I appreciate you going through so much effort Delzaron you're the only one who is willing to expand on amputations and lets be real here, the only person that makes really good quest lines as well.

EDIT:

IDEAS: (Just bouncing around some ideas)

1.) When amputation happens during combat maybe have a screaming sound play? (WomanPainful.wav from Branding Device of Doom would be perfect)

2.) When you're amputated in combat there is a chance that the enemy will rape you seeing as you're basically defenseless.

3.) When you get amputated while holding a weapon it will immediately make you drop your weapon, instead of keeping it in inventory.

4.) Have Danica or farengar know a location where you can heal amputations and at that point the location will be marked on your map.

5.) Have the cursed dialogue only show up if it has the cursed keyword (if possible)

6.) Possibly have NPC comments on player amputation.

This is perhaps ideasI think maybe would belong in the framework

1.) When both hands/ arms are amputated it acts kinda like DD's ball mittens where it will constantly drop items you try to pick up.

2.) When 1 of your hands/arm is amputated you should no longer be able to equip bow/torch

I appreciate you going through so much effort Delzaron you're the only one who is willing to expand on amputations and lets be real here, the only person that makes really good quest lines as well.

EDIT:

1.) When amputation happens during combat maybe have a screaming sound play? (WomanPainful.wav from Branding Device of Doom would be perfect)

2.) When you're amputated in combat there is a chance that the enemy will rape you seeing as you're basically defenseless.

3.) When you get amputated while holding a weapon it will immediately make you drop your weapon, instead of keeping it in inventory.

4.) Have Danica or farengar know a location where you can heal amputations and at that point the location will be marked on your map.

5.) Have the cursed dialogue only show up if it has the cursed keyword (if possible)

1.) When both hands/ arms are amputated it acts kinda like DD's ball mittens where it will constantly drop items you try to pick up.

2.) When 1 of your hands/arm is amputated you should no longer be able to equip bow/torch

1: i didn't used sounds yet... I don't know how to do that.

2 : need defeat...

3 : there is a script for that, I'm sure...

4 : Danica know fex things about the breeding cave shrine.

5 : you should'nt get the cursed dialogue if you're not cursed...

6 : Comments ? I avoid, i already put mess in all the game by modifying comments in From the deeps first version.

DD balls mittens ?

sure, but I don't know how to do that... the script need to disable the use of that hand or the use of some weapons.

EDIT:

I'd be down to do a few of those. IMO though, 2 is kinda worthless considering once you're amputated, your probably going to be downed quickly and trigger another mod like defeat, or SD+. 

I'd be down to do a few of those. IMO though, 2 is kinda worthless considering once you're amputated, your probably going to be downed quickly and trigger another mod like defeat, or SD+. 

Yeah you're right actually and unblocked power attacks is an option in defeat anyway so i could easily be implemented as a Extra Chance. You're amazing!!! Thanks for listening.

1: i didn't used sounds yet... I don't know how to do that.

2 : need defeat...

3 : there is a script for that, I'm sure...

4 : Danica know fex things about the breeding cave shrine.

5 : you should'nt get the cursed dialogue if you're not cursed...

6 : Comments ? I avoid, i already put mess in all the game by modifying comments in From the deeps first version.

DD balls mittens ?

sure, but I don't know how to do that... the script need to disable the use of that hand or the use of some weapons.

The ball mittens I think thats what they are called here is a picture HERE Its either implemented into DD directly or Deviously Cursed loot I am not sure.

Its from this mod http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2819-the-duders-grab-bag-of-fetish-items/

I need to check again because I was amputated by the swinging pendulum things in Bleak Falls Barrow I got back and I had the dialogue tbh I don't even know how getting cursed works.

Isn't there an animation for the furo tubs because if so I didn't get any. If not thats fine too I was just wondering.

lol yea I can understand you about the comment situation while seemingly nice to have sometimes it is a real pain most of the time xD

Well what I want to do is

1: Don't double amputate the same limb. Currently the script just amputates randomly, even if the limb is already amputated. What I did to my local script is make it so it checks whether or not the limb is amputated before attempting to amputate it again. 

2: Extend amputator framework API further. Currently, I've added a few new function for checking which limbs are amputated on the fly. 

3: Possibly add scream sound. Still not sure about this because it might sound weird ingame. Or maybe the script will be delayed a few seconds and it'll sound even weirder lol

4: Drop/Disable weapons that can no longer be used after the amputation takes place. You'll still be able to pickup items/weapons, just not equip them unless it's possible (Right arm amputated, use left arm for instance). Downside is, i never learned how to run events dynamically. So the equip event will check for amputations even if the player has none which will be a small performance downfall. But oh well. 

Well what I want to do is

1: Don't double amputate the same limb. Currently the script just amputates randomly, even if the limb is already amputated. What I did to my local script is make it so it checks whether or not the limb is amputated before attempting to amputate it again. 

