Deviously Cursed Loot SE 9.0 (2021-03-09)

On 7/25/2020 at 2:58 PM, Elsidia said:

You need allow device comments. Also you must not be on active quest. (Can check in DCL MCM config menu - debug - need active quest running false)

Then when you wear Rubber Gloves with D-links and those not locked when are next active device comment when you speak with NPC there is 25% chance (default MCM value), that this NPC in devices comments lock your gloves.

I test it by setting 100% chance and when next bondage dialogue appear NPC locks my gloves.

If you want this more set percentage higher. Or set 100% value. Next time when you wear a Rubber Gloves with D-links and bondage dialogue appear you sure got locked rubber gloves.

nope.

Device Comments is always on for me, never off.

the option to lock gloves is always at 95%

and most of the time i have cuffs or gloves on, there are no active quests. in the debug section is always "false"

i also have the "chance that NPC will do something" set to 80%, which usually always always ends up that the NPC "adds" more bondage items.

like i said, my settings are usually set for this to happen, and in close to 200 hours of gameplay from various saves, only that 1 time did it ever happen. so if my settings are the same as yours, then there must be another conflict with another mod going on, or with another MCM setting inside DCL.

Just now, YojimboRatchet said:

then there must be another conflict with another mod going on, or with another MCM setting inside DCL.

For test you can set 100% chance - i not change anything - in it first time need gloves be locked.

If it then just unlucky not to get. Maybe need other options set default because those option overgrow gloves locking?

3 hours ago, 0feed0me0 said:

Alright, have to do some errands, will come back later to check if you've answered

Ok here we goes. As i fear about scripts.... at this moment need read deeply because standard console commands not continue a quest.

But there is location of boots in spoiler:

Spoiler

Boots are in first floor in large urn:

ScreenShot55.jpg.ef268c5e74576222b0258a447e98fd0d.jpg

Map:

ScreenShot56.jpg.65dce823cf8e18760fd2288c32d60174.jpg

After you need all equip then go back to Ivar and talk with him (see screenshots):

ScreenShot57.jpg.ab28fae4fbdb02ef090086b02b7d8ffa.jpg

ScreenShot58.jpg.dc369ad666ab3799d1460e307c672328.jpg

Edited: Ok i found how to continue quest by console but current stage quest marker are broken and you see previous stage marker and next. Use with caution! Here we go:

Spoiler

Put on all gear to get next stage of quest.

Now you need speak with Ingar. If can't then:

open console:

help kayleigh

got id for kayleigh's key

player.additem id  1 from Kayleigh's key

set stage dcur_leon_enslave 140

Close the console. Nothing happen. Go to Kayleigh, speak with her and quest continue. How long don't know i not test further. But quest marker now shows next quest target and Ingar what no more need.

On 7/24/2020 at 1:56 AM, Elsidia said:

No this is for mod author - Kimy - i point in script source where is straitjacket code in script.

With this info you can't do anything - only if you have script programming knowledge and how scripts can compile in CK - you can temporally for you change a script and recompile DCL or wait while it be fixed by Kimy.

If you want force for sex in straitjacket there without danger nothing to do - only wait. But if you know how to use xedit, you can add armbinder keyword to straitjacket - but it's dangerous and nobody knows how it can break a DCL work.

Ah i see, thank you so much for clearing that up! For the straitjacket issue, i see that i'm not the only one who's unable to have sex in the straitjacket, which is a real shame. But hopefully this'll raise awareness and kimy will fix it! ? In the meantime, im not confident on using xedit abd just wishing someone post a temporary hotfix for it hehe

6 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Maybe need other options set default because those option overgrow gloves locking?

i would agree with you on this. a setting or two to help further define this to avoid any conflicts, and end up in the same situation i am in, which would kind of suck for someone else to go through it.

Oh ... I'm sorry ... all my squeaks got into a bad stream.  Sorry ... from stakeholders ....  I made a mistake. So what?  :persevere:

The essence of the mouthpiece is defect....

------------

Óó ... sajnálom... az összes csikorgásom rossz folyamra jutott.  :classic_angel:  Bocsika az érintettektől... Hibáztam. Na és?  

A lényege a szájpecek hiba...

16 minutes ago, Greethings said:

The answer is the same: use DD 4.3 gag hotfix. And i have Skyrim SE version not LE

And also. Sometimes it's not working. Fix - but in mostly cases it's work.

Also it can't work if ballgag is in mouth - it maybe wil lbe fixed after load a game or sex scene.

100% it fix after take gag out and put back.

Add non edit screenshot with skyrim menu - there can see game version.

Spoiler

ScreenShot61.png.312a5f590b93a6b1ad94b0b6cfd35692.png

On 4/27/2020 at 8:14 AM, Elsidia said:

You need open this in outfit studio, load your body reference in - take off all clippings and save zipsuit as new file and build. In original zipsuit body inside are without sliders. I do this for CBBE special body. Not use UNP.

