Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

5 hours ago, zarantha said:

You can't use defeat if you have DCL's combat surrender enabled, so that's one possibility. I you want defeat's options, turn off combat surrender in DCL.

The other is if you have combat surrender off but are using death alternative along with defeat, it might be death alternative choking. (Unlike many complaints in the LE thread, I have had no major issues with that setup)

You might try going into Zaz's mcm and return player control there. It can work even if it wasn't the mod that took player control away.

Death Alternative has something similar too, but I've never used it and don't recall what it is offhand.

ill try the DCL surrender option in just a minute, i dont have death alternative installed, good tip with zaz ill take a look at that too

16 minutes ago, Aycelist said:

Is the Arousal Bodymorph feature bugged? Character's breasts, etc. turn cube-shaped, when other inflation mods seem to be inflating just fine.

Since when did Aroused start doing inflation?

And why post that in this thread?

28 minutes ago, judge007 said:

Since when did Aroused start doing inflation?

And why post that in this thread?

There's an option in the DCL MCM for inflation when aroused.

48 minutes ago, Aycelist said:

Is the Arousal Bodymorph feature bugged? Character's breasts, etc. turn cube-shaped, when other inflation mods seem to be inflating just fine.

It may be if you're using 3bbb or bhunp body. The scripts haven't been updated for bodymorphs.

You can try using SLIF and using the SLIF patches for DD and DCL on the troubleshooting post.

8 hours ago, Aycelist said:

s the Arousal Bodymorph feature bugged?

@judge007 This feature works for LE version. Morphs are different in SE version. There is explanation and scripts examples.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3381095

And there is necessary change values:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/100032-deviously-cursed-loot-se-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3381222

Can i make male chrarcters crossdress? XD 

a thief ran up on me and i was like what a wonderful idea but he wouldnt equip what i gave him after taking all his gear but it let put bindings and stuff on him,

same with a regular nord noble i robbed

11 minutes ago, Tylerja said:

Can i make male chrarcters crossdress? XD 

a thief ran up on me and i was like what a wonderful idea but he wouldnt equip what i gave him after taking all his gear but it let put bindings and stuff on him,

same with a regular nord noble i robbed

Did you install DD for Him when you installed DD? That has male versions of the outfits. That's probably as close as you're getting, but the straitjackets, hobble dress and catsuits work.

Not all DCL outfits have male meshes, if they don't have meshes they might equip but would be invisible. I think the ones that have male meshes are boots, collars and chains, not the dresses.

You could patch it your self to add the male model to the armor addons, but you'd  also have to modify the nif to fit the male body too.

3 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Did you install DD for Him when you installed DD? That has male versions of the outfits. That's probably as close as you're getting, but the straitjackets, hobble dress and catsuits work.

Not all DCL outfits have male meshes, if they don't have meshes they might equip but would be invisible. I think the ones that have male meshes are boots, collars and chains, not the dresses.

You could patch it your self to add the male model to the armor addons, but you'd  also have to modify the nif to fit the male body too.

would i modify it in DD or DCL i didnt download FOR HIM or BEAST races as i thought they came with the new DD version, 

what do you mean by modify Nif? would i just need to creat outfits in bodyslide with like a vanilla body?

i dont know much about this stuff so i figure a mod i like might be a good way to start learning

7 minutes ago, Tylerja said:

would i modify it in DD or DCL i didnt download FOR HIM or BEAST races as i thought they came with the new DD version, 

what do you mean by modify Nif? would i just need to creat outfits in bodyslide with like a vanilla body?

i dont know much about this stuff so i figure a mod i like might be a good way to start learning

For Him and BRRF do come with the new version of DD, but you have to check the options in the installer, otherwise they aren't installed.

By modify the nif, you would need to import or load the female version of the outfit in outfit studio, then change the reference shape to a male body and edit it to fit, otherwise you get the below monstrosity where most of the outfit is inside the body.  Once you've got it fitting the way you want, you would select to save the project (like if you were creating a bodyslide from scratch) or export the nif.  If you save it as a project, you would need to build the outfit in bodyslide after it's created.

Spoiler

image.png.8642dd7c8a40053868d1c0bb903b4ec7.png

You would be modifying DCL, DD already has male fitting outfits as long as you installed For Him when installing DD. You can modify the DCL esp directly, but what I'd actually recommend if you want to learn is right click the outfit you want to add a male version of to and select copy as an override. You'll get an option to copy it into an existing esp or new esp, choose new esp for the first outfit. For more than one outfits, select your new esp for any subsequent outfits.

What you're looking for is  the armor addon. For example, what you would do is add a path to the male version of the outfit after you create it in outfit studio.

Spoiler

image.png.f562eff10789b3bdcd59881c17bba4b2.png

17 minutes ago, zarantha said:

For Him and BRRF do come with the new version of DD, but you have to check the options in the installer, otherwise they aren't installed.

