1 hour ago, Verasmile2 said:

I have just installed this patch, and placing it under your patch for the Behemoths MO2 says that your patch becomes useless, as this one replaces all the files.

Is this good? Or I should place this patch above your patch?

Delete the Behemoth file I uploaded. I've deleted it from downloads anyway now.

3 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

I also wrote about this to the Autor this mod Since all the Ulbreth pathes Create a problem AAF and craches to the desktop I dont use Creature animations

Okay, maybe something to do with morphs relating to those bodies.

2 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

Well, everything was installed correctly, the same way it was a week ago, when I installed the first 1.2 FOMOD (which gave no issues), and it hangs at 30% now, with NO other changes to the setup.  If I remove the two DLC5 xmls that you edited, everything loads just peachy.  It could very well be a problem on my side, but given that swapping out your mod for a newer version was the only change, and eliminating the two files you edited fixed it, I highly doubt it.

If you have some patches that are referencing the old weight bench names then it'll cause problems because the patch is looking for names that don't exist. By itself, my mod causes no issues and I know because I run my game with no errors and I just have my mod alone. Halstrom's Themes is fine, I've checked it, so it must be another patch you have. I don't know what patches have updated for my mod recently, I stay away from that and simply focus on my own things, so it's up to you to determine what mod you have installed is interfering and let the author know about the problem but I can tell you now that using my mod alone causes no problems.

2 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

If you have some patches that are referencing the old weight bench names then it'll cause problems because the patch is looking for names that don't exist. By itself, my mod causes no issues and I know because I run my game with no errors and I just have my mod alone. Halstrom's Themes is fine, I've checked it, so it must be another patch you have. I don't know what patches have updated for my mod recently, I stay away from that and simply focus on my own things, so it's up to you to determine what mod you have installed is interfering and let the author know about the problem but I can tell you now that using my mod alone causes no problems.

As you said, just this and themes installed on a stripped down AAF profile works just fine.  Pretty sure this will fix when the patches update.  It just means I can't use the weightbench anims until they do is all, mores the pity.

Right now, I am just going to enjoy the hell out of the rest of your fine animations because everything else is most excellent.  Really outstanding work, this.

2 hours ago, Thndrwlkr said:

As you said, just this and themes installed on a stripped down AAF profile works just fine.  Pretty sure this will fix when the patches update.  It just means I can't use the weightbench anims until they do is all, mores the pity.

Right now, I am just going to enjoy the hell out of the rest of your fine animations because everything else is most excellent.  Really outstanding work, this.

Sure thing, that's only like five animations anyway. Good luck getting them working in the future.

5 hours ago, justforcensor said:

thanks a lot, especially for mr. handy animation!)
do you have intention to make gangbang animations for some small creatures that always came in pack, like molerats, bloadflyes, roaches etc?

Thanks, and I don't think I'll be doing gangbang creature stuff. I like to keep things grounded for the most part. I actually put a lot of thought into why some creatures could be an option in the first place. Maybe insects have some kinda parasitical impregnation scenario going on but I see no mention of things in the lore. The only other creature I'm working on is a Mirelurk King and I could see them attempting something depending on certain conditions like a woman gets covered in mirelurk pheromones or something.

Maybe in the future that'll change but for now I still have a lot of other things to finish.

9 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Sure thing, that's only like five animations anyway. Good luck getting them working in the future.

Thanks, and I don't think I'll be doing gangbang creature stuff. I like to keep things grounded for the most part. I actually put a lot of thought into why some creatures could be an option in the first place. Maybe insects have some kinda parasitical impregnation scenario going on but I see no mention of things in the lore. The only other creature I'm working on is a Mirelurk King and I could see them attempting something depending on certain conditions like a woman gets covered in mirelurk pheromones or something.

Maybe in the future that'll change but for now I still have a lot of other things to finish.

thanks for reply. pheromones idea may be a cool feature...like wearing some animal scent  attract some creature and scare the others for limited time...

I've noticed in the most recent update that now animations for furniture pop up when you aren't using furniture. These animations include something about a FM-Crane, FM Fed couch 01, and 02. These animations seem to show up no matter what 'partner' you choose.

Edit: Actually never mind. For some reason the newest AAF had done that. Maybe the tags were reset or something. My bad.

2 hours ago, justforcensor said:

thanks for reply. pheromones idea may be a cool feature...like wearing some animal scent  attract some creature and scare the others for limited time...

