NO MORE MEMES NO MORE WIKI QUOTATIONS IN EUROPE

nonusnomeni

Gosh, the parasitic bunch of slack-jawed Gucci faggots in Brussels doesn't even get the regulated shape of a fuckin' EU dildo right.

The boomers on coke once wanted dem confused faggots so dearly. However, outside of the EU nobody takes dem seriously. That's

the problem you have to deal with if you want to stay alive and prosper on the rapidly changing markets that need no jell-o partner.

2 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Gosh, the parasitic bunch of slack-jawed Gucci faggots in Brussels doesn't even get the regulated shape of a fuckin' EU dildo right.

The boomers on coke once wanted dem confused faggots so dearly. However, outside of the EU nobody takes dem seriously. That's

the problem you have to deal with if you want to stay alive and prosper on the rapidly changing markets that need no jell-o partner.

Memes are like gwent.

People pick a set and use them forever. 

So I wrote a rant (here) about dueling memes, and posted a lame video ("meme wars"), and said I was really looking for dueling memes.

*Then* 

(*ahem*) 

uhm, 

they passed a copyright-infringement law which only draconian moderators (AKA greg) would interpret to mean Memes

(except creepy guy(tm) and the rest.)

The memes will turn into anime and pictures of someone's butt, and life will go on, but it makes great headlines.

and I googled memes against people suppressing memes (that's the latest meme)

I think itunes and their minions are rich enough, and artists die of boredom wondering what to do with all that money....

but having to make your own meme couldn't be too bad.

Endless pics of Obama and hillary would fade away, stick-figure cartoons might rule.

People might learn to read (more).

Me, I gotta go google "gucci fagg*ts" or was this a poke at trendsetters.

1554467950_guccifag.JPG.906a4ce4ac8b70841b678acc5d341126.JPG

memey.jpg.d8134c8706f804eacd7b17605b23a253.jpg

ATT ("Death Star") will have a solution (I just thought it up so they must've already).

You'll be able to link to a large set of good-housekeeping approved memes,

and if you're a member (for 39.95, more after a bit) you can stick pictures in forums.

But they'll only be links and thanks to html6 and flash90, you won't be able to copy or download them.

"Link, don't copy", that's coming soon to a lame-post near you.

meme wars.JPG

On the other hand, internet surveillance won't just be a pastime and the plaything of politicians, it'll suddenly become your patriotic duty:

To make sure children are safe (think, "facial recognition")

memes are appropriate,

and language is proper, not seditious.

and (I forgot at least one) o yeah, not copyrighted

One day when Big Brother loves you, (or is it the other way around)

You'll remember I parroted my uncle, who said

"If you criminalize memes, only criminals will have memes".

It's all a ploy to destroy internet privacy, but try selling THAT idea.

No, it sounds lots better if we say we're protecting the memes.

On 7/5/2018 at 1:34 PM, DoctaSax said:

@Reginald_001 is now warned for uploading copyrighted content as a comment about the unworkability of enforcing copyright on the internet, being in violation of several copyright laws of countries that don't even apply here, wherever that is, as well as the laws of irony. ?

As soon as I figure out what you just said, I'm pretty sure I'll be TRIGGERED!

TriggeredHeadExplodes.thumb.png.71dcbe2d32e4e1b3101d91958170adc8.png

17 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

Memes are like gwent.

People pick a set and use them forever.

[Then] they passed a copyright-infringement law which only draconian moderators (AKA greg) would interpret to mean Memes

[...]

Endless pics of Obama and hillary would fade away, stick-figure cartoons might rule.

People might learn to read (more).

Me, I gotta go google "gucci fagg*ts" or was this a poke at trendsetters.

[...]

On the other hand, internet surveillance won't just be a pastime and the plaything of politicians, it'll suddenly become your patriotic duty:

To make sure children are safe (think, "facial recognition")

memes are appropriate,

and language is proper, not seditious.

and (I forgot at least one) o yeah, not copyrighted

One day when Big Brother loves you, (or is it the other way around)

You'll remember I parroted my uncle, who said

"If you criminalize memes, only criminals will have memes".

It's all a ploy to destroy internet privacy, but try selling THAT idea.

[...]

No, it sounds lots better if we say we're protecting the memes.

Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is goin' bye-bye!

Memes are the modern tool of Generation Z (I'm a Generation Y, a millennial, you're most likely Generation X, a boomer), to express themselves in colorful, standardized images w/o having the heavy burden to formulate complicate sentences first that, of course, ain't quotes from Wikipedia which is clearly understood by a consensus as not particularly stylish. Ahem, no, I don't perhaps mean that Generation Z is stupid, far from it, it's just that they have learned to communicate in this simple way and no other.