By modify the nif, you would need to import or load the female version of the outfit in outfit studio, then change the reference shape to a male body and edit it to fit, otherwise you get the below monstrosity where most of the outfit is inside the body.  Once you've got it fitting the way you want, you would select to save the project (like if you were creating a bodyslide from scratch) or export the nif.  If you save it as a project, you would need to build the outfit in bodyslide after it's created.

Hide contents

image.png.8642dd7c8a40053868d1c0bb903b4ec7.png

You would be modifying DCL, DD already has male fitting outfits as long as you installed For Him when installing DD. You can modify the DCL esp directly, but what I'd actually recommend if you want to learn is right click the outfit you want to add a male version of to and select copy as an override. You'll get an option to copy it into an existing esp or new esp, choose new esp for the first outfit. For more than one outfits, select your new esp for any subsequent outfits.

What you're looking for is  the armor addon. For example, what you would do is add a path to the male version of the outfit after you create it in outfit studio.

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f562eff10789b3bdcd59881c17bba4b2.png

okay so i should probably download a pre existing male bodyslide thats out there to start???

3 minutes ago, Tylerja said:

okay so i should probably download a pre existing male bodyslide thats out there to start???

That would probably be easiest. If you get something like HIMBO or Talos Blessed, it should have a male reference to work with instead of hunting down the male body files.

Having an issue where no actor's mouth opens for gags.  All mouths are shut with gags in them like default idle states.

image.png.ca6ca27637eff22fed6634fc71f27c7b.png

I have another issue where the Premium Line Shackles seem to not dangle correctly, and aren't attached properly when at rest.  They do look correct when in motion.

12 minutes ago, Blaank said:

Having an issue where no actor's mouth opens for gags.  All mouths are shut with gags in them like default idle states.

image.png.ca6ca27637eff22fed6634fc71f27c7b.png

I have another issue where the Premium Line Shackles seem to not dangle correctly, and aren't attached properly when at rest.  They do look correct when in motion.

XP32 skeleton should never be over-written by Schlongs of Skyrim

The only thing that should over-write is the beast skeletons (MNC &Horny Creatures of Skyrim)

1 hour ago, Blaank said:

All mouths are shut with gags in them like default idle states.

Your best friend is first troubleshooting page.  This is write down here. And answer is ... install mfgfix.

Edited by Elsidia

MFG Fix should probably be in every lineup

However, there is something wrong with that installation

DLC order should be Dawnguard Hearhfires Dragonborn

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition patch should be next

SkyUI

RaceMenu

Physics 

Female Body & textures

Schlongs of Skyrim

XP32 skeleton

FNIS

SexLab

SexLab Aroused

Completely missing:

ConsoleUtil

PapyrusUtil

UIExtensions

SSE Engine Fixes

So changing the orders of installed stuff didn't break or fix anything.

installing ui extensions, papyrus util, console util, something listed as "all in one" in MO2, and mfgfix fixed the open mouths.

I still have the problem of chain physics not looking right, and not looking like they did in Skyrim LE.  They seem like they are ignoring gravity and trying to stretch out as far as they can.  Mostly in the correct directions, but not quite.

5 hours ago, Elsidia said:

For what that need?

18 minutes ago, zarantha said:

For mods that use a wheel menu mostly.

SexLab Defeat

SexLab Tools

SexLab Survival

Mostly anything that puts a menu out there

Generally best to load as close to bottom as possible.

10 minutes ago, Blaank said:

still have the problem of chain physics not looking right, and not looking like they did in Skyrim LE.  They seem like they are ignoring gravity and trying to stretch out as far as they can.  Mostly in the correct directions, but not quite.

They will not look like they do in LE. That's a limitation of SMP.  As long as they're moving, they're working about as well as we were able to make them.

But they shouldn't be stretching out to infinity. Maybe a screenshot?

Make sure you have HDT SMP installed.

You can tweak things like gravity, friction, damping, mass, and inertia  in the XMLs, but that has been very finicky when I tried it. What's there is what works without making it break more.

1 minute ago, zarantha said:

They will not look like they do in LE. That's a limitation of SMP.  As long as they're moving, they're working about as well as we were able to make them.

But they shouldn't be stretching out to infinity. Maybe a screenshot?

Make sure you have HDT SMP installed.

You can tweak things like gravity, friction, damping, mass, and inertia  in the XMLs, but that has been very finicky when I tried it. What's there is what works without making it break more.

That sounds like the same issue as the reins for horses stretching to infinity.

As far as I know that's unsolvable

18 minutes ago, judge007 said:

That sounds like the same issue as the reins for horses stretching to infinity.

As far as I know that's unsolvable

I'm not seeing the stretching to infinity in my game though. I would think if it's a mesh issue, it would be a weighting issue that would show up for everyone and not just one person.

So it must be a config issue of some kind, or just a misunderstanding of how the chains work in SE.

Come to think of it, I haven't seen the cart horse issue recently either and I used to have it. Maybe the last update fixed it.

Edited by zarantha

With the Chloe quest, I keep having a CTD after I go see Nazeem in the hall of the dead when the pink body suit is equipped. I saw someone had this same issue way back in 2018, but couldn't see any resolution to the issue, does anyone know how I fix it?