Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

2 hours ago, judge007 said:

That type of thing happened a lot in Skyrim LE, when too many scripts were running. Or too many hi-resolution textures.

Somethings eating memory, do you have SMP enabled?

I have hdt smp installed and use for breasts physics.

skse.ini:

Spoiler

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
;EnableDiagnostics=1
[Memory]
;DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=4096
;ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

I have minimal requirements for DCL plus Laura bondage shop, zaz8+, luxury edition, and some armor mods.

Most of texures are 2048x2048. in textures folder are many textures, what not used in game - it's counts as textures? I put there textures because i design my own armors and use those textures for me. But most are only as example. Maybe sometimes i put it in use.

My PC: i5 CPU, 16 GB RAM, RTX 3070 8Gb GPU.

UPD. i have racemenu high heels fix - maybe it's conflicts with Skyrim?

Edited by Elsidia
3 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I have hdt smp installed and use for breasts physics.

skse.ini:

Reveal hidden contents

[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048

[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
;EnableDiagnostics=1
[Memory]
;DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=4096
;ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

I have minimal requirements for DCL plus Laura bondage shop, zaz8+, luxury edition, and some armor mods.

Most of texures are 2048x2048. in textures folder are many textures, what not used in game - it's counts as textures? I put there textures because i design my own armors and use those textures for me. But most are only as example. Maybe sometimes i put it in use.

My PC: i5 CPU, 16 GB RAM, RTX 3070 8Gb GPU.

UPD. i have racemenu high heels fix - maybe it's conflicts with Skyrim?

Do you have this installed https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

.Net Script Framework

If you do, you should have a Crash log, post it if you do.

If not install it, run game til you crash and then post crash log

52 minutes ago, judge007 said:

then post crash log

I don't have any fresh crash logs. Latest crash was with DDC furniture wooden horse. When you try animate wooden horse with chains - no matter play idle or put yourself in this furniture in 90% situations it's crash.

It's not related to flying things but maybe somehow connect to this. Also when i play a little with mod orders and install zaz8+, crash happens only about in 10% cases.

Device: zadc_kit_gallowspolewoodenhorse "Gallows Pole (Wooden Horse) Kit" [MISC:0D00F4CE] - today when i test it's not CTD.

Also i have no fresh crash log because i'm play carefully - when i see flying Sasha, i try to do things what cures possible crash.

latestorder.txt Crash_2021_5_27_15-17-23.txt

21 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I don't have any fresh crash logs. Latest crash was with DDC furniture wooden horse. When you try animate wooden horse with chains - no matter play idle or put yourself in this furniture in 90% situations it's crash.

It's not related to flying things but maybe somehow connect to this. Also when i play a little with mod orders and install zaz8+, crash happens only about in 10% cases.

Device: zadc_kit_gallowspolewoodenhorse "Gallows Pole (Wooden Horse) Kit" [MISC:0D00F4CE] - today when i test it's not CTD.

Also i have no fresh crash log because i'm play carefully - when i see flying Sasha, i try to do things what cures possible crash.

latestorder.txt 1.27 kB · 0 downloads Crash_2021_5_27_15-17-23.txt 32.89 kB · 0 downloads

What's your memory and cpu usage look like on your computer otherwise?

Close out any other programs you have open before starting your game.
I wouldn't consider that load order too stressful for most machines, but maybe there's an undiagnosed pc issue causing latency during games? If it's only skryim, then probably not, but still something to check.

Also, try adding in the latency tester and check latency during normal usage, and when you start seeing issues like the one with sasha. You can have it log to the papyrus log, to the notification section, or both.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/24124

Anything in the textures folder may still be loaded, if you aren't using them, then store them somewhere other than the actual game folder.

You may want to look at running anything that used to be on LE through CAO to optimize the textures or use nif optimizer 'scan textures' to make sure the textures are divisible by 4 and there's no other issue with the textures.

You might want to look at getting bethini to set the recommended settings for SE inis.

Install SSE engine fixes if you don't have it. Other good fixes to have (none are required) are bug fixes sse, display tweaks, and scrambled bugs.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Anything in the textures folder may still be loaded, if you aren't using them, then store them somewhere other than the actual game folder.

I store here because i'm lazy - when i open nif i see textures on, in other way i need to change nif to see how it looks. I just not install mod but unpack textures and open nif in outfit studio or nifscope directly from archive. Also Sasha flying things starts before i put those textures in, it's start after i update Skyrim to DCL 9.0 and DD 5.1 and start new game. In the same way starts no strip boots in sex scenes. (i remove zaz as it's conflicts with DCL 9.0. Now i return it back) I have all fixes what i know to be need for Skyrim SE. Also i run bethini at first time because i got CPU freezes - as later you explain me it wasn't GPU, but HDT SMP freezes.

