What's your current mood?

Guest Lehshara

mmmm.... dont want to spoil it for you but.....well, ill wait till you play it.... :P

Yes I heard few "not nice" things about this game... but anyway I still want to play it.

@Topic,

Tired.

mmmm.... dont want to spoil it for you but.....well, ill wait till you play it.... :P

Yes I heard few "not nice" things about this game... but anyway I still want to play it.

@Topic,

Tired.

Is it really that bad? I haven't played it yet since generic white male 30 something dark haired main characters irritate me now to the point of putting me off playing games they're in (I have nothing against them other than they're in 90% of games! Variety damnit!).

Anyway, a moment ago I was elated to the point of being hyper. Now I'm depressed.

Wonder if I'm bipolar or something.

She struck me as a pretty passionate person, actually.  It's more than likely that somebody did something that really upset her and she reacted.  Not exactly in the best way she could have, but, yeah.  She may or may not sign back up after she's had some time to cool off, only time will tell.

o_o what happened?

o_o what happened?

:huh: where is she :( :( :(

o.O Did she delete her account?

surprised and sad because lady luck bacame lady erased.

What the hell happened to Lady Luck?

- Surprised.

Annoyed because they're replacing the siding right outside my window -.-

Also, somebody upset her so badly she deleted.  I was just talking about that with Kremlin.  

Damn she usually seemed pretty easy going and positive, mood wise from the posts I seen.

She struck me as a pretty passionate person, actually.  It's more than likely that somebody did something that really upset her and she reacted.  Not exactly in the best way she could have, but, yeah.  She may or may not sign back up after she's had some time to cool off, only time will tell.

Unfortunately, Domgar/Lady Luck requested to have her account deleted after we (the staff) failed to persuade her to adhere to a suggestion regarding her own well being. I realise this is vague, but I would like to leave it up to her to explain things if she decides to return, which I sincerely hope she does, since her departure was entirely unnecessary and an act I believe taken "in the heat of the moment", so to speak.

It also had nothing to do with harassment or bullying. As I've said, only she can choose to shed light on what happened, should she decide to return.

hope we get her back. i liked her reviews.

now im grumpier as hell.

agree, and miss her teasing with not respecting rules in big board of fun...

what a misfortune; in the moment when she was start act as buddy she's gone...

but i believe she will be back...

on topic:

not happy

even little bit sad...