Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

It seems like the cursed collar quest crashes my game occasionally, I'm assuming its related to events where the collar is supposed to do/say something. It can still hurt me for wearing armor in a dungeon but when wondering around my game will crash and my crash logger will say "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION"

Anybody else have a similar issue?

Hello there. i have an issue when talking to npc's using dialog related to DCL like solicitaion. the npc's dialog never shows up, the mouth moves, time passes until i can reply like there was dialog, and the events after dialog all seem to work.

But no subtiltes ever show up, anyone have else ever experienced this.

i have all required mods for DCL and Fuz Ro D'oh installed

thanks in advance

36 minutes ago, Rotte boy said:

Hello there. i have an issue when talking to npc's using dialog related to DCL like solicitaion. the npc's dialog never shows up, the mouth moves, time passes until i can reply like there was dialog, and the events after dialog all seem to work.

But no subtiltes ever show up, anyone have else ever experienced this.

i have all required mods for DCL and Fuz Ro D'oh installed

thanks in advance

Got it fixed, i think it was a case of starting a new game for testing and talking to a npc before the mcm menu had loaded dcl properly 

Hello, I am having an issue on new games, specifically about trying to start the Chloe questline. The issue is, when I enter Helgen with LAL and picking up the Notebook for LAL, I enter the main building that Chloe is supposed to be in. When I reach the lower levels, Chloe is not locked in the pillory at all, she is just standing in the hallway. Here is the image:

Talking to Chloe doesn't have any special dialogue, and doesn't start the main Chloe questline either.

Anybody know why this may be happening, and any way to fix?

20240602020435_1.jpg

9 hours ago, NostalgixCat said:

Hello, I am having an issue on new games, specifically about trying to start the Chloe questline. The issue is, when I enter Helgen with LAL and picking up the Notebook for LAL, I enter the main building that Chloe is supposed to be in. When I reach the lower levels, Chloe is not locked in the pillory at all, she is just standing in the hallway. Here is the image:

Talking to Chloe doesn't have any special dialogue, and doesn't start the main Chloe questline either.

20240602020435_1.jpg

Never seen that, sorry. How long did you take to get to helgen?

Have you checked the mcm and all pages loaded? if they don't, it didn't initialize properly.

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

Never seen that, sorry. How long did you take to get to helgen?

Have you checked the mcm and all pages loaded? if they don't, it didn't initialize properly.

Yes the MCM pages for DCL all loaded. I will try to completely re-install DCL and hopefully it fixes.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, NostalgixCat said:

Yes the MCM pages for DCL all loaded. I will try to completely re-install DCL and hopefully it fixes.

If you want to reinstall DCL you'll at least have to "uninstall" it ingame before you do that. Go in MCM and turn off everything, and then save game.

The culprit i was guessing was a mod conflict, maybe you have some other mod that changes Helgen. Also give Cursed Loot more priority in your load order by moving it near bottom of the list (if sorted by priority).

Is there a cross in the cell to begin with? Have you determined that DD5 including its contraptions is installed and working?

Edited by Zaflis

Anyone know how to fix this? Most of the armors from this mod do something like this to the breasts. Using 3BA and everything has been built in bodyslide. Good chance I'm and idiot and messed something up but I can't figure it out

SkyrimSE 2024-06-03 13-43-31.png

SkyrimSE 2024-06-03 13-43-34.png

9 hours ago, rfgggg said:

Anyone know how to fix this? Most of the armors from this mod do something like this to the breasts. Using 3BA and everything has been built in bodyslide. Good chance I'm and idiot and messed something up but I can't figure it out

is it still a problem with a smaller preset - like one of the basic cbbe ones?

what is the naked body like?
how did you configure smp and cbpc?

does it change if you switch between smp and cbpc?

did you enable gravity options when installing 3ba?

do you have obody? is it applying push effects?

9 hours ago, rfgggg said:

I think something similar happened in my game due to the increased body proportions when aroused misselanion option. If you disable that feature everything will go back to normal
At my game I took a while to notice, so I didn't immediately notice the correlation.

In my case, those boobs distortions happened with any armor or naked.

On 6/3/2024 at 11:22 PM, zarantha said:

is it still a problem with a smaller preset - like one of the basic cbbe ones?

what is the naked body like?
how did you configure smp and cbpc?

does it change if you switch between smp and cbpc?

did you enable gravity options when installing 3ba?

do you have obody? is it applying push effects?