I now play Skyrim a lot rare, because i always test all DCL and don't know what to do now. Also wait for Laura bondage shop new quest update  and update to DD 5.1 to all quests (as i start new game, i lost quest progress in this mod)

I suspect that can be my Win10 - i now update to latest version what support ray technology. As you see i have RTX card and maybe windows can do bad things if try to call illegal procedure. Anyway i try to force today made Sasha fly but without results. I test Dawnguard and not to got freezes, but it's doesn't mean anything. Whip and Chain inn still are without devices.

Time shows, maybe now is better.

Also if i do serious things with Skyrim i will install this mod.

6 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

in other way i need to change nif to see how it looks

You can set up a folder for nifskope to use textures - it doesn't have to be in the /data folder. I have to use this often because I don't want to launch nifskope all the time from MO2, i just want the nif to open from anywhere. It will remember the folder, and if you only have one outside folder for textures, you'll only have to do it once.

In Nifskope:

Options -> Settings

Click Resources, click the Paths tab for loose textures and Archives tab if you have BSAs to add

If you have more than one game option, select the game.

Add the path to the textures folder using add folder. I add the folder one level above textures. So C:\mymodidea\textures would just be C:\mymodidea

image.png.4bd191ff336dbbc1c8d3f97ca473935d.png

4 hours ago, Elsidia said:

latestorder.txt 1.27 kB · 1 download Crash_2021_5_27_15-17-23.txt 32.89 kB · 2 downloads

That Crash Log reads like you have LE meshes in game

35 minutes ago, judge007 said:

like you have LE meshes in game

Lol. I successfully kill my Skyrim. I run through CAO Skyrim meshes folder and now start sex crash game)))

Then i check crash log and found interesting thing: Sex lab strap-on after CAO crashes a game. When i build new strap-on with bodyslide crashes stop.

Also i have left some removed mods from LE (somehow some files after remove presents in Skyrim folder) and now after CAO it maybe more stable or more likely crash (if after run through strap-on it not works in game, maybe there is more similar meshes)

Also DDC is from LE, maybe some meshes not converted to SE.

8 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Lol. I successfully kill my Skyrim. I run through CAO Skyrim meshes folder and now start sex crash game)))

Then i check crash log and found interesting thing: Sex lab strap-on after CAO crashes a game. When i build new strap-on with bodyslide crashes stop.

Also i have left some removed mods from LE (somehow some files after remove presents in Skyrim folder) and now after CAO it maybe more stable or more likely crash (if after run through strap-on it not works in game, maybe there is more similar meshes)

Also DDC is from LE, maybe some meshes not converted to SE.

Yes, the SexLab Calyps Strap-on is a de-stripified NiTriShape, up until Bodyslide is run then it is just an LE mesh.

If SSE Nif Optimizer is run on SexLab Framework folder and Bodyslide folder then becomes BSTriShape and no more surprise CTD

2 hours ago, captaindarks said:

when a guard starts the crime system conversation and a punishment is decided after that the guard still attack me and don't de-agrro?

Sounds like NPCs being shits as normal for skyrim.

Could be script lag or a conflict with guard dialog. If you've got a lot of script lag, could take a bit for it to catch up and start the scene.

Do you have other mods that modify the guard dialog? prison overhaul patched should work with DCL 9.0, but anything else could be incompatible.

I'm having an issue with the Bound Queen quest.

So I deinstalled the mod and reinstalled it after having multiple issues with it (I posted my last issue on LE version - silly me ?).  Right now I'm doing "Bound in Skyrim" questline.

During "Bound Queen", when I'm sent to Nightgate inn, I get CTD no matter what I do (fast travel, walk, coc into the cell).

I would provide logs, but I don't know how ?

Also, I was a complete idiot and didn't create saves after each part of the key, but everything was running smoothly and I wasn't expecting it to break so completely :(

Another thing: I'm using a mark/recall spell from Naruto mod, so maybe that caused some issue.

Any and all help will be very much appreciated ❤️

1 hour ago, Azazel92 said:

I'm having an issue with the Bound Queen quest.

So I deinstalled the mod and reinstalled it after having multiple issues with it (I posted my last issue on LE version - silly me ?).  Right now I'm doing "Bound in Skyrim" questline.

During "Bound Queen", when I'm sent to Nightgate inn, I get CTD no matter what I do (fast travel, walk, coc into the cell).

I would provide logs, but I don't know how ?

Also, I was a complete idiot and didn't create saves after each part of the key, but everything was running smoothly and I wasn't expecting it to break so completely :(

Another thing: I'm using a mark/recall spell from Naruto mod, so maybe that caused some issue.

Any and all help will be very much appreciated ❤️

Never heard of that crash on either version, so it's more likely to be one of your other mods editing that area or a conflict between this mod and another.

We'll need the netscriptframework crash log as Elsidia mentioned.

2 hours ago, Azazel92 said:

Looks like it's caused by dawnguard arsenal. Several dawnguard npcs are called out (isran, celann). If that mod changes facegen, that could be your issue. try regenerating the facegen for those npcs with that mod active, or removing dawnguard arsenal.

Immersive creature is also called out in the stack, and that mod is known for causing CTDs. Try disabling additional spawns in the IC MCM, and reset the cells before trying to go to that area again.

