Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

3 hours ago, Thornagar said:

I can not get the ancle chains too work properly they are just static without movement. Am I missing something? Also these two things did not work properly in bodyslider

Capture.PNG

That first one has been like that on the previous version of DD. Way overdue to get it fixed.

The second, I had the issue based on what I selected in Blodyslide for that item. Onegave the error, the other didn't. Seems to have been fixed in the latest files.

An odd issue im running into, non crash related thankfully, but still very annoying to have.

The "Self Bondage" event, AND the Cursed traps, arent using items from my inventory, i have the toggle to use my own stuff turned on.

I have a full Red Ebonite set on hand too, most of which is unequipped, and its equipping stuff my character has never obtained before. The self bondage event just equipped the 5 key slave chastity device, which i had on me once, 10+ hours ago in my save.

Ive reset the mod, shut it down etc, and its still happening, did i miss something? :(

5 hours ago, Thornagar said:

I can not get the ancle chains too work properly they are just static without movement. Am I missing something? Also these two things did not work properly in bodyslider

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

That first one has been like that on the previous version of DD. Way overdue to get it fixed.

The second, I had the issue based on what I selected in Blodyslide for that item. Onegave the error, the other didn't. Seems to have been fixed in the latest files.

That first one is from zaz, DD doesn't have anything named 'BreastRopeExtreme. I'm not responsible for keeping the ZAZ bodyslides updated. You can delete it or ignore it, as I recall it was an incomplete project and not used by ZAZ. I had a patch in the troubleshooting post, which I think fixes it. Been a good few years since I looked at the patch since most of it has been incorporated already. It will be taken down with the next DCL update.

image.png.767087c439dd238d3d7fa69e7ead3000.png

The Khajiit chains can also be ignored, they are a duplicate. If you use 3BA, get the bodyslides from the beta section in the troubleshooting post. It has been fixed.

Ankle chains require HDT SMP to work. Given the mess around the SE/AE updates, it's likely your HDT SMP is not working.

Check your game version by right clicking on skyrimse.exe select properties, and go to details. Note the version there.

If it's 1.6.xxx, you are on the AE update. Currently, the only HDT SMP working with AE is Faster HDT SMP.

If it's 1.5.xx, you are on SE still. Make sure HDT SMP is installed and working. You check your skse64.log and hdtsmp64.log in your my docs folder. Don't mix up skse64 with skee64.

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log
\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\hdtSMP64.log

1 hour ago, Dante551 said:

An odd issue im running into, non crash related thankfully, but still very annoying to have.

The "Self Bondage" event, AND the Cursed traps, arent using items from my inventory, i have the toggle to use my own stuff turned on.

I have a full Red Ebonite set on hand too, most of which is unequipped, and its equipping stuff my character has never obtained before. The self bondage event just equipped the 5 key slave chastity device, which i had on me once, 10+ hours ago in my save.

Ive reset the mod, shut it down etc, and its still happening, did i miss something? :(

It's looking for an exact match, iirc. So if you have a "Black Ebonite Armbinder" and it's looking for "Red Ebonite Armbinder" you're going to get another.

There is no fix or workaround.

For more generic items, there is an issue when full bondage sets when they are equipped where you can get duplicates.

Try the beta in the troubleshooting post and see if that fixes it for you. A new game is not required.

If it doesn't, then post a bug report in the dev thread along with a papyrus log.

22 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That first one is from zaz, DD doesn't have anything named 'BreastRopeExtreme. I'm not responsible for keeping the ZAZ bodyslides updated. You can delete it or ignore it, as I recall it was an incomplete project and not used by ZAZ. I had a patch in the troubleshooting post, which I think fixes it. Been a good few years since I looked at the patch since most of it has been incorporated already. It will be taken down with the next DCL update.

Cheers for clarifying. I always assumed it was a DD thing as I have never run ZAZ without DD/DCL.

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's looking for an exact match, iirc. So if you have a "Black Ebonite Armbinder" and it's looking for "Red Ebonite Armbinder" you're going to get another.

There is no fix or workaround.

For more generic items, there is an issue when full bondage sets when they are equipped where you can get duplicates.

Try the beta in the troubleshooting post and see if that fixes it for you. A new game is not required.

If it doesn't, then post a bug report in the dev thread along with a papyrus log.

To be clear, if im reading this correctly.

If the event trys to snag a black ebonite armbinder, and all i have in my inventory are red ebonite(Which is the case), its going to equip a black one?

and that doesnt clear up why im having items i havent had in my inventory for hours, equipped, during self bondage events, those always use what you are carrying, correct?

ill see about posting a papyrus log the next time it happens, if it happens.

i did update to the beta right after posting my question, so it may be fixed already.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

image.png.767087c439dd238d3d7fa69e7ead3000.png

The Khajiit chains can also be ignored, they are a duplicate. If you use 3BA, get the bodyslides from the beta section in the troubleshooting post. It has been fixed.

