Just now, ChicGeek said:

You’re so sweet, thank you! 

But its all smoke & mirrors, man. The magic of post production and bad ass lighting ?you’d never recognize me in real life ??‍♀️

Pretty sure we'd all be able to pick you out of a crowd the second you opened your mouth, at this point :P

5 minutes ago, ChicGeek said:

The deeper I go into Ivy’s psyche, the more difficult it becomes to know where I stop and Ivy begins ? I assure you that is a testament to Reginald’s incredible talent and not my own ?

Bit closer to 50/50, I'd think, or the lines would be a lot more flat and emotionless, and you wouldn't lose that separation :P

18 hours ago, koaamz said:

hello, ive found ivy but the quest is bugged and won't start, where can i find the redeem voucher?

Hi, if you get it right, you start playing after installing Ivy and ...

+++ SPOILER ALERT ++++

1 - tune to Ivy radio
2 - listen to the message and begin the mission
3 - A marker appears on the map above the basement where ivy is
4 - you go down in the basement and talk to Ivy, she says you need the valt to rescue her
5 - a marker appears on the map in a hospital (on the other side of the map)
Is this what is not showing up for you?
6 - faces a bunch of mutants to get into the hospital that is full of necrotics and somewhere in the middle he finds the valt and an important warning note.
7 - round the map all back to the basement and bring the vault to ivy
8 -  follow together happily ever after

there is a tradition in the group that after you have been playing Ivy for more than 18 months, or  more than 100 games restarted with Ivy, you get a code to type in the console that already gives you the vault, then just go down in the basement and deliver
?

18 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

Depravity is a upcoming mod from the same creator as Outcasts and Project Valkyrie, There is a discord for Project Valkyrie where depravity's development is being discussed, but yea it's companions work outside of the vanilla system as well so it shouldn't cause Ivy any dramas.

Very interesting, so that's why we did not find anything about it, it's still developing.
I found the idea of Valquirie with Outcast very good, but I did not succeed in putting it to run here, it did not conflict with what, after I spent days translating ... until I thought that my tina corrupted the code during the translation, but I installed again the original and gave error anyway, I start to use the mod and come at some point and the missions do not follow, but the little I played still inside the asylum was very cool, the plot is very interesting.

I imagine that depravic when you leave will be very good too.

12 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

.... I'm currently writing dialog for my Skyrim SE Custom Voiced follower based off the Skyrim LE Diana Preset made by Marmotte (He has officially signed off on my team and I creating her for Skyrim SE and has joined the team as a consultant for Diana). Since that is my baby, I have a VA for Diana, a couple of scripters for coding, Voice Director/Sound engineer and a couple of digital artists to make Diana come alive....

Wow ... it must be amazing working a project with a team and resources ?

Look at reginald, who knows any day there for Ivy version 26.0 we do not have a great team and parenting and with her doing virtual shows like the Gorillas and crowding stadiums with fans worldwide ???

10 hours ago, ChicGeek said:

My real life voice isn’t quite Ivy. Even though I had absolutely no voice acting experience whatsoever, I did my best to become Ivy when I recorded. Somewhere around 2k lines, Ivy took over.

She’s been with me ever since. 

Even I hear her voice come out of my mouth every now and again. ?

ffcdpmf.wav

Every time I her that, it reminds me of

5 hours ago, urbanoantigo said:

Very interesting, so that's why we did not find anything about it, it's still developing.
I found the idea of Valquirie with Outcast very good, but I did not succeed in putting it to run here, it did not conflict with what, after I spent days translating ... until I thought that my tina corrupted the code during the translation, but I installed again the original and gave error anyway, I start to use the mod and come at some point and the missions do not follow, but the little I played still inside the asylum was very cool, the plot is very interesting.

I imagine that depravic when you leave will be very good too.

If you have any dramas with any of the 3 (soon to be 4) mods jump onto the Discord as there should be someone that can point you in the right direction. Depravity is going to be activated from the start of the game, So it will be a case of meet Ivy, head out to find the "Golden Ticket" then head through Concord and pick up Depravity's start.

