Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

35 minutes ago, justvisitingboopboop said:

Is it just base game homes? I tried in one of the Hearthfire DLC ones and selecting the item in inventory didn't do anything.

No - you can do it even in woods forest - just drop item out of inventory. No use, not anything - drop on ground as drop any useless item from inventory.

Only in woods forest is big chance that device will stay in bad shape.

UPD: I use gamepad and for that drop key is "x" button.

As i read in internet for keyboard drop key default is "R" - just select item and press "R" to drop it out.

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

No - you can do it even in woods forest - just drop item out of inventory. No use, not anything - drop on ground as drop any useless item from inventory.

Only in woods forest is big chance that device will stay in bad shape.

UPD: I use gamepad and for that drop key is "x" button.

As i read in internet for keyboard drop key default is "R" - just select item and press "R" to drop it out.

OOOOOOOH see I was assuming you'd have to USE it from inventory. I never even thought to drop it out of inventory!

Quest: Damsel in distress

Yes, I is me, again. And again, I don`t know what I`m supposed to do.

Spoiler

What I did (fun part):

- struggle free from the rope

- remove armbinders

- leave cage

But what to do than? I need to find specific keys to unlock the other devices. A guard still can unlock my chains (for 100 gold), so I can use my hands, but in the quest journal it does not count as "free your hands". Did I miss a hint, where to look for keys?

35 minutes ago, Juffo78 said:

I don`t know what I`m supposed to do.

Spoiler

When you exit from cage you need found 2 or 3 Hand restraint key and when you have 1 key press unlock on rubber gloves or something. No matter if you have key or not it play struggle animation. If you don't have a key you lost stamina and have 0% chance to escape. If you have a key you have chance to escape from restraint - it lost 1 stage. Now again you need next key or if you got on leather bindings you need search  a containers or harvest herbs to get random sharp item and free from leather part. Then again you need this one key to free hands. Repeat this stages (2 - 3 or 4) and your hands are free. Now you need collect many different keys to remove all left restraints. That's all. If you have a big money you can buy 1 expensive key pack in Whip and chain inn and there is random chance to get 1 or 2 Hand restraints key. Warning! Pack is expensive and if you buy 2 or more: those packs lost scripts and are useless. Buy 1 pack, open. - save - Then buy next pack open.  If pack is bugged reload a save.

Edited by Elsidia

Hi there. So im using this this mod since a long time and its still one of my favorites but since i upgraded to the newest version i got a little problem.

As soon as i surrender to more then one enemy the sex scene wont play, i got the message that im getting pushed down to the ground then i get some devices equiped and the enemys starts attacking me again. With only one Enemy or Creature it works fine and if i surrender with defeat it works for mutiple enemys too.

On 5/6/2021 at 7:59 AM, LinksSword said:

how do i disable the prison feature? 

On 5/6/2021 at 8:05 AM, LinksSword said:

nvm i figured it out, i was completely confused by the prison feature i didnt know it was a thing here lol

since i never used 9.0 with older skyrim, it  threw me off.

What is the method? 
Because I am very much tired of having the DCL prison event/quest taking up large chunks of playtime when I'd much prefer to be doing other things, and I can't find a way to entirely disable the thing. (There are some aspects of this mod which are interesting, but moving at a snails-pace through box rooms is tedious a.f.)

1 hour ago, Kittenpox said:

What is the method? 
Because I am very much tired of having the DCL prison event/quest taking up large chunks of playtime when I'd much prefer to be doing other things, and I can't find a way to entirely disable the thing. (There are some aspects of this mod which are interesting, but moving at a snails-pace through box rooms is tedious a.f.)

There's an option to use the vanilla prisons only in the MCM.

Or if you have prison overhaul patched, there's a slider you can set the percentage of getting a DCL or POP prison, setting it to 100% should effectively make it pop only.

Guard arrest dialogs will be DCL regardless of those settings. Guard dialog from DCL cannot be disabled.

4 hours ago, Terrorzwerg said:

Hi there. So im using this this mod since a long time and its still one of my favorites but since i upgraded to the newest version i got a little problem.

As soon as i surrender to more then one enemy the sex scene wont play, i got the message that im getting pushed down to the ground then i get some devices equiped and the enemys starts attacking me again. With only one Enemy or Creature it works fine and if i surrender with defeat it works for mutiple enemys too.

Sounds like lag with sexlab scene start. Try opening the console and/or game menu to let the scripts catch up.

19 minutes ago, zarantha said:

if you have prison overhaul patched, there's a slider you can set the percentage of getting a DCL or POP prison, setting it to 100% should effectively make it pop only.

Guard arrest dialogs will be DCL regardless of those settings. Guard dialog from DCL cannot be disabled.

I can confirm all of this. I test DCL and POP together a lot. Setting the POP prison chance to 100% ensures that you never get sent to Dagonar.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Sounds like lag with sexlab scene start. Try opening the console and/or game menu to let the scripts catch up.

Waited 30min in menu with the game open and it didnt work. It also happens when i start scenes with the dialouge option but also only with more then one partner.

36 minutes ago, Terrorzwerg said:

Waited 30min in menu with the game open and it didnt work. It also happens when i start scenes with the dialouge option but also only with more then one partner.

Possibly this then. And try with the console instead. I usually do console only, or open/close console, open/close menu, open console and wait a bit. Menu only seems to only work for stuck sexlab defeat after the sex scene ends. for me anyway.

@Elsidia I never compiled that fix, I was waiting on a DCL update. If you have it handy, either attach it here or shoot it over to me and I'll stick it on the troubleshooting post. I think that update is going to take longer than I thought. Or giving in will make it come sooner. ?