Ankle chains require HDT SMP to work. Given the mess around the SE/AE updates, it's likely your HDT SMP is not working.

Check your game version by right clicking on skyrimse.exe select properties, and go to details. Note the version there.

If it's 1.6.xxx, you are on the AE update. Currently, the only HDT SMP working with AE is Faster HDT SMP.

If it's 1.5.xx, you are on SE still. Make sure HDT SMP is installed and working. You check your skse64.log and hdtsmp64.log in your my docs folder. Don't mix up skse64 with skee64.

\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\skse64.log
\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE\hdtSMP64.log

Faster HDT SMP gave a slight improvement XD They are no longer static, though the two end are still not connected too each other XD

1 hour ago, Thornagar said:

Faster HDT SMP gave a slight improvement XD They are no longer static, though the two end are still not connected too each other XD

Now save, exit the game completely, and then load the game and save.

That's a known issue, I've got no way to fix it other than that workaround.

Ankle chains is the only one that works with btw, other chains still won't connect, or connect poorly due to SMP limitations. As long as they're moving, that's the best I can do.

If the event trys to snag a black ebonite armbinder, and all i have in my inventory are red ebonite(Which is the case), its going to equip a black one?

Yes.

and that doesnt clear up why im having items i havent had in my inventory for hours, equipped, during self bondage events, those always use what you are carrying, correct?

If you've got an exact match in your inventory, it should use it. but i suspect the bug with full sets may play in here, and you'll end up with duplicates. if that's the case, then hopefully it  will be fixed with the beta.

Yes.

Gotcha! Thats good to know, thank you ^^

If you've got an exact match in your inventory, it should use it. but i suspect the bug with full sets may play in here, and you'll end up with duplicates. if that's the case, then hopefully it  will be fixed with the beta.

well, not fixed with the beta.

Despite not having anything but red ebonite items in my inventory, my character decided to equip a time locked chastity device, and two plugs. ive never had the time locked chastity device on me, and it didnt use the two plugs i had on me either.

and i wont lie if thats functioning as intended the text block that appears during the self bondage event is very misleading.

Im going to post a bug report, cause its certainly not working as intended >.>

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

end up with duplicates. if that's the case, then hopefully it  will be fixed with the beta.

Duplicates are made by progressive bondage procedure what is inside DCL dcur_library.psc - DD 5.2 beta removes only bugged rendered devices duplicates. @Dante551 later i will explore self bondage procedure and will report how exactly it works in DCL 9.0. Also there is two self-bondage events - standard and caused by toxic gas. Both work different as i think. My tests in game seems discover that this event trigger only when you have enough restraints in inventory and equips all or random count what is define in MCM self-bondage section. And it's does not use set just found all items in inventory and equip. But later i will say more clear by exploring scripts.

Edited by Elsidia
3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Duplicates are made by progressive bondage procedure what is inside DCL dcur_library.psc - DD 5.2 beta removes only bugged rendered devices duplicates. @Dante551 later i will explore self bondage procedure and will report how exactly it works in DCL 9.0. Also there is two self-bondage events - standard and caused by toxic gas. Both work different as i think.

Right, im not getting duplicates thankfully!

im talking about the standard self bondage event for this one, to clarify, the trap i know works differently, but the standard one never just equipped new items, or items i had left in storage 10 hours ago, it used what i had on hand, which is why im carrying around the set of red ebonite in the first place. It just isnt doing that anymore.

8 hours ago, Dante551 said:

i had left in storage 10 hours ago, it used what i had on hand, which is why im carrying around the set of red ebonite in the first place

I don't completely understand what are your problem. If it's not use items from container it's right - self-bondage use only items in inventory. If it use black items instead of red set, then this probably is because you have black items in inventory and self-bondage chose first found item. If it black - it's ignores red set. If it completely stop working then you:

1) haven't enough arousal

2) self-bondage in cool-down - default 48 hours.

3) You have some active DCL quests running- it's stops all DCL events - check DCL MCM Debug Active quest running=true If false events can trigger.

I hope more i can say later when i explore self-bondage scripts.

I have just "bought" Sasha from the Dollmaker and also got the toy box. But I am missing additional dialogue options when talking to Sasha. Shouldn't there be new dialogue choices?                         

