Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

51 minutes ago, zarantha said:

No. Some quests are hard coded to not allow fast travel. The MCM option is for more for devices in general, not so much the quests.

Do you know if you can just un flag a quest in the journal if it would turn the fast travel back on? Either in devious or regular quest? I am just trying to get some regular play in without devious interfering in travel. I am trying to see if I want to reinstall all the devious mods.

20 minutes ago, Nigeljf said:

Do you know if you can just un flag a quest in the journal if it would turn the fast travel back on? Either in devious or regular quest? I am just trying to get some regular play in without devious interfering in travel. I am trying to see if I want to reinstall all the devious mods.

No. You need to complete the quest to get fast travel back. It's not the journal tracking, it's DCL's scripts that tracks it. If you go to DCL's MCM and the debug tab, the bit there that says if a quest is running or not is what you're looking for.  If it says yes, you're not going to be able to fast travel. To get rid of disabling fast travel, you'd need to edit scripts.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

No. You need to complete the quest to get fast travel back. It's not the journal tracking, it's DCL's scripts that tracks it. If you go to DCL's MCM and the debug tab, the bit there that says if a quest is running or not is what you're looking for.  If it says yes, you're not going to be able to fast travel. To get rid of disabling fast travel, you'd need to edit scripts.

I am screwed I barely no how to open scripts if it is what I think it is. My computer knowledge consist of  drag and drop in vortex. Thanks foe the info.

52 minutes ago, Nigeljf said:

I am screwed I barely no how to open scripts if it is what I think it is. My computer knowledge consist of  drag and drop in vortex. Thanks foe the info.

Just finish the DCL quests. There's should be a break two quests after you get chloe back to the dollmaker.

Even if you got the scripts edited, that puts you in the self support area only. It's better not to unless you know what you're doing.

My character has nipple piercings that are stuck, FormID xx04BB4D. They're supposed to come off with a body restraints key (why not a piercing removal tool, I don't know...), but when I try to remove them I get a message saying "You cannot remove the nipple piercings while wearing a rubber suit!". My character is buck naked. Equipping a rubber suit and taking it off doesn't work. The safeword option in the MCM doesn't make any difference, even a universal key doesn't work. How do I manually remove a device from my character?

1 hour ago, B_86 said:

My character has nipple piercings that are stuck, FormID xx04BB4D

My lady (or ser) You have a big problem.

Form id what you present is Body key id, no piercings. I don't know from where you got those piercings but all your text sounds that those piercings are from quest Damsel in Distress - most complicated from scripters view and most hard from players view. You need many DCL keys to free from here. If you got those piercings it probably mess up with this quest variables. Most right way to get rid that piercing is manually - using console - start quest Damsel in distress and complete it full. If you use console to spawn keys it takes a less time (most 30 minutes - 2 hours, it depend on how lucky you are with random) If you not spawn a keys it's depend on how rich you are and how many hand restraints key (and others key) you have now. Anyway without those keys you must go by feet from Makkart to Whip and chain inn, where you can buy those keys to free yourself, or harvest all herbs to got random keys. it can take a long time in those restraints.

How to start a quest:

Spoiler

startquest dcur_lbquest

and wait while you are teleported and packaged for quest)

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, sirgilly said:

Checked slif, it actually adds a negative modifier to your body scaling and makes books and belly look weird. I wonder why.

Sounds like you have LE version of SLIF.

DCL have own breasts enlarge and there script is write for LE version and need in DCL turn off. Also there is negative values as in LE version.

I already post necessary changes for CBBE SE body (will hope it will work with 3BA too):

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3381095

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3381222

Edited by Elsidia
Acidentally links not added
1 minute ago, Elsidia said:

DCL have own breasts enlarge and there script is write for LE version and need in DCL turn off. Also there is negative values as in LE version.

I already post necessary changes for CBBE SE body (will hope it will work with 3BA too):

I definitely have the se version of slif I believe, it works for all other 3ba but maybe I have the le version of the slif patch perhaps? Although I got it from the 5.2 dd set of mods and patches so I would be surprised. If you could link please to your post I will check it out.

13 hours ago, Elsidia said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3381095

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3381222

Dang my GK won’t let me recompile, has anyone already done this recompiling to remove the minuses for se? I can see why the prior version would invert scaling.

On 2/19/2022 at 4:16 PM, Elsidia said:

My lady (or ser) You have a big problem.

