1 hour ago, Stoovwyxes said:

This time I turned engagement distance up all the way to 200, set all cooldowns and threshholds to 0, and was naked at the time of activation (last time it didn't strip until the anim began so I wondered if the naked-only check was incorrectly failing to add additional animals when started via dialogue options)

What stood out to me this time is that the GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceGenders or whatever that function was, as seen in the console, seems to be treating two of the dogs as female despite all of them showing up as male in SL Aroused, SL Creature Framework, and SL Aroused Creatures, and even having overrides applied to them in one case. (Sexlab also seems to be treating them as female)

This log has a lot of issues in it...

Are you sure those dogs are all male? The SexLab MCM is currently bugged and will show all creatures as female. With AC Debug enabled use the target select key on them and it should show their vanilla/SL sex in the notification (ie. M/M).

In that log the creature sex for the PC is set to Both so presumably you are using female creatures somewhere in the game? The being the case we can expect female creatures to be pulled in. Try setting the PC creature sex to Male under PC/NPC Auto Settings to exclude them.

Noting that SKI_ConfigManager error - just a an empty array not being properly checked while building the MCM options. Should be fine after an animation has played. Will be fixed in the next update.

hey, I've got an issue with auto-engagements!

from the console (after activating the debug option) :

"[slac] Current Location ([Any location I've tried so far, city, other location etc.]) not permitted for auto engagements"

all the checkboxes are checked for Locations under PC/NPC Auto Settings though. 

i just did a reinstall of SLAC which didn't seem to fix it. Invitations work, but auto engagements and therefore pursuit doesn't. Any suggestions?

I can provide more verbose debug info if you need, i just need to learn how to offer you that lol. Thanks!

EDIT: ahh oof, it was RIA! 

On 3/14/2021 at 6:11 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Are you sure those dogs are all male? The SexLab MCM is currently bugged and will show all creatures as female. With AC Debug enabled use the target select key on them and it should show their vanilla/SL sex in the notification (ie. M/M).

In that log the creature sex for the PC is set to Both so presumably you are using female creatures somewhere in the game? The being the case we can expect female creatures to be pulled in. Try setting the PC creature sex to Male under PC/NPC Auto Settings to exclude them.

Noting that SKI_ConfigManager error - just a an empty array not being properly checked while building the MCM options. Should be fine after an animation has played. Will be fixed in the next update.

All the dogs are male according to SLAC; females of that particular dog variety aren't implemented in any of the mods I have, so they're relying on Creature Framework's default to male as a fallback despite random gender assignment (because SOME creatures DO have female versions working and you can't pick the gender assigment option as per creature race in CF), but GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceGenders ignores that part and acts like they're female (I even had SLAC overriding them at one point and it still thought they were female)... and GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceGenders ALSO appears to be incorrectly counting the number of creatures of a given gender it's supposed to be looking for animations for when one gets removed from the list due to no anims found.

[03/15/2021 - 06:57:04PM] [slac] Additional creature 1 Dog [140B8A9E] for Kiki [00000014]
[03/15/2021 - 06:57:05PM] [slac] Additional creature 2 Dog [140B8A97] for Kiki [00000014]
[03/15/2021 - 06:57:05PM] [slac] Additional creature 3 Dog [140B8A96] for Kiki [00000014]
[03/15/2021 - 06:57:05PM] SEXLAB - GetByRaceGenders(ActorCount=5, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredRace (02018B33)>], MaleCreatures=2, FemaleCreatures=2, ForceUse=False)
[03/15/2021 - 06:57:09PM] [slac] GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceGenders (group) found 0 anims for Kiki [00000014], Dog [140B8A9C] and 3 extra creatures (tag  count 0 males:2 females:2)
[03/15/2021 - 06:57:09PM] SEXLAB - GetByRaceGenders(ActorCount=4, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredRace (02018B33)>], MaleCreatures=3, FemaleCreatures=2, ForceUse=False)
[03/15/2021 - 06:57:13PM] [slac] GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceGenders (group) found 0 anims for Kiki [00000014], Dog [140B8A9C] and 2 extra creatures (tag  count 0 males:3 females:2)
[03/15/2021 - 06:57:13PM] SEXLAB - GetByRaceGenders(ActorCount=3, RaceRef=[Race <DLC1HuskyArmoredRace (02018B33)>], MaleCreatures=4, FemaleCreatures=2, ForceUse=False)
[03/15/2021 - 06:57:17PM] [slac] GetCreatureAnimationsByRaceGenders (group) found 0 anims for Kiki [00000014], Dog [140B8A9C] and 1 extra creatures (tag  count 0 males:4 females:2)

See how ActorCount is going down, but males / MaleCreatures is going UP? I think that might be the other half of the problem.

