Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

7 minutes ago, Tylerja said:

faces issue is fixed, cant find a solution for the missing shins, its the rope master quest too if that helps

All it is is a checkbox in the Armor Addon record in the ESP.

Look at the spoiler in the link I provided earlier. Instead of the straitjacket, you'd look for the extreme rope bindings. They're in DCL with the editor id dcur_ropeharnessfull_blackAA

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

I have it noted down to fix in the next release. All you should need to do is make it look like this:

Spoiler

image.png.ff6fe1892c7881ac81bddd05389360e1.png

image.png.a12d172282037276a5c65108aa5255a0.png

29 minutes ago, zarantha said:

All it is is a checkbox in the Armor Addon record in the ESP.

Look at the spoiler in the link I provided earlier. Instead of the straitjacket, you'd look for the extreme rope bindings. They're in DCL with the editor id dcur_ropeharnessfull_blackAA

I have it noted down to fix in the next release. All you should need to do is make it look like this:

Hide contents

image.png.ff6fe1892c7881ac81bddd05389360e1.png

image.png.a12d172282037276a5c65108aa5255a0.png

shit i use vortex? is the top pick ssedit? or MO2??

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

xedit is the same as sse edit. it's a tool you can launch from vortex. mo2 is a mod manager that is an alternative to vortex. you don't need to change mod managers to use tools.

take a look in the knowledge base tab of vortex. under 'T' is tool setup: xedit.

or vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA5IlESvtCM

this is the after photo i added hands aswell because theyre invis

image.png.9632f36de45b2793a9fd72ac92e696f1.png

Is there an easy in-game way to tell which specific key a restraint requires? There are some items that have descriptions that are vague about what key they need, or even confusing. For instance, the Slave Chastity Belt doesn't use a Chastity Key from DD, and the description says it has "a high security custom lock requiring multiple keys to unlock," so I tried High Security Restraints Keys, and those didn't work either. After that, I started to think that I had to look for the five keyholders (by pickpocketing random nearby NPCs, or something?) because of the part of the message box that talks about how distributing the keys to five different people will remove the last chance for escape. It looks like it actually requires the Body Restraints Key, and I never would have guessed that because the other two keys seem so much more relevant based on the name and description. So, yeah, is there a way to check that in-game that I'm missing?

2 hours ago, Tylerja said:

this is the after photo i added hands aswell because theyre invis

Not hands, forearms.

Edit:

In your screenshot, you also had an armbinder. I suspect the issue is the hands are black, which was a different bug, not that they aren't there. Hard to tell since that's not a great angle to see the hands. But the hands are on the armbinder in this case, not the extreme rope outfit that covers the body. You can see from my screenshot that the hands are there even though the hands are not checked in xedit. The black hands will also be fixed in the next version, as that is a bug on the LE side too.

Here's how to fix the black hands:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/page/154/?tab=comments#comment-3314878

Edited by zarantha
1 hour ago, valeforgery said:

Is there an easy in-game way to tell which specific key a restraint requires? There are some items that have descriptions that are vague about what key they need, or even confusing. For instance, the Slave Chastity Belt doesn't use a Chastity Key from DD, and the description says it has "a high security custom lock requiring multiple keys to unlock," so I tried High Security Restraints Keys, and those didn't work either. After that, I started to think that I had to look for the five keyholders (by pickpocketing random nearby NPCs, or something?) because of the part of the message box that talks about how distributing the keys to five different people will remove the last chance for escape. It looks like it actually requires the Body Restraints Key, and I never would have guessed that because the other two keys seem so much more relevant based on the name and description. So, yeah, is there a way to check that in-game that I'm missing?

Not really. mostly it will match to the body part, but if it doesn't you will have to work it out by trial and  error.

32 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Not hands, forearms.

Edit:

In your screenshot, you also had an armbinder. I suspect the issue is the hands are black, which was a different bug, not that they aren't there. Hard to tell since that's not a great angle to see the hands. But the hands are on the armbinder in this case, not the extreme rope outfit that covers the body. You can see from my screenshot that the hands are there even though the hands are not checked in xedit. The black hands will also be fixed in the next version, as that is a bug on the LE side too.

Here's how to fix the black hands:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/page/154/?tab=comments#comment-3314878

So there is a problem with quest Leon. After the quest the 2 piercing is not removed. And I use both DCL debug and DD debug but all of them cannot remove these 2 item. I load a save and end the quest multipe time but everytime these 2 piercing will be left over and cannot be removed. DD debug said that detect no DD.

7 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

So there is a problem with quest Leon. After the quest the 2 piercing is not removed. And I use both DCL debug and DD debug but all of them cannot remove these 2 item. I load a save and end the quest multipe time but everytime these 2 piercing will be left over and cannot be removed. DD debug said that detect no DD.

Hi i recently started using mods and i am having an issue with deviously cursed loot and the story where you are a princess being sold to slavery, the outfits dont load on my character at all, im basically a floating head and feet. does anyone know how i could possibly fix this? thanks in advance, what i mean by that is the armbinder and hobble dress dont show up, but for some reason the slave ballet boots do and the gag as well. although i cant get it to switch to the panel gag.

