What's your current mood?

Melancholy... returned to Guild Wars after 5 years and found my guild gone, my friends gone and empty districts everywhere. A sad end to such a great game. :\ Hence my "you can't go home again..." statement. Such is life in an online game I suppose. :)

Edit: At least I'll always have my cutie Vilja in Oblivion. :D

Emily feels cool & honorable today. She hope this high self esteem mean something.

Will emily sleep well tonight?

Last night nightmare was obliviously weird. Emily hoping not to have weird nightmares anymore. It's such a pain in the womb. In cold and earliest of morning where people slumber in earnest and the devil swims to stir darkness at dawn.

The sun came up. The dark blight melted like baked ink & chocolate, Emily rose up, bitter and dried with acid tasting.

Was it the red wine?

Or

Was it the black dream?

Red and black, suits her.

Paint her lips with crimson.

Warp her pale with black.

Is stranger in love with strange girl?

In every once upon a times.

I'm rather upset, if you must know, because it's snowing.  It's not supposed to be snowing, it's Spring!  There's supposed to be flowers and birds and bees, but nooooooooo.... it's snowing instead!  I think this warrants a ban!  Going to the other thread now.  :)

Today is the best day EVER~!!!

Costumers lots of them and the best costumer rate emily ever achieve so far in 2013.
Come to think firing 2 more annoying employee would be best for the company. It's just too bad emily boss didn't agree.
Emily hope this day could last forever more. .. Too bad today greatness will dispel into tomorrow.

Like Cinderella with all of her sophistication and her best wishes vanish in the first morning star.
Like choking ash, dead mice and rotting pumpkins.

Lo angel sing together.
Give thanks for the treasure, great.
So may her story renew In every once upon a time.

Oh patient, sweet sickly emily.
A snail eventually reaches her destination.
Sooner or later there always a happily ever after in every once upon a time.

• 3 weeks later...