Sexlab Horrible Harassment Expansion LE/SE

Want to start a playthrough with this mod and SL Approach Redux, can anyone confirm if either or both these mods work well with Prison Overhaul Patched??? It makes you walk and stand NAKED in the middle of the streets, will it cause trouble??

• 2 weeks later...

I was about to get raped by Saadia and then this [see attachment] message shows up. I believe Saadia is a she and not he. Typos happens!

I didn't get raped after all because she failed to remove my clothes. Dunno if that is intended after said message.

SkyrimSE 2019-03-16 09-12-39-05.png

I'm having the problem where I download the Horrible Harrassment expansion files for LE but when I try to open them with the Mod manager it says they are imcomplete.  The only one ive gotten to install correctly is for SSE but I have LE.  Anyone else having this problem?

8 hours ago, bruh... said:

ive got the mod installed properly (i think) but no one i approaching my character no matter what settings i set in mcm

I'm pretty sure HH is supposed to trigger only if your character literally runs/bumps into someone. Sometimes it happens if you stand too long into someones face as if you're about to kiss them, that close.

9 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

I'm pretty sure HH is supposed to trigger only if your character literally runs/bumps into someone. Sometimes it happens if you stand too long into someones face as if you're about to kiss them, that close.

ah, got it to work while standing in someone's face. i thought i had tried that before but at least i know it works now

On 3/22/2019 at 4:46 PM, znaroks said:

Does this also work in combat? (if I bump too close to an enemy in the middle of the fight, he instead of fighting, latches on and HH triggers)

If not, there totally should be an option, especially with arousal sliders

Not in combat. If it does... it will definetely break your save.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 12:42 AM, SkyTem said:

I'm having the problem where I download the Horrible Harrassment expansion files for LE but when I try to open them with the Mod manager it says they are imcomplete.  The only one ive gotten to install correctly is for SSE but I have LE.  Anyone else having this problem?

Same as. Tried to open zip it asks for password. Guessing that is the problem

Hello~

I noticed a new version is out, so here's my packed 7z file of the 2.83 version converted for use in SkyrimSE. Everything seemed to work just upgrading on an old 2.70 SHHE save, would probably still recommend a clean save, though.

I noticed the Body part of the strip checking of the MCM section is now missing.

I also had to upgrade my Fuz Ro D-oh because the persuasion option is a bit lengthy-er on the text front than resisting.

Keep in mind that at this time of this post, RaceMenu isn't up-to-date for the last SkyrimSE and SKSE, so it could be worth waiting for an update.

Keep up the good work, Baka~

SexlabHHE_SSE_283.7z

Guest AthenaESIV

Oh wow, nice... Been waiting for this update for a real long time, thanks Babo!

Really looking forward to your other mods coming out (your dialog mod looks really interesting, and I can't wait to customize all the 100s of dialogs for my saves, lol)

Also looking forward to your new animations, including the FHU one, thanks for all the stuff you make, always excellent quality!

On 3/19/2019 at 6:42 PM, SkyTem said:

I'm running into the same problem.  Any solutions?

Guest AthenaESIV
29 minutes ago, Deviant_Dova said:

I'm running into the same problem.  Any solutions?

(caps) yOU HAVE TO OPEN THE DOWNLOADED FILE FIRST, PUT IN THE PASSWORD ON THE MOD'S DOWNLOAD PAGE, AND THEN extract and rezip the files in a new unprotected archive, then load that into your mod management software.

I can't get the mod to do anything. I've waited 3 hours a few times and running full speed against npcs in Whiterun only makes them say "Be careful", "Huh" etc. vanilla comments. Have also restarted Skyrim to see if that helps. These settings should make it happen all the time with anyone and all conditions, no?

Spoiler

hh.png.30a52ddaa46e72d76ec352588d11ec0f.png

2 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I can't get the mod to do anything. I've waited 3 hours a few times and running full speed against npcs in Whiterun only makes them say "Be careful", "Huh" etc. vanilla comments. Have also restarted Skyrim to see if that helps. These settings should make it happen all the time with anyone and all conditions, no?

Reveal hidden contents

hh.png.30a52ddaa46e72d76ec352588d11ec0f.png

Few things can help you with this:

- Make sure "Dangerous Condition" is ticked.

- Reset the mod. Some mods sorta "break" when you update them and need a little...refresh, if I may say so.

I hope this solves your issue.

@factoryclose

I noticed in the update notes you said "- Edited Script codes for integration with my upcoming other mods." which sparked my interest. Any way of you sharing with us what you will have in store for us?

2 hours ago, Meteox said:

Few things can help you with this:

- Make sure "Dangerous Condition" is ticked.

- Reset the mod. Some mods sorta "break" when you update them and need a little...refresh, if I may say so.

I hope this solves your issue.

I tried with and without dangerous condition, but now it's on. Reset was done and confirmed with message up left. But no harrassments come up, and i feel like a horrible person bumping into them that much ;)  And as said it was a completely new game, not just a loaded game into level 1 LAL cell. There are no traces of old version of this mod.

4 hours ago, Zaflis said:

I tried with and without dangerous condition, but now it's on. Reset was done and confirmed with message up left. But no harrassments come up, and i feel like a horrible person bumping into them that much ;)  And as said it was a completely new game, not just a loaded game into level 1 LAL cell. There are no traces of old version of this mod.

I'm having the same issue and I think it may be due to other mods that also handle bump events, like SL Survival or Spank That Ass. Do you have other mods that modify bump events installed? I'm still trying to fix mine, but this is the lead I'm chasing.

2 hours ago, Wayward1 said:

I'm having the same issue and I think it may be due to other mods that also handle bump events, like SL Survival or Spank That Ass. Do you have other mods that modify bump events installed? I'm still trying to fix mine, but this is the lead I'm chasing.

Neither of those, it was 5th last in the load order too. Just facelight and 3 Alternate Start mods after it. No citizen overhaul or anything i can think of, do have Cursed Loot.

Guest AthenaESIV

FYI all I couldn't get this new version to work until I moved the esp as high up my load order as possible, then it worked perfectly.