Jump to content
Kimy

Devious Devices SE 5.1 (2021-03-24)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Ricocotech said:

I've got a noobie question. What's the difference between CBBE and CBBE SE in the install options?

CBBE is the LE version of CBBE. When Ousnius ported CBBE to SE, the body was completely remade. In practice, CBBE SE is more slender than the LE version. So if you choose CBBE, but are using CBBE SE, you will see things like nipple piercings floating out in front of the breasts, or outfits with the breasts larger than what you actually have.

Link to post
2 hours ago, zarantha said:

CBBE is the LE version of CBBE. When Ousnius ported CBBE to SE, the body was completely remade. In practice, CBBE SE is more slender than the LE version. So if you choose CBBE, but are using CBBE SE, you will see things like nipple piercings floating out in front of the breasts, or outfits with the breasts larger than what you actually have.

Got it, thank you for the clarification. 

Link to post
16 hours ago, siggiXD96 said:



check the requirements
use the AOI package (you can find it in the comments, just 10 - 15 pages back ... somewhere there is the download-link(
I am too lazy to search it for you))
 

The link is broken. Kimmy updated the DL links on the mod page. That is the one that should be downloaded.

Link to post

Can someone help me with some items not showing up in game after bodyslide. I can equip them but they wont show the animations work. When I preview the devices that don't work in the body slide I see there is nothing it says there is something but they are invisible.

Screenshot (67).png

Link to post

Does anybody know how to fix a particular issue with the 'Iron Breast Yoke'? I batch built it with everything else, however it seems like equipping the yoke itself changes the character's body? I downloaded and applied the AIO for 3BBB as well, however the yoke still changes my body to something else; is there any way to make it so the yoke is only applied instead of the body it seemingly comes along with? The other Iron Yoke and Steel Yokes work fine...

Link to post
15 hours ago, KT09 said:

Can someone help me with some items not showing up in game after bodyslide. I can equip them but they wont show the animations work. When I preview the devices that don't work in the body slide I see there is nothing it says there is something but they are invisible.

 

If you use vortex or mo2, launch bodyslide from your mod manager, then do the build. Check your bodyslide settings to make sure it's outputting the files to the correct path.

 

4 hours ago, Aycelist said:

Does anybody know how to fix a particular issue with the 'Iron Breast Yoke'? I batch built it with everything else, however it seems like equipping the yoke itself changes the character's body? I downloaded and applied the AIO for 3BBB as well, however the yoke still changes my body to something else; is there any way to make it so the yoke is only applied instead of the body it seemingly comes along with? The other Iron Yoke and Steel Yokes work fine...

That comes with a body. If your body preset is not close to the default, I imagine it will be different. Since it looked really ugly when i tried converting it to 3bbb myself, i imagine everyone else has left it alone too. You can try removing the body, but then the breasts will probably clip out of the yoke.

Link to post

Sadly, I'm getting an animation error when my male character has some kind of crawling equipment equipped. Are there any specific male animations that have crawling in them so i can try to get i to use those as opposed to T-posing?

Link to post
On 3/25/2020 at 10:13 PM, zarantha said:

If you use vortex or mo2, launch bodyslide from your mod manager, then do the build. Check your bodyslide settings to make sure it's outputting the files to the correct path.

 

using vortex worked. Thanks

Link to post
12 hours ago, peeweeandblob said:

im having trouble with dll file is there an updated version?

i just keep getting error dll ingame

If you're on 2.0.17 you need to select none when installing dd. If you're using vortex, i have seen one confirmed report where vortex was reporting a dll error when the correct dll was installed.

 

You can check if vortex is falsely reporting by looking at your skse log.

The skse64.log is in \My Documents\my games\Skyrim Special Edition\SKSE.

 

The first line should say something like this:

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.17 01050610 01D600732D29FF79, os = 6.2 (9200))

 

Then search for devious devices. If it's working, it says something like this:

checking plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll
plugin D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\DeviousDevices.dll (00000001 DDiUtil 00000001) loaded correctly

 

If there's an error, reinstall dd and select none for the dll.

Link to post
12 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Sadly, I'm getting an animation error when my male character has some kind of crawling equipment equipped. Are there any specific male animations that have crawling in them so i can try to get i to use those as opposed to T-posing?

afaik, crawling is in SD+. I don't recall being able to crawl after I removed that mod.

Link to post

Was having an issue with gag MFG reset on save reload. Followed and advice of mrdoodle of installing this fix and everything got solved, Can even confirm that this fix overrides Random Emotions mod properly to not allow it reset gag MFG.

Link to post
20 hours ago, zarantha said:

afaik, crawling is in SD+. I don't recall being able to crawl after I removed that mod.

Sorry, I probably should have worded it better but i forgot at the time; when my character gets stuck in something called pet suit, which i assume forces them to crawl he simply stays in a t-pose. And also, if he gets stuck in straitjacket his dick disappears there is a huge hole lol and he also jsut stays static and his feet dont move. I'm just wondering if there's a MALE crawl animation i can like have the script call so that is doesn;t have the t-pose bug or maybe load a pack into Fnis that has an animation to get it not do that.

