The prehistory of whom it is inconvenient to read a text:
This little story of how a mischievous little mermaid Esmertec loved to swim to ice floes near the shore and watch people, and in the cover of night she loved to dance! That's just though she could handle herself , but to let her go alone so who did not dare. Accompanied her always, companions, and eternal associates - the beloved of Lesmir and her brother Karik and besides , nearby, proudly cruised the whale gosh, who watched with interest for what is happening and sometimes liked to take part in the observation , but if somewhere there is a risk, he first came to the rescue)))

SSE VERSION

MyLove.wav MyLove.hkx

2 hours ago, Gromilla said:

Ириш, классные танцы у тебя! Спасибо! 

Ириш?

Google's search algorithm in the translator just makes nonsense. Use Prompt, is better for Russian language and also English vs. other languages.?

12 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Ириш?

Google's search algorithm in the translator just makes nonsense. Use Prompt, is better for Russian language and also English vs. other languages.?

I know, thanks. But, I myself am Russian and this is such a form of appeal to friends like Ted and Teddy, Robert and Bobby  :)

On 7/28/2019 at 11:00 PM, Funzel22 said:

- Here is "Let's dance again ORIGINAL - SE":  https://dfiles.eu/files/kcr3fbs6o

- Here is "Let's dance again SE" - with a few changed dances": https://dfiles.eu/files/0srcxvtyj   (my personal version)

==========:classic_wub:==========

Ha valaki... mint te aki idejöttél szereted a jó műsort... nem kell darabonként vadászni. Minden itt a link alatt egy csomagban és használhatón!  

1450666232_SkyrimSE2019-09-1001-04-28-75.jpg.0696fff77b101408cd58143fd6e6f907.jpg

Táncprogram a Fallout és az Égkoszorú Legendák verziója után itt az SSE változaté... Jól működik! Használatra kész!

Un programme de danse après la version de Fallout et de (Skyrim LE) Skyworld Legends ici à SSE ... fonctionne bien! Prêt à utiliser!

13 минут назад Громилла сказала:

Для длинных платьев с физикой было бы здорово ..

Спасибки Ромачка))) И я пытаюсь скачивать и упс. ничего не выходит с физикой на платья.

• 3 weeks later...

Can these skyrim dance animations be converted to fallout 4, they both use hkx files? If they can I would like to learn how. Software is not my strong suit. I have tried to learn how to mod Bethesda games like making custom armors and buildings, but the amount of information given and trying to learn the software makes my head explode. I have learned to leave it to the professionals and to be grateful that somebody took time out of their day to create something I will enjoy but never be able to create myself. I will not make a request for somebody to convert them for me since I am probably the only one, but if it can be done, and it is not too difficult to do I would like to know how.

There are some really great dance animations in this topic. It is really great stuff and just amazes me that all you modders can create stuff like this. I have tried to learn this stuff but have failed

• 2 weeks later...