It's possible, depending on implementation, that maybe Sexlab is overruling Creature Framework on the gender thing, and that's causing a partial failure. Should creature framework plugin be loaded before Sexlab, or after? Just in case my load order is breaking things too.

Papyrus.0.log

2 hours ago, Stoovwyxes said:

See how ActorCount is going down, but males / MaleCreatures is going UP? I think that might be the other half of the problem.

Ooh, well-spotted!

Odd that this never presented in testing. In fact I just went in and got a 3p canine animation through dialogue right off the bat. Maybe something to do with enabling creature genders. Regardless, I'll see about getting that fixed in the next version.

In the meantime could you try disabling creature gender in SL, setting all the creature stuff to Male only in AC, and see if group animations start working again?

Alright so I'm no stranger to modding and certainly no stranger to Sexlab mods but for the life of me I cannot get this mod to work. I've installed all dependencies and even set all arousal thresholds to 1 but alas no creatures follow me nor my companions and try to initiate anything. I've verified animal animations are allowed in SexLab and they work fine. Additionally I should mention that if I press "V" and invite an animal or talk to it through dialogue they will have sex with my PC  however if I tell a follower to have some fun I will get a warning saying for example "Frost Troll Init Empty Stats" so truthfully I'm at a bit of a loss of what I may be doing wrong. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to getting this mod up and running.

On 3/20/2021 at 11:01 AM, BigOnes69 said:

How do you stop the player invite animations? I have ticked them off everywhere but they still play.

Also even if you tick prefer npc they still go after player????

Could you indicate which situations they are playing in, direct invite, dialogue, automatic?

Prefer NPC just means that the PC is placed at the back of the queue - each creature looks at four potential partners in the vicinity, the player will be the first (prefers PC), last (prefers NPC), or randomly first or last (no preference). Check the Help page in the MCM and see why the creatures are rejecting the NPCs, you may need to tweak the PC/NPC Auto Settings to even things out.

On 3/21/2021 at 8:36 AM, DVD43465 said:

Alright so I'm no stranger to modding and certainly no stranger to Sexlab mods but for the life of me I cannot get this mod to work. I've installed all dependencies and even set all arousal thresholds to 1 but alas no creatures follow me nor my companions and try to initiate anything. I've verified animal animations are allowed in SexLab and they work fine. Additionally I should mention that if I press "V" and invite an animal or talk to it through dialogue they will have sex with my PC  however if I tell a follower to have some fun I will get a warning saying for example "Frost Troll Init Empty Stats" so truthfully I'm at a bit of a loss of what I may be doing wrong. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to getting this mod up and running.

Check the Help page in the Aroused Creatures MCM. If that does not indicate any issues then I would need to see a Papyrus log to know what is happening there. The "Empty Stats" warning is not from Aroused Creatures but may indicate a contributing issue with SexLab or another mod.

Enable Papyrus logging in your INI (use BethINI) and enable the Debug option under Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings. After you're certain that the automatic engagements should have triggered post the last log here.

On 3/21/2021 at 10:18 PM, unwashed biomass said:

Hi. Would SAC work with BS - Bruma wildlife?

If the creatures added are compatible with SexLab then they will work with Aroused Creatures but they will also need suitable aroused models from something like More Nasty Critters.

2 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

I have a request: It would be awesome to make optional lesser powers/spells for hotkeys to select actor and invite to expand functionality for skyrim vr.

Does the SexLab SE Beta even work in VR? There is a direct invite hotkey for the PC configurable under Dialogue & Interactions. More options are available by enabling dialogue for NPCs and creatures in the same menu.

12 minutes ago, Sailing Rebel said:
3 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

I have a request: It would be awesome to make optional lesser powers/spells for hotkeys to select actor and invite to expand functionality for skyrim vr.

