Condition checked 
Sexy Clothes Toggle checked

How to make it work again?

1 hour ago, Aart_Coin said:

I like the mod, but its very buggy. I installed it and all the requirements, and it worked for a while, but then it just stoped working in a middle of a playthrough. I updated FNIS and even started a new game - no effect. I put the mod as low as I can in the load order (Only AltStart is lower) but still no effect when bumping in to a npc. And this is strange, because I didn't install any new mods.

Harassment chance set to 100
Dangerous Condition checked 
Sexy Clothes Toggle checked

How to make it work again?

Reset the mod via the MCM, make sure "Dangerous Condition" is on then try again an see if it fires up.

I'm using SHEE and SAR at the same time.

1. Sorry for last report, I thought tick in MCM is strip, I should untick them. This function work right. But I still hope it can strip by sexlab or SHHE untick setting when enter rape phase.

2. Once, when I draw a bow out then shot at an enemy, follower starting to harass.... it's not end well..... after I load save and wait follower start his move, bandits come and start combat, but follower still want harass more than combat.....:( at the end, I can only just ran far away wait follower start fighting then ran back join the fight. Hopefully there will have some function to stop harass when weapon draw.

3. This only happen once, I set cool down time to 4 hours, but it happen just within one min.

4. There's only one option when someone ask PC to apologize, Hopefully there will different option, maybe some interesting things can happen once PC apologize, like ask her took off her clothes and apologize again, then maybe still rape her or forgive her.....

5. When I play a while with tick "Scale Setting", many NPCs been shrink down, even those NPCs never have sex with PC. You can see Erik the Slayer short a lot form second image.

enb 2019_04_06 11_21_31_02.jpg

enb 2019_04_06 11_21_31_01.jpg

Hello guys im kinda new to skyrim and moding i got the mod to work everything is ok but when it comes to the rape part the last scene nothing happens what shud i do  i need some extra mod or something ?

I Have this mods instald Sexlab Framework, Sexlab Aroused Redux, Silent Voice - Fus-Roh-Du(h), FNIS

Im using vortex to instal my mods

Update 

Fixed it works perfect

Sorry, if maybe it has already been mentioned somewhere.
For screen saver only used
Sexlab Horrible Harassment 2.83\Textures\AnimObjects\BaboBikini\bikini01_n.dds
Sexlab Horrible Harassment 2.83\Textures\AnimObjects\BaboBikini\bikini04.dds
What for there others textures? ?

I noticed even Set at 100% it seems to be a bit spotty. It works, but even at 100% it only triggers about half the time. I have yet to try the sexy clothes toggle. Would that increase the hit detection? Also I noticed your update about no more old women. So old women like Greta the Kind now immune from assulting you?

Hi,

For me, this mod does not work. The MCM menu alone looks funny. There is a $ sign in front of each option. I think that's not normal. I have really tried everything and the requirements are not, because I fulfill everything.

Then the funny descriptions of this mod are not well done. You do not see it at all.

Yes, I'm sorry, I'm German and English not so powerful. Too bad that I probably uninstall this mod. But anyway ...

Hi

I have a problem with your mod, when I run FNIS it says:

>>Warning: \character\behaviors\FNIS_BaboHorribleHarassment_Behavior.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

I have all the mods suggested and when I open the game, I see T pose.

What can I do?

I just cant get this mod to work, with any of the version.

Dangerous situation: Check

Set naked armor and with: Did both none of them work

Reset: Check

Bump to the npc make them almost trip: Check

Stand in front of NPC at uncomfrotable distance: Check

I give up

On 4/13/2019 at 7:12 PM, Adjarky said:

Hi,

For me, this mod does not work. The MCM menu alone looks funny. There is a $ sign in front of each option. I think that's not normal. I have really tried everything and the requirements are not, because I fulfill everything.

Then the funny descriptions of this mod are not well done. You do not see it at all.

Yes, I'm sorry, I'm German and English not so powerful. Too bad that I probably uninstall this mod. But anyway ...

Yeah, did you try the other version as well? Which skyrim do you have? SSE? LE?

23 hours ago, Devianne said:

I just cant get this mod to work, with any of the version.

Dangerous situation: Check

Set naked armor and with: Did both none of them work

Reset: Check

Bump to the npc make them almost trip: Check

Stand in front of NPC at uncomfrotable distance: Check

I give up

The mod fires the event through Hello dialogue tab. So it heavily relys on one's installed mods. Moreover the mod has been developed in order to integrate with other mods, not by itself. So I think I can't help you with it. Some folks said about the issue just like you are having. But as I said, it depends on what mods you have installed so far. It may not fire the event as very often as you might expect.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

Yeah, did you try the other version as well? Which skyrim do you have? SSE? LE?

The mod fires the event through Hello dialogue tab. So it heavily relys on one's installed mods. Moreover the mod has been developed in order to integrate with other mods, not by itself. So I think I can't help you with it. Some folks said about the issue just like you are having. But as I said, it depends on what mods you have installed so far. It may not fire the event as very often as you might expect.

the 2 dialogue change mod I have is: No naked comment & reduce distance. and I dont believe either of them will interfere with this mod *sigh*. Thank for the reply

Okay. I have had a few problems that I've seen other people post about in the past, and I never did see a set fix for them. I'm just going to post the 2 I have and see if I get the answers. And before anyone asks, yes I do have the right version installed, which is v2.83 Legendary Edition.

1. People talk about the MCM menu looking weird, but I don't even have one really. The only tab I have is "settings" and its blank. I have no clue how the fuck this managed to happen.

2. Like many others, I suffer from the "forever raping after one item taken off" problem. To make it have a funnier side, whenever I give in to it, the guy runs around for a REALLY long time. One time they even just fucked Lydia instead. It was actually kinda funny.

On 4/19/2019 at 3:45 PM, Creamstar said:

1. People talk about the MCM menu looking weird, but I don't even have one really. The only tab I have is "settings" and its blank. I have no clue how the fuck this managed to happen.

Yeah same here. Using LE, tried all previous versions, tried messing around with mod load order, tried unzipping it and then rezipping it to remove the password. Nothing, just a blank setting screen on the MCM menu.