It's a damn shame that someone on the Nexus had to get upset over a drawing. Damn SJW's trying to stir the pot.

I always found his art and descriptions to be funny. He simply asked for donations not demanded it but apparently someone couldn't tell the difference. That and if you are downloading a bikini mod full of skin how the fuck does a b/w drawing blow your fucking mind?

2DYKtyn.png

It's a damn shame that someone on the Nexus had to get upset over a drawing. Damn SJW's trying to stir the pot.

I always found his art and descriptions to be funny. He simply asked for donations not demanded it but apparently someone couldn't tell the difference. That and if you are downloading a bikini mod full of skin how the fuck does a b/w drawing blow your fucking mind?

2DYKtyn.png

RIGHT!!!!? like wtf?

I hope to god that kofman finishes the cbbe files today sad.png

Its coming, be patient! It will be uploaded here as soon as its completed! biggrin.png

I've heard the remarks about the nexus mods having no humor and stuff like that, but ye gods, that was a perfect example of it. Further injury to his self-esteem. :<

Random suggestion! As I'm guessing this is just the gear compilation version, include a separate file that had the old 'extras' bundled together so you didn't need a buncha spare ESPs to get the followers and dungeons of the previous editions?

What is the point on reuploading this? The files are still on Nexus. It would be better to link to the download page there imo, as it will generate more endorsements and votes for the file.

If he comes to remove his files from the Nexus then this would be useful. (Or if you can get his permission to upload the old versions of his mods)

*And at least host the files here on LL instead of mediafire :P

Damn.. 

Had to go over to the Nisetanaka has abandoned us :( thread to see what this all about.

Sounds to me that someone had a stick up their ass regarding Nisetanaka and took this opportunity to cause him some serious grief. 

My fear is that we may have lost yet another great modder due to some pathetic and petty drama.

Anyhow -  @Demonicon667, thank you for giving people the ability to continue to have access to Nisetanaka's wonderful mods.

Fortunately, I downloaded the armor when it first went up on the Nexus. 

Hopefully someone will be able get his permissions for his wonderful pre-sets (ECE) and his skin textures... Was sad to seem them fall victim to this unfortunate turn of events.

Damn.. 

Had to go over to the Nisetanaka has abandoned us sad.png thread to see what this all about.

Sounds to me that someone had a stick up their ass regarding Nisetanaka and took this opportunity to cause him some serious grief. 

My fear is that we may have lost yet another great modder due to some pathetic and petty drama.

Anyhow -  @Demonicon667, thank you for giving people the ability to continue to have access to Nisetanaka's wonderful mods.

Fortunately, I downloaded the armor when it first went up on the Nexus. 

Hopefully someone will be able get his permissions for his wonderful pre-sets (ECE) and his skin textures... Was sad to seem them fall victim to this unfortunate turn of events.

Already ahead of you on that! Just waiting for replies!

I currently have every single bikini armour he and the others created! I have them as back ups and ready for upload in case the NEXU$ mods decide to shut his profile and mods down! Thankfully Nisetanaka and Kofman77 gave me their blessing to upload here! biggrin.png dont worry ya'll!

Damn offendatrons. They're like parasites. They never create anything, they just say "I'm offended" and use that as a license to ruin everything for everyone.

Nisetanaka was at least producing mod content for a game that people enjoyed. What have these "people" done to give back to the modding community?

I'll tell you what it is: discouraging a content creator from ever making a mod again. It's not even the bikini armor that has me upset, it's that we may never get to see those awesome realistic knight armor that Nisetanaka showed in his recent screenshots nor that huge castle model that showed up earlier than that.

Real great thing the nexus has got going there, with mods bending over backwards and all but banning a content creator to appease thin-skinned leeches.

I dunno if Nise will ever read this, but I support his side 100% and wish him the best in his future endeavors, even if they don't involve Skyrim.

Let me just make the OP aware that there are a lot of bugs with the UUNP sliders.

first person is mostly screwed up with the firstview perspective appearing to be invisible from the hands up or disconnected hands from the arm.

Someone needs to test this stuff and fix them.

hey Demonicon667 I don't suppose you have any idea if Nise is going to make his face preset collection public again?

I will ask him for the files!

Let me just make the OP aware that there are a lot of bugs with the UUNP sliders.

first person is mostly screwed up with the firstview perspective appearing to be invisible from the hands up or disconnected hands from the arm.

Someone needs to test this stuff and fix them.

I will let the creater know! thnks for telling me! biggrin.png

EDIT:: UUNP CREATER HAS BEEN MESSAGED ABOUT THE BUG! THANKS! :D

Screens? Cbbe bodyslide?

Go READ the original post please

Screens? Cbbe bodyslide?

dodgy.gif

GRINE when in 1st person, what armour or gloves are you wearing when the issue occurs? the invisible thing you were saying? It may be a wrong installation of the main mod or soemthing to do with the mesh path in the .esp, let me know please.