Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

I'm having an issue where the Golden Chastity Bra is invisible when equipped on my character and can be equipped/unequipped at will with no locking. No idea what's going on with this device, all the others seem to be working fine. Anyone run into this issue? It basically doesn't exist, all it does is make nipple piercings disappear when equipped.

If I drop the item it shows up properly on the ground, so I know the model is in the game. Any tips?

Edit: Most other devices are working for me, but specifically this one is not... Is there a way to reset it? It used to work just fine.

Edited by Marajade

Also having an issue with boots: Slave boots aren't giving me a movement speed penalty. They used to, but I'm not sure what changed. Does anyone know how to test this? I run at full speed in devices such as "White Leather Pony Boots" and other boots. These are supposed to slow you down, right?

1 hour ago, Marajade said:

I'm having an issue where the Golden Chastity Bra is invisible when equipped on my character and can be equipped/unequipped at will with no locking. No idea what's going on with this device, all the others seem to be working fine. Anyone run into this issue? It basically doesn't exist, all it does is make nipple piercings disappear when equipped.

If I drop the item it shows up properly on the ground, so I know the model is in the game. Any tips?

Did you console it in or use additem menu?

Go through the troubleshooting post and verify your bodyslide is configured right (invisible devices) and you don't have any of the known problem mods. All dropping it tells you is that the ground model is in the game, not the worn model. Two different things.

If you have any patches overwriting DD or DCL, try without them. Old patches WILL break things.

32 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Also having an issue with boots: Slave boots aren't giving me a movement speed penalty. They used to, but I'm not sure what changed. Does anyone know how to test this? I run at full speed in devices such as "White Leather Pony Boots" and other boots. These are supposed to slow you down, right?

Did you check boot slowdown in the DD MCM?

How are you adding devices?

If you're manually consoling them in or adding them with additem menu from DDa, that won't work. Use the items from DDx as the scripts will attach properly to those items. Manually adding items from DDa just gets the item with no scripts attached, which means they don't lock, they don't have effects applied and they don't put you into an animation when appropriate.

Edit: Another way to break the speed penalty is if you've got a mod that adjust carry weight. try checking what your current/max carry weight is. slowdowns are usually done by adding encumbrance so you're way over your max allowed weight.

Edited by zarantha
16 hours ago, CommunistNinja said:

Did you ever find a solution for this? I'm having the same issue. When setting up a new game, I do cursed loot's mcm last for this same reason. Once I get all the other MCMs set up, I'll go into cursed loot's MCM to set it up, but once I get done with it, the CL MCM is forever dead. There is no way to open it. It just freezes up whenever trying to open it at any later point in the game. I'm wondering if it would help to just pack the entire mod (except animation) into BSA.

This is a skyui issue with heavy load orders or when you have a lot of MCMs. Do one of 3 things:

1. Kimy's method:

Kimy DCL MCM initialization: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3205086
1. Start a new game.
2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.
3. Quit to menu.
4. Start another new game.
5. Enjoy.

2. Load first.
Load DD and DCL and their requirements first, NO other mods. Set everything up, then add the rest of your mods.

3. Load last.

Don't enable the DCL mod (the entire mod must be disabled, not just the esp) until you have set up everything else. After that, enable DCL and set it up normally. You may need to use Kimy's method as well if you go this route, but at least your character is set up as well as everything else as you exit and reload to try to get the MCM to load.

43 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Did you console it in or use additem menu?

Go through the troubleshooting post and verify your bodyslide is configured right (invisible devices) and you don't have any of the known problem mods. All dropping it tells you is that the ground model is in the game, not the worn model. Two different things.

If you have any patches overwriting DD or DCL, try without them. Old patches WILL break things.

Thanks for this! I don't think it's just that it's invisible, though. When I select to equip it from the inventory it doesn't give me the same "popup" text window that devices usually do, asking if you want to put it on or leave it be. It just lists itself as 'equipped', and can be freely equipped/unequipped at will with no consequences.

Encumbrance is affected when it's equipped vs in inventory, though. Does that shed any light on this?

15 minutes ago, Marajade said:

I don't think it's just that it's invisible, though.

Do you have no enchantment restrictions mod? If yes then you don't read troubleshooting page what zarantha recommend.  Read it and configure this mod correctly or remove it. It's incompatible with DD.

I think I figured out why my boots aren't slowing me down anymore. I have the 'Experienced Slave' tag now, which says I've spent so long wearing restraints that they weigh nothing when equipped. Does anyone know how to reset that or disable it? I think that's what it causing me to move normally when in restrictive boots.

Maybe that's even intended, and my character has learned how to walk normally in those lol.

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Do you have no enchantment restrictions mod? If yes then you don't read troubleshooting page what zarantha recommend.  Read it and configure this mod correctly or remove it. It's incompatible with DD.

No I don't have that active. I do currently have the 'Bound Queen' quest active and have several of the items in my inventory, including the chastity bra from that quest. Since those items are visually the same as the gold chastity bra could that be causing a conflict from wearing them? 

19 minutes ago, Marajade said:

and have several of the items in my inventory, including the chastity bra from that quest.

You can test:

Can you wear any other bra?

Can you wear Queen's quest bra?

When you equip golden bra, it's shows popup menu?

Can you sent golden bra console id or full name of this item to check it?

3 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

You can test:

Can you wear any other bra?

Can you wear Queen's quest bra?

When you equip golden bra, it's shows popup menu?

Can you sent golden bra console id or full name of this item to check it?