Does the SexLab SE Beta even work in VR? There is a direct invite hotkey for the PC configurable under Dialogue & Interactions. More options are available by enabling dialogue for NPCs and creatures in the same menu.

It works quite well, actually and if there was working UIExtensions i wouldn't had to resign from any mod i had in my SE build as far as i remember. Player invite key don't work at all (it has something to do with VR version inability to properly target npcs probably), target creature - for futher npcs dialouge works, but there is 1 problem VR has - very limited number of buttons and all of them are bound to something already. While i can initiate sex with creatures with dialouge, most of them don't have dialouge options at all (trolls and many others).

1 minute ago, unwashed biomass said:

It works quite well, actually and if there was working UIExtensions i wouldn't had to resign from any mod i had in my SE build as far as i remember. Player invite key don't work at all (it has something to do with VR version inability to properly target npcs probably), target creature - for futher npcs dialouge works, but there is 1 problem VR has - very limited number of buttons and all of them are bound to something already. While i can initiate sex with most creatures with dialouge, most of them don't have dialouge options at all (trolls and many others).

Sounds like the OnCrosshairRefChange() SKSE event does not fire in VR when using the wands. That could cause a bunch of other issues, especially with horses, and would probably explain why you are unable to talk to silent creatures. Not even close to being able to test in VR unfortunately.

I'll look at a compatibility option for triggering creature force greet by other means but even if it's possible it won't be in the next update I'm afraid.

13 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

Could you indicate which situations they are playing in, direct invite, dialogue, automatic?

Prefer NPC just means that the PC is placed at the back of the queue - each creature looks at four potential partners in the vicinity, the player will be the first (prefers PC), last (prefers NPC), or randomly first or last (no preference). Check the Help page in the MCM and see why the creatures are rejecting the NPCs, you may need to tweak the PC/NPC Auto Settings to even things out.

Check the Help page in the Aroused Creatures MCM. If that does not indicate any issues then I would need to see a Papyrus log to know what is happening there. The "Empty Stats" warning is not from Aroused Creatures but may indicate a contributing issue with SexLab or another mod.

Enable Papyrus logging in your INI (use BethINI) and enable the Debug option under Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings. After you're certain that the automatic engagements should have triggered post the last log here.

If the creatures added are compatible with SexLab then they will work with Aroused Creatures but they will also need suitable aroused models from something like More Nasty Critters.

Oddly enough it seems the issue has resolved itself after simply moving the esp around in my load order. Seems likely it was a mod conflict but as to what mod it was conflicting with I am yet unaware as everything is running smooth as ever now. Anyways thanks for the quick response and keep up the great work!

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Automatic

Not able to reproduce this.

Take a look at the Play Invite Animation option under PC/NPC Auto Settings > Pursuit and make sure it's unchecked.

If you have Random Invite Animations installed then remove it as it's not compatible with the current version.

Make sure nothing in Aroused Creatures is being overridden by other mods.

17 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi guys,

wanted to install this mod again for Oldrim. I seem to remember it was possible to run the SE version in LE- with a patch or small tweak maybe? If anyone knows I would very much appreciate it.

Keep in mind that any support required for Aroused Creatures using those patches needs to requested in the Mod Tweaks thread.

On 3/25/2021 at 7:48 AM, Sailing Rebel said:

Not able to reproduce this.

Take a look at the Play Invite Animation option under PC/NPC Auto Settings > Pursuit and make sure it's unchecked.

If you have Random Invite Animations installed then remove it as it's not compatible with the current version.

Make sure nothing in Aroused Creatures is being overridden by other mods.

That was it. 

3 hours ago, gooser said:

Hi, upgraded from 4.01 to the 4.04 version and now I don't see any auto engagements. See attached profile.

slacSettingsProfile1.json 6.16 kB · 0 downloads

Hard to say from just the profile.

Make sure nothing is overriding Aroused Creatures' files.

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page and see why creatures/NPCs are being rejected.

If there is still an issue then enable Papyrus logging for your game, enable the Debug option under Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings, then post the log for a game in which the issue is encountered.

