FO4 Character Animation Rigs

On 1/2/2019 at 4:33 AM, sikamikanico78 said:

seems by ghouls and mutants are perma flacid in the game.. do i need to copy somewere the animation rigs folder as a player or i only need the other folder?

Ghouls are a known issue with AAF.  With Supermutants, follow the installation instructions of whatever mod you're using.

51 minutes ago, kroganforce said:

Hi. someone could tell me because with the animations of savagecabbage are not erect? 

Follow that mod's installation instructions (or ask in that mod's thread)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/30/2018 at 7:08 PM, Krazyone said:

The original isn't made by me, I just altered the names around to make Feral Ghouls have permanent boners.

My altered version, flaccid is erect, erect is flaccid. Feral Ghouls will have permanent boners... AAF Leito_FO4_Rigs_v1.1 KP permanent boners

I take no credit for this, as its just a name change to fix a problem that I cannot fix at the moment.

If the mod author does not like me posting his stuff, with a tweak. I will take it down, its just a hot fix for a problem that I can't fix...

Hey, 

I just tried your solution. It works. Feral ghouls are finally having their~vital organs~functional.

Thanks for sharing. I do hope more people know this one, though.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:06 PM, KatsuragiYoshiro said:

Hey, does anybody knows how to fix the rig for supermutant so it's not flaccid? i download the perm boners for Feral Ghouls it work but in exchange disable the rig for supermutant.

I know it should be a given but I just got back from a long break and had limited knowledge of the project before it got released but installing 'Zex Skeleton' fixed this for me and now they have erect schlong when playing animations. Still don't know how to hide their perma boners after I'm done with animations.

On 5/9/2019 at 5:36 AM, masterkid311 said:

I know it should be a given but I just got back from a long break and had limited knowledge of the project before it got released but installing 'Zex Skeleton' fixed this for me and now they have erect schlong when playing animations. Still don't know how to hide their perma boners after I'm done with animations.

All right, will try. thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so in earlier posts ive noticed Leito saying this is only for mod creators but after coming back to fallout 4 in about 1 year im using the "aaf-centralized-link-repository-list" forum and for mutated lust it says this is a requirement, so from what Leito said im assuming that forum post is wrong?

18 hours ago, gizmo1206 said:

so in earlier posts ive noticed Leito saying this is only for mod creators but after coming back to fallout 4 in about 1 year im using the "aaf-centralized-link-repository-list" forum and for mutated lust it says this is a requirement, so from what Leito said im assuming that forum post is wrong?

Yeah, this page and the "Mutated Lust" page are two of the most confusing pages on this site. Also FO4_creature_assets file linked above installs a supermutant skeleton which totally breaks the SuperMutants in general causing them to freeze in place when they die. Declaring something is a "required resource" on one page then calling it "for modders only" on another... And judging from the plethora of confused queries in this thread, pretty everybody who checks this page only comes away confused.  I'm not bashing the modders who created these. But the "installation guide" is a confusing outdated mess.  It's too bad because in many ways some of these mods are even better than the Skyrim Sexlab mods in their functionality.

31 minutes ago, dapood said:

Yeah, this page and the "Mutated Lust" page are two of the most confusing pages on this site. Also FO4_creature_assets file linked above installs a supermutant skeleton which totally breaks the SuperMutants in general causing them to freeze in place when they die. Declaring something is a "required resource" on one page then calling it "for modders only" on another... And judging from the plethora of confused queries in this thread, pretty everybody who checks this page only comes away confused.  I'm not bashing the modders who created these. But the "installation guide" is a confusing outdated mess.  It's too bad because in many ways some of these mods are even better than the Skyrim Sexlab mods in their functionality.

well its not the mutated lust page its a pinned topic that says that. Heres the text in question " Requires Creatures Penises by ZarthonTheVanquished  and FO4 Character Animation Rigs by Leito86  and all the requirements of these mods. "

were the mutated lust download page itself has only AAF as its requirement

Not a problem anymore it is deleted.

Was working on something new and trying to help out. something that would in the end help resolve these issues, but can't make it perfect right away, out of the box.  People complain about sources, and info and assistance and such, then complain about someone that is trying to help but made a mistake (considering I don't have it installed yet on my rig.. understandable. I was going on old info and resources)

Perhaps when it is perfect.. I will transfer it over and people can use it. Then I only need to update the info as it changes. Much easier to do. I have never had so many issues  (including for AAF)  Nothing so nick picked and complained about.  Not pointing out people here but in general. PMs, post etc. The limited time I had to research and develop it.. was being taken over by fielding issues over what was posted already. Not the fault of those posting it.. just an issue and resulted in me literally grinding to a halt on days I wanted to work on this and had limited time to do so.

@dapood That "guide"  was a links repository, not a guide. no instructions were given. Also it was less than a week old and I was trying to gather up the info needed through though the various pages and resources which is a very difficult process as well as build my own AAF (complete system) and deal with RL (which recently kicked me in my ass)  So it wasn't "outdated" I was miss informed ... (using some of the very same resources .. and others that users have)

19 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Not a problem anymore it is deleted.

Was working on something new and trying to help out. something that would in the end help resolve these issues, but can't make it perfect right away, out of the box.  People complain about sources, and info and assistance and such, then complain about someone that is trying to help but made a mistake (considering I don't have it installed yet on my rig.. understandable. I was going on old info and resources)

Perhaps when it is perfect.. I will transfer it over and people can use it. Then I only need to update the info as it changes. Much easier to do. I have never had so many issues  (including for AAF)  Nothing so nick picked and complained about.  Not pointing out people here but in general. PMs, post etc. The limited time I had to research and develop it.. was being taken over by fielding issues over what was posted already. Not the fault of those posting it.. just an issue and resulted in me literally grinding to a halt on days I wanted to work on this and had limited time to do so.

@dapood That "guide"  was a links repository, not a guide. no instructions were given. Also it was less than a week old and I was trying to gather up the info needed through though the various pages and resources which is a very difficult process as well as build my own AAF (complete system) and deal with RL (which recently kicked me in my ass)  So it wasn't "outdated" I was miss informed ... (using some of the very same resources .. and others that users have)

I have been thinking about my post and how it might hurt the feelings of people who have put in a lot of work. I sincerely apologize!  All this stuff is WIP, and everybody has a different mix of mods and load orders. My bad.  Maybe I should be posting questions instead of bitching.  @RitualClarity put a ton of work into that guide and I should not be criticizing.

OK, since some folks (included myself) got the "SuperMutants freeze when they die" issues, here's what I realised: FO4 CreatureGameAssets' Skeleton conflicts with "Realistic Death Physics". After disabeling  Realistic Death Physics the Mutants drop dead like supposed :)

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I don't have Realistic Death Physics, or anything that that should be affecting physics to begin with, so it's still a problem on my end

Now I'm stuck with a problem of Supermutants having broken hitboxes, even after removing the rig mod and CreatureGameAssets, even after starting a new save, it's becoming difficult to play the game normally

EDIT: Fixed with a computer reset, going to see what happens if I reinstall the mods and try again

EDIT2: Nevermind, still very broken before I even got the chance to install the mods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2019 at 1:15 AM, Sumskittles said:

Where you do you put the Rig files exactly? they arent contained in any folder in their zip. do you let the mod manager install them? are they even needed?

Nevermind figured it out from the other upload that makes perma boners.

where do you put the files??

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 12:15 PM, Sumskittles said:

Where you do you put the Rig files exactly? they arent contained in any folder in their zip. do you let the mod manager install them? are they even needed?

Nevermind figured it out from the other upload that makes perma boners.

So where did you placed them?

• 4 weeks later...