I can wear other bras. I cannot wear the Queen's quest bra, the game pops up a dialogue box saying that your character won't put it on because it's a bad idea.

38 minutes ago, Marajade said:

that your character won't put it on because it's a bad idea.

Oh my god.... That's right - you can't wear a queen's bra because it's definitely bad idea.

See quest spoiler:

Spoiler

This is quest item, because you can't wear it.

When you collect all queen's items those items equip on you automatically and quest continues.

After quest end when you find a keys you can wear this bra as normal bra because you have a keys.

UPD: ok i check the game before this quest - you can wear a bra manually, but if in your game says, that is bad idea: you have some mod what blocks equip it or this bra isn't from DCL.

Edited by Elsidia
38 minutes ago, Marajade said:

I cannot wear the Queen's quest bra,

This is queen bra: dcur_royalchastity_Bra "Queen Sarah's Chastity Bra" [ARMO:10084289]

UPD: here:

Spoiler

ScreenShot91.jpg.41eca08974e9f90b825459fffd60ad72.jpg

UPD: Lead to my previous post - in DCL 9.0 it's block wear a queen sarah bra if you not complete a quest.

Edited by Elsidia
7 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This is queen bra: dcur_royalchastity_Bra "Queen Sarah's Chastity Bra" [ARMO:10084289]

If you have another name in "" or id (unless first two letters) - this isn't queens bra from DCL.

Ok, I checked in the console. The item says "Queen Sarah's Chastity Bra" and when you click on it in the console it's ID is "ff0012c1".

6 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Ok, I checked in the console. The item says "Queen Sarah's Chastity Bra" and when you click on it in the console it's ID is "ff0012c1".

This id definitely not from DD or DCL

Check this post to see how bra is blocked to wear while you not complete a quest -

This bra can't wear while you complete this quest.

This is last word. 

Edited by Elsidia
4 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

This id definitely not from DD or DCL

Check this post to see how bra is blocked to wear while you not complete a quest -

This bra can't wear while you complete this quest.

This is last word. 

Thanks! I'll complete the quest before trying anything else then.

One other question: Is there a way to reset your 'experience' wearing restraints? My character has reached 'experienced slave' and I think that's making restraints weigh nothing which means boots don't slow down my character.

57 minutes ago, Marajade said:

One other question: Is there a way to reset your 'experience' wearing restraints? My character has reached 'experienced slave' and I think that's making restraints weigh nothing which means boots don't slow down my character.

Sorry this isn't from DCL, but from another mod, what i not use.

29 minutes ago, Marajade said:

Oh, is it? Thanks for letting me know... I wonder which mod it is from, I thought it was from DCL.

No i see this mod earlier but can't remember this name - something like devious devices training. It's check equipped DD keywords and train player if it's locked into devices. Also i remember i see if you wear a corset long time it's deform body shape.

Probably this mod:

5 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

No i see this mod earlier but can't remember this name - something like devious devices training. It's check equipped DD keywords and train player if it's locked into devices. Also i remember i see if you wear a corset long time it's deform body shape.

Probably this mod:

I don't have that mod installed. I have Devious Lore installed, but that doesn't say anything about training either... Can't think of what else it could be.

46 minutes ago, Marajade said:

I don't have that mod installed. I have Devious Lore installed, but that doesn't say anything about training either... Can't think of what else it could be.

6 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

How you find that you are 'experienced slave'?

and what  modlist you have?

SD+ ?

Only mod I can think of that would do this. Either that or DDEquip, but I've never seen that message in DDe. Maybe also Slaverun ?

I'm having an issue with the hopping animation, and I think it's related to 360 Walk and Run Plus. Basically I can sometimes move a character when they're bound in a way that forces the hop for a bit, but eventually, generally after going through a door or somesuch, I will only be able to turn in circles and no longer do the hopping animation. The closest workaround I've found is to teleport the character around, but, understandably, that is frustrating. Am I just SoL? Or is there a better workaround? Maybe it would be less fun, but is there a way to disable the hopping and just make it a normal walk animation? Lately if a character is forced to hop I either console the item off or load a previous save.

26 minutes ago, ventus69 said:

I'm having an issue with the hopping animation, and I think it's related to 360 Walk and Run Plus. Basically I can sometimes move a character when they're bound in a way that forces the hop for a bit, but eventually, generally after going through a door or somesuch, I will only be able to turn in circles and no longer do the hopping animation. The closest workaround I've found is to teleport the character around, but, understandably, that is frustrating. Am I just SoL? Or is there a better workaround? Maybe it would be less fun, but is there a way to disable the hopping and just make it a normal walk animation? Lately if a character is forced to hop I either console the item off or load a previous save.

Don't use nemesis, or yeah, you're SOL.

Hey, hope this is ok to ask here. I've been really enjoying Alternate Perspective recently and was wondering if there was any way I could go through the Bound in Skyrim questline without going through MQ101 and the escape from Helgen (non dragonborn playthrough)? I assume it would involve some edits to the associated scripts? I'm only beginning to touch scripting but am comfortable editing in and navigating CK, and XEdit so I can go through and do any necessary changes myself. 
Since Bound in Skyrim begins with dcur_ChloeQuest (if not using the LAL addon) which triggers in Helen keep after MQ101 starts, I've been looking through the associated psc files. However, I cannot for the life of me figure what I need to change to trigger the quest to start. Scarab's patches for CC and TUDM include "Quest Property MQ101  Auto", is something like this needed or am I missing the obvious?