@Reginald_001, Mate Ivy isn't worried about the Player indulging in more questionable activities is she?

6 minutes ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

If you have any dramas with any of the 3 (soon to be 4) mods jump onto the Discord as there should be someone that can point you in the right direction. Depravity is going to be activated from the start of the game, So it will be a case of meet Ivy, head out to find the "Golden Ticket" then head through Concord and pick up Depravity's start.

@Reginald_001, Mate Ivy isn't worried about the Player indulging in more questionable activities is she?

From my understanding, Ivy is not coded to receive AAF events, so she won't action on your questionable activities, no. Reg, of course, knows best though, so what he says, is the word of the Universe made manifest.

28 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

From my understanding, Ivy is not coded to receive AAF events, so she won't action on your questionable activities, no. Reg, of course, knows best though, so what he says, is the word of the Universe made manifest.

Cheers Mate, Yea I thought that she wouldn't care if you were not a nice person, but as you say Reginald knows best

6 hours ago, urbanoantigo said:

Wow ... it must be amazing working a project with a team and resources ?

Look at reginald, who knows any day there for Ivy version 26.0 we do not have a great team and parenting and with her doing virtual shows like the Gorillas and crowding stadiums with fans worldwide ???

I upload and work on simple mods for another site. Not here or Nexus nor Steam. A created website free from here and Nexus & Steam. Can't mention it on here because my friend who created the site, has been banned 4 times from Nexus and a couple of times from here. I would get banned as well if I mention him and I want to see how great Ivy will turn out. Soon, we'll be working on FO4 mods. But that's after much needed breaks from the mods we have been pumping out and the constant updating because Beth wants to keep updating CC every 3 weeks or so. We have RockRaven as a part of our team, AST321 and TriptheRift joining us on Discord. I will soon be converting ASTs Character Overhauls and putting them up on our site. He has had enough of the Hypocrisy on Nexus and will be pulling his mods out and moving them to ours.

@Latch77 Reginald said Oct 2019 is the deadline. I'm sure he made it a hard deadline to keep himself from adding more and more to her and not releasing what he has been doing for the past, 6 months now I think.

@ChicGeek I would have to agree what was already said. I would be able to spot you without hearing you while you are having a bad hair day. I tend to see natural beauty even on bad days. And I'm not saying it's all superficial, you have inner beauty as well. You may ask 'How can you tell?' The way you have treated Ivy as she has been developing, not to mention how you have developed along with her. You say that sometimes you don't know where you end and Ivy begins. When you have been working on something for a while, you tend to take pride in your work. A sense of care and dedication to what you have been doing. And with this, at times, can grow into a love at what you have created and cared about for so long.

Darlin' you love Ivy, that's why you can't tell when you end and she begins. You ARE Ivy in just about every sense of the term, that's why you hear her when you talk sometimes. You are very emotionally attached to her, and I'm sure, to Reginald as well. Because of his feelings for Ivy, his words that make Ivy come to life have struck deep inside you. That's my take on it, I may be wrong, but I don't think I'm wrong by much......if any.

From a new life long fan of your inner beauty, and the voice of Ivy from now until it's all over;

All of my love - Bad Wolf

Woahh... you're busy for 2 days and come back to find 2 pages of so much stuff to respond to it's just way too much.

Thanks EVERYONE for the kinds words. I can only hope to deserve it when Ivy is finally released, I already know that Chic does deserve them. :)

I'll try to give short answers to questions I saw. If I missed something, don't hesitate to ask again (and again) until you have the answer...

Excuse the typos, just had a 12 hour workday.

@urbanoantigo Covenant Peaceful Solution and the other one shouldn't be an issue.

Person of Interest was awesome. I binged it till the end.

Q: "Could you make a mod that allows the player to teleport whatever current set of power armor they are using"

A: I could but I won't. That outfit switcher mod looks like just what you're searching for though!