The inevitable consequence of meme talks is that Generation Z, unlike Generation Y and its predecessors in the mist, is not to get by the balls by threatening their clear messages as 'fake news' which, you've already guessed it right, requires eloquent sentences, but instead as 'copyright infringement' of the standardized images used. My advice to the kiddos: make photo-shopped selfies and argue with them as memes. No worries, you don't have any privacy to lose... 'cause you don't have any left! Okay?  

What's wrong with Gucci, the Italian fashion brand? Nothing in particular, except for the fact that it became a status symbol for yuppie boomers in the 80s and still is to this day. It's pricey ready-to-wear/use stuff for a culture of wannabes that can't afford haute couture clothing and equipment and yet would never ever show up in a Levis 501 to observe the mowing of their garden by others that wear a fuckin' jeans.

The term Gucci-'creature' got coined in connection with the installment of the exile-Afghan Hamid Karzai (a boomer) as the 1st Afghan president after the fall of the Taliban regime in 2002 b/c of his fashionable Afghan dresses that probably exceed the annual revenue of a standard Afghan village each as well as his atypical, purely intellectual behavior as foreign puppet among old, battle-hardened men in the Assembly of the Tribes (the parliament). These things turned Karzai who first after retirement cut himself off of the strings of his masters into a classical wannabe, a wannabe Mujahid, made popular as Gucci Taliban. You'd meet these Guccis on elitary hunts, galas, political events and fashions weeks - they are just that: fancy decoration, puppets owned by others, they serve no other purpose.

An unelected European Gucci-bureaucrat lives in a fashionable, tax-free enclave in Brussels as parasite of the EU population to regulate their existence (some even say to death) on behalf of the powers-that-be. That's all. Very democratic, or is it?

To even talk about internet privacy is an untimely joke after Edward Snowden's revelations in 2013. Already before we have seen successful Orwellian pilot projects on the internet to cut us off from all privacy and free speech, e.g. parallel to the coming of big sponsors and the direct 180 of all long-lasting forum rules on The Nexus in 2008. I for one don't want to talk about the past, let alone confuse the past with the present to get stuck in an illusion, the illusion to possess what I've lost already since long - my privacy and the right to make a critical quack w/o possible negative consequences.

LoversLab is a rare and endangered sanctuary of free speech/expression on the internet. Mark my words chiiil'dren!
Out there beyond that fence every living (administrative) thing that crawls, flies, or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes.

34 minutes ago, 2dk2c said:

I'm all jealous of your green-ones, just so you know.

you can quote the universe at the drop of a hat, and  I  sort of lamely sit here "in the mist" scratching my head and wondering how the hell you do that.

and having said that, and hoping you're in the right frame of mind,

Snowden is like some minor functionary at Nexus (or maybe twitter?)

where for maintenance reasons, a person might have access to real names, passwords and private chats.

Fictional-Snowden (the one in my example) 

might know some user is a famous artist or has secrets about meetings with other famous users.

Our hero releases everything on nexus, and lets TMZ sort it out on TV.

He's a hero to some, and a nightmare to others (and to me).

Memes can take the most noble endeavor and turn it into shit, stupid, mist-like.

And all because the opposing side has some agenda.

When you actually *meme* that opposing side

The shit'll hit the fan, and ([....])

The world is being run by Teens and their bigger siblings. Whether they know it or not. Fuck "boomer" (the word) it's just another meme to discredit anything I say.

"#"

is the new world order.

If I were a boomer, I'd have to associate myself with the likes of [snip]

The following clip from the movie Avatar comes to my mind... :classic_wink:

Have a good one!

8 hours ago, Kamen Rider Kuuga said:

Europe truly did lose to Hitler in the end, only his name is now Merkel.

Fourth Reich is now.

Hee, America is worse, there you can not even on the road fart, without being arrested immediately! ?

belongs not hereforth,  here is the rotten egg! :classic_wink:
espionage attack of the americans on the FRG

I hope you can German

Global surveillance and espionage affair

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globale_Überwachungs-_und_Spionageaffäre

Spoiler
1 minute ago, winny257 said:

Hee, America is worse, there you can not even on the road fart, without being arrested immediately! ?

Hey now, that's Amerika to you! ?

And you only get arrested and prosecuted and thrown into prison here if you don't have connections. So make sure you keep making those political donations and attending the "Dear Leader" rallies! ?

2 hours ago, 2dk2c said:

In a war of dueling memes, I'd lose.

'k, bye 4 now

You worry too much, friend.

