Slaverun Reloaded SE Beta

12 minutes ago, dieselboom123 said:

so is there a way to end slavery without getting enslaved and not using the MCM? 

I'm not 100% sure about this. If you don't get enslaved or join the slavers you can setup the MCM to allow auto-progression of the main quest. Cities and towns will be taken over by the slavers without your involvement. After there has been enough progress I think that eventually you should be sent the note telling you to speak to the Jarl of Morthal and that should start the abolitionism quest.

I'm 100% certain that the abolitionism quest can't be completed until after the main quest has progressed far enough to take over Winterhold. This is because the abolitionism quest requires Slaverun to spawn a particular NPC, and that NPC won't spawn until after Winterhold has been taken over by the slavers.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a small question for all you Slaverun Reloaded enthusiasts in Skyrim Special Edition!

I come from Oldrim, where I used this mod as well. I recently upgraded my setup to SE and included in that upgrade was Slaverun Reloaded.

Now I recognize Slaverun Reloaded had it's fair share of bugs especially in relation to Devious Device and the enforcer. But these could all be worked around and had "fixes".

However, I just tried using this mod in SE and, oh boy, I am facing WAY more game-breaking issues than I was in the LE version, for example:

• During sequences that require NPCs to follow the player (think "Walk of Shame" or the initial walk to Dragonsreach), the NPC will simply return to their original location during "stops".
  • Sometimes sexlab scenes, especially those involving creatures (think pre-"Walk of Shame") simply won't start.

Has anyone experienced these same issues in the SE version? I know I never had these types of issues in the LE version.

Maybe I need to do a more controlled test of this mod alone to verify something is not wrong with my setup... (although I'd be surprised given how similar my SE setup is to my LE setup).

30 minutes ago, leakim said:

Has anyone experienced these same issues in the SE version? I know I never had these types of issues in the LE version.

Yes, same here. Slaverun has game-breaking bugs in SSE thata ren't in the LE version. If you read back over my posts in the last few pages you can find out what kind of problems I found.

However, it's not all bad! I have a SSE savefile with 17 hours played, mainly on the slaverun main quest. I was able to get past the bugs and make it more-or-less playable, although I have to save and reload or use the MCM often. Overall I'd say it's still playable if you have a lot of patience.

You will often find that scenes, especially sex scenes, take a long time to start or just bug out. Then there is the problem of NPCs not staying in the correct place, use follower recruitment to contorl them.

My best advice for using this mod in SSE is to go to the MCM page and turn off 'Story Mode'. This will reduce the bugs by, like, 90% because the scripted scenes in storymode are much buggier than everything else. Then if you have a problem with a quest then you can use the following methods to deal with it-

1). Identify where in the quest the bug occurs, then reload save, go to problems tab in MCM and disable sex, whipping, scenes or whatever is bugging out until you get past it.

2). Temporarily enable cheatmode and advance to the end of the quest. Use the option to advance to the end of the current quest, skipping more than one quest at a time seems to cause bugs because it doesn't properly spawn NPCs that appear for quests.

Disabling 'scenes' in the MCM is the most powerful and useful option because many bugs will happen during AI-controlled scenes when you have lost control over your character. However most content is during scenes so keep it as a last resort.

Edited by Corsec
5 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Yes, same here. Slaverun has game-breaking bugs in SSE thata ren't in the LE version. If you read back over my posts in the last few pages you can find out what kind of problems I found.

However, it's not all bad! I have a SSE savefile with 17 hours played, mainly on the slaverun main quest. I was able to get past the bugs and make it more-or-less playable, although I have to save and reload or use the MCM often. Overall I'd say it's still playable if you have a lot of patience.

You will often find that scenes, especially sex scenes, take a long time to start or just bug out. Then there is the problem of NPCs not staying in the correct place, use follower recruitment to contorl them.

My best advice for using this mod in SSE is to go to the MCM page and turn off 'Story Mode'. This will reduce the bugs by, like, 90% because the scripted scenes in storymode are much buggier than everything else. Then if you have a problem with a quest then you can use the following methods to deal with it-

1). Identify where in the quest the bug occurs, then reload save, go to problems tab in MCM and disable sex, whipping, scenes or whatever is bugging out until you get past it.

2). Temporarily enable cheatmode and advance to the end of the quest. Use the option to advance to the end of the current quest, skipping more than one quest at a time seems to cause bugs because it doesn't properly spawn NPCs that appear for quests.

Disabling 'scenes' in the MCM is the most powerful and useful option because many bugs will happen during AI-controlled scenes when you have lost control over your character. However most content is during scenes so keep it as a last resort.

You're a literal life-saver. THANK YOU.