Form id what you present is Body key id, no piercings. I don't know from where you got those piercings but all your text sounds that those piercings are from quest Damsel in Distress - most complicated from scripters view and most hard from players view. You need many DCL keys to free from here. If you got those piercings it probably mess up with this quest variables. Most right way to get rid that piercing is manually - using console - start quest Damsel in distress and complete it full. If you use console to spawn keys it takes a less time (most 30 minutes - 2 hours, it depend on how lucky you are with random) If you not spawn a keys it's depend on how rich you are and how many hand restraints key (and others key) you have now. Anyway without those keys you must go by feet from Makkart to Whip and chain inn, where you can buy those keys to free yourself, or harvest all herbs to got random keys. it can take a long time in those restraints.

How to start a quest:

Reveal hidden contents

startquest dcur_lbquest

and wait while you are teleported and packaged for quest)

Completing Damsel in Distress worked! It was pretty easy by adding the keys via console commands. And you're right, the FormID for the piercings was actually xx04C618. Thank you, now I have no stuck restraints on me. :)

On 29/1/2020 at 17:19, b_b_b said:

Tengo problemas para instalar en Vortex. Me da un error que dice que necesito el archivo expansion.esm para instalarlo. Lancé muchas páginas y descargué lo que parecían ser respuestas, pero fue en vano. He descargado todos los mods y archivos requeridos primero antes de este mod pero todavía me da el mismo error. ¡Por favor ayuda! 

I have that error... How did you solve it?

9 hours ago, petterparker09 said:

Hello, I am trying to install this mod. But for some reason this error appears.
How do I solve it?

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.205d92330d40e4a08e61ee31cf041e9c.png

I have all the required mods...

i have the same issue, got all required mods installed and working great, game launches fine through steam and SKSE64, get this error with both Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Loot

Am 18.01.2022 um 19:19 Uhr sagte Elsidia:
  Inhalt ausblenden

Wenn Sie den Käfig verlassen, müssen Sie 2 oder 3 Handrückhalteschlüssel finden, und wenn Sie 1 Schlüssel haben, drücken Sie auf Gummihandschuhe oder so etwas. Egal, ob Sie einen Schlüssel haben oder nicht, es spielt eine Kampfanimation. Wenn Sie keinen Schlüssel haben, haben Sie Ausdauer verloren und haben eine Chance von 0% zu entkommen. Wenn Sie einen Schlüssel haben, haben Sie die Möglichkeit, der Zurückhaltung zu entkommen – er hat 1 Stufe verloren. Jetzt brauchen Sie wieder den nächsten Schlüssel oder wenn Sie auf Lederbindungen gekommen sind, müssen Sie einen Behälter durchsuchen oder Kräuter ernten, um zufällige scharfe Gegenstände zu erhalten und von Lederteilen zu befreien. Andererseits brauchen Sie diesen einen Schlüssel, um die Hände frei zu haben. Wiederholen Sie diese Schritte (2 - 3 oder 4) und Ihre Hände sind frei. Jetzt müssen Sie viele verschiedene Schlüssel sammeln, um alle linken Fesseln zu entfernen. Das ist alles. Wenn Sie viel Geld haben, können Sie 1 teures Schlüsselpaket im Whip and Chain Inn kaufen und es besteht eine zufällige Chance, 1 oder 2 Handfesselschlüssel zu erhalten. Warnung! Pack ist teuer und wenn Sie 2 oder mehr kaufen: Diese Packs verlieren Skripte und sind unbrauchbar. Kaufen Sie 1 Packung, öffnen. - Sparen - Dann kaufen nächste Packung öffnen. Wenn das Paket fehlerhaft ist, laden Sie einen Speicherstand neu.

Danke für die Hilfestellung - ich bin an diesem Quest echt verzweifelt.

Die anderen Lösungstexte die ich bisher gefunden hatte waren für mich immer missverständlich.

Dieses quest ist echt heftig - selbst für jemanden der Bondage und Latex nicht nur im virtuellen mag ?

A bit of a feature requst: Is it possible to make all quest objectives have accurate descriptions on where they are like in the mod Even Better Quest Objectives https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/159?tab=files
The point of this is that I like to play with the vanilla map and compass completly disabled and using NavigateVRs physical map and compass to naviage. But that wont show me where the objective is.

3 hours ago, AhriXXOXO said:

unfortunately not, i've tried completely reinstalling vortex, SSE and redownloading DD and DCL, still get the same error, if i find a fix i'll let you know though

Good news!
I already managed to fix the error, to do it just downgrade vortex to the previous version. Then install all the 'device' mods and voila!