I'm not the Black Knight and there is nothing to win or lose here.

This, this is holy ground, Highlander, remember?  ? To us!

15 minutes ago, Psalam said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hey now, that's Amerika to you! ?

And you only get arrested and prosecuted and thrown into prison here if you don't have connections. So make sure you keep making those political donations and attending the "Dear Leader" rallies! ?

I'm but not stupid, never in life, a penny for the brood. :classic_laugh:

On 9/13/2018 at 8:59 PM, FauxFurry said:

Just view this as a set-back, not some fatal condition that one can never recover from. As long as you live, there will be further chances to make things right by your standards (even if those chances might seem slim).

Yeah, right. "Pessimist doesn't get disappointed" they say. Life has beaten such optimism out of me ?

• 2 months later...
21 minutes ago, ToJKa said:

As expected, YouTube's CEO has implied that the service might end in Europe once this is ratified, and i doubt they will be the only ones.

So this will be signed in January, and then ratified by countries at their own time. Technically it might not be signed, but hey, this is the real world ?

The VPN market will be fucking booming after this shit takes effect.

16 minutes ago, ToJKa said:

As expected, YouTube's CEO has implied that the service might end in Europe once this is ratified, and i doubt they will be the only ones.

So this will be signed in January, and then ratified by countries at their own time. Technically it might not be signed, but hey, this is the real world ?

EU bureaucrats dont care (like any member of political caste care about plebs "opinion", o what a funny thing: plebs think they think)

more irrational more better

Is the reason for the EU to do this is because:

1) Traditional entertainment powers are seeing the latest generation rejecting their "products" in favor of getting quality entertainment directly?  Llive Leak and Youtube (Various Vine, Shoeinhead (lately), Odd one out (lately) and Key of Awesome( a few years ago)) pretty much defined my non gaming entertainment options for the last decade or so. 

2) The EU population said that copyright infringement is a dangerous thing and it has led to a "moral panic" demanding the politicians "protect the children"

3) Payback to Facebook, Youtube and other social media for thinking they can ignore the EU demands?

4) Good old fashion "regulate your competition out of business then build your own in its place" tactic?

5) They want the next generation to read more "native" stuff?

I am trying to understand the draconian measures they are taking, but perhaps the EU takes copyright very seriously, where as here in the US, big Pharma, MPAA and the music folks have "bought" copyright law management).

5 hours ago, Mr. Trigun said:

The VPN market will be fucking booming after this shit takes effect.

The VPN market will be targeted very soon. Here's how it will go down:

Some kind of terrorist attack or criminal act will be linked to VPN usage. International agencies will demand VPN access will be disallowed for the general public. It will take some time, but media will start pushing articles about VPN usage and criminal use. Some sex-pedo-and-crime-weapons-drugs dealers and crime rings will be caught. They *will* be linked to VPN providers. Agencies and authorities will push even more for legislation, auditing or control. They will say that VPN companies are hiding criminals and terrorists and are in that manner facilitating criminal or terroristic activities. VPN companies will start shut down and it's sales will be disallowed soon after.

Then new 'alternatives' will pop up. Companies that guarantee anonymity 'up to a point', which will basically be government controlled companies, due to the fact that they will be highly regulated in what they must report to authorities.

Underground alternatives will start to pop up, such as scattered p2p browsers, that scatter your packets across the other users that using that browser, scrambling all browser access through p2p traffic, tor browser will grow but the network will fail under the strain of users that don't understand that you shouldn't do binaries with TOR. And that downloading binaries through tor compromises your anonymity.

^You can quote me on that 3 years from now.

16 minutes ago, Reginald_001 said:

Then new 'alternatives' will pop up. Companies that guarantee anonymity 'up to a point', which will basically be government controlled companies, due to the fact that they will be highly regulated in what they must report to authorities.

Hmmm...somehow, I don't see alot of cooperation with the "authorities" unless you mean Amazon, Google, Microsoft and Apple.  Microsoft (a clear winner for "breaking up for the good of technology" aka Bell Telephone for those of you old enough to remember this song: (

) told the USG to F off and, GW Bush caved in after Clinton threatened to split up Microsoft. 

Bottom line:  It is the Bottom Line that determines if you "violate" the law.  Prison contractors need more prisoners, criminalize everything! Big record labels and the MPAA are losing to video games and "independent, non aligned (i.e. paid bribes to politicians)" companies are taking away profit and market share, quick  Gov't do something!  

Rule one everyone in the world:  Lawyers must be paid.

After Rule One, the rest of the rules are allowable, namely death and taxes.

Archived