Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

10 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Fix for this issue is in each page of this thread. Build nohdt chains or be sure that your hdt smp works good and you aren't khalit or argoian.

Well now I feel silly. Thanks for adding it to a new page, I guess? :X

1 hour ago, Tseverin said:

Hey. So as with my issue on page 189:\

I found that if I let all the other mods load first, play for a little bit, I can activate DCL and everything is fine. I haven't been sooner because I've been enjoying my game ever since.

Sorry, I wasn't watching that month between me being sick the first half and my son getting injured after that. June sucked.

Yeah, a stepped load order is usually what I do in those cases. Load some mods, set them up, add another set in. I think it's probably skyui freaking out if too many MCMs load at once.

Another method is what kimy said to do:

Kimy DCL MCM initialization: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-v85-2020-03-24/?do=findComment&comment=3205086
 1. Start a new game.
2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.
3. Quit to menu.
4. Start another new game.
5. Enjoy.  

Do whichever works for you.

5 hours ago, Gudulba said:

Is there a way to change the catsuit outfit of these Cursed Loot girls (see spoiler)? In Creation Kit, there is no outfit defined.

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.19a63e6b45f25fe30774761cbbf4a59c.png

Remove it and give them something else. Bound girls are locked in random devices.

54 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Remove it and give them something else. Bound girls are locked in random devices.

Remove the outfit in Creation Kit? If yes, where can I do that? I haven't found the outfits so far. But then again I have only minimal modding knowledge so far...

11 minutes ago, Gudulba said:

Remove the outfit in Creation Kit? If yes, where can I do that? I haven't found the outfits so far. But then again I have only minimal modding knowledge so far...

No, talk to the girl and unlock her. She'll change to wearing something else. If you want to lock her up again, you may be able to pick what to put back on.  The tie me up dialog is random if I recall.

I decided to try out the straitjackets/rubber suits from the event category, lowered all others and increased their weight, but every time the event happens when looting a container no suit is put on or found. Any suggestions? The shock effect is visible though, from the container event.

51 minutes ago, yOPynsP said:

I decided to try out the straitjackets/rubber suits from the event category, lowered all others and increased their weight, but every time the event happens when looting a container no suit is put on or found. Any suggestions? The shock effect is visible though, from the container event.

make sure you don't have mercyful dungeons checked, set all other options to 0 and the ones you want to 100. Lower the arousal needed to trigger events, or increase your arousal.

straitjackets bind your arms, mercyful dungeons tries to keep your arms free. also make sure you're not on a quest according to the debug section of the mcm. if you are on a quest, finish up DCL quests like chloe or the ones you get from the dollmaker and try again.

49 minutes ago, zarantha said:

make sure you don't have mercyful dungeons checked, set all other options to 0 and the ones you want to 100. Lower the arousal needed to trigger events, or increase your arousal.

straitjackets bind your arms, mercyful dungeons tries to keep your arms free. also make sure you're not on a quest according to the debug section of the mcm. if you are on a quest, finish up DCL quests like chloe or the ones you get from the dollmaker and try again.

All those done, the box pops up saying that the player has been tied by the straitjacket, but nothing happens.

3 minutes ago, yOPynsP said:

I have, and they seem to work on other save files, but ill give it another shot.

Instead of batch building, just build one of the straitjackets and see where it's outputting to.

Check device hider in the DD mcm, maybe test with it disabled.

12 minutes ago, yOPynsP said:

Tested out some older save files, and the straitjackets function normally in those, so something has to be going on with the events themselves.

Nothing seemed wrong with bodyslide, nor the straitjackets themselves; luckily got a drop from a container having one and got it on without any problems. 

5 minutes ago, yOPynsP said:

Nothing seemed wrong with bodyslide, nor the straitjackets themselves; luckily got a drop from a container having one and got it on without any problems. 

Try with device hider disabled?

Edit: also, you didn't upgrade DCL in the middle of a save did you? This save was a game without DCL installed ever, or has only had DCL 9.0 and DD 5.x?

Edited by zarantha
10 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Try with device hider disabled?

Tried, no change. I tried the rubber suit for a change, and it didn't work either. The message pops up, the shock effect is there, but no suit in inventory, on body or even the putting on animation.

Also, made a new character and quickly leveled to 3, changed the loot modifier to 100%. I put on debug messages, it said that 100% chance to loot a cursed item but nothing happened afterwards. Arousal is way above minimum threshold, merciful dungeon is unchecked, quest is not active, device hider disabled.

Edited by yOPynsP
12 minutes ago, yOPynsP said:

Downloaded cursed loot again, no use. Offended a guard and he claimed to put a straitjacket on, same process: message pops up, nothing happens. 

What other mods do you have installed?

Can you try on a new game with only DCL and it's requirements? Make sure to stay away from Helgen so Chloe doesn't start.

I've looked through this and the LE version of the forum post, but there's a ton of pages and not great search options.
I've completed the Bound in Skyrim questline up through The Whip and Chain Inn, but nothing has happened past that for awhile (many game days) and for several levels (currently 21.  Am I missing something to activate the next step or is there a command line I need to enter to activate the next part of the quest?

1 hour ago, OCJeriko said:

I've looked through this and the LE version of the forum post, but there's a ton of pages and not great search options.
I've completed the Bound in Skyrim questline up through The Whip and Chain Inn, but nothing has happened past that for awhile (many game days) and for several levels (currently 21.  Am I missing something to activate the next step or is there a command line I need to enter to activate the next part of the quest?

If you've finished the cursed collar, that's the last quest for now.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-le-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3391037

I have very strange thing. This was with my installation in  DD 4.3 and DCL 8.4 but somehow it's repaired - maybe after install some mods. I suspect zaz, but now installing zaz not fixed that problem.

Maybe anyone have have experience with it.

1) In sex scenes actors not strip a boots. Even vanilla boots. When i add those boots to force filter, it's unequips in sex scenes.

2) After animations actors or player (player in 1% cases, very rare) starts flying.

if it's player it's leads to instant CTD.

If it's follower it can fly to some moment what leads to CTD too. Or maybe you can fix it by reload a game or teleport. If you enter in home with flying follower or use fast travel it can lead to CTD too.

Any ideas?

6 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

I have very strange thing. This was with my installation in  DD 4.3 and DCL 8.4 but somehow it's repaired - maybe after install some mods. I suspect zaz, but now installing zaz not fixed that problem.

Maybe anyone have have experience with it.

1) In sex scenes actors not strip a boots. Even vanilla boots. When i add those boots to force filter, it's unequips in sex scenes.

2) After animations actors or player (player in 1% cases, very rare) starts flying.

if it's player it's leads to instant CTD.

If it's follower it can fly to some moment what leads to CTD too. Or maybe you can fix it by reload a game or teleport. If you enter in home with flying follower or use fast travel it can lead to CTD too.

Any ideas?

That type of thing happened a lot in Skyrim LE, when too many scripts were running. Or too many hi-resolution textures.

Somethings eating memory, do you have SMP enabled?

Other symptoms were NPCs in area getting aggressive and attacking.

Teleport to weird places like Giants Camps, and random flying plus CTDs

You could try to remove one or two script heavy mods and clean save with Resaver.