What's your current mood?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbFSG-gakX4&feature=share&list=FLUm183mr6dlOdeOfal2qcxw

I know posting video's is not party of this thread, but this video pretty much explains my mood, I have never cried so much at a Source filmmaker video before. Not only does Human Survival against all odds with Sad Piano in the back ground, but also the Dog's story and the ending.

My Gosh im such a baby T.T

My day was garbage. I woke up half asleep and through the rest of the day I felt like a recently released prisoner from a Nazi concentration camp. 

Hope to get my strengths back tomorrow when I wake up. Luckly tomorrow is my day off.

Testing scarlet blade closed Beta.

Aeria games attempt to muck and dispel the loli factor is completely ignorant and disgusting by many personal level.

Not to mention their English voice version are extensively crappy. Probably ain't worth playing this game after testing it for 3 times now only to get another account wipe.

Testing scarlet blade closed Beta.

Aeria games attempt to muck and dispel the loli factor is completely ignorant and disgusting by many personal level.

Not to mention their English voice version are extensively crappy. Probably ain't worth playing this game after testing it for 3 times now only to get another account wipe.

I'm also testing it. But the packs you can buy are really really expensive.... 200€ for just one.

Atm it's a really nice game with some bugs, but it's okey.