2: Extend amputator framework API further. Currently, I've added a few new function for checking which limbs are amputated on the fly. 

3: Possibly add scream sound. Still not sure about this because it might sound weird ingame. Or maybe the script will be delayed a few seconds and it'll sound even weirder lol

4: Drop/Disable weapons that can no longer be used after the amputation takes place. You'll still be able to pickup items/weapons, just not equip them unless it's possible (Right arm amputated, use left arm for instance). Downside is, i never learned how to run events dynamically. So the equip event will check for amputations even if the player has none which will be a small performance downfall. But oh well. 

Yea who knows about the sound thing as long as the sound file doesn't have any delay but who knows depending on your papyrus load how fast it will react.

For two handed weapons my animations actually look pretty good with only having one hand amputated but of course it probably would be too heavy to even wield lol, but maybe for people who like playing as a amputated character if just your left arm is amputated then you can still wield a two handed sword.

but yeah when you use a torch it equips it to your right hand I believe so that would also need to be blocked otherwise the torch gives off light but its so close to your body that it makes your entire character pitch black.

Here's a patch with the following included:

> Functions (such as getAmputatedLimbs) added to AmputatorMainScript

> Disable equipping certain weapons while amputated. Spells still work no matter what

> You'll now drop your weapon upon becoming amputated

> No more double amputating the same limb. If one limb is amputated, it finds another limb. This also means it wont attempt to amputate if you're already maxed out

> Cleaned ESP and removed unnecessary masters

> Arms can now be fully amputated up to the shoulder (Looks weird crawling. Might have to rethink this 1)

> Removed health damage from amputations. Made amputation during combat always lead to death. 

I double it'll work on an existing save with the previous version unless you do the following:

1: Remove all scripts/instances starting with aNovel, and zTrap in the save cleaner (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?)

2: Load the game up with zTrap.esp DISABLED

3: Save the game

4: Enabled zTrap.esp and load up the game

If certain things still don't work, either do the same with the amputator framework or start a new game. 

Deadly Traps and Curses Patch.zip

I'll give it a try tonight, on an existing game this is aweosme :D

Also what do you mean by "Made amputation during combat always lead to death. " does that mean you enter a bleedout state or for like death alternative or defeat?

Here's a patch with the following included:

> Functions (such as getAmputatedLimbs) added to AmputatorMainScript

> Disable equipping certain weapons while amputated. Spells still work no matter what

> You'll now drop your weapon upon becoming amputated

> No more double amputating the same limb. If one limb is amputated, it finds another limb. This also means it wont attempt to amputate if you're already maxed out

> Cleaned ESP and removed unnecessary masters

> Arms can now be fully amputated up to the shoulder (Looks weird crawling. Might have to rethink this 1)

> Removed health damage from amputations. Made amputation during combat always lead to death. 

I double it'll work on an existing save with the previous version unless you do the following:

1: Remove all scripts/instances starting with aNovel, and zTrap in the save cleaner (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?)

2: Load the game up with zTrap.esp DISABLED

3: Save the game

4: Enabled zTrap.esp and load up the game

If certain things still don't work, either do the same with the amputator framework or start a new game. 

Thanks, I'll publish it right away.

You know, you should design some mods too...

why ZAZ mod ? is heavy script load you can use script and mesh from mods without use mod !!

ZAZ is very hard to remove... it makes the esp unplayable : I tested with FTD. It's best to let it for now.

And the furotubs are needed for limbs regeneration : they are ZAZ furnitures.

I studied your script : very nice and clever !

I'll add a isrunning = false condtion for amputated and cursed quests scripts : it will avoid the quest reset and start if you're already amputated or cursed.

I'll also add cursed effect with strong attacks of magic weapons... it will occur more often than trap runes.

I studied your script : very nice and clever !

I'll add a isrunning = false condtion for amputated and cursed quests scripts : it will avoid the quest reset and start if you're already amputated or cursed.

I'll also add cursed effect with strong attacks of magic weapons... it will occur more often than trap runes.

Smart idea. 

There is also a slight downfall to my script though. For me to efficiently figure out what limbs have already been amputated, i had to add new functions to Amputator Framework. Therefor, the script "AmputatorMainScript" included in my patch MUST overwrite the "AmputatorMainScript" from AmputatorFramework for the mod to properly function

Are enemy amputations in combat planned in future? :D

A huge problem with applying such effects to NPCs would be dynamically scanning and applying special script cloaks to all the NPCs within render range so events are binded, which would cause a bunch of script lag. Skyrim's script engine is very simplistic and limited. 

why ZAZ mod ? is heavy script load you can use script and mesh from mods without use mod !!

Download the patch i uploaded, or the one uploaded to the main project page. The patch cleans the ESP and removes dependencies like Zaz