I'm not 100% sure how to do that, could you maybe link to a guide or give more detailed instructions? My Monkey Brain is a little bit overwhelmed.

2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

DD 4.3 gag hotfix.

Woe is me!

Devious Devices - Integration 4.3a.7z - 36.9 MB (1/1 copy)

Nil... nix...  :bawling:   Downloaded and  dragged onto it ... it crashes.  ?️ ?️ ?️

Before that  went  the rubber doll - doll toy ... and there the head is faulty.

--- the tools are flawed ... like the virtue belt, virtue bra, harness chains ... the clothes I came across were good.

-----

Előtte még ment a gumibaba - guminő játék... és ott a fej hibás. A többi fele jó... az eszközök hibásak... mint az erényöv, erénymelltartó, hám láncok... a ruhák amikkel találkoztam jók voltak.

ScreenShot150.png.b2c0b98a86e5e3d5ede20dc9ef8f2d64.png

Pillanatnyilag ez a véleményem... a kép pontosan elárulja... (persze és nyilván... ahány fej, annyi gondolat és nem biztos, hogy egyetértünk az asszociációval)

ScreenShot151.png.e72bd1862271c8b5a17a5242398e24bf.png

17 minutes ago, Greethings said:

Devious Devices - Integration 4.3a.7z - 36.9 MB (1/1 copy)

Ohhh.... Because it's LE version....

Devious Devices SE 4.3 .7z  it's includes Devious devices assets, devious devices integration and Devious devices expansion. If you have installed that for SE no need more. No Devious devices assets, no Devious devices integration and no Devious devices expansion. All those is one: Devious Devices SE 4.3 .7z 

Also when you install Devious Devices SE 4.3 .7z in vortex when it ask install Devious devices integration ddl - select none - ddl for SE is bugged and mostly not work. I play without it - works slower but without CTD.

It loaded from:

Also Deviously cursed loot SE 8.5 version from here:

File name: Deviously Cursed Loot 8.5 .7z

And of course need all additional mods and fixes for SE normal DCL work.

MGFFIX latest version - if you install old version it's crashes -

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669

It's says fixes facegen - but facegen is used for face morphs - but face morph is used for open mouth - maybe because your dd gag fix not work?

Also need install all skse64 engine fixes for stability work.

And more.

20 minutes ago, Greethings said:

Előtte még ment a gumibaba - guminő játék... és ott a fej hibás. A többi fele jó... az eszközök hibásak... mint az erényöv, erénymelltartó, hám láncok... a ruhák amikkel találkoztam jók voltak.

Seems you use some pony mod? Probably it's conflict with DCL items

Will be nice if you publish your installed mod list with all mod filenames to figure out what is from LE version, what from  SE version and what can conflict with DCL.

On 7/27/2020 at 5:01 PM, Elsidia said:
Spoiler

Put on all gear to get next stage of quest.

Now you need speak with Ingar. If can't then:

open console:

help kayleigh

got id for kayleigh's key

player.additem id  1 from Kayleigh's key

set stage dcur_leon_enslave 140

Close the console. Nothing happen. Go to Kayleigh, speak with her and quest continue. How long don't know i not test further. But quest marker now shows next quest target and Ingar what no more need.

Okay I had to type the commands and the quest works again. Thanks for the help! 

17 hours ago, Greethings said:

Oh ... I'm sorry ... all my squeaks got into a bad stream.  Sorry ... from stakeholders ....  I made a mistake. So what?  :persevere:

------------

Óó ... sajnálom... az összes csikorgásom rossz folyamra jutott.  :classic_angel:  Bocsika az érintettektől... Hibáztam. Na és?  

A lénye a szájpecek hiba...

It would be nice to confirm if you are using SE or LE. that can change things. I assume you mean you posted on the LE thread by mistake?

If you are using SE:

you need two fixes. first install mfg fix. then install the gag fix.

Mouths not opening for gags == Install MFG Fix or another MFG mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/11669
Mouth not opening properly with a gag on load == DD 4.3 Gag fix: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-43a-2019-09-10/?do=findComment&comment=2760447

The LE script fix works for the SE version too.

On 7/28/2020 at 4:08 PM, Elsidia said:

Also when you install Devious Devices SE 4.3 .7z in vortex when it ask install Devious devices integration ddl - select none - ddl for SE is bugged and mostly not work. I play without it - works slower but without CTD.

Have you tried this version? DD needs the DLL to work...

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/page/67/?tab=comments#comment-2817312

And LE version DLL obviously won't work either.

And you also need latest version of SKSE for SE if not installed yet.

3 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Have you tried this version?

I have Skyrim SE not so long time because when i start i always use SKSE64 version 2.0.17 what is latest as i know. Also as i thin ki have all skse64 dll fixes.

