Is LL very slow recently or is it just me?

Nazzzgul666

This is since a couple of days that it takes up to a minute to load any page or save my posts, i suspect my provider (O2/Telefonicà) but before i start yelling at them i'd rather be sure because LL is the only site from my daily visits that is affected. On the other hand a blog i read daily wasn't avaivable at all from that network, while it was fine for everybody else, so... 

Ever since the update a couple days ago some things have been not working quite right around the site, I've noticed:

• Site loads slowly.
  • New Emoticons don't always work and sometimes break after the fact.
  • Browser shows phantom 'sounds' playing.
  • Some people can't give Thumbs Up.

There could be more issues...

19 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hopefully Ashal can fix it.

When displaying the login window and LoversLab profile configuration settings, the Facebook and Twitter fields are displayed twice:

Spoiler

LL_sign-in_issue.thumb.JPG.db2322cbc9ad88b6fc9c9f6ed4e6112e.JPGLL_settings_showing_twice.thumb.JPG.2e1ede1747e11ccedbeeee7f5ef15552.JPG

The number of views in some threads are set to zero while they have been viewed multiple times and this seems to be the case after a user posts a new comment in a topic, as shown below:

Spoiler

LL_forum_views_issues.thumb.JPG.14ceb9822bf5228eb35be29050b54ef0.JPG

Archived