I did think about mirelurks for that. They seem to operate with an ant-like hierarchy with drones which are mostly female, warriors which are mostly male, queens etc. Made sense too, since mirelurk queens look like huge versions of regular mirelurk drones. Then there's the fact that they're based of aquatic creatures too, like crabs and lobsters. When those want to reproduce they emit pheromones and even do a little mating dance, so my line of thought was that the scenario would be like regular drones would be ready to mate, if there's no queen around, you kill it and get covered in invisible mirelurk pheromones which attracts a mirelurk king if he's nearby or something like that, then bam.

I don't really have time to mod something like that into the game though, too busy animating!

Hi there, Im having a problem:

If i try i use the coach animation it is clasified under "ground to Nora" and of course it plays where ever shes standing, i have the latest version and patched with the one to bang them all, still the same thing...

Anyone knows how to fix it?
Thanks

9 hours ago, KennedyMadeIt said:

Why are needed xml changes not being contributed to individual animations projects like this one? Having nearly all animation packs depend on a single patch is a terrible model. The entire AAF mod scene becomes stagnant and confused while everyone waits for the patch to be updated. There are even patches for the patch. What a mess.

What patch are you talking about?

2 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Hi there, Im having a problem:

If i try i use the coach animation it is clasified under "ground to Nora" and of course it plays where ever shes standing, i have the latest version and patched with the one to bang them all, still the same thing...

Anyone knows how to fix it?
Thanks

I'd check one of your patches, it's probably messed with the positiondata and taken the furniture out of the position.

Here's an example of what it should look like:

<position id="SC-FM-Human-Couch02-01Tease" location ="Couches"/>

What patch are you talking about?

I'd check one of your patches, it's probably messed with the positiondata and taken the furniture out of the position.

Here's an example of what it should look like:

Thanks,
That's way to advanced for my knowledge, i dont even know where to look or what to use, is it enough to remove patches and reinstall your mod?

I removed every mod, reinstalled only looksmenu, mcm, aaf, the last theme AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200512.0 and SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.2, with the same result, so im reinstalling F04 to make sure nothing left and with a fresh game try again, that's easy for me cause it was already a new game ;) plus my goal is to learn and get the best modded game, not really play the game.

Update:

Nope, same result, and now every couch animation is in ground menu.

looksmenu
mcm
aaf
AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200512.0
SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.2
AAF Creature patch

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O6bSOjb8MbCLcy6HYFRVNPCkr350ICpn-xuT7FxzlqI/edit?usp=sharing

18 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Thanks,
That's way to advanced for my knowledge, i dont even know where to look or what to use, is it enough to remove patches and reinstall your mod?

I removed every mod, reinstalled only looksmenu, mcm, aaf, the last theme AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200512.0 and SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.2, with the same result, so im reinstalling F04 to make sure nothing left and with a fresh game try again, that's easy for me cause it was already a new game ;) plus my goal is to learn and get the best modded game, not really play the game.

Update:

Nope, same result, and now every couch animation is in ground menu.

looksmenu
mcm
aaf
AAF_VanillaKinkyCreatureAnimations_Themes_V200512.0
SavageCabbages Animation Pack V1.2
AAF Creature patch

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O6bSOjb8MbCLcy6HYFRVNPCkr350ICpn-xuT7FxzlqI/edit?usp=sharing

Hey, best way to figure it out will be simple trial and error. in this case i'd disable or uninstall Themes, because that seems to be the only other AAF mod you have and try to manually start a couch animation, then reinstall/re-enable themes and see if you get the problem again.

The creature patch itself doesn't affect any XMLs, just adds meshes for creatures to use.

2 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Эй, лучший способ понять это будет простой метод проб и ошибок. в этом случае я бы отключил или удалил Темы, потому что это, кажется, единственный другой мод AAF, который у вас есть, и попытался вручную запустить анимацию дивана, затем переустановить / повторно включить темы и посмотреть, не возникнет ли проблема снова.

Сам патч существа не влияет на XML, он просто добавляет сетки для использования существами.

Creatures patch does not work there is no erection for creatures  There is a recession only when adding a conflicting Ulbret patch That is you need two Ulbret patch for everything to work Some kind of nonsense  !!!

5 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

Hey, best way to figure it out will be simple trial and error. in this case i'd disable or uninstall Themes, because that seems to be the only other AAF mod you have and try to manually start a couch animation, then reinstall/re-enable themes and see if you get the problem again.

The creature patch itself doesn't affect any XMLs, just adds meshes for creatures to use.

Done!