4 hours ago, leakim said:

You're a literal life-saver. THANK YOU.

Glad to be of help. Let us know how it goes.

I should also add that using the MCM problem subpage to disable sex/whipping/bestiality/scenes/whatever overall seems to be a better option than using cheatmode, which is kind of buggy.

If you want I can make you a custom patch to add the follower faction to all relevant slaverun NPCs. This should enable you to recruit them before scenes to avoid the wandering problem. I made a patch for personal use already, it has some other edits so I didn't upload it, but others might want me to upload a public version of it.

2 minutes ago, Corsec said:

I should also add that using the MCM problem subpage to disable sex/whipping/bestiality/scenes/whatever overall seems to be a better option than using cheatmode, which is kind of buggy.

If you want I can make you a custom patch to add the follower faction to all relevant slaverun NPCs. This should enable you to recruit them before scenes to avoid the wandering problem. I made a patch for personal use already, it has some other edits so I didn't upload it, but others might want me to upload a public version of it.

I might be interested. But when I was experimenting with the mod, I actually already did something similar to get the NPCs to stay put. I used "Follow me for Sex", which seemed to do the trick as well, without making them your follower.

I am not aware if there are some nasty behaviours associated with either approaches, though. 

9 hours ago, Corsec said:

/

Actually, please share. I will probably make Bellamy and Murphy a Devious Follower / Lola Follower, because apparently Slaverun isn't debauched enough for me.

8 hours ago, leakim said:

Actually, please share. I will probably make Bellamy and Murphy a Devious Follower / Lola Follower, because apparently Slaverun isn't debauched enough for me.

That's a good idea, I tried the same thing. Slaverun has the 'check-in' feature that makes you pay gold to the slavemasters, but it isn't very good and doesn't enhance followers. Other mods do it much better, so it's a good idea to disable the Slaverun 'check-in' and run another mod instead with Slaverun followers.

I will make and upload the patch later today.

However, the patch won't work with DFC even though the Slaverun NPCs can be recruited as followers. They are recognized as followers by Nether's Followers Framework and it runs perfectly OK, the normal follower features work as intended. But DFC for some reason doesn't recognize the Slaverun NPCs as valid for the purposes of it's follower features. So when you register a Slaverun NPC as a devious follower, DFC won't make you pay them gold, which completely undermines the mod. DFC is functionally incompatible with Slaverun NPCs, it doesn't produce error messages but it just won't run it's features on Slaverun NPCs. When you want to recruit Slaverun NPCs you should *ALWAYS* first unregister them as DFC devious followers in the MCM so DFC doesn't touch them and possibly produce unseen bugs.

My best guess is that there is some incompatibility with the scripts that Slaverun runs on it's NPCs. At first I thought it was the factions they were members of, but removing the factions didn't fix the problem. Slaverun actually runs a lot of scripts in the background, it runs checks even when the Enforcer is disabled and I strongly suspect that it runs regular scripts on the Slaverun NPCs.

I also tried Submissive Lola and it works perfectly OK, even though DFC does not. So you can still use it. However it doesn't exactly fit with the Slaverun experience, because sLOLA is more orientated on willing/voluntary submission. Slaverun is more focused on non-consensual experience and is violent, coercive and brutal. Whether you feel that's OK is a matter of personal taste, I used both mods together and was fine with it, although it means that Bellamy has a bipolar personality when he switches between sLOLA and Slaverun dialogue lol.

If you really want to have to pay your follower as a 'gold sink' and for roleplay purposes, which I recommend, then you could use the follower wages feature from Nether's Follower Framework. What I did instead was just check in the MCM page what DFC thought my daily follower wage should be, and then just transfer that gold value from my inventory to the Slaverun follower each day. The simulates the DFC wage system and uses DFC to run the calculation for making follower wages increase with level, but you still won't be able to run the DFC deals and devious events.

There's also a limitation that even with the patch some Slaverun followers will still try to run back to Dragonsreach. Bellamy follows me around all the time, but Ivana will run back to Dragonsreach, then Nether's Follower Framework will teleport her back to me and she will again try to run back to Dragonsreach in an eternal loop. I used the slaver follower Finn and he also follows me around, although he is also incompatible with DFC.

If you really insist on running DFC alongside Slaverun then there are two options-

1). Get a follower from vanilla or a different mod and just imagine that they are another Slaverun master/mistress, or maybe that the slaverun masters have consented to hire a mercenary to protect you while you do tasks.

2). Make a 'clone' of the Slaverun NPCs so that they can operate independently from Slaverun, won't be touched by Slaverun scripts and will be compatible with DFC, this needs a special patch (I can do this for you if you like).

