So, I switched back to CBBE SE body to see if I could get SLIF morphs to work with it and still nothing, though the normal node scaling works as intended. Im pretty sure I have the morphs set up correctly, but nothing will morph the breasts. I know this isnt much of an MME issue, but I've been getting actual help here compared to everywhere else I post.

I have the most recent version of SLIF, most recent SKSE, and am running most recent version of Skyrim.

13 hours ago, Vyveryn said:

So, I switched back to CBBE SE body to see if I could get SLIF morphs to work with it and still nothing, though the normal node scaling works as intended. Im pretty sure I have the morphs set up correctly, but nothing will morph the breasts. I know this isnt much of an MME issue, but I've been getting actual help here compared to everywhere else I post.

I have the most recent version of SLIF, most recent SKSE, and am running most recent version of Skyrim.

basic node->morph conversion script based on hentai preg

If nodeName == "NPC L Breast"
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "Breasts", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsSH", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsSSH", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastGravity", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleAreola", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "DoubleMelon", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsFantasy", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "NipplePerkiness", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleLength", value)
    ElseIf nodeName == "NPC Belly"
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", value)

mcm max breast (3) = 100% morph

(node size-1)/3 =0.66% eff morph size

MME_basic bodymorph support.7z

this mod is completely pointless and likely also broken .i use the first skyrim  and this seems to be ported to the se skyrim and isnt working for me.

lucky for me i save my game a lot so no real harm done. if i where to give a rating because there is no normal ed that i found i would give it a -1 out of 10 for not having the option to use the normal skyrim .you do know that the skyrim se is only a looks upgrade right and for that theres no reason to get it?

12 hours ago, Mechanikum said:

Hi, after self milking character can't move, jump and open inventory. After doze of lactacid and mikgazm animation playing character eyes stayed closed until save load. Is there a way to fix this?

this means that your skyrim is broken

you can try selecting pc in console and use epc, tai

or if you have zaz, there should be debug options to reset player controls

On 1/22/2020 at 5:26 AM, Ed86 said:

basic node->morph conversion script based on hentai preg

If nodeName == "NPC L Breast"
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "Breasts", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsSH", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsSSH", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastGravity", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleAreola", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "DoubleMelon", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "BreastsFantasy", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "NipplePerkiness", value)
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleLength", value)
    ElseIf nodeName == "NPC Belly"
        SetMorphScale(akActor, "PregnancyBelly", value)

mcm max breast (3) = 100% morph

(node size-1)/3 =0.66% eff morph size

MME_basic bodymorph support.7z 2.44 kB · 32 downloads

Thanks for this!

Is there any way to add reverse scaling morphs to this? Would I just enter something like SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleSize", -value) or is it not that simple?

On 2/1/2020 at 5:07 PM, nun56unn5ufg said:

Anyone else has the issue of breasts being the correct size when clothed, but when naked breasts revert to vanilla size.

EDIT: removing 3bbb cbbe  body seems to fix it, not sure why

I had the same issue - I ended up taking this mod out of my load order because of it. I think it has something to do with the fact that are there more than 2 bones with 3bbb? I'm guessing, I'm not a programmer/modder.

10 hours ago, skullgirls_ said:

Greetings! i use 3BA so this mod doesnt work if im naked. Can you make a patch for us CBBE 3BBB Amazing body user?

no, mod working fine, you dont have CBBE 3BBB Amazing body installed correctly

On 2/2/2020 at 9:18 AM, Vyveryn said:

Thanks for this!

Is there any way to add reverse scaling morphs to this? Would I just enter something like SetMorphScale(akActor, "NippleSize", -value) or is it not that simple?

you can edit in json file

17 minutes ago, domosed_vad said:

Welcome. Sorry for my English. I'm from Belarus. Problem-the mod picks up Chicks made from NPCs using slavery mods. I make a calf, the milk goes, there is lactic acid. After rebooting, the lactacid and milk disappear. The chick stays.

Try it with the Papyrus fix I mentioned.