Yes i tried. When today i load a archive it's already in my install folder (where i keep downloaded mods - far away from installed mods)

At that time when i tried it's stop working dd equip unequip menu.

Today a test a little. Anyway it's need a serious testing. At this point i can say - it's not worse. Equip speed maybe is a little faster. Maybe the same - in different moments it's works different. DD debug unequip options seems work with the same speed. Maybe too a little faster. It's hard to say. Equip unequip menu seems open faster even after load. Without ddl mostly it's takes a long time before open after load. But this is only a few tests. Then i step into next step - start testing standard DCL traps. The same problem left: player stuck into bleedout animation. Can't move. Also not check if i can open inventory. Equip process start only when you open and close a console. The same  when starting equip DCL followers (Sasha for me) need enter into console and left it. Without followers it's no need to do.

You say - i have damage save. Ok later after work i test what it works in new starting game using all precautions: save - load - save -load - save - load)))

I report what i got.

6 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Ok i test a new start game. After 6 saves (i forgot that need sexlab install manually using MCM and then save and load - wait while dd rebuild animations) Start goes fast. Also i test simple dcl traps: the same: to start equip need enter in console.  Also after first piece of equip are delay - and you now can enter in inventory. The slowest part of equip is body 32 costumes.

Seems no problem with working ddl.

It's hard to be sure but maybe a little is better. Need test it in DCL quests.

Also i run a few times cycle DCL - debug - tie me up! DD - debug - remove quest items.

Sometimes work faster, sometimes freeze after equip simple cuffs and then later starts equip dress and gags.

Conclusion - generally nothing important change - equip, unequip menus shows up. Not worse but in theory maybe all work better.

12 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Universal unequip process still is painfully slow.

As example Leon's quest end - while you listening Leon's text obsidian item unequip one to one.  So slow that even when Leon's complete text in slow mode (you listen all without press any key) - unequip process still not at half way. Leon's quest end and starting new dominated quest - but obsidian still on me. Also it's fail to equip Slave collar because still on me obsidian collar). Also unequip process continue even when Leash are your master. And if she decide put on chastity belt?  And it happens. I stuck into obsidian corset because next quest put on chastity belt but previous quest still not unequip Obsidian corset and when universal unequip system found corset of course it can be removed because of belt.

Also i can't understand one thing: at end of Leon's quest you exactly know that player wear only obsidian items. Why use universal unequip system what is painfully slow if you can unequip items by id? removedevice(obisidaninventorycorset,obsidianrenderedcorset)?

Only solution what i found by not using cheats is: when starting unequip process - enter the console - unequip still go but dialogue freeze. Then fast exit to console and return it to see unequip process result and wait, wait. And don't take a time but seems in that way unequip process of course take more long time probably up to 5 minutes or maybe even 10. But it's correct unequip all items because dialogue is 99% frozen.

19 hours ago, Zaflis said:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-43/page/67/?tab=comments#comment-2817312

And LE version DLL obviously won't work either.

And you also need latest version of SKSE for SE if not installed yet.

That version of the dll is included with the DD AIO installer. To get that dll installed, you select the 'none' radio button on the list of dlls.

If you don't have skse installed yet, yes you will need to use the latest version of skse and the DD dll. It's not recommended to use the older versions unless you can't upgrade for some reason. And at this point, 90% of the mods needing dlls recompiled have done so against the new version.

@Elsidia Not sure why you think the dll  is bugged. I've seen no issues related to the dll. Scripts, yes, but not the dll. I'm curious how you came to that conclusion. I haven't seen major issues with equipping/unequipping in my games. Not really a fast process, but a whole lot better after I got rid of my potato pc. which leads me to think that delays in equipping and unequipping are related to script load, and how well a particular pc can handle it.

41 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I'm curious how you came to that conclusion

Because i think none means no ddl - first time install with other ddl from Vortex list - it's not work - because for me none means no ddl and i delete bugged ddl manually.

But if you say none means ddl - then it's not bugged.

Later i reinstall DD 4.3 with option none but or 1) no ddl in folder or 2) delete later it manually)

54 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

Because i think none means no ddl - first time install with other ddl from Vortex list - it's not work - because for me none means no ddl and i delete bugged ddl manually.

But if you say none means ddl - then it's not bugged.

Later i reinstall DD 4.3 with option none but or 1) no ddl in folder or 2) delete later it manually)

Not sure how some people are getting no dll when choosing none. I've always gotten the dll installed with MO2.

Gonna have to say that will be a mod manager issue. :/

Or maybe antivirus scanning being overly aggressive.

15 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Not sure how some people are getting no dll

I don't remember maybe it have ddl and i deleted manually) Also at this point reinstall DD 4.3 - means lost all fix what put and even what i forgot that i put)

Also i modify meshes not to clipping - that means need save body slide files manually)

Antivirus not - i copy this file and antivirus is silent.