I also have made some more public mods to improve the appearances and outfits of Slaverun NPCs, you might appreciate it, the link is here-

Spoiler

Sorry if that is a lot of words, Slaverun is a 'special' mod lol and it takes a lot of care and attention to get it all working as intended. But when it works then it works better than any other loverslab mod, so it's totally worth it!

Also if you're playing Slaverun then I recommend using outfits from this mod-

Spoiler

Since your character is treated as a 'special' one-of-a-kind slave by the slavemasters, it makes sense that they would give you unique items to wear. In my opinion this mod provides the best quality BDSM wear on loverslab and it's also fit for adventuring.

For a magic character there is also the bikini mage robes mod-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41285

I use both!

37 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Sorry if that is a lot of words, Slaverun is a 'special' mod lol and it takes a lot of care and attention to get it all working as intended. But when it works then it works better than any other loverslab mod, so it's totally worth it!

17 minutes ago, Corsec said:

Since your character is treated as a 'special' one-of-a-kind slave by the slavemasters, it makes sense that they would give you unique items to wear. In my opinion this mod provides the best quality BDSM wear on loverslab and it's also fit for adventuring.

For a magic character there is also the bikini mage robes mod-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41285

I use both!

Ho ho ho. Trust me, I am well aware of the issues that plagued Slaverun in LE and a lot of these things you mentioned were also issues there. I've used Submissive Lola once before in LE during slaverun and it worked great and you definitely need to use "strict" personality with it.

I will have to test the DFC thing you mention. I am using EFF myself and have been able to basically recruit any NPC through that as an devious follower, but I never throughly tested the functionality of the mod with such a character. For that I always used a "normal" follower. Who knows? Maybe I will just do that instead, but it felt "right" to make those followers Bellamy and Murphy (I will definitely test it out). To be fair, I intend of disabling a lot of the features of either Lola/DFC so they do not conflict with each other (if such a thing is possible). Both of these mods have gold control features and I am not going to be using both.

I intend on using on using Slaverun as sort of a "Bad end" type thing in my playthrough, where I generally use various role play/simple gameplay mechanics implemented in DFC/Lola/SLS to allow my character to escape. I generally do not really play through slaverun from one end to the other. I think I once got 90% of the way and then I just had to stop.

Also, I am already using your "clusterfuck" mod in my playthrough. Also used it in LE. :P

9 hours ago, leakim said:

Ho ho ho. Trust me, I am well aware of the issues that plagued Slaverun in LE and a lot of these things you mentioned were also issues there. I've used Submissive Lola once before in LE during slaverun and it worked great and you definitely need to use "strict" personality with it.

I've never actually completed a full slaverun playthrough, although I have used cheats to skip to see the Bad Ending. I don't expect many people would have completed it because I'd guesstimate that it must take maybe 50+ hours to play the full thing on storymode, and most of that time will be spent with player controls disabled and waiting for the scene to end.

In the past I've played only the training quests and then used the dialogue to be sent to SS++, so slaverun is more like a 'school' for slaves and I ignore the rest of the quests. I currently have a game setup to continue past that point but I haven't loaded it for a few months...

In my opinion Slaverun works best as a roleplay enhancer when combined with other mods, and if you pick the quests you want to play and just skip the rest. Slaverun has many, many flaws and if you let it then it will waste a lot of your time on pointless/tedious bullshit.

It feels 'right' to use Bellamy/Murphy but eventually the training quests end and you get the Finn follower. When Finn appears Bellamy hands my player character over to Finn and that's when I'm allowed to go adventuring and do the quest tasks outside Whiterun. But Finn is also weak, non-dominant and inexperienced, so it would be an appropriate to hire another follower as a mercenary for protection and then let the merc be the DFC follower.

I had a concept for an 'escape' feature for Slaverun. I could set up an appropriately written .txt file which would be used to provide console commands for adding/removing bounties. Then when your character 'escapes' from Slaverun you run the console command that gives you a bounty in all holds the slave organiztion has expanded to. Once captured, Pama's Prison Alternative can be used to send your character to SS++, where they get sold back to Slaverun, whch then runs the Walk of Shame punishment and continues the quests. This would be a much better procedure than the mod's way of re-capturing slaves, and the vanilla bounty system would make it actually challenging to stay free, you would have to develop good thief skills. As the slave organiztion expanded there would be fewer places to escape to, and the SLS enforcers also function as guards and will enforce those bounties.

9 hours ago, leakim said:

Also, I am already using your "clusterfuck" mod in my playthrough. Also used it in LE. :P

I added the new patch to the clusterfuck modpages. you can find it there, it's packaged together with the other slaverun patch. Download them and install one but not both.

Let me know if I missed anything or if there are bugs.