Link to post
9 hours ago, neigo said:

Does anybody know how to fix this? I don't use leg armor/shoes.

 

SkyrimSE_.jpg

I'm having the same issue with a lot of the outfits. It's not gamebreaking, but it is a bit irritating. I've tried rebuilding in bodyslide, tried different feet models, but beyond that, I have no idea. I also have an issue with the transparent suits where the body isn't showing at all

Link to post
10 hours ago, neigo said:

Does anybody know how to fix this? I don't use leg armor/shoes.
 

54 minutes ago, EljaDreaming said:

I'm having the same issue with a lot of the outfits. It's not gamebreaking, but it is a bit irritating. I've tried rebuilding in bodyslide, tried different feet models, but beyond that, I have no idea. I also have an issue with the transparent suits where the body isn't showing at all

 

It's not limited to straight jackets, and it's not a dd only issue - it can happen with any armor/clothing mod ported from LE. It can affect either calves, forearms or both. LE used slot 32 for the whole body, for some reason I don't recall, SE needs calves and forearms for some armors instead of only the body slot. Recently, I saw it with Rath's Chainarmors.

 

You need to load the esp in sse edit and for any armor where you see this, add the calves and/or forearms to the list of partitions. Usually the armor addon section is enough, sometimes it needs to be added to armor addon and armor.

 

For the transparent suits, try building just them instead of a batch build, and make sure the output is going to the right path. We've seen recently where bodyslide outputs are either not set correctly, or some stuff just goes to the wrong place. It's not the installer though, because it is working for most. I just added in the transparent catsuit and it's fine for me. Hands are a bit messed up, but it's the same sort of not quite connected that i've seen in one or two other places. Not sure how to fix that yet.

 

Using the straitjacket as an example, this is what I mean for adding the partitions. It will need to be done piece by piece, manually. Fixing one won't fix them all. Unless you can find an xedit script that will do this. I haven't looked.

Spoiler

Load DDE in SSE Edit, and expand Armor Addon

image.png.fce72e2ed73759780bcf7bd603d3c5cc.png

 

Find the armor you want. In this, i did the white leather straitjacket.

No calves, so they need to be added.

image.png.727459a8a24cb36073fc9a31de4c90f2.png

 

 

Right click on the first person flags where it has 32 - body, etc

Click edit

image.png.6228dd99f909da06637ecea628034bf1.png

 

Click yes i'm sure to the warning

Put a check mark next to 38 - calves and say ok

image.png.07905ded0a42264a9a789bd890a6b7b5.png

 

It should now be bold, and calves is in the list

image.png.6ee19ff0bdf7d6ea6301be86e93477d9.png

 

Close or X out of sse edit, it should automatically save a copy

You should have calves again.

 

image.png.805c287ffd218b3b27f6179e92dbf764.png

 

Link to post
3 hours ago, Elsidia said:

For Armbinders, Ellowbinders no need keys? I accidentally found in game and then recheck - where is devicekey are null reference. Or this bug when convert to SE?

Some should, but it's almost impossible to use a key when in an armbinder. I think it's a standard restraint key.

Link to post
4 hours ago, Kage777 said:

Sorry, I probably should have worded it better but i forgot at the time; when my character gets stuck in something called pet suit, which i assume forces them to crawl he simply stays in a t-pose. And also, if he gets stuck in straitjacket his dick disappears there is a huge hole lol and he also jsut stays static and his feet dont move. I'm just wondering if there's a MALE crawl animation i can like have the script call so that is doesn;t have the t-pose bug or maybe load a pack into Fnis that has an animation to get it not do that.

I play a female, and never used the petsuit. I loaded one up and switched to a male character, the crawl animation itself is fine. Like many DD objects, it doesn't show on the male character, but if you have DD for him, the outfit should show up. I would think this should take care of your straitjacket issue too. DD was made for females, not males.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10068-devious-devices-for-him-reboot-se/

 

If you're getting a t-pose, run FNIS again. DD has built in animations, so FNIS should be run everytime  you upgrade or install DD.

Make sure after running FNIS you don't have any errors in the output.

Link to post
13 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Some should

Nope. You can unlock all armbinders without key. If you haven't key you press unlock and chance is 5%. And chance for struggle success is 5% too. You no need key to escape and there no chance to break a key or jammed lock) I think probably when converted mod from skyrim to skyrim se people forgot set a key for armbinders. After a trap i got full bondage set on, lost all keys and only press unlock and armbinder gone off.

Link to post

And i found not working variables LockShieldTimerMax, LockShieldTimerMin, LockTimerMin, LockTimerMax somehow...( What's damages Dominant quest - She punishes you locked in ball gag but you unlock it immediately without keys because there must be unlock shield. And all punish set can be removed in that way.

