About This File
You and your companions get violated by or violate humans, ghouls and synths, if losing/ winning in combat.
150+ lines of dialogues thanks to contributions by Karma199696, Vauria, sophiextime and others. Plus perversion and exhaustion mechanics.
Also serves as a framework for triggering forced sex scenes for other sex mods: Four-Play Kidnapped
Click on Follow this file above to keep up-to-update with the latest versions of Violate.
Four-Play - read my installation guide
Vinfamy's Control Panel - allow you to surrender + give you a bunch of customization options
Four-Play Community Patch (requires 2.0+ for aggressive animations and correct victim role to be picked)
Optional Integration (i.e. you don't need them for Violate to work, they just add more content if you do)
Devious Devices (requires Violate 2.4+) - please read Kimy's requirement list and installation guide carefully. If you have Devious Devices installed (completely optional), at te start of each violation, you and your follower get locked up in random devious devices. The keys to unlock these are with the violator that stole your stuffs.
Violate will detect the presence of "Devious Devices.esm" in your game and turn on this optional integration automatically. No DD installed = no integration, just normal Violate as usual. If you have DD installed but DO NOT want it to be integrated with Violate, use console command (will add to Vin's CP eventually): set FPV_Global_DD to 0
With a mod organizer or extract into Data folder
No need to do the quicksave > load thing like previous versions.
I implemented a mechanism to auto-upgrade from previous version of Violate in a save, but if possible, use a clean save.
To support an open creative environment, I have a very open permission policy for all my mods and their sources: you can do whatever you want with them without needing my permission, as long as the content you end up producing is completely legal. Specifically, my mods and their sources must not be used, modified, patched or republished in any capacity that involves the sexual depiction of minors or anyone that looks like minors.
This mod has its own check to block child actors from being involved in any sex scenes. In combination with Four-Play and Four-Play Community Patch's block, there is zero chance that a user could accidentally trigger a sex scene involving a child. I do not condone and in factly strict prohibit any patches, modifications and redistributions of this mod that involves sexual depiction of children and would like to distance myself, as well as everyone working with me and whose work this mod makes use of, from any individuals who might be making those illegal patches.
All comments and feedbacks welcome!
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- 2.5.1 - Upgraded the optional support for Devious Devices to DD 2.0 just released
- 2.5 - Takes advantage of Community Patch 2.6's new threesome and dog support for Crazy's new animations
- 2.5 - Added a permission section with focus on unauthorized child content
- 2.4.3 - Reintroduced consensual animations - but only after perversion
- 2.4.3 - Add some more potential fixes for the "dying after releasing enemy" bug which I still can't reproduce
- 2.4.3 - Make sure that aggressive animations are used for when you're the aggressor too.
- 2.4.2 - Takes advantage of the new functionality
- added by Four-Play Community Patch to specify only aggressive animations and make sure the victim is always on the receiving end (the exception is Female on Male violation because we don't have any animations for that right now)
- (2.4.2 - I haven't had a chance to look at the other issues people reported (like dying after releasing a surrendered enemy, and occasionally teleportation to nowhere after the violation ends). But I'm aware of those and should fix them in the next version. This 2.4.2 update's only purpose to use the new Four-Play functionality above.)
- 2.4.1 - Changed the method of optionally integrating with DD in line with FPP 2.5.1 to ascertain that DD is not made a hard dependency by accident. If Violate 2.4 already works fine for you even without DD before, no need to install this update.
- 2.4.1 - You still can't replicate in my game the "dying after releasing enemies" thing that people reported but I did put in a preventive measure based solely on my guesswork of what might be going on in those people's systems.
- 2.4 - If you have Devious Devices installed (completely optional), at the start of each violation, you and your follower get locked up in random devious devices. The keys to unlock these are with the violator that stole your stuffs.
- 2.4 - Stealing now always leaves you with one and only one weapon.
- 2.3 - PC aggressor: you can now rob and release your surrendered enemies. Surrendered enemies will no longer have full health, instead they can now be executed by one hit.
- 2.3 - PC Victim: make sure you and your follower stay naked during the violation. Stealing is less thorough so you might be left with a weapon, aiding your escape. Added a failsafe for when the violator is too far away/ can't find the way to his victim.
- 2.2.1 - Optimized the function to find your current companions so should help people whose companions are not being picked for violation
- 2.2 - Supermutant support to work with the latest Leito's Pack and Four-Lei Plus
- You can now interrupt the violation by fighting back
- Stealing is now restricted to armor, weapons, chems, stimpaks and caps only.
- Make sure NPCs and companions are persistent with their surrender pose
- No more over-the-top chem taking from your violators