I'd Replaced 36 xml from the last version for 71 from a version previus to 1.1.7, i cant say wich version cause i took them from a previus working game

? I didn't change esp, so i hope the new stuff works as well, weird, thanks for your comments, hope this helps, maybe is NMM that didn't make the full installation.

Hi, I have a problem.

Animations for robots such as Codsworth or other robots don't update character position after changing stage in AAF.

Female character changes position but robots remain in the same position of the selected animation at the start.

Anyone can help??

And thanks to  SavageCabbage for making such wonderful animations..?

Edit: Seems like the Problem has already been spotted. Hope to get fixed soon.. ?

On 5/17/2020 at 3:55 AM, SavageCabbage said:

They seem to operate with an ant-like hierarchy with drones which are mostly female, warriors which are mostly male, queens etc. Made sense too, since mirelurk queens look like huge versions of regular mirelurk drones. Then there's the fact that they're based of aquatic creatures too, like crabs and lobsters. When those want to reproduce they emit pheromones and even do a little mating dance, so my line of thought was that the scenario would be like regular drones would be ready to mate, if there's no queen around, you kill it and get covered in invisible mirelurk pheromones which attracts a mirelurk king if he's nearby or something like that, then bam.

I don't really have time to mod something like that into the game though, too busy animating!

I never thought of it this way but the way you put it makes a lot of sense. Mirelurks also seem to be the only creature type with such full-fledged social hierarchy. Others are rather go-it-alone types like Deathclaws or simply small groups like Stingwings.

You wouldn't need to mod any of that in, either. Lore is mostly there to explain things, but need not be shown.

Does this mean that you'd need scientific lore justification before you'd ever consider doing any creature type, tho? I can respect that.

On a side note, what is your own spec for BodyTalk penis size in BodySlide? I noticed that 100% sized penises often clip through lips during blowjobs, so the ideal size has to be slightly smaller than that~~I think~

18 hours ago, Gamaramdi said:

Done!

I'd Replaced 36 xml from the last version for 71 from a version previus to 1.1.7, i cant say wich version cause i took them from a previus working game

? I didn't change esp, so i hope the new stuff works as well, weird, thanks for your comments, hope this helps, maybe is NMM that didn't make the full installation.

Okay, glad it's alright. NMM's never given me huge issues but people recommend MO2 and Vortex because they're supported now whereas NMM is more open source now.

22 hours ago, serhiodrubuzan said:

Creatures patch does not work there is no erection for creatures  There is a recession only when adding a conflicting Ulbret patch That is you need two Ulbret patch for everything to work Some kind of nonsense  !!!

You only need Ulfberth's Creature Patch for creatures, nothing else. I'll correspond with him and see if there's any particular issues though.

8 hours ago, Edzio said:

Hi, I have a problem.

Animations for robots such as Codsworth or other robots don't update character position after changing stage in AAF.

Female character changes position but robots remain in the same position of the selected animation at the start.

Anyone can help??

And thanks to  SavageCabbage for making such wonderful animations..?

Edit: Seems like the Problem has already been spotted. Hope to get fixed soon.. ?

Yeah, I think it might be like stepping on land mines attempting to fix it, it'd probably break something else. For now I'm afraid you'll just have to stop/start to view them, sadly.

2 hours ago, Vel W said:

I never thought of it this way but the way you put it makes a lot of sense. Mirelurks also seem to be the only creature type with such full-fledged social hierarchy. Others are rather go-it-alone types like Deathclaws or simply small groups like Stingwings.

You wouldn't need to mod any of that in, either. Lore is mostly there to explain things, but need not be shown.

Does this mean that you'd need scientific lore justification before you'd ever consider doing any creature type, tho? I can respect that.

On a side note, what is your own spec for BodyTalk penis size in BodySlide? I noticed that 100% sized penises often clip through lips during blowjobs, so the ideal size has to be slightly smaller than that~~I think~

I definitely don't like to step on the lore. My line of thought is that the mutated humans are still technically humans, with ferals operating at the most base instincts for survival, that includes the need to reproduce and even in real life the body prioritises reproduction over any other function including repairing injuries.

Super Mutants in both FO1&2 have both had relations with humans (there's a prisoner in Mariposa that is implied to be in love with a super mutant guard and there's Francis in Broken Hills who can make the player his gimp if they lose to him at arm wrestling). Behemoths are just heavily mutated humans.

Deathclaws would only work for me if they were the FO2 talking variety but I know they don't exist in FO4 so that's not something I'd do. I see them as territorial predators that'd kill and eat you before anything else. Same for other predators like Radscorpions and Yao Guai's, as well as feral dogs and wolves.