Link to post
2 hours ago, zarantha said:

 

It's not limited to straight jackets, and it's not a dd only issue - it can happen with any armor/clothing mod ported from LE. It can affect either calves, forearms or both. LE used slot 32 for the whole body, for some reason I don't recall, SE needs calves and forearms for some armors instead of only the body slot. Recently, I saw it with Rath's Chainarmors.

 

You need to load the esp in sse edit and for any armor where you see this, add the calves and/or forearms to the list of partitions. Usually the armor addon section is enough, sometimes it needs to be added to armor addon and armor.

 

For the transparent suits, try building just them instead of a batch build, and make sure the output is going to the right path. We've seen recently where bodyslide outputs are either not set correctly, or some stuff just goes to the wrong place. It's not the installer though, because it is working for most. I just added in the transparent catsuit and it's fine for me. Hands are a bit messed up, but it's the same sort of not quite connected that i've seen in one or two other places. Not sure how to fix that yet.

 

Using the straitjacket as an example, this is what I mean for adding the partitions. It will need to be done piece by piece, manually. Fixing one won't fix them all. Unless you can find an xedit script that will do this. I haven't looked.

  Hide contents

Load DDE in SSE Edit, and expand Armor Addon

image.png.fce72e2ed73759780bcf7bd603d3c5cc.png

 

Find the armor you want. In this, i did the white leather straitjacket.

No calves, so they need to be added.

image.png.727459a8a24cb36073fc9a31de4c90f2.png

 

 

Right click on the first person flags where it has 32 - body, etc

Click edit

image.png.6228dd99f909da06637ecea628034bf1.png

 

Click yes i'm sure to the warning

Put a check mark next to 38 - calves and say ok

image.png.07905ded0a42264a9a789bd890a6b7b5.png

 

It should now be bold, and calves is in the list

image.png.6ee19ff0bdf7d6ea6301be86e93477d9.png

 

Close or X out of sse edit, it should automatically save a copy

You should have calves again.

 

image.png.805c287ffd218b3b27f6179e92dbf764.png

 

Given that it seems to be most items that have calves and forearms visible, this seems like an issue on the mod creation end, not the user end. Essentially, part of the conversion process from LE to SE should be checking calves and/or forearms for any armours that have them visible, if I'm understanding this process properly. Also, something I found while doing this, some instances of the zipsuit (there's several versions it seems) don't have any of the boxes checked, including the one for the body, while others do (not ones I've yet seen in game) so if I'm right about what I think the function of these checkboxes is, rebuilding it is BodySlide, even on its own, won't do anything to fix it, as the armour itself isn't flagged to show the body at all.

 

EDIT: Well, that did nothing on the few test items I tried (do the files need to be run through BS again after?), and didn't fix the Transparent Zipsuit version I have access to in game (I'm pretty sure I got the right one in SSEEdit), so I poked around a bit and it might be to do with the 3BA conversion files? Certainly at least one of the 3BA Zipsuits is missing the body in BodySlide altogether - I can't figure out how to add it

 

EDIT 2: Rebuilt Bodyslide data with normal CBBE data instead of 3BA data and everything is fine. Can confirm the issue (at least for me) is with the 3BA conversions

Link to post
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Nope. You can unlock all armbinders without key. If you haven't key you press unlock and chance is 5%. And chance for struggle success is 5% too. You no need key to escape and there no chance to break a key or jammed lock) I think probably when converted mod from skyrim to skyrim se people forgot set a key for armbinders. After a trap i got full bondage set on, lost all keys and only press unlock and armbinder gone off.

We don't pick and choose what to convert. the esp/esm is converted as a whole (re-saving in the ck and fixing errors at most) or not at all. we don't convert individual items inside the esp/esm, because at that point, you're rewriting the mod.

 

I do recall getting told I can't unlock without a key, and at least two armbinders in DCL should still work this way, because they do require specific keys. The slaver's armbinder used in the lal start, and sasha's armbinder. For the others, it's probably a script issue, and scripts are only modified for SE in a very few specific cases - to change version checks mostly for dependent mods. When I get time, I'll see if I can find my copy of 4.1 or if it's gone and try to compare scripts. But it will probably be faster to ask in the LE thread.

 

As an example, when we were converting dd over, it was giving a nioverride warning about some boots because SE doesn't have nioverride, it has skee. So scripts needed to be modified to check for skee. We added a check for that, we didn't  remove the original check. The only case I know of where something might have been removed is the controller fix for struggle animations. I don't use a controller, so I haven't looked to see what the script changed.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Elsidia said:

And i found not working variables LockShieldTimerMax, LockShieldTimerMin, LockTimerMin, LockTimerMax somehow...( What's damages Dominant quest - She punishes you locked in ball gag but you unlock it immediately without keys because there must be unlock shield. And all punish set can be removed in that way.

I think you're talking about the xdff stuff here for the dominant stuff. it's a new feature, i don't know if all the kinks are worked out yet. The dominant followers are leah and leon,, and xdff was intended to improve the rules for them when they are your master.

 

The lock shield timers and lock timers should be related to key usage and not depend on xdff. But this is also something you're more likely to find info on in the LE thread.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...