On 5/21/2019 at 4:13 AM, koaamz said:

hello, ive found ivy but the quest is bugged and won't start, where can i find the redeem voucher? 

Check the FAQ. 2nd post of this thread.

Q: Will Ivy be usable with Heather.

Yes, but no guarantees and no support with ANY extra mods other than the Mans Best Friend mod that allows you to travel together with Dogmeat and another companion.

Ivy fills the regular companion slot and that will always stay like that. A complete redesign (e.g. 3 months of work) would be needed to change this. Ivy is designed to be used together with Dogmeat, but she's best alone. Especially since features like HyperCombat will work far less with multiple companions (there will be less combat targets and she will get in the way of other companions, which will open up a whole new can of worms).

It seems that I can't stress this enough:

DON'T RUN IVY WITH OTHER COMPANIONS.

PERIOD. SHE'S NOT DESIGNED FOR IT.

PERIOD-FULLSTOP.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT -> DON'T USE IVY, BUT RUN WITH OTHER COMPANIONS.

16 hours ago, Latch77 said:

Any ETA for this masterpiece?

I'm pushing for an October release.

12 hours ago, JasonTodd1976 said:

Ivy only cares about how you as player treat her.

And then finally a Development Update

Unfortunately none at this time. Haven't been able to play or dev anything due to work-pressures. I'm currently starting the process of finding a new job as my current one is overworking me to the point of exhaustion so that'll take some time away from me. Getting (very) close to releasing a first build for @ChicGeek I'm really in the polishing phase at this point.

Work/Dev/Plan:

• Coming weeks: Finish Base ESM transfer to Chic for recording.
  • As Chic records base ESM changes, finish the Nuka DLC and other plugins.
  • Transfer those builds to Chic for recording as well.
  • (secret stuff)
  • Then internal testing happens once again, some lines will go back and forth between us as we tweak and both test.
  • (some more secret stuff)
  • External Testing: I will make a test build available for posters, a selection will be made at a later time (if not just publicly). Testers will be expected to put in MANY hours of testing. Testing schematics will be provided. THIS WILL BE A JOB. NOT JUST A FUN THING TO DO. This is why I will be selecting testers for this purpose, so as to not waste a lot of time with (mis)communication and expectation management (google it).
  • Beta (FULL) release of 2.0 happens here on LL.
  • (secret stuff)
  • (more secret stuf)
  • Full Release on this and perhaps other platforms.
2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Work/Dev/Plan:

• Coming weeks: Finish Base ESM transfer to Chic for recording.
  • As Chic records base ESM changes, finish the Nuka DLC and other plugins.
  • Transfer those builds to Chic for recording as well.
  • (secret stuff)
  • Then internal testing happens once again, some lines will go back and forth between us as we tweak and both test.
  • External Testing: I will make a test build available for posters, a selection will be made at a later time (if not just publicly). Testers will be expected to put in MANY hours of testing. Testing schematics will be provided. THIS WILL BE A JOB. NOT JUST A FUN THING TO DO. This is why I will be selecting testers for this purpose, so as to not waste a lot of time with (mis)communication and expectation management (google it).
  • Beta (FULL) release of 2.0 happens here on LL.
  • (secret stuff)
  • (more secret stuf)
  • Full Release on this and perhaps other platforms.

Reginald, You get a check mark/thumbs up from a professional project manager and QC test designer for this plan.

Point I'd like to make for all the folks waiting for the release:

Though I'm dying to get the new Ivy in game, I couldn't test if Reginald decided to include me, as I know that I can't commit large blocks of time in a specific time period to play testing.  I hope others will be honest with themselves (and Reginald) before asking and/or committing to test.  He's making it clear he doesn't just need people who want "early access", but people who will put in the hours/days required and document the testing very clearly and honestly.  It's not a multiplayer game where simply having a bunch of people playing actually helps test.  People will have to be dedicated and follow instructions on both what to test and how to report back. 

