So, just got out of Vault 111, and my pip-boy ran away? I can't access inventory or stuff without it, which is just fine for my brawler character I just started, but does seem like a downside X3 Was that an intended side effect or not?

Also, another thing I noticed while playing through the V111 intro, I think it's the slave harness but something makes the 3rd person body show in 1st person. That's well and good, if it wasn't for the fact the default player animation leans forward a little, thus often obscuring the screen in 1st. Again, not much an issue if you're using melee because that's a plus, but just thought you'd want to know!

So, just got out of Vault 111, and my pip-boy ran away? I can't access inventory or stuff without it, which is just fine for my brawler character I just started, but does seem like a downside X3 Was that an intended side effect or not?

Also, another thing I noticed while playing through the V111 intro, I think it's the slave harness but something makes the 3rd person body show in 1st person. That's well and good, if it wasn't for the fact the default player animation leans forward a little, thus often obscuring the screen in 1st. Again, not much an issue if you're using melee because that's a plus, but just thought you'd want to know!

I also had the disappering Pipboy problem, as for as I can tell it's a know bug. Just jog over to Sanctuary and it will come back.

Also about the obscured vision bug, I noticed this mostly when sneaking. After quickly running through the Belted quest, and getting the Chastity Belt removed, I noticed the problem cleared up. So most likely it's an issue with the Chastity Belt.

Also both John and his ex-girlfriend were completely mute! Were there supposed to be subtitles? Cause the quest advanced ok, but every time i talked to either of the we just stood around staring/smiling at each other until the next text choice popped up. X3

P.S. Can anyone tell me what the Vault Overseer's key is for? I think it was added by this mod, but can't find anything it goes too...

Are chastity keys ever supposed to drop randomly? They do not seem to. Just to test I set the dcw_keydropchance to 100 and then opened a good twenty containers of many types; I collected a lot of restraints keys, but not a single chastity key. 

Also, is there a "safe word" or similar functionality, like we had in Skyrim?

I also had the disappering Pipboy problem, as for as I can tell it's a know bug. Just jog over to Sanctuary and it will come back.

Also about the obscured vision bug, I noticed this mostly when sneaking. After quickly running through the Belted quest, and getting the Chastity Belt removed, I noticed the problem cleared up. So most likely it's an issue with the Chastity Belt.

Also both John and his ex-girlfriend were completely mute! Were there supposed to be subtitles? Cause the quest advanced ok, but every time i talked to either of the we just stood around staring/smiling at each other until the next text choice popped up. X3

P.S. Can anyone tell me what the Vault Overseer's key is for? I think it was added by this mod, but can't find anything it goes too...

Apparently save, quick, and enter again also fixes it. Loading in again does have the thing hidden but it at least shows again when you access your inventory.

Now my question is what do I do about this belt? :s I mean, the added insanity from the weapon balance mod I'm using, plus the added insanity of no lower armor does make the game a little extra harder X3 Do I have to get all the way to the Institute to solve this issue?

Are chastity keys ever supposed to drop randomly? They do not seem to. Just to test I set the dcw_keydropchance to 100 and then opened a good twenty containers of many types; I collected a lot of restraints keys, but not a single chastity key. 

Also, is there a "safe word" or similar functionality, like we had in Skyrim?

The RNG in Fallout seems somewhat prone to runs. (In the mathematical/statistical anomaly sense.) At a drop chance of 1.5, I've easily gone 30-40 minutes without seeing any keys, then get handed 3-4 restraint keys in the space of 2 minutes.

As for setting to 100, there seems to be a delay between changing the dcw_* variable values and them actually taking effect. Worst case, going through a doorway or traveling to a location you haven't visited recently and you'll get the item to drop.

Edit:

Somehow I read that as no keys what so ever, rather than multiple keys of the same type. Bleh.

Initial point about the RNG stands, take the rest for whatever it's worth.

3/10 Mod. I cant even play the Game ??? When i start in the Vault, im getting Restrained and theres no way to get free,Read Instructions or Remove these Items.

Wow. Sick.

Yours

Aki

I love Deviously Cursed Loot but this. No. Not really a Fan of this.

3/10 Mod. I cant even play the Game ??? When i start in the Vault, im getting Restrained and theres no way to get free,Read Instructions or Remove these Items.

Wow. Sick.

Yours

Aki

Wow. That's a little rude.

And honestly? You couldn't maybe explored more of Vault 111? Eventually discovered the game gives you ways to undo yourself at least down to the harness and chastity belt? I admit, it's a bit annoying but still, the way you speak you're basically doomed at the start, when that's hardly the case.

Wow. Sick.

Yours

Aki

And honestly? You couldn't maybe explored more of Vault 111? Eventually discovered the game gives you ways to undo yourself at least down to the harness and chastity belt? I admit, it's a bit annoying but still, the way you speak you're basically doomed at the start, when that's hardly the case.

Deviously Cursed Loot doesnt restrain you at the Start. And i tested this Mod. I gave myself every Key and nothing could open the Restraints and Stuff.

Wow. Sick.

Yours

Aki

Deviously Cursed Loot doesnt restrain you at the Start. And i tested this Mod. I gave myself every Key and nothing could open the Restraints and Stuff.