Edited by togodin
13 minutes ago, togodin said:

Hi i recently started using mods and i am having an issue with deviously cursed loot and the story where you are a princess being sold to slavery, the outfits dont load on my character at all, im basically a floating head and feet. does anyone know how i could possibly fix this? thanks in advance

Run bodyslide.

Troubleshooting post with a brief how to (this does not replace the actual bodyslide documentation on the bodyslide mod page).

If you have 3BA or BHUNP, there are also links to DD bodyslide files on this post.

On 7/12/2021 at 10:18 PM, zarantha said:

xedit is the same as sse edit. it's a tool you can launch from vortex. mo2 is a mod manager that is an alternative to vortex. you don't need to change mod managers to use tools.

take a look in the knowledge base tab of vortex. under 'T' is tool setup: xedit.

or vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA5IlESvtCM

So i switched over to MO2 and now i cant build breast rope extreme in body slide....

4 minutes ago, Tylerja said:

ope nevermind old file maybe? 

when using batch build it comes up missing breatrope extreme and breast rope extreme khajite

That's from ZAZ Animation Pack, there's a fix somewhere in the Support Thread.

The fix is included in the ZAZ patch linked in my signature

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

Run bodyslide.

Troubleshooting post with a brief how to (this does not replace the actual bodyslide documentation on the bodyslide mod page).

If you have 3BA or BHUNP, there are also links to DD bodyslide files on this post.

OH thank you so much for the help, thatll really assist in getting it working, i appreciate it

On 7/6/2021 at 8:45 AM, Gudulba said:

It seems that Cursed Loot doesn't recognize Sofia as a follower. Is there any way to add her?

Sofia mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2180

I noticed that she initially didn't show up in Death Alternative, either. However it was possible to add her eventually with a dedicated DA spell for adding non-detected followers.

Is there any way with Cursed Loot?

24 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

Sofia mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2180

I noticed that she initially didn't show up in Death Alternative, either. However it was possible to add her eventually with a dedicated DA spell for adding non-detected followers.

Is there any way with Cursed Loot?

Doesn't look like she uses the default follower framework, so if she's not picked up automatically, there's nothing to do.

On 6/21/2019 at 11:15 PM, ssskn said:

Leah blackface bug fix:

go in front of her

open console command + select her w/ mouse

then type: setnpcweight 35

hit enter

that fixed it for me. credit: to the commentor in some thread this one or the other or another.

i just wanted to mention since it's much easier fix than creation kit

so ppl can find this comment easier in search: (blackface, darkface, dark face, black face)

edit: soooo turns out her body is now darker and she has a "white face" instead.... the creation kit method maybe in order if you want a proper fix.

also any number worked for me (0-100)

UPDATE: Like starphyre below said, it kept resetting. I'm new to modding such a buggy game, but I ended up using Creation Kit.

If you want step by step:

-Download Bathesda's shitty Launcher software, then install creation kit through it. (PS: I hate Bethesda, I wouldn't touch Skyrim if it wasn't for the amazing mods)

-Once installed you have to run CK through MO. Just like SSKE, Loot, Bodyslide, etc.

-Let CK install scripts and startup

-Close the program. and get https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2786

-Then simply drag/drop the text (.ini) file into main folder -that will let you open DCL w/ multiple masters running

-Then open DCL and find Leah under actors; I sorted them by NAME; search didn't really work for me

-Select Leah (there were 2 of them, I picked the non-clone) then Ctrl + F4 and then you can close CK. That did fixed it for me.

While looking this up, I also read this bug affects other NPCs in DCL but I haven't gotten that far in. Kept having to restart game due to buggy mods like Simple Slavery. Hope this helps.

WTF! Bro, thank you so much for this fix.

On 7/14/2021 at 12:52 AM, judge007 said:

That's from ZAZ Animation Pack, there's a fix somewhere in the Support Thread.

The fix is included in the ZAZ patch linked in my signature

Any known bugs with defeat? ive been searching the past couple days hard i keep getting stuck in knockdown cleaning defeat makes me stand up but unable to move or attack,

im in chasity and a tight dress from CL only reason i ask, im tryin to exhasut all option before i uninstall

It all depends on your installation,

what you have installed,

The hardware you have,

what order you installed in,

what conflicts

what load order

I honestly can't tell you much, I don't use Vortex, and other than seeing screenshots her,

have never seen it.

To be honest it looks like a dumbed-down Mod Organizer 2

21 minutes ago, Tylerja said:

Any known bugs with defeat? ive been searching the past couple days hard i keep getting stuck in knockdown cleaning defeat makes me stand up but unable to move or attack,

im in chasity and a tight dress from CL only reason i ask, im tryin to exhasut all option before i uninstall

You can't use defeat if you have DCL's combat surrender enabled, so that's one possibility. I you want defeat's options, turn off combat surrender in DCL.

The other is if you have combat surrender off but are using death alternative along with defeat, it might be death alternative choking. (Unlike many complaints in the LE thread, I have had no major issues with that setup)

You might try going into Zaz's mcm and return player control there. It can work even if it wasn't the mod that took player control away.

Death Alternative has something similar too, but I've never used it and don't recall what it is offhand.

On 7/10/2021 at 6:17 PM, zarantha said:

All of them. The first link fixes the outfits in DD, the second link fixes the outfits in DCL, and the other two files are hotfixes for the second link.

Which BodySlide groups do I have to build for these outfits?