3 minutes ago, graymare said:

Reginald, You get a check mark/thumbs up from a professional project manager and QC test designer for this plan.

Point I'd like to make for all the folks waiting for the release:

Though I'm dying to get the new Ivy in game, I couldn't test if Reginald decided to include me, as I know that I can't commit large blocks of time in a specific time period to play testing.  I hope others will be honest with themselves (and Reginald) before asking and/or committing to test.  He's making it clear he doesn't just need people who want "early access", but people who will put in the hours/days required and document the testing very clearly and honestly.  It's not a multiplayer game where simply having a bunch of people playing actually helps test.  People will have to be dedicated and follow instructions on both what to test and how to report back. 

Exactly this. And testing is hard. It's not like 'playing' at all. It often means > saving at a point, then playing out all the branches according to a testing plan. e.g. 'good', 'neutral', 'evil' responses, etc..etc.. there's really going to be quite some stuff to tackle there and testing might even be split apart for different areas per tester. (e.g. One tester will be asked to do the entire BOS line, another might be asked to follow the Institute lines, etc..etc..)

19 hours ago, ChicGeek said:

Another reason Reg is a mother fucking badass.

he built Ivy with his bare hands, man. Just brut determination paired with the community here- 

no team needed ?

Agreed. It's people like Reginald that amaze me about the modding scene; there are people out there with such talent who pour themselves into these projects for all to enjoy, then go a step farther with the painful process of supporting them (AFT). Being their hobby or not, I do and will always marvel at that, never taking it for granted.

On 5/21/2019 at 6:30 AM, ChicGeek said:

The deeper I go into Ivy’s psyche, the more difficult it becomes to know where I stop and Ivy begins ? I assure you that is a testament to Reginald’s incredible talent and not my own ?

Just don't cut yourself short, Chic, you've breathed life into Ivy like no other possibly could - Not Reginald, not anyone else; all you

Can you imagine if Bethesda attempted something like this? (LOL... wow) First, they couldn't do it a mere percentile as well as Reginald has, requiring a more talented guy like him to make a mod to un-fuck it. Then their "professional voice actress" would fuck it up even more because she's not you voicing Ivy... but hey... She'd have... "experience?" ? pfft.

Sorry to gush, I'm just excited for what is and what's to come, like everyone else ?

9 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

Woahh... you're busy for 2 days and come back to find 2 pages of so much stuff to respond to it's just way too much....

I was already getting anxious here with two days without your news, almost worried

We were unhappy with the detailed daily reports, it became an almost daily read here in the forum.

I loved the suspense of the secret parts of planning

2 hours ago, Reginald_001 said:

If you ever want to impress Ivy, make sure to take her to see this movie:

Further proof that Ivy is ny kind of girl! Not that I needed any. I love these cheese ball movies (Yes, I've seen this one too)

Since She's Releasing in OCT I'll be sure to take to the Starlight for a Creature Feature Hosted by Elvira

Been working on songs 4 and 5 for the WIVS 'OST'. About to start another couple of hours of play-testing various aspects and quest interactions, still no major issues so far and it's all looking very good. I will soon make a complete writeup to do some proper expectation management for what people can expect from Ivy and what they can't. I'll likely do it in the FAQ so I can point people to that if there are any recurring questions.

Small rant:

Also, I've been dodging some trolls following me around the forums here. Don't ever be discouraged by haters or assholes. They have no life and act out of pure spite, jealousy and because they are such little people in general... no self esteem.. no self worth.. only narcissism grown from self hatred.. To anyone wondering if they can pull that sort of shit with me.. don't bother. I was trolling on trollkingdom.com, invading Klu Klux Klan sites with troll armies before 4chan was a thing.. when we were all still on fucking dialup. I've seen it all and I eat trolls for breakfast, with a smile on my face. I have a small heart, but my skin is a tough as fucking Kevlar.. I *am* Ivy so just make a few guesses as to what will shock and bait me (or not).. :)