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I don't completely understand what are your problem. If it's not use items from container it's right - self-bondage use only items in inventory. If it use black items instead of red set, then this probably is because you have black items in inventory and self-bondage chose first found item. If it black - it's ignores red set. If it completely stop working then you:

1) haven't enough arousal

2) self-bondage in cool-down - default 48 hours.

3) You have some active DCL quests running- it's stops all DCL events - check DCL MCM Debug Active quest running=true If false events can trigger.

I hope more i can say later when i explore self-bondage scripts.

Its not using any items from my inventory during non trap self bondage events at all, thats the issue. Even on a new save game following the update to 5.2 beta.

Before i go on, id like to add im not angry or anything, and i do appreciate the explanations, just trying to figure out how the event works, because its not functioning on my end like the text blocks says it should, anymore, i. Ive reinstalled it as well, with no change.

Onward we go! and im breaking it down some more.

I have a full set of red ebonite on the character in question, that the event is promptly ignoring, to equip gear im not carrying around.

In my inventory right now i have the following DD/DCL gear:

Equipped:

Red Ebonite Cuffs(Arms) <- found this on a dead body, equipped myself.

Red Ebonite Cuffs(Legs) <- Equipped during a trap self bondage event, duplicate given despite me already having a set in my inventory and equipped.(this was prior to updating to 5.2)

Red Ebonite Collar(Harness) <- Equipped during a non trap self bondage event, but not carried in my inventory at the time. (Post update to 5.2)

Jeweled Piercings(Clitoral)  <- Equipped during a non trap self bondage event, but not carried in my inventory at the time. (Post update to 5.2)

Jeweled Piercings(Nipple) <- equipped from a cursed trap late last night.

Steel Chastity Bra(timed) <- equipped from a cursed trap late last night.

Unequipped, carried always, and never equipped during self bondage events:

Plug(Filled Soulgem) Vaginal

Red Ebonite Blindfold

Red Ebonite Chastity Harness

Red Ebonite Collar

Red Ebonite Gag, Panel

Things its equipped on me previously, That i didnt have in my inventory, during the standard, non trap self bondage event include:

Slave Chastity Belt, 5 lock, and two plugs i didnt have in my inventory(I had two plugs on hand.)

Golden Chastity Belt(Timed), it also gave me a new anal plug, despite having one hand, but reused the vaginal one i listed above.

Golden Chastity Bra(timed), three separate times, along with various nipple piercings to go with.

^ Those are the main reason i posted here. Especially that 5 locked slave belt.

The items its not equipping do function properly, ive tested them, and lost quite a few keys trying to get out of them afterwards.

My arousal  meets the requirements constantly, its why i noticed this happening.

the cool down works as intended, it doesnt trigger for two days, but when fast traveling around alot, that cooldown clears really quick.

No DCL quests active, at least per the debug menu.

3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Open then tool box, got Sasha restraints, make her follower and near the follower dialogue are new dialogue Sasha. Where are in all new things. New dialogue is second from top.

By "make her follower", do you mean by using a follower framework like Nether's or AFT or similar?

4 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

By "make her follower", do you mean by using a follower framework like Nether's or AFT or similar?

No in DCL Sasha is original follower as Chloe too. Just make her follower as in original Skyrim. But you need release previous follower.

Edited by Elsidia

so im now at an impass. im wearing a slave chastity belt, which needs 5 keys to open. np. except, im at 95 arousal. so i have 52% chance of loosing all my keys and getting trapped even more in w/e container i look into. im at 95 arousal because im wearing this slave chastity belt. now, the safe word DID work as intended. however, my trusty sidekick chloe, also got her restraints removed, awsome! but she is still visibly bound in everything, but they are not in her inventory. i think my whole save is borked. she's had a blindfold on while it not being in her inventory for a long time and i just let it go cuz she still fought. im down to my last safety necklace. unsure what to do.

edit:

frigid wash stopped working a long time ago.

Edited by jaywho

What do I have to do with highheels to be able to wear them with a whore collar? Tried removing all keywords and added the same keywords as bondage boots, but still getting punished.

I also found a bug with the pillory punishment. After they take advantage, the pillory disappears.

2 hours ago, Inception said:

What do I have to do with highheels to be able to wear them with a whore collar?

I don't know about what high heels you talking, but for that need complete one of conditions:

1)

Spoiler

High heels has keyword dcur_kw_dollmaker_rubber

2)

Spoiler

High heels haven't keyword:

ArmorBoots

ArmorClothing

ArmorCuirass

ArmorDarkBrotherhood

ArmorGauntlets

ArmorHeavy

ArmorHelmet

ArmorLight

ArmorJewelry - exception - If you allow in DCL MCM wear a jewelry this keyword is ignored.