DCL is listed, but only as one of the mods in area of the world at that time. None of the NPCs listed later are part of DCL, nor are any of the other object IDs related to DCL.

These are the likely objects/NPCs:

Possible relevant objects (9)
{
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Isran`, FormId: 0200336A, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp <- Dawnguard.esm`)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: 02015C15, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Celann`, FormId: 0201541E, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dawnguard.esm`))
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Celann`, FormId: 0201541E, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dawnguard.esm`)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: FF00279D, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Dawnguard Horse`, FormId: FF0026D1))
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Dawnguard Horse`, FormId: FF0026D1)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: 02003478, File: `Dawnguard.esm`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Isran`, FormId: 0200336A, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp <- Dawnguard.esm`))

This is the section showing what's editing the world:
  [  73]    TESWorldSpace(Name: Tamriel `Skyrim`, FormId: 0000003C, File: `Deviously Cursed Loot.esp <- Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp <- robes of the archmagus.esp <- The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp <- MF_RadiantProstitution.esp <- Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp <- enhancedskyforge.esp <- konahrik_accoutrements.esp <- UchihaClan.esp <- naruto overhaul.esp <- Immersive Patrols II.esp <- Laura's Bondage Shop.esp <- Immersive Horses.esp <- Devious Lore.esp <- SeranaDialogAddon.esp <- Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp <- goodbrother.esp <- OBIS SE.esp <- Cutting Room Floor.esp <- Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp <- SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp <- Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm <- JSwordsD.esm <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dragonborn.esm <- HearthFires.esm <- Dawnguard.esm <- Update.esm <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 128]    TESQuest(Name: SIC_WERoad07 `Dawnguard Horse Patrol`, FormId: 1C5E6924, File: `Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp`)
  [ 134]    TESPackage(FormId: 1C5E6927, File: `Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp`)
}

2 hours ago, Azazel92 said:

13 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Looks like it's caused by dawnguard arsenal. Several dawnguard npcs are called out (isran, celann). If that mod changes facegen, that could be your issue. try regenerating the facegen for those npcs with that mod active, or removing dawnguard arsenal.

Immersive creature is also called out in the stack, and that mod is known for causing CTDs. Try disabling additional spawns in the IC MCM, and reset the cells before trying to go to that area again.

DCL is listed, but only as one of the mods in area of the world at that time. None of the NPCs listed later are part of DCL, nor are any of the other object IDs related to DCL.

These are the likely objects/NPCs:

Possible relevant objects (9)
{
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Isran`, FormId: 0200336A, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp <- Dawnguard.esm`)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: 02015C15, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Celann`, FormId: 0201541E, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dawnguard.esm`))
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Celann`, FormId: 0201541E, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dawnguard.esm`)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: FF00279D, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Dawnguard Horse`, FormId: FF0026D1))
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Dawnguard Horse`, FormId: FF0026D1)
  [   1]    Character(FormId: 02003478, File: `Dawnguard.esm`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Isran`, FormId: 0200336A, File: `DawnguardArsenal.esp <- Dawnguard.esm`))

This is the section showing what's editing the world:
  [  73]    TESWorldSpace(Name: Tamriel `Skyrim`, FormId: 0000003C, File: `Deviously Cursed Loot.esp <- Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp <- robes of the archmagus.esp <- The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp <- MF_RadiantProstitution.esp <- Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp <- enhancedskyforge.esp <- konahrik_accoutrements.esp <- UchihaClan.esp <- naruto overhaul.esp <- Immersive Patrols II.esp <- Laura's Bondage Shop.esp <- Immersive Horses.esp <- Devious Lore.esp <- SeranaDialogAddon.esp <- Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp <- goodbrother.esp <- OBIS SE.esp <- Cutting Room Floor.esp <- Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp <- SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp <- Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm <- JSwordsD.esm <- Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp <- Dragonborn.esm <- HearthFires.esm <- Dawnguard.esm <- Update.esm <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 128]    TESQuest(Name: SIC_WERoad07 `Dawnguard Horse Patrol`, FormId: 1C5E6924, File: `Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp`)
  [ 134]    TESPackage(FormId: 1C5E6927, File: `Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp`)
}

A load order that large will most likely require :

proper sorting: use LOOT https://loot.github.io/

A bashed patch for conflict resolution, Wrye Bash - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6837

the patch is particularly needed with massive worldspace changes like [73] indicates

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's too bad, because I really wanted to try out this mod. I'll try tinkering with it :)

1 hour ago, judge007 said:

proper sorting: use LOOT https://loot.github.io/

A bashed patch for conflict resolution, Wrye Bash - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6837

I already organised the load order with LOOT and cleaned the files with SSE Edit Ouick Auto-Clean, I'll try Wrye Bash and report back. Thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it ;)

Update: Wrye Bash and disabling Dawnguard arsenal didn't solve the issue, As soon as the quest updates and animation starts with Nightgate Innkeeper the game crashes. I'm attaching the log

Crash_2021_7_28_22-3-46.txt

Edited by Azazel92