Jump to content

Spontaneous side-story. The quest for the Red Eagle. prt1


Crw

1,539 views

Greetings, dear traveler?
Let me introduce you to another story, far from the events taking place here routinely. I don’t even know how to describe it, because the inspiration disappeared as quickly as it came to me, leaving me with a half-told story. But enough about sad things, I wish you a pleasant reading and a good end of the working week ^ _ ^
And please tell me what you think about the plot and the logical component of this chapter, because I myself am confused about it :D
 

Spoiler

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
 

Spoiler

DecisiveWearyBeardeddragon-size_restrictSlushyUnawareGosling-size_restricted.gifHeavenlySmallIrishdraughthorse-size_rest
CheapConcernedGoose-size_restricted.gif
AthleticWetFirefly-size_restricted.gif


5.jpg
6.jpg

Spoiler

7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

 

Spoiler

16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg

 

Spoiler

23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
 

Spoiler

BiodegradableWideArabianoryx-size_restriUnlawfulPoisedHypacrosaurus-size_restricPhonyPortlyHyena-size_restricted.gif


28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
 

Spoiler

CluelessPleasantAlleycat-size_restricted


34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg

 

Spoiler

38.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
42.jpg

 

16 Comments


Recommended Comments

1 minute ago, Resdayn said:

Well interesting, do you plan to do more or left it?

I plan to continue this, thanks ^_^ 
There is a plan for the second part, but for now suffers lack of inspiration. =P

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Crw said:

I plan to continue this, thanks ^_^ 
There is a plan for the second part, but for now suffers lack of inspiration. =P

I think I may can help XD

Link to comment

Well done, the first sex scene felt kind of super random, but the story was nicely integrated into the existing TES Lore. 

Also did you change your ENB? Something is different with your screenshots compared to the others.

Link to comment

But mom! You can't just make stories up and stop half way. *cutegrumpyface*

 

Sorry child, for tonight I have to care for some late travelers from LL that hang around in my topic.

I promise I will tell you what happend at those towers next time, if go to sleep now.

 

 

Again your unique way to create the comic pic/characters/faces/light is what draws me into your storys.

Much potential here.

The story might be told by the mother, but the hero is real.

Or the child is the hero after she is grown up (maybe makes more sense, because that mother goes into rather high detail about the sexy times, she even adds some MASTP's*)

Or the mother traveled with that hero, or she is the child from some more MASTP action later in the story? o.O

 

(*MomAnimatedStoryTellingPic)

 

Is that Nazeem? Omgz, Red Eagle must have REALY needed that information =D

 

EDIt: no the mother is red eagle! Arghs now I am confused too

(the usual magical accident changed eye color, BUT the nose and lips reveal her!... that would also be true if she is the child of red eagle... omgz that means that the forsworn maybe searching for her already!)

Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

I think I may can help XD

You actually already help a lot:) thanks ^_^ 

And yea, I'm still planning to I scene we talking about:)

 

31 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

Well done, the first sex scene felt kind of super random, but the story was nicely integrated into the existing TES Lore. 

Also did you change your ENB? Something is different with your screenshots compared to the others.

Thank you AlterNative ^_^ Yeap, it was a bit spontaneous, just like the whole entry :D just trying to show that she'll do everything to achieve her goals.

And, no. It's still RealVision enb, but I tweaked Imaginotor a bit, change the contrast and tint from red to yellow to make it look a bit different ^_^

 

35 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

But mom! You can't just make stories up and stop half way. *cutegrumpyface*

 

Sorry child, for tonight I have to care for some late travelers from LL that hang around in my topic.

I promise I will tell you what happend at those towers next time, if go to sleep now.

 

 

Again your unique way to create the comic pic/characters/faces/light is what draws me into your storys.

Much potential here.

The story might be told by the mother, but the hero is real.

Or the child is the hero after she is grown up (maybe makes more sense, because that mother goes into rather high detail about the sexy times, she even adds some MASTP's*)

Or the mother traveled with that hero, or she is the child from some more MASTP action later in the story? o.O

 

(*MomAnimatedStoryTellingPic)

 

Is that Nazeem? Omgz, Red Eagle must have REALY needed that information =D

 

EDIt: no the mother is red eagle! Arghs now I am confused too

(the usual magical accident changed eye color, BUT the nose and lips reveal her!... that would also be true if she is the child of red eagle... omgz that means that the forsworn maybe searching for her already!)

Haha, thank you very much, Donttouchmethre, it seems you perfectly caught the mood and style of the story :D

And thank you one more time, now I understand that I make it a bit unclear, but because of this I have a new idea and something more to tell about heroine ^_^

And yea, that's Nazeem The Nasty :D

Link to comment

Liked the lorish ambiance (though the red eagle isn't an elf), the quite tonic fights (with nice added sword, blood and "visions" effects), not to mention character design (the header is quite interesting from that point of view). Dialogues were also on point, as well as the technical part. So nice entry ! :D

10 hours ago, Crw said:

And thank you one more time, now I understand that I make it a bit unclear, but because of this I have a new idea and something more to tell about heroine ^_^

Malicia : « She did very great as an heroine, yes. All she needs now is a prince to honey-honey happily ever after. :classic_lightbulb:

 

And not on a table, no. :classic_sleep: »

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Jayomms said:

:mrgreen::thumbsup: Nice

Thank you ^_^:D:)?:classic_wub:
 

39 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Liked the lorish ambiance (though the red eagle isn't an elf), the quite tonic fights (with nice added sword, blood and "visions" effects), not to mention character design (the header is quite interesting from that point of view). Dialogues were also on point, as well as the technical part. So nice entry ! :D

Thank you Tirloque ^_^ But now I understood for sure that it is not so clear, which of them is the Red Eagle and who is looking for whom :) But now there is something to tell ?
 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, Crw said:

Thank you ^_^:D:)?:classic_wub:
 

Thank you Tirloque ^_^ But now I understood for sure that it is not so clear, which of them is the Red Eagle and who is looking for whom :) But now there is something to tell ?
 

Indeed. ?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

oops, thats true!

unless...

histrory was altered! ?

Malicia : « That's called revisionism. That's very meany, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

 

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

Indeed. ?

Malicia : « That's called revisionism. That's very meany, yes. :classic_sleepy: »

 

 

Oh, now I feel a bit uncomfortable about it :D.
But it would be just not cool to put a dude, point at him and say: "Look, this is one is a Red Eagle."
I think that with the second part everything will fall into place. ^_^ I hope so :D 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Agent Tex said:

Nice work

yay, thanks Tex ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Agent Tex said:

Aria: Shes cute

Oh yes, thank you)
Resdayn said she looks just like you :D 

Link to comment

I dug it!

The story moved along nicely, and your eye for amazing shots is on full display here!

Top that off with some inspired fight scenes and I'm really looking forward to the next instalment ?

Link to comment
18 hours ago, WANOBI12 said:

I dug it!

The story moved along nicely, and your eye for amazing shots is on full display here!

Top that off with some inspired fight scenes and I'm really looking forward to the next instalment ?

Yay, thank you, Wanobi ^_^ Working on it ^_^ 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...