Configuration question:
I am trying to achieve the following play style- instead of getting raped on the spot, I want creatures to approach and have a choice in the matter (when and where). I am not sure between all the different configuration options how I should set them:
Somehow need to enable "pursuit" and somehow need to disable 'auto engagement' I guess? I also noticed that sometimes aroused creature try to follow me but then there is a message "creature x was unable to follow you" or something like this, should I adjust one of the ranges? Also should I increase the polling frequency? Any advice on best practices here would be most welcome.

1 hour ago, pnutz78 said:

Configuration question:
I am trying to achieve the following play style- instead of getting raped on the spot, I want creatures to approach and have a choice in the matter (when and where). I am not sure between all the different configuration options how I should set them:
Somehow need to enable "pursuit" and somehow need to disable 'auto engagement' I guess? I also noticed that sometimes aroused creature try to follow me but then there is a message "creature x was unable to follow you" or something like this, should I adjust one of the ranges? Also should I increase the polling frequency? Any advice on best practices here would be most welcome.

The closest you'll get to this is to turn off auto engagement for the PC and configure the Suitors options under Dialogue & Interactions. The Suitors option allows interested creatures to follow the player without actually engaging. You can then either use the dialogue options set for All Creatures or the direct invite key. You can also draw your weapons to chase them off but they will come back soon enough.

Pursuit is very dependant on pathing and time. There will be instances when a creature just cannot get to their partner in the time available, or at all. I see this most often in areas with a lot of verticality or that are divided by zones that can only be reached by using loading doors (which most creature races cannot traverse), Solitude and its environs for example. One way to deal with this is to keep the Engage Radius low so that creatures are more likely to be relatively close to their target when the pursuit begins. Increasing the amount of time a pursuit can continue may give some reatures a better chance of reaching their victim but in many circumstances could just result in fewer engagements when creatures just can't get to the victim because of the level geometry.

Just uploaded a new version of SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v4.05 (40008) (2021-03-30)

This is mainly just bug fixes. The big one is the group animation system which now works "properly" but as a result also works more slowly. Remember to keep the Aroused Creatures Debug option disabled as this adds significant processing.

SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v4.05 (40008) (2021-03-30):

• Added: Option to dump current settings to the trace log. Useful for getting users' config data without having to ask for individual settings. This will dump automatically on loading a game in which the Debug option is enabled.
  • Changed: Improved explanation of "quest" failure code to include potential solution.
  • Fixed: Some collar settings not recorded in saved profiles. This still does not record actual collar forms so something set as a collar in one game will NOT become a collar in another game when the profile is loaded.
  • Fixed: Unnecessary unstrip operation on player when using the direct invite key to trigger dialogue.
  • Fixed: Mashing invite key on a creature causing input queuing.
  • Fixed: Hotkey invite causing conflicting invite animation during SL animation.
  • Fixed: Updates not mirrored to non-English Interface translation files.
  • Fixed: Aggressive Animations MCM page generating errors when opened before running a SexLab animation.
  • Fixed: Group creature search incorrectly handling gendered creature tagging.
  • Fixed: Dialogue available on non-teammate creatures despite All Creature Dialogue being disabled.
  • Fixed: Creatures failing some arousal tests even with thresholds set to 0.
  • Fixed: Certain creature dialogue options missing on initial interaction.
  • Fixed: Some MCM pop-up dialogues not using localisation. The localisation strings for ShowMessage() do not support interpolation so any message that requires data to be inserted will need recompilation for translation.
  • Issue: Due to the fixes in FindExtraCreatures() the function now operates as intended but also more slowly. While Debug is enabled a search of ten nearby creatures can take up to 15 seconds. Successful searches may be faster than those that return no compatible creatures. This can add significant delay to direct and dialogue invitations for group animations. The delay for automatic group engagement should not be noticeable hidden as it is performed silently before an engagement starts.
On 3/28/2021 at 9:31 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Hard to say from just the profile.

Make sure nothing is overriding Aroused Creatures' files.

Check the Aroused Creatures MCM > Help page and see why creatures/NPCs are being rejected.

If there is still an issue then enable Papyrus logging for your game, enable the Debug option under Aroused Creatures MCM > General Settings, then post the log for a game in which the issue is encountered.

Thanks, it was Random Invites.