Hey I chooses the female Slaver route but I get a little problem with the Enforcer scene.... When I turn the Probability to 0 for a scene from the enforcer i still get it and even when I turn out all scene's.

Anybody had a similar Problem? I would like to have the enforcer on for me and the other.

Some one help me here?^^

Uncertain if i'm misunderstanding something. I got a misc quest from Mundus to deliever an arrested whore to a carriage. Now there's a npc called arrested whore in the cage next to where the quest is given with no marker, but whenever I speak to her, there's no option to progress further or any dialogue to continue it. I'm wondering if its bugged, but if so i'm wondering if there's a way to auto-complete it perhaps via console.  It doesn't stop the main story thankfully, but its a little bothersome to have listed as a quest I can't finish ?
image.png.b861395183fa8e2a6d151562bbf56e2e.png
image.png.da66e7c59aa31db0b95f159460c1d54e.png
Well rip, now it seems a story mission finally broke as well. When a npc by the name Jasmine was supposed to spawn. Nothing appeared. So I can't continue that quest either. It seems not many players got this far. Cuz I can hardly find any info online of this character.

image.png.932e8a17ec7a0eaa1638279116280122.png
Wondering if I can just teleport her to me, but i've already tried formid and any references of her i can find including achr, but none of them appear to do anything
image.png.05a2f14e69282992190f5d1ec632febf.png
I'm not great with commands and such admittedly. So i'm hoping someone can help me out given the info.

Edited by Tayte
5 hours ago, Tayte said:

image.png.05a2f14e69282992190f5d1ec632febf.png
I'm not great with commands and such admittedly. So i'm hoping someone can help me out given the info.

I'd try reloading an earlier save and doing it again, lots of things in Slaverun just get bugged but work when replayed. If that doesn't work, then try replaying the quest when Storymode is disabled in the MCM. If that doesn't work, then you can enable cheat mode in the MCM, then talk to Pike and use the cheat dialogue to skip the quest.

You can spawn in the NPC nearby using the "player.placeatme 3519a65d 1" console command but that's not a good idea because it won't fix whatever prevents the NPC from spawning.

This is what I posted earlier in the thread about dealing with Slaveun bugs-

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, evergrey said:

once all of skyrim is enslaved you can't join the slavers right?? and the MCM join the slaver faction doesn't seem to work

The choice to join the slavers can only be done during the prologue. I don't know of a way to do it after that.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Berendar said:

It is possible to run this mode with Sanguine Debauchery?

I have done this. At times the two mods will interrupt each other. You may need to adjust settings to compensate. Or avoid some locations when a conflicting quest is playing. If you really want to try both of them do it. But be prepared to sometimes have to load back and change settings or try a different route.

Does anyone know how to contact Kenjoka? Or has he ever mentioned whether we have permission to upload a modified version of couple of his scripts? I see he has not been online for 3 years.

I started modifying Slaverun SE a couple years ago for my personal use. Over those many months I added and tested a bunch of features. Most of them surround the periodic enforcer checks. Some big ones:

• Town guards will intercept any female at the gate and ask for a blowjob. No longer just the player.
  • Gangbangs involving 3-5 people can happen to any slave. No longer just the player.
  • Aroused males can call multiple females over for sex. Plays MFF, MFFF, and MFFFF animations.
  • Expanded a commented out feature that Kenjoka wrote which would treat rich females (ClothingRich keyword) different from poor ones. My version of this will enslave only poor females. It allows wealthy females to stay free and optionally wear clothes. Similarly any female wearing heavy armor is deemed confident enough to not be auto enslaved. This only applies to NPCs. Results in a good mix of enslaved and free women in each city.
  • Improved the dialogue checks to prevent interrupting player conversations.
  • Male followers will with a low Confidence AV will be less likely to demand sex. All NPCs have a Confidence AV assigned in the creation kit. It ranges from 0-4 and it affects AI packages in a roleplay friendly way. A good fit here. I like that I can have some male followers who are not constantly interrupting me. While others DGAF.
  • Performance improvements. Also it will select a greater variety of actors for SexLab scenes.

All of these changes I wrote for my own use. Some of them are opinionated and ignore certain MCM options I do not use. Originally I never intended to share them. But the changes have accumulated over the years and gotten quite polished. So I am tempted to share them. Give back.

12 hours ago, kaxat said:

Does anyone know how to contact Kenjoka? Or has he ever mentioned whether we have permission to upload a modified version of couple of his scripts? I see he has not been online for 3 years.

This all sounds great! Would love to see it.

I don't think Kenjoka has been seen here for years. But presumably you don't need permission to upload modified scripts, since you're not replacing the mod as a whole. People upload modified content quite often here.