The starting key is two different Hairpin loot, one's found in the security office and the other in the desk under the gaming terminal. Those get you out of the handcuffs and leg cuffs for those specific cuffs. From there, I guess it's however the game plans to have you get out of restraints normally.

Enable the dialogue subtitles and it should work fine.

Look around near the cryo rooms.

Wow. Sick.

Yours

Aki

But you have read the mod descrition?

"...If you do NOT want to experience this quest for one reason or the other, use the console and type "set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 0" -before- leaving pre-war Sanctuary...."

• 4 weeks later...

Version 1.3

NOTE: THIS RELEASE NEEDS Devious Devices 2.0!

- Added: Combat surrender. If your character gets defeated in combat, she will no longer get killed. Instead she will surrender to her enemies, who might put her in some devices for giggles. If you don't like this feature, it can be disabled by setting dcw_enableCombatSurrender to zero.
- Added: Jack the Belter. This evil misogynist pries only on the most beautiful women in the Commonwealth, locking chastity belts on them in their sleep or sometimes even in a brazen assault. Nobody ever caught him, and none of his poor female victims ever managed to escape their belt. Some have been belted for years, with no hope to escape and have sex again. You better don't fall victim to him. And if you do...well...good luck finding him!
- Changed: The Belted! harness is now much easier to escape from.

Mind you that older versions of this mod will NOT work with the newly released DD 2.0!!! You will need to upgrade to this version.

The surrender and get bondaged instead of dying doesn't quite seem to be working as intended. I get the 'beaten and pass out' dialog box just fine, but when "waking up" in another location my character isn't wearing any restraints - including the unworn items she was carrying at the time. Tested with DCW_cursedlootchance values ranging from 0.0 to 100.0. so I don't think it's my parameter adjustmenst that broke it.

Some additional behaviors that seem bug-like:

Jack's chastity belt prevents the slave collar from dropping, even with DCW_slavecollardropchance set at 100. Being locked in the slave collar does not interfere with Jack's belt however. (Manually spawning a slave collar via console and equiping it works however.)

Also, fast travel is disabled when Jack's belt is worn. Is this a bug, or a feature to let us enjoy Nora's frustration?

Edit: Hint #1 for Jack's quest was spawned underneath the pavement at Red Rocket, had to use tcl in order to reach it. Not sure if it's mod specific or the game engine, since the vanilla game likes to put mines inside the terrain on a regular basis.

Some notes about surrender.

1. FadeOutGame before message box causes me to think that I get infinite load screen. Only after looking into source code I solved this by pressing Enter twice. Possibly issue only on my computer.

2. If my PC is defeated with weapon drawn after beeing teleported and equipped with straitjacket she acts like weapon still drawn and I cannt sheate it. Solved by player.stopcombat().

Jack's chastity belt prevents the slave collar from dropping, even with DCW_slavecollardropchance set at 100. Being locked in the slave collar does not interfere with Jack's belt however. (Manually spawning a slave collar via console and equiping it works however.)

Also, fast travel is disabled when Jack's belt is worn. Is this a bug, or a feature to let us enjoy Nora's frustration?

Edit: Hint #1 for Jack's quest was spawned underneath the pavement at Red Rocket, had to use tcl in order to reach it. Not sure if it's mod specific or the game engine, since the vanilla game likes to put mines inside the terrain on a regular basis.

The first two are intended.

I will check out the note spawning in the pavement. That shouldn't happen!

Just a minor bug report, but since I am only reporting it, it must be somehow specific to my installation. I tried a new game and belt and harness doesn't equip fully. These are added into inventory, but not locked. Tried several times, once belt and harness didn't equip at all, other tries equipped the harness but never the belt. They were both marked as equipped in inventory, but clicking on them unequipped it as if not locked (even when harness was visible on body, it was unequipped just clicking on it). When I wear the items myself, they lock and show on body properly. Shackles were equipped every time.

Huh. Out of curiosity, why block the slave collar while locked in Jack's belt?

Huh. Out of curiosity, why block the slave collar while locked in Jack's belt?

I consider them two different quests, and as a general rule I don't start two bondage quests at the same time to avoid debilitating effects stacking up on the player. Although you have a point in these two particular ones not directly interfering with each other.

Nice mod with some great concepts. I tried it again but just isn't at an enjoyable state for me. Until it recognizes that I am already in restraints before putting other restraints on me. I got out of the vault fine but while scavenging around Sanctuary I get locked in a slave collar. It unequips the harness and chastity belt but I can't drop them as they are quest items. Then as I leave Sanctuary I get hit by Jack the belter as I was looting the guy at the end of the bridge. I will follow this and keep an eye on your progress. I really appreciate all your hard work please keep it up.

Nice mod with some great concepts. I tried it again but just isn't at an enjoyable state for me. Until it recognizes that I am already in restraints before putting other restraints on me. I got out of the vault fine but while scavenging around Sanctuary I get locked in a slave collar. It unequips the harness and chastity belt but I can't drop them as they are quest items. Then as I leave Sanctuary I get hit by Jack the belter as I was looting the guy at the end of the bridge. I will follow this and keep an eye on your progress. I really appreciate all your hard work please keep it up.

Quests are designed not to overwrite each other. Regular traps can't trigger at all if any quest is running. If this doesn't work for you, chances are that there is something wrong with your installation and/or save game. Make sure you have set up the mod and ALL of its requirement correctly.