On 6/3/2024 at 11:57 PM, sleir564 said:

I think something similar happened in my game due to the increased body proportions when aroused misselanion option. If you disable that feature everything will go back to normal
At my game I took a while to notice, so I didn't immediately notice the correlation.

In my case, those boobs distortions happened with any armor or naked.

Figured it out, I'm not sure where it came from but I had an extra physics config in my overwrite folder, not sure why it was only effecting the stuff from this mod but everything looks like it should now after deleting the file.

Thank you both for offering ideas

If an NPC is nearby and meets the criteria for rape, but isn't included in a scene(let's count out rng in this case), what could be the cause? Stuff like scripted events, quest NPC with dialogue? In this case it was a quest NPC with unique dialogue, an adventurer leader from Immersive Encounters to be exact.

On 6/2/2024 at 5:13 AM, NostalgixCat said:

20240602020435_1.jpg

im get same situation and im close all mods only run the "Deviously Cursed Loot" and Must be installed 。and then im go to the  Dungeons, No tasks received。 and MCM "tie me up" same cant use . if you use MCM stop run "DCL"  it is cant Activity again i have reload save。The script seems to be broken。 im is Current Anniversary Edition build 2.2.6 (game version 1.6.1170)

5 hours ago, Woskiy said:

im get same situation and im close all mods only run the "Deviously Cursed Loot" and Must be installed 。and then im go to the  Dungeons, No tasks received。 and MCM "tie me up" same cant use . if you use MCM stop run "DCL"  it is cant Activity again i have reload save。The script seems to be broken。 im is Current Anniversary Edition build 2.2.6 (game version 1.6.1170)

DCL doesn't care about the skse/game version, just that it's there and working. I've had it running on AE just fine.

if your mcm isn't initializing right, try this:

Kimy DCL MCM initialization: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-le-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3205086
1. Start a new game.
2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.
3. Quit to menu.
4. Start another new game.
5. Enjoy.  

On 6/6/2024 at 11:17 PM, zarantha said:

DCL doesn't care about the skse/game version, just that it's there and working. I've had it running on AE just fine.

if your mcm isn't initializing right, try this:

Kimy DCL MCM initialization: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/33986-deviously-cursed-loot-le-90-2021-03-09/?do=findComment&comment=3205086
1. Start a new game.
2. Wait 30 secs, or not at all. It's really just telling Skyrim that you MEAN it. Or so.
3. Quit to menu.
4. Start another new game.
5. Enjoy.  

im Reset 3 time, and then i get why, The front module needs to be upgraded

25 minutes ago, Woskiy said:

im Reset 3 time, and then i get why, The front module needs to be upgraded

Not sure I understand you. the MCM initialization issue is seen in LE as well. It's not an SE specific issue. It's a skyui or skyrim limitation for large mods, I forget which. But since the author has run into this problem in LE herself, if it could be fixed, it would have been.

Posted (edited)

MCM is ok but the Task no activity, if im change the probability get DD too Highest same cant get DD from the DCL it is Incompatible with my other MOD(i guess), i need go find out which one. Blocked the task ,doesn't start the Chloe questline or other questline and  the Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn Unable to complete the task normally。  im guess it is "Devourment Refactor" but i  cant find out why .... .but when i close other mod just add DCL with the DR , i can get the quesline , ORZ 

Edited by Woskiy

I was unable to find any complete 3BA conversions of this mod, so I just converted it.

-I changed the body to 3BA and removed breast bones from cbbe and added the all the 3ba bones and a few zaps to hide body parts under outfits, no other changes was done.

I did not test it in game just looked at it in BS2, so I don't know if quality is great or if there are any other flaws.

Do whatever you want with this:

Deviously Cursed Loot 3BA.7z

Edited by Arthacs
5 hours ago, Arthacs said:

I was unable to find any complete 3BA conversions of this mod, so I just converted it.

-I changed the body to 3BA and removed breast bones from cbbe and added the all the 3ba bones and a few zaps to hide body parts under outfits, no other changes was done.

I did not test it in game just looked at it in BS2, so I don't know if quality is great or if there are any other flaws.

Do whatever you want with this:

Deviously Cursed Loot 3BA.7z 119.7 MB · 1 download

It's on the troubleshooting post. It's not up to date with the latest 3BA, but it was there already for several years.