View File

Hello, here is set of textures and head mesh for Lioness look. As a basis, I used Sabrelion textures from MOD Yiffy Age of Skyrim by Bad Dog.  Head mesh is by NightroModzz, further edits for use in the game made by Blaze69. Blaze69 also helped me and fixed the visible seams on textures. 

Textures and head mesh works as a replacement instead of female Khajiit. 

A short tail is not included, it does not work well, have bad UV mapping. If you are interested, tail is part of the MOD immersive Bodies by EternalBlack.

WHAT'S NEW ?

Now is available patch for update to newer version, patch is compatible with UNP and CBBE body. 

Patch includes a modified mouth and replacing files for the MOD Khajiit Overhaul by NightroModzz. MOD Khajiit Overhaul is not required.  But with MOD Khajiit Overhaul, will be possible can be adjusted expressions in Racemenu.

Known bug: if you change the shape of the mouth or the size of the length and the like, then it is possible that when the mouth is open (big Aah), the mouth will protrude through the head.

Now available for UNB and CBBE body :classic_wink:  (CBBE version is a bit different)

Please do not re-upload this anywhere else.

Credits: 

Thanks to Bad Dog for use of his textures as basis

Thanks to KrittaKitty for souce textures

Thanks to Blaze69 for further edits 

Thanks to NightroModzz for amazing head mesh

If there is a need to add something, write to me and I will try to fix it.

PS. I am sorry for my bad English

How to install (to work with facial expression)

1) First download and install Mod Khajiit Overhaul by NightroModzz https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87124

2) Install UNP or CBBE Lioness Look version and then the Lioness Look universal patch. 

3) In racemenu must choose:  Mouth Part is Skyrim.esm (FemaleMouthKhajiit) and Face Part is KhajiitOverhaul.esp (DKH_FemaleHeadKhajiit), like in attached pictures. 

4) Done :classic_smile:

ScreenShot375.jpg

ScreenShot377.jpg

ScreenShot374.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/04/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    UNP body or body based on UNP, CBBE
  • Special Edition Compatible

View File

2 hours ago, Zerospyro said:

This is cool. I'm liking the lioness looks for the female khajiits. Could we get an SOS Female UNP patch for these textures?

I'm glad you like it, I'm not planning a patch for SOS Female yet, maybe in future.

6 hours ago, poblivion said:

The CBBE version is now available

Just installed it. Looks GREAT! =D I love it! Proper nipples for a full-furry, species-themed Khajiit texture. I adore it!

You may consider this an endorsement. ❤️

Thank you for your hard work.

14 minutes ago, Yuni said:

Just installed it. Looks GREAT! =D I love it! Proper nipples for a full-furry, species-themed Khajiit texture. I adore it!

You may consider this an endorsement. ❤️

Thank you for your hard work.

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. I worked on CBBE version almost all day in my job. Fortunately, I have a job where I have a lot of spare time ? 

13 hours ago, poblivion said:

I'm glad you like it, I'm not planning a patch for SOS Female yet, maybe in future.

Alright then. I was only asking for a matching schlong texture patch for SOS Female though for these Lioness textures but thanks for the mod in any case.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, lefttounge said:

I can't move my mouth up and down in expressions with this installed. In fact no expressions can be adjusted. :(

Is there a way you can fix this please?

I do not know much about this, try to ask Blaze69. I just made textures.

I also knew one problem with mouth, but I could not solve it. With a fully open mouth, a gap is created between the chin and the inner part of the mouth.

10 hours ago, lefttounge said:

I can't move my mouth up and down in expressions with this installed. In fact no expressions can be adjusted. :(

If you are talking about the sliders on the Expressions tab of RaceMenu, there isn't much to be done about it. RM doesn't use the vanilla expression .tris for that, but rather includes its own separate .tri files with duplicates of the vanilla expressions. This mod uses a modified version of the high-poly CITRUS Khajiit head which doesn't work with vanilla morphs and requires its own custom ones instead. The Expression morphs from RaceMenu don't match the head either and that's why the sliders don't work.

You should be able to manually adjust the facial expressions and phonemes using MFG console and/or the Facial Expressions Project (FEP) mod instead.

On 7/15/2018 at 2:59 AM, lefttounge said:

Today I tried to change the look in my face and it seems to work. I do not know if I understand you correctly, can you please insert a picture of the menu that does not work? 

enb 2018_07_17 17_26_28_28.jpg

enb 2018_07_17 17_26_51_19.jpg

enb 2018_07_17 17_27_42_29.jpg

17 hours ago, lefttounge said:

wow, how were you able to do that? :O

I'm talking about the expressions menu in racemenu.

Like that same one, I change the sliders, and the face doesn't change.

I put this in as a replacer, I did not put the textures in a custom race

It's magic :star:

Just kidding ? 

I used the mod Detailed Khajiit Heads by NightroModzz and replaced the mesh of the head. 

PS: Thanks for notice, I didn't know about this problem. :classic_smile:

18 hours ago, lefttounge said:

wow, how were you able to do that? :O

I'm talking about the expressions menu in racemenu.

Like that same one, I change the sliders, and the face doesn't change.

I put this in as a replacer, I did not put the textures in a custom race

Pretty much what poblivion said here. The mod includes some replacement RaceMenu files to get RM's custom sliders to work on the new heads, and since the Lioness head from here is a modified version of those, having Nightro's mod installed alongside this should make the sliders work again.

Do note that it has since been renamed to "Khajiit Overhaul" instead. Also having it installed may or may not break the Expression sliders for any race that uses heads based on the vanilla Khajiit ones (like for example Lykaios or Lungaris), so if you have problems with that, they are probably caused by KO.

By the way, it would be a good idea to install KO first and then replace its female textures and custom head mesh with the ones from here, as that will also prevent issues with vanilla or mod-added Khajiit NPCs having static faces or wrong textures or stuff like that.

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2018 at 5:01 AM, lefttounge said:

I have to download another mod in order to get this mod to work. :(

I have no idea what other mods use the citrus heads and I have over 220 mods installed

Hi, you can try using mod  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87124. It should not be in conflict with other mods. I have created a new package containing replacement of files from this mod. I'll add files in the evening, including how to install it correctly.

Edith: To avoid misunderstanding, mod Khajiit Overhaul is by NightroModzz. 

8 minutes ago, lefttounge said:

omg that looks AWESOME!

if they had Your ears, they'd be TIGHT.

And thank you very much, let me know when its up! :)

Is already done https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=566018

First install Khajiit Overhaul by NightroModzz

Then extract the files and replace the files in the Data folder.

Lunch the game and switch head in Racemenu to DKH_FemaleHeadKhajiit.

Done

Known bug: if you change the shape of the mouth or the size of the length and the like, then it is possible that when the mouth is open (big Aah), the mouth will protrude through the head !

ScreenShot339.jpg