Jump to content

Perversity

  • entries
    88
  • comments
    1,908
  • views
    29,326

Part 7. On the other side of the wall.


Crw

2,595 views

Here, one more is ready ^ _ ^
Unfortunately the sisters are not yet ready, but I hope you will like it) It turned out to be a little longer than usual. Began a little experiment with the usual effects, like it turned out. I do not know: Beams of good to all of you.
 

Spoiler

page1.jpg
page2.jpg
page3.jpg
page4.jpg
page5.jpg
page6.jpg

Spoiler

page7.jpg
page8.jpg
page9.jpg
page10.jpg
page11.jpg
page12.jpg
page13.jpg


page14.jpg
page15.jpg
page16.jpg
page17.jpg
page18.jpg
                                                          HarshThirstyGermanpinscher-size_restrict
                                                          RequiredGlitteringHorse-size_restricted.                
page19.jpg
page20.jpg

Spoiler

page21.jpg
page22.jpg


page23.jpg
page24.jpg
page25.jpg
page26.jpg
page27.jpg
page28.jpg
page29.jpg
page30.jpg
page31.jpg
 

Spoiler

DistortedRaggedGalapagosmockingbird-sizePhonySaneDragonfly-size_restricted.gifAcclaimedHospitableKangaroo-size_restricFrayedTenderHarvestmouse-size_restricted


page32.jpg

 

27 Comments


Recommended Comments



I knew you would pull the "DEMON CUM" stuff, I laughed my ass off :smiley: 

 

Nice entry to bad these inquisitors where unprepared :cry:

 

 

Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

I knew you would pull the "DEMON CUM" stuff, I laughed my ass off :smiley: 

Hah) Glad you liked it ^_^ 
got this idea atm you joke about it the first time :smiley:

46 minutes ago, Resdayn said:

Nice entry to bad these inquisitors where unprepared

Well, last one is running around somewhere. She can carry the situation)

Link to comment

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! THIS EPISODE IS TOO AWESOME! Man you are such a talent. You have my respect and utmost admiration. This post deserves at list 100 likes. :smile:

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

WOWOWOWOWOW!!!! THIS EPISODE IS TOO AWESOME! Man you are such a talent. You have my respect and utmost admiration. This post deserves at list 100 likes. :smile:

Wow) I'm glad that you liked it so much)
Thank you=) I'm just glad to try ^_^

Link to comment

Great episode. The part where the novice fails to deliver the message was hilarious (specially the little detail she forgot, I like that kind of humor ^^) ; and the first fight very well managed. I like the movement/speed effects you create, and the screen of the demon's dive looked terrific. I also noticed the badass thunder rays. ^^ Only thing was the onomatopoeia of the blade being unsheathed whose transparency hindered the readability (Vziip ?), but on the contrary, the sword strike extending beyond the borders was awesome.

 

On scenario's side, I found a bit strange that the inquisitors were ensnared that easily by the lesser daemons, but could fight the greater evil without problem. However the consecutive outcome was unexpected, and that's a good thing in a story.

 

Well done ! :classic_biggrin:

Quote

"I'm afraid these knights no one will want to kiss at the end of the story."

Malicia : « :classic_blink:Smiley_ummon_HFR.gif

 

 HEY YOU BITCHES, are you happy !? That was very meany ! Who Rosa's gonna kiss now ?? :classic_angry: »

 

 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Great episode. The part where the novice fails to deliver the message was hilarious (specially the little detail she forgot, I like that kind of humor ^^) ; and the first fight very well managed. I like the movement/speed effects you create, and the screen of the demon's dive looked terrific. I also noticed the badass thunder rays. ^^ Only thing was the onomatopoeia of the blade being unsheathed whose transparency hindered the readability (Vziip ?), but on the contrary, the sword strike extending beyond the borders was awesome.

 

Many thanks for such a detailed review :classic_wub:
I tried this time to introduce a little more humor and dynamics into what is happening, because it seemed to me that the sisters were tramping on the spot. I'm glad if it worked ^_^

41 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

(Vziip ?)

Yes, it was Vziip :smiley: The frame was chosen so that I could not properly position the sound effect, and stopped at what happened  :smiley:

43 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

On scenario's side, I found a bit strange that the inquisitors were ensnared that easily by the lesser daemons, but could fight the greater evil without problem. However the consecutive outcome was unexpected, and that's a good thing in a story.