I think I said earlier that insectoid ones are a maybe, with some parasite impregnation scenario if it works but I think generally they operate like other predators.

Might do aliens with some kinda telekinesis style effect where they're paralyzing the player and just kinda doing it using psychic powers.

For the mouth clipping, it's just the expression for the open mouth doesn't open it fully, I need to experiment with MFG Morphs to find the best values for those animations. Would be cool if there was a way to force lips open with objects. Maybe in the future.

Super Mutants in both FO1&2 have both had relations with humans (there's a prisoner in Mariposa that is implied to be in love with a super mutant guard and there's Francis in Broken Hills who can make the player his gimp if they lose to him at arm wrestling). Behemoths are just heavily mutated humans.

Someone who remembers the holy, hardcore old Fallout lore! I salute you. ?️

I always wanted to see a remaster of FO2 and all its hot stuffs in the FO4 engine. Bethesda is a bit too politically correct these days to do that (Though I approve of their aiming for diversity in FO4 and FO76). Did Bethesda really state that "Super Mutants have no sexual organs"?  That contradicts the old lore on so many levels. So we'll prolly have to wait for modders to take up the mantle (again).

Deathclaws would only work for me if they were the FO2 talking variety but I know they don't exist in FO4 so that's not something I'd do. I see them as territorial predators that'd kill and eat you before anything else. Same for other predators like Radscorpions and Yao Guai's, as well as feral dogs and wolves.

Agreed on most of this except the Radscorpion part. I am a bit biased, though, because I am a "forms over facts" kind of guy (even though I am a programmer). If someone (Creature Pack, Gray User) shows me that it works like this, then I am convinced. I'd gladly put science aside for a moment. Because that form, mate, is artfully creative in an alien way. 

But I get that a thinker like you would require more convincing than that.

10 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

I think I said earlier that insectoid ones are a maybe, with some parasite impregnation scenario if it works but I think generally they operate like other predators.

Might do aliens with some kinda telekinesis style effect where they're paralyzing the player and just kinda doing it using psychic powers.

Parasite impregnation, I'm on board with.

Aliens, as in, the Zetans / little-green-men, correct? I don't think it was ever confirmed in lore that they know psychic powers but the Nullifier was likely invented by them, so this would make sense, too (if one knows how to defy psychics, then one most certainly has to know psychics). 

10 hours ago, SavageCabbage said:

For the mouth clipping, it's just the expression for the open mouth doesn't open it fully, I need to experiment with MFG Morphs to find the best values for those animations. Would be cool if there was a way to force lips open with objects. Maybe in the future.

Well, no pressure, mate. You're the chef. You cook what you like. I'm just a glutton (tho a skinny dude), here to enjoy the dishes.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:06 AM, galgat said:

Great stuff, you are definitely one of my favorite animator's as you don't pick and choose what you will animate, you do them all,  Love it, Thank You!

You're welcome.

1 hour ago, Obamaisded said:

Does anyone know how to fix the dog penis being sheathed and normal penises being erect one second and being unerect the next? I have followed the up to date guide for LL mods

I've noticed this sometimes, I'll have a look at the weekend to see if I can pinpoint the issue.

@SavageCabbage

This is by no means a complaint, but more an *information* post.

When I install 1.2 my AAF wizard no longer works. The AAF console loads up fine, but not the wizard. I didn't experience this issue with 1.1, and if I switch 1.2 out for 1.1, the wizard works fine again, and I can select actors and animations to play. 1.2 animations play fine. As do animations from the other mods I have installed. Everything works as normal, except I'm unable to manually start animations or use pose mods without the wizard.

Again, NOT a complaint. I'm thankful that all my animation mods work when they really matter ??

It's likely the combination of mods I'm using conflicting with yours or vice-versa (lack of update, etc). But I at least wanted to inform you of the *issue(?)*.

Not a big deal, as I'm pretty sure everything will come back together when others update their mods, but wanted to inform you nonetheless.

Thanks for the GREAT animations :)

Trykz

Hello Mr. Cabbage. Thank you again for your super hard work.

I just did a fresh reinstall of Fallout 4, and everything from your animation pack is working now after some running around, EXCEPT behemoth. Using the creature patch you provided a link for (Mr. Ulfreath's), the behemoth stays flaccid. I tried uninstalling that patch and reverting to your Behemoth file (the one you removed from downloads), but same problem.

Any ideas? Please help!