And thank you for adding the 'hint=' on your posts, that is helpful.

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

I can confirm all of this. I test DCL and POP together a lot. Setting the POP prison chance to 100% ensures that you never get sent to Dagonar.

Thanks - I'll give that a shot instead. ? 
(I'm assuming

is the correct file? Ty for the SE conversion, btw! ^_^ )

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

There's an option to use the vanilla prisons only in the MCM.

Or if you have prison overhaul patched, there's a slider you can set the percentage of getting a DCL or POP prison, setting it to 100% should effectively make it pop only.

Hmm. Every experience I've had with DCL installed has been that even with 'MCM->CursedLoot->Crime->Use Vanilla Prisons [X]' toggled on, I'm *still* ending up in Dagonar. This particular playthrough, it happened while fighting Mirmulnir; the first dragon of the game. (I can only assume I accidentally hit a guard or something, because I got a fine then teleported to the DCL prison as soon as the dragon died.
Thankyou for the suggestion, as well. Hopefully it works. ? 

Hello,

I tried the mod again after missing several releases. So far 2 Quests fired, both had problems:

Damsel in Distress

After escaping the cage, I got to Markath. While collecting keys, I wandered into the blacksmith's room (near the throneroom). I could talk to him (gagtalk), and asked him to remove a restraint. He removed the Corset, which then stayed in my inventory. Later I tried to remove the Chastity Belt and the quest said that I need to remove the Corset first. As I didn't throw it away yet, I could reequip it and so saved the quest.

Later I have found an Universal key, which also could remove a Damsel in Distress restraint. (I didn't try if this actually caused problems, I just reloaded).

Female Prison

After the initial dialogues and the 1st night, the Foreman sent my character to the mine. I finished in the mine and the mine supervisor sent me back to the Foreman. Before I left the mine, I made a save, because I had a lot of crashes because of the HDT chains and wanted to do something about it. Later I continued the game and left the mine. The Foreman first sent me to make food, but I had a crash, so I reloaded the earlier game. After this, the foreman _always_ (tried like 10 times) gave the task to work in the mine again. The problem with this was among the objectives the work in mine related ones were already completed, so there were no new quest goals, the ore didn't spawn in the chest, etc. Basically the quest softlocked.

I then used the FREE ME option, which freed me, but all my gear was lost (left in the Personal belongings chest).

I had to reload a save from before the prison.

Solicitation

I tried some soliciations as well, and I was not suprised at all when the guest couldn't remove the restraints he put on my character for the sex (he tried, so it wasn't the "generous guest" who leaves the gear on you). This quest was always problematic, I remember issues with yokes and corset+CBs years ago.

Also some feedback:

I enabled the combat defeat option in the Rape section. I found some issues here as well:

- the mod doesn't take into consideration if the enemy is alive or not. For example even if the bandit dies during or after the sex (3rd party enemy kills it, or dies to Succubus drain or whatever), the character still suffers one of the outcomes (like Simple Slavery).

- animals can trigger unrealistic outcomes. A Slaughterfish pwned my character. 2 seconds later my follower killed the fish. Next my character was in Riften, in the slave blocks....  Basically my character was enslaved by a dead fish.

Edited by monsta88
6 hours ago, monsta88 said:

- animals can trigger unrealistic outcomes. A Slaughterfish pwned my character. 2 seconds later my follower killed the fish. Next my character was in Riften, in the slave blocks....  Basically my character was enslaved by a dead fish.

For the quest, you'd need to redo the test and provide a papyrus log probably. And list exactly what devices you had equipped. But in general, not sure why you were asking a blacksmith to remove stuff while you're in a quest.

CTD - if you have netscriptframework you can upload the logs to see what causes the crashes.

Soft lock after loading the save, maybe an issue with that save. Saving too soon after entering a new cell location can cause problems. Only way to resolve is to load something earlier than the broken save.

Solicitation - maybe open the console while he's removing stuff. papyrus log and exact items would also be helpful here.

Animals aren't really supported. kimy only put those in for users and they don't get tested. If unrealistic scenarios with animals bugs you, disable the animal options in the DCL MCM.

21 hours ago, zarantha said:

Possibly this then. And try with the console instead. I usually do console only, or open/close console, open/close menu, open console and wait a bit. Menu only seems to only work for stuck sexlab defeat after the sex scene ends. for me anyway.

@Elsidia I never compiled that fix, I was waiting on a DCL update. If you have it handy, either attach it here or shoot it over to me and I'll stick it on the troubleshooting post. I think that update is going to take longer than I thought. Or giving in will make it come sooner. ?

And thank you for adding the 'hint=' on your posts, that is helpful.

Looked into it and thats not what happens to me but it told me something that i didnt mentioned, i dont get any message in the left corner and the console doesent show what scene is chossen.

8 minutes ago, monsta88 said:

What can I do?

There is written what you need to do: Squeeze through collapsed passage and search corpses after that. if you still can't find the necessary corpse i will get one more clue.

Also after squeeze through i recommend save game in new slot and exit to main menu the load a game. This will reload a cell where you TP using activator and necessary corpse may be no more invisible.

20 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

There is written what you need to do: Squeeze through collapsed passage and search corpses after that.

Thanks, I found the next clue. However after I squeezed through and looked back, I saw this:

Chloe2.png.59484e3a3f245f659cb72cc5529ab125.png

That quest pointer still shows that I'd need to use the ashified dead, so it is super misleading.