They are strong guys. But the fight was not fair from the very beginning =( They were simply outnumbered (not simply actually:blush:)

 

47 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « :classic_blink:Smiley_ummon_HFR.gif

 HEY YOU BITCHES, are you happy !? That was very meany ! Who's gonna kiss Rosa now ?? :classic_angry: »

On 25.03.2018 at 7:57 PM, Crw said:
On 25.03.2018 at 7:28 PM, Tirloque said:

kiss them just the same at the end of the story, you see ? :classic_lightbulb:

I'll ask you about it, after the next episode, okay?)

On 25.03.2018 at 8:19 PM, Tirloque said:

Malicia : « Okay, yes ! :classic_happy:»

 

;)

 

53 minutes ago, Tirloque said:

Who's gonna kiss Rosa now ?

The one on the left, with a larger mouth :D

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Mr_Savos said:

Really Nice work ;)

Thanks ^_^ I'm glad if you liked it :classic_wub:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Crw said:

Many thanks for such a detailed review :classic_wub:
I tried this time to introduce a little more humor and dynamics into what is happening, because it seemed to me that the sisters were tramping on the spot. I'm glad if it worked ^_^

Yeah, this episode covered unexplored areas. And I'm not talking about body parts. :classic_angel:

2 hours ago, Crw said:

;)

Ah, I get it. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9gihHzcONMJ-ntLt6rsb5Zd3GSQRF-lFxOIS_518nX1k37m8T

:classic_biggrin:

 

2 hours ago, Crw said:

The one on the left, with a larger mouth :smiley:

Malicia : « You're very silly ; but love always wins, you see ? Even against people who clearly don't understand a thing about it, yes ! :classic_sleepy: »

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Tirloque said:

but love always wins, you see ? Even against people who clearly don't understand a thing about it, yes ! :classic_sleepy: »

We're not talking about Platonic love, right? :D

Link to comment

Although there wasn't so much sex in this episode, I loved it very much. :smile:

You did a great job and I can only compliment your talent. :smile:

Link to comment
1 hour ago, The Gauntman said:

Great job on those effects. Very cool looking. 

Oh, thanks ^_^ Trying to improve =)

Link to comment
26 minutes ago, EvalovesEP said:

Although there wasn't so much sex in this episode, I loved it very much. :smile:

You did a great job and I can only compliment your talent. :smile:

Thank you ^ _ ^ I do not think that to do erotic-pornographic coimics is vital talent, but thanks:classic_wub:

Link to comment
54 minutes ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

Sometimes.

Sometimes people actually do expect the Inquisition. >:D

Hey, now I'm starting to guess where you got this red suit and a gorgeous red hat :smiley:
 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

 

Link to comment
7 hours ago, Crw said:

Hey, now I'm starting to guess where you got this red suit and a gorgeous red hat :smiley:
 

  Hide contents

giphy.gif

 

 

Miss Sandiago's Attire seems to have followed me damned near everywhere.



image.png

Untitled-1.png

 

The origional I bought in Nevada though, not a Vatican dungeon :3

Link to comment
3 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

 

Miss Sandiago's Attire seems to have followed me damned near everywhere.

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

 


image.png

Untitled-1.png
 

 

 

 

The origional I bought in Nevada though, not a Vatican dungeon :3

 

3 hours ago, The First Lady of Hats said:

image.png

Something painfully familiar, but I just can not understand... 

Link to comment

Well done. The end is quite creepy...  

I feel the sex scene could have been a been a bit longer though, or maybe stuff is not showing up for me again, not sure.

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Alter Native said:

Well done. The end is quite creepy..

Thanks ^_^

1 hour ago, Alter Native said:

I feel the sex scene could have been a been a bit longer though, or maybe stuff is not showing up for me again, not sure.

This time it's only o few shots and 4 gifs :frown: I'm still trying to find ballance between storytelling and ammout of sex'n'stuff :classic_wub:

Link to comment
On 2018. 04. 21. at 2:11 PM, Crw said:

Well, last one is running around somewhere. She can carry the situation)

Judging how the others and the sisters fared, she doesn't seems to have much chance. :classic_angel:

 

I guess the inquisition need use their secret weapon ;) , demons never know what will hit them.

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Resdayn said:

 

I guess the inquisition need use their secret weapon ;) , demons never know what will hit them.

You mean the flamethrower "the cleansing spell" ?) 

:smiley:

Or we are talking about other level of secret weapons?

Spoiler

giphy.webp

 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Crw said:

You mean the flamethrower "the cleansing spell" ?) 

:smiley:

Or we are talking about other level of secret weapons?

  Reveal hidden contents

giphy.webp

 

Inquisitions has many abilities one does consider unnatural, ever heard the tragedy of Paladin Exterminatus? ;) 

 

Its not a story what demons tell you ;) 

Link to comment

×
×
  • Create New...