Hey, so whats the proper way to add DD to my current save so it works with violate? do i have to start with a clean save?

No.Just install it as you would with any mods, making sure you have all its requirements.

Violate will attempt to find DD every time you load a save

You might need to batch build for the DD items to fit perfectly with your body preset though.

May i ask, is it possible to somehow turn off hostility towards violated targets. For example i am defending some settlement and settlers fighting riders, i managed to knock down some raiders but they are still target of settlers. Is it somehow possible to make settlers nonhostile to captured raiders, thanks.

May i ask, is it possible to somehow turn off hostility towards violated targets. For example i am defending some settlement and settlers fighting riders, i managed to knock down some raiders but they are still target of settlers. Is it somehow possible to make settlers nonhostile to captured raiders, thanks.

Your companion will stop fighting surrendered enemies, but settlers in a settlement defending scenario are more tricky. I'll have a look.

Your companion will stop fighting surrendered enemies, but settlers in a settlement defending scenario are more tricky. I'll have a look.

Thanks for answer, companion is calm in this situation problems making realy only settlers.

Fantastic Mod running in the background most of the time in my game. I usually am the victim in the scenarios but I thought I’d try turning the tables on one. This is where the problem came up.

So I have also had the Player die straight after releasing a captive. I tried both ways fist after sex and the second I just release him and both times I instantly died.

So I have also had the Player die straight after releasing a captive. I tried both ways fist after sex and the second I just release him and both times I instantly died.

Not the first time I heard about this. Can't for the life of me reproduce it in my game. I'll have another look in the next version, which will be released before FP Enslaved's first version anyway as I need to add a slavery outcome chance to Violate.

i am having the problem that after the violation i am returned to a settlement and then cant equip any wapon or even raise my fists to defent my self

i am using latest version with al the required mods

plz help

thnx in advance

I assume you're using the devious devices integration? 

If so, TBH I'm no expert on DD and how to get out of each restraint - maybe ask over at the DD thread. The key is with the guy that stole your stuff though,

so i installed DD, prostitute works fine, but when violate triggers i get a CTD

Disable stealing. 

ok so disabling stealing causes the game to crash, i really dont want them stealing my hard earned legendary weapons though.

i am having the problem that after the violation i am returned to a settlement and then cant equip any wapon or even raise my fists to defent my self

i am using latest version with al the required mods

plz help

thnx in advance

I assume you're using the devious devices integration? 

If so, TBH I'm no expert on DD and how to get out of each restraint - maybe ask over at the DD thread. The key is with the guy that stole your stuff though,

no i am not using DD ,when i press R my weapon apears but 1 cant shoot it tho i have ammo for it

when i go in to VATS my weapon will shoot

its like i am still in surrender mode tho i have been released

when i turn violate off and reload my save its all fine again ,turn mod back on load same save and i cant shoot ay more

its really strange

Got an issue where Piper gets caught up in the violation and is dressed back in her *default* (original) clothing between cut scenes. She's got DD clothing on but it's not visible AND she loses all her new armour. I had her kitted out in some mean armour (from a mod) and it's been lost.

Is this an integration issue with Piper or violate not registering armour not included in the default game?

Not the first time I heard about this. Can't for the life of me reproduce it in my game. I'll have another look in the next version, which will be released before FP Enslaved's first version anyway as I need to add a slavery outcome chance to Violate.

I get the insta-death when I try to 'Release' a captive. It's been like that since I first installed the mod but it's never really been an issue because NPCs go back to their default AI behaviour if you get far enough away from them anyway. So I just walk away.

From past comments you've made about fast travelling I'm assuming you don't really test things out in Survival difficulty vinfamy? I'm wondering if maybe it's something to do with that? ... And I'm curious which difficulty Agnot's playing on?

Got an issue where Piper gets caught up in the violation and is dressed back in her *default* (original) clothing between cut scenes. She's got DD clothing on but it's not visible AND she loses all her new armour. I had her kitted out in some mean armour (from a mod) and it's been lost.

Is this an integration issue with Piper or violate not registering armour not included in the default game?

I get this issue as well, apparently its the fourplay framework rather than one of vinfamys mods. 

Brilliant mod Thank You.

For your information:
I am still getting a problem when the sequence ends instead of being taken to the nearest settlement I am whisked off to a place high in the sky no land can be seen and the only way out is to reload a previous save. This doesn’t happen with inside Violations.

I have noticed that when things start misaligned on a flat floor using the change animation doesn’t put things right the next animation is still off the by same amount. You have to wait for the next Violator to start to maybe reset the position.

One other thing the SuperMutants don’t move away but crowd each other, I have to try and move in-between animations in the couple of seconds available to get some space.

Lastly Please which is the menu option that reduces the number of animations sequences in a violate set?

P.S. I have attached a atmospheric Screen which shows Violate in action.

post-438133-0-89227200-1500042899_thumb.png

I get the insta-death when I try to 'Release' a captive. It's been like that since I first installed the mod but it's never really been an issue because NPCs go back to their default AI behaviour if you get far enough away from them anyway. So I just walk away.

From past comments you've made about fast travelling I'm assuming you don't really test things out in Survival difficulty vinfamy? I'm wondering if maybe it's something to do with that? ... And I'm curious which difficulty Agnot's playing on?

Just normal difficulty, I would think it’s too risky in Survival because of the times when you not in control.

Just normal difficulty, I would think it’s too risky in Survival because of the times when you not in control.

Whelp, so much for that theory then. :)

It's not that risky IMO. Violate actually keeps you alive in situations where you'd die otherwise... My one recommendation would be to turn off robbery though, since it doesn't seem to play well with VATS. (i.e. If someone pops your player surrender trigger while you're in VATS and yet you kill them with remaining VATS actions, all your stuff disappears. It's removed from you but not added to their now-corpse.)

And I can't imagine playing a Survival build that doesn't rely heavily on VATS and crit-banking. :)

Some ideas:

1. I am using a multi follower mod, but as I saw in the esp and the source codes it seem a maximum of 3 followers is handled. (Suggest to use refcollectionAliases instead of alias copies in the quest. Do using them myself, they work great and you can have a dynamic number of victims and aggressors, limited only by CPU power)

2. Instead starting females to rape the PC, they may demand a show, Mastrubation, sex with fellow victims, for example. I do not think in general females are interested a physical rape. but sure they enjoy some abasement of their victims.

3. PC as aggressor: Would be great to initiate sex between NPCs via command menu. (I hope you know what I mean, instead of "examine" other NPC, which causes normally nothing. Go into command mode for one of your followers (or one of your victims), point to another NPC, ...)

I'm having a new issue with Cait no longer following me after I killed a raider that violated my character. Also, she never gets violated even after selecting the option for it. She will still talk to me and move if I point her somewhere, but will not follow me normally. The raiders also shoot me in-between violations.

Try using the "Select Companion" mode from the Control Panel. There must be something different about Cait considering how many people have reported problems with her. Maybe Bethesda forgot to add her to the companion faction or something ...

Try using the "Select Companion" mode from the Control Panel. There must be something different about Cait considering how many people have reported problems with her. Maybe Bethesda forgot to add her to the companion faction or something ...

After using FO4Edit, I checked Cait's file to find she is the "Raider" class where's Piper and Curie are in the "zeroSPECIALclass" and "Citizen" class respectively. Other than that, I've no idea why she is so buggy. That would explain why she stands with the raiders and uses their (unvoiced) lines. I've also found that Nick Valentine is also in the "Raider" class, but I figured that you've probably not heard many issues with